Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:58 am

Post by mozamis »

HEAL: MOZAMIS, BATTLE MAGE, ENCHANT

I'll kill myself if Enchant is scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

HEAL: Raya, Enchant, T-Bone

Vote: Battle Mage

This is probably the solve? I think Battle Mage just outed himself in 586 and I'll explain why in a moment. I see a flurry of posting action and want to get it out there.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 586, Battle Mage wrote:Since I don't see any reason not to claim our results, I shall.

Last night we tracked Yessiree and protected me. so either scum no-killed or tried to kill me. But Yessirree went nowhere, so I'm bumping them slightly down the list of suspects. We should've tested whether some players would have thought of the no-kill option (i.e. if Yesiree-scum would have killed last night, the result could clear them). Nothing really worth sharing from the PT although we had a good discussion. Main point of interest was T-Bone coming up with an odd idea for the night actions which would have guaranteed us no information (not that we achieved much better) and Raya being pretty balanced and moderate.

Notwithstanding, I'm going to VOTE: T-Bone

HEAL: Battle Mage, Artemiana, Enchant
Let me share with ya'll the "weird plan" BM is trying to discredit and why I think he outed himself.

First off, after deliberation, we went ultimately, Battle Mage's choices for night actions. Tracking yessiree, protecting Battle Mage. Not my favorite course of action (as you'll see why in a second).

I wanted to protect no one, precisely to prevent what has happened to open Day 2 (WIFOM over the no-kill). I wanted to protect no one and track one of myself/Raya/BM. Why did I want this course of action? Because if someone got killed, it cleared whomever we tracked. If no one got killed, then it basically confirms one of us as scum (which from my perspective as town is an auto-win on Day 2 or 3).

Now of course, there are risks to that plan. One of you all could decide to no-kill. I felt that was highly unlikely given the information we had (namely 1 scum vs 7 townies, no-killing does nothing for your win condition). But there are risks with every plan.

Anyway from my perspective, BM was against a plan that could have potentially either cleared myself or Raya, or confirmed that one of the three of us was scum to the rest of you. To be fair this plan wasn't Raya's preference either, so I won't speak for her whether she would have been okay with this idea.

The fact that BM is trying to discredit me based on conversations that none of you can see is ridiculous. That's not something town would do. BM is also trying to explain away the kill by saying he got targeted (another reason I wanted to protect no one so no one could claim this). The Doctor ability in this set-up is a red herring, since three people know the outcome of that action each night.

I feel like BM's shade of my plan, calling it weird and saying it would provide no information, comes from BM understanding that his plan would provide no information (and was designed as such to provide no info). I feel like his goal is to make you think scum tried to kill him so he can earn a soft clear for a few days. That is what I get from his posts, especially the one I quoted.

---

Raya, I don't mean to misrepresent and say this was entirely BM's idea, as you had wanted to use the track and protect in a similar manner, but I have to call out what I see.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:15 am

Post by T-Bone »

To be clear, Raya proposed it, BM locked it in.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Dear Arte,
I hope you are well.
Re: Almost wanting you off the council:
Like i said it is WIFOM. Which is probably why Almost did it. Like when scum give a reads list shortly before they are lynched, knowing peope will look over it. Causes confusion, gets people talking about it.
And Lo! We are talking about it.
Also quite likely that Almost just wanted to appear to be doing SOMETHING. "Oh, how town of Almost to give out a clear request like that".
As to the WIFOM side of things, I lean towards it clearing you, because most scum probably don't want to draw this much attentionto their scum buddies. But wifomy, so you are not completely cleared.
You're more cleared by your efforts Today.
Yours sincerely,
Lynch Bait Moz.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 am

Post by mozamis »

So T Bone is town then. Ridiculous "effort post" from ScumTbone! otherwise, Can't really see it. Town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:39 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Arte, also it look slike I wrongly thought you were in the council last night LOL sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:39 am

Post by mozamis »

Kill me now lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 586, Battle Mage wrote:Main point of interest was T-Bone coming up with an odd idea for the night actions which would have guaranteed us no information
I see you and T-Bone as both town. I suspect T-Bone is cross with you for crticising him, hence his vote for you.
But why your vote on T-Bone, his plan didnt sound scummy? Maybe wrong, I dont know, but not scummy?

Anyway, brace yourself people for two of the games big egos pulverising the fuck out of each other...
Town v town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 am

Post by mozamis »

Although P.O.E now continues.
Town: Moz, Enchant, Arte, BM, T-Bone
Raya, Nono, Yesiree scum?
Yessiree's quick vote out for me out of the gate maybe town? Giving a strong read early townish.
So I'd go for scum in Raya or Nono.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Nono »

morning)
mozami, SO ANNOYING
to me, i'm cleared,, look at how i was almost's first pick for elim yesterday, it's easy game
art is also cleared, imo, for same reason, and almost pushing her off council
mage, thought he was good for the whole game, he townleaned me after all,, have faith, e-1 vote on almost looks good too

HEAL: nono, art, mage would be ideal council, am fine with switching for enchant
mozami is probably town, but not ideal council choice

for voting, think it's just VOTE: t-bone xD
level 1 mafia,, almost pushed for him as a council member all day yesterday
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Nono »

problem with 602 (above) is t-bone's no doc plan is not bad, getting info on whether it's no-kill or not is useful,, it's just not useful for much else
painting it as that piviotal,, don't think it should be, leans scum
this i don't understand,, perhaps explained by perspective difference
In post 602, T-Bone wrote:If no one got killed, then it basically confirms one of us as scum
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Enchant »

It's actually makes sense to not protect anyone. When there's nightkill, either tracked person will be confirmed or instalynched. So T-Bone plan have sense.

Though, protecting self makes sense for BM, because he is paranoid ass, and yes, he often eat nightkills.

I don't think it's mattered, because way how it should be played is obvious. So i assume mafia skipped.

It's nighttime for me, i read tomorrow.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Artemiana »

UNVOTE:
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 611, Nono wrote:problem with 602 (above) is t-bone's no doc plan is not bad, getting info on whether it's no-kill or not is useful,, it's just not useful for much else
painting it as that piviotal,, don't think it should be, leans scum
this i don't understand,, perhaps explained by perspective difference
In post 602, T-Bone wrote:If no one got killed, then it basically confirms one of us as scum
Nice job hammering town. Guess we know who's scum after all!

Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Artemiana »

I do acknowledge that you were adamant in taking a spot in the council, and I do acknowledge that you fought for the better part of D1 a spot in the council.

What I mean, when I say A50 played a major role in swapping out you for me is the fact that the Arte/raya/BM council was at L1 and BM wasnt on the wagon.

Before BM could come on and hammer, he made a big commotion about how he didn't want both me and BM on the council because he thought that we were making both scum elimination proof that day.

All of a sudden, the entire wagon had changed within the span of a few minutes

That said, that was a plan I wanted to suggest after A50 flipped so yeah
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 594, mozamis wrote:@ Arte your posts Today seem really town for what it's worth, "game solvy".
Well ok, but I don't really care about this. It feels like a post made to placate me
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 604, mozamis wrote:Dear Arte,
I hope you are well.
Re: Almost wanting you off the council:
Like i said it is WIFOM. Which is probably why Almost did it. Like when scum give a reads list shortly before they are lynched, knowing peope will look over it. Causes confusion, gets people talking about it.
And Lo! We are talking about it.
Also quite likely that Almost just wanted to appear to be doing SOMETHING. "Oh, how town of Almost to give out a clear request like that".
As to the WIFOM side of things, I lean towards it clearing you, because most scum probably don't want to draw this much attentionto their scum buddies. But wifomy, so you are not completely cleared.
You're more cleared by your efforts Today.
Yours sincerely,
Lynch Bait Moz.
I laughed really hard at this, though.

I get this, but it's a strong niggling feeling in the back of my mind. A50 was fine and content to be passive, and "this is where I'm at, ok? W/e" and not push any strong position until the council was almost hammered, and having a strong voice against the council is what ultimately got him eliminated.

It was a high risk, high reward play so like why would he do it if there was no reward?

He had a high chance of surviving to see today without pulling that stunt. That's where my biggest concern lies
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: Tbone, enchant, arte
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 554, Raya36 wrote:
In post 551, Artemiana wrote:You must have caught my slip, the paranoia over my slot makes no sense otherwise
In post 519, yessiree wrote:
In post 509, T-Bone wrote:over half the players hadn't checked in, in about a day and you hammered. Okay.
really scummy undertone here, TBonito, this sounds like you're secretly glad he actually hammered so you wouldn't have to do the deed yourself
In post 522, yessiree wrote:like, actually the fuck is wrong with yall, the fact that you'd rather kill A50 over nono is mind boggling to me

hey A50, guess what, you should've just hardlurked, because who knows, maybe, maybe you'll make a miraculous comeback and solve the game god knows when, so let's kill someone else who's way more experienced and way more easy to sort later on

that's a big YIKERS :facepalm:
Do you really think that yessus!scum posts these post hammer?

Why tie himself to the dead scumbuddy?
To try to save your buddy. If scum is eliminated D1 the game becomes very townsided

Whoops realized I messed this up. Fixed it
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 557, Artemiana wrote:
In post 554, Raya36 wrote:
In post 551, Artemiana wrote:You must have caught my slip, the paranoia over my slot makes no sense otherwise
In post 519, yessiree wrote:
In post 509, T-Bone wrote:over half the players hadn't checked in, in about a day and you hammered. Okay.
really scummy undertone here, TBonito, this sounds like you're secretly glad he actually hammered so you wouldn't have to do the deed yourself
In post 522, yessiree wrote:like, actually the fuck is wrong with yall, the fact that you'd rather kill A50 over nono is mind boggling to me

hey A50, guess what, you should've just hardlurked, because who knows, maybe, maybe you'll make a miraculous comeback and solve the game god knows when, so let's kill someone else who's way more experienced and way more easy to sort later on

that's a big YIKERS :facepalm:
To try to save your buddy. If scum is eliminated D1 the game becomes very townsided
Do you really think that yessus!scum posts these post hammer?

Why tie himself to the dead scumbuddy?
Took a while to find your answer, but that happened post hammer, how does he save his buddy post hammer
Yeah, idk why I wrote it there :lol:
Well the plan was definitely not to tie themselves to him but I'm sure scum are aware of how townsided the game becomes if scum is eliminated D1 and they would be willing to put themselves out there a bit more to avoid one getting killed.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 558, mozamis wrote:
In post 535, yessiree wrote:welp, looks pretty simple to me

HEAL: Artemiana, Battle Mage, Enchant

VOTE: mozamis
The rebel in me wants to say "yeah, screw the council, lets change it up", but in reality: if it ain't broke, dont fix it? No Nk from scum so maybe council did something right?
Still bit worried by Arte, but I was wrong about Almost so maybe wrong about Arte. In truth, although I cant talk about it, all my reads seem to be ARSE recently.

HEAL: BATTLE MAGE, ARTEMANIA, T-BONE[/code]

Scum reads: why even bother...
That's not the original council
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 567, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 534, Enchant wrote:As expected, mafia just skipped.

Well. We can get around 3 free elims, before setup turn in vanilla. So, let's choose Council and kill someone.
Yeah I think that's likely, but not guaranteed. Although I think there was some marginal sorting value in not spelling it out.
In post 537, yessiree wrote:For that to actually happen, 4 players will have to throw the game first, and the 5th player insane enough to hammer both
throw the game is an interesting choice of phrase.
In post 538, Raya36 wrote:I'd be ok with any of these councils

HEAL: BM, TBone, Enchant
HEAL: Raya, TBone, Enchant
HEAL: Raya, BM, TBone
HEAL: Raya, BM, Enchant
why Raya-TBone-Enchant? Nothing about yesterday or last night makes me feel better about TBone alignment-wise.
T-Bone knew who we as a council chose to track and heal. That means scum!T-Bone knew he was not being tracked and was safe to make a kill. Scum!T-Bone also knew who to avoid because he knew who was being healed.

1) T-Bone is scum and had a perfect clear and safe shot but chose not to for the towncred because it doesn't make sense to not take that shot in his position for any other reason. Especially knowing he may not be in the same position again.

2) T-Bone is simply just town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 581, Enchant wrote:What motivation Mafia-Almost50 have to remove Artemiana from council? If she is mafia, it's nonsense.
This is a really good point that I overlooked
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 588, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 585, Artemiana wrote:Raya jumped on after I started bringing A50 into the light, and after I placed a compromise vote on yessus.
that's better then. Although I'm not sure what to make of Raya being happy with T-Bone in the council today when T-Bone is definitely within the possible elim pool, and Raya was quite down on T-Bone even last night. I can live with Raya in council again, but prefer freshening it up.
Gave my reasoning above. Let me know if it makes sense or T-Bone no-killing when on council is something you think he would actually do for the towncred

Return to “Completed Open Games”