Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sensfan,
I am the doctor; therefore, afat is lying about the doc claim.

better?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:46 am

Post by afatchic »

or maybe you are scum? that sounds a little better. if you was the doc why did you remove your vote so quickly when i claimed? you just realize that if you can get them to lynch me you can NK LK and scum are likely to win.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 am

Post by SensFan »

Kmd4390 wrote:Sensfan,
I am the doctor; therefore, afat is lying about the doc claim.

better?
Alright, thanks.

Unvote, Vote: afat

afat is getting lynched today, no questions asked. If he flips Doc, Kmd hangs tomorrow.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SensFan wrote:
Unvote, Vote: afat

afat is getting lynched today, no questions asked. If he flips Doc, Kmd hangs tomorrow.
Sounds good. I doubt very seriously that 2 docs are in the game.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 am

Post by SensFan »

afatchic wrote:or maybe you are scum? that sounds a little better. if you was the doc why did you remove your vote so quickly when i claimed? you just realize that if you can get them to lynch me you can NK LK and scum are likely to win.
Stop talking. If you really are the Doc, he will be lynched tomorrow, and have fucked up pretty bad.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:19 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

FINALLY, a chance to go in with an advantage and some bona-fide evidence.

OC, I'm sorry about blowing up a bit there. (Too defensive is a logical fallacy, but too agressive? Yeah, maybe, it's been a bad week.) I was a bit peeved because you brought up statistical analysis up in a way that didn't really do anything but accuse me, and it looked like a dirty attack that I had to quick counter. But I see now it was just more for activities sake.

I'll try to be more involved tomorrow when there's a concrete foundation to speculation. Honestly, L-K is still the only one who really sets off my scum-dar, but the night actions should shed some light on things.

Vote: afat
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Light-kun »

O.O

I must ask...

KMD, why did you not Counter Claim sooner?

Second:
Vote afatchic

There is no reason to do anything else.
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LK, I was going to take the chance on Omni first and see if we could get 2 scum out of it.

The more I thought about that, the less it made sense.
I mean, we have sure scum who nobody was going to lynch without the counter so it only made sense to counter it. Especially after SirD asked electra for a counter and Sensfan made the comment about only voting after a counter.

I have never finished a game as doc so I am new to this. I almost made the mistake of letting a fakeclaim go unnoticed for a day.

I just ask that nobody forgets about omni.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Is that L-1 btw?
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by clammy »

I believe that's a lynch, confirming votes now.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by clammy »

Vote Count the Eleventh

afatchic (7) - TheInvisibleCop, someone2, Electra, Kmd4390, SensFan, hitogoroshi, Light-kun

Electra (1) - sirdanilot
someone2 (1) - afatchic
hitorgoroshi (1) - OverCaffeinated

Not Voting: drake_259, omni

With
alive it's
to lynch!

afatchic has been lynched, no more talkies for him, the thread will be open until [jas] hits the button, twilight proceeds until then.

Death scene and flavour to follow.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by SensFan »

Kmd, it goes without saying that you are protecting Light tonight.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I thought someone had unvoted.
Well, as promised, here was my post on omni earlier.
Kmd4390 wrote:
-in between joke/serious vote (I did this as first time scum)
-redirected attention early on
-bandwagoning kris with nothing new, just my reasoning. I also pointed out why this probably wasn't a pressure vote.
-backpedaling: "I should have gone after some one else.
-accusing LK of doing the same thing he (Omni) did with inactivity vote. (not necessarily bad to vote for inactivity anyway).Also did this with the hopping thing.
-distancing (afat)
-giving multiple targets in case LK wagon fails. (will be interesting to see where Omni goes from here) Afat's name was at the bottom of his list. Keep that in mind later in the game.
-buddying up to cop (name, not role)

While I still think afat is scum, I'm ok with
voting omni
right now.
[jas]
[jas]
Goon
[jas]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by [jas] »

It's been a long day in the town, as the late afternoon rays pour down you reflect on what has happened.

A ballot conducted, decided amongst you one is to be hung for trecherous and tedious statements, afatchic is calmly and hurredly lead to the gallows to meet his fate.

The trap door sill swinging, you race to the house of afatchic, eager to find out his alignment hoping to validate you suspicions. In his Kitchen, lodged behind the stove you find an old piece of lead plumbing, which appears to be a part of the house from a previous era, however, upon closer inspection the heavy pipe has traces of blood and hair hanging off of it, and nearby you find notes to a "Col. Mustard" with plots and lists of names attached. None of the codenames signed off on the notes match known names for your peers, which disappoints you, seems you'll have to come back tomorrow to continue the search for "Col. Mustard's" friends.

afatchic,
Mafia Goon
has been lynched

It is now Night 1, night actions to be received within 72 hours, night actions not received will be randomised, anyone choosing not to make a night action are to advise the mods of this.
[/jas]
[jas]
[jas]
Goon
[jas]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by [jas] »

Morning breaks, a red dawn over the quiet town with a deep sense of foreboding in the air.
You assemble, eager to hear more from those among you who yesterday claimed knowledge or abilty.
First on the day's agenda is to hear from Light-kun, who claimed to be the policeman on the prowl for those nasty characters out there.
...But he hasn't shown up this morning, this is unlike him.
You knock on the door of his modest townhouse, his wife answers, and tells you he's peacefully sleeping still.
...This is quite unlike him!
You hear a wail from inside when LK's wife tries to wake him and all rush inside, now worried, to a scene of a pale and ill looking Light-kun, a small spot of blood and fresh trackwork running up his arm. Upon closer inspection you find foam on his lips, his pupils dilated, he appears to have died of some form of drug overdose.
You wonder if anyone else in the town could shed any light on the situation and remember that Kmd4390 said yesterday he had a medical background.
You all spin around to ask and ... he's not among you either!

Running back to the Town Square to gather you thoughts you hear a calamity from up the street, one of your group has discovered Kmd, and the sight is not so pretty.
The red dawn casts an eerie effect over the blood running from the back of the fallen Kmd, he was shot in the night it seems.

This is going to be a tough day at the council.

Light-Kun,
Pro-town Cop
, overdosed Night 1
Kmd4390,
Pro-town Doc
, shot Night 1

It is now Day 2.
With
alive it take
to lynch.
[/jas]
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Electra »

Oh wow... that's... really annoying. I'm really annoyed right now. What a silly game. I am not pleased by this. =\

However, now that we know that afat is mafia, it should be fairly easy to figure out who else is.

By the way, I'd like to hear from TheInvisibleCop, has he been around recently and I just missed it? I found Brandi very suspicious in my initial readthrough, and even more so after knowing that krisreizer was mafia. (yes? This is the correct replacement?)
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:24 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Krisreizer/afatchic was mafia. Time to reread the game I guess. We lost two power roles, this hurts the town VERY badly. Since cop+doc is a very good combination, I doubt that we have any more power roles, but anyway I don't really want to continue that discussion since it's mod wifom.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:27 am

Post by SensFan »

And
this
is exactly why you don't lynch uncountered, powerful, provable, Power Roles Day 1.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'm here. Doing a full-reread with the three pieces of definitive information.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:35 am

Post by SensFan »

Oh, and Scum blocked Doc, killed Cop. SK killed Doc.
OverCaffeinated
OverCaffeinated
Townie
OverCaffeinated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:51 am

Post by OverCaffeinated »

Sucks to lose the power roles, but I’ll trade a day 1 scum kill for a cop and doctor any day. We have a ton of information now and locating the remaining scum should be easy (except if we have an SK).

Lets look at the final votes on Afatchic:

afatchic (7) - TheInvisibleCop, someone2, Electra, Kmd4390, SensFan, hitogoroshi, Light-kun

Clearly the votes prior to Kmd4390 role claim are not part of the scum faction. The only exception I would make to that is the potential that TheInvisibleCop could be a scum ruse and that he failed to remove his vote prior to going inactive.

So that makes someone2 and Electra definitely not part of the scum group with AfatChic (still could be SK)

Although SensFan switched his vote back to Afatchic after the role claim by Kmd4390, he did it right away and scum would probably not do that.

Hitogoroshi jumped in more at the end when it was obvious afatchic was going to get lynched. I’m not going to go so far as say that makes him scum, but it doesn’t confirm he is pro-town.

With 8 other players left, then subtracting someone2, Electra, and SensFan from the list, we are left with these 5 players that can be the scum:

TheInvisibleCop
omni
sirdanilot
drake_259
hitogoroshi
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:53 am

Post by SensFan »

OverCaffeinated wrote:Although SensFan switched his vote back to Afatchic after the role claim by Kmd4390, he did it right away and scum would probably not do that.
I'll be honest. After the counter, every post should have contained a Vote for afat. Anyone not voting him should be running him up, anyone not voting him had no need to post.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Okay, I haven't nearly finished looking at all the angles, but here's something. Afat's post 352:
i do agree that we should all state our suspect of who we would like to see lynched, but im not even sure if we have enough people voting to make a lynch. and i think we need to hear from everyone instead of half the group before making a decision.

with all that said, until more people post, my vote goes to Someone2. he seems to be lurking a little too much. the last few posts from him have been PBPA, which i don't like too much because he doesn't seem to take a stance on anything. he analyzes each post, then leaves it at that instead of maybe summarizing his thoughts about that character afterwards and taking a stance on that person one way or another.

so... Vote: Someone2
This came DIRECTLY after SirDans PBPA. Someone2 had done one a couple of pages early. Now, SirDans was (and don't take offense, someone) vastly more incriminating than someone2. I can understand not wanting to clash with that - if SirDan isn't town, that was an extremely elaborate bus. But was someone2's deliberately bad? I'm not quite sure.

I still haven't gotten a new scum lead yet (and my last one was L-K, so that could be a good thing) but I see both Sens and SirDan as town.
omni
omni
Townie
omni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by omni »

SensFan wrote:
OverCaffeinated wrote:Although SensFan switched his vote back to Afatchic after the role claim by Kmd4390, he did it right away and scum would probably not do that.
I'll be honest. After the counter, every post should have contained a Vote for afat. Anyone not voting him should be running him up, anyone not voting him had no need to post.
Yea, I got beaten to the punch on that one, it seemed to happen very rapidly, as it should.

Pretty sucky night for us, maybe if townies weren't giving mafia all these hints!
"You lift my battered soul you mend my broken wings together" - I Fell Away - Brave Saint Saturn
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:15 am

Post by SensFan »

hitogoroshi wrote:I see both Sens and SirDan as town.
Not that I mind, but why do you see me as Town?

No one else answer, obviously.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”