VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:and thanks for putting the words in my mouth.
Naughty naughty Flea! Don't lie to me!
In post 697, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm torn on this, that built up quickly
Here show's the reason I just said.
In post 720, VFP wrote:You jumping off at E1 for the reason of it being too easy of a wagon

In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:My reason for jumping off was I was having doubts and didn't want a lolhammer dropping.
My intent is still there, but I feel there's more we can get from the day yet
Lets face it, anyone who claims that reads are all correct D1 are deluded. Of course I'm going to be wrong in places but Guil is just ticking all of the boxes.
I actually wish that Captain or someone could have hammered because that would have been a strong scum tell for me with that.
In post 722, Guillotina wrote:ou are either scum pushing a townie with good reads about you and your teammates
This is exactly why you have to go today. It was a joint decision from me and my scum buddies.
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.
This is what scared us.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 724, Flea The Magician wrote:This is why I shouldn't play though pain fog, that took some serious thought. Will ISO VFP tomorrow because rn im in pain and cranky af.
A side, hopefully you feel better! :)
In game, I hope you have a mafia doc to help you!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 725, VFP wrote:
In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:and thanks for putting the words in my mouth.
In post 720, VFP wrote:You jumping off at E1 for the reason of it being too easy of a wagon

In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:My reason for jumping off was I was having doubts and didn't want a lolhammer dropping.
Lets face it, anyone who claims that reads are all correct D1 are deluded. Of course I'm going to be wrong in places but Guil is just ticking all of the boxes.
I actually wish that Captain or someone could have hammered because that would have been a strong scum tell for me with that.
It led to me being torn, the wagon formation was a little too easy and a little too quick.
There's still a lot of D1 left and cuttin it short is only going to hurt town.
Guill is an easy yeet, like I am, always has been, the curse of the wildcards. We play for shiggles and that's that.

The only people with solid reads D1 are the people who are informed, how solid are your reads rn VFP? You've seen my scale I use when I rep in to a game, I got nothing stronger than 4/7 rn.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 122, VFP wrote:I believe Korina.
Scum going to try and discredit here.

I don't want to go into detail but I chose a really powerful role that is confirmable to the entire town by tomorrow at the latest.
Why does he believe Korina?
Notice how VFP is predisposing the thread in a way that if anyone disagrees with them on their "read" on Korina, they'll be considered scum. So any attempt at casing Korina will be taken as anti-town and of course any voice against Korina's case would be pushed as such, regardless of intent or alignment.

This feels like VFP could possibly be scum with TMI on Korina.
In post 143, VFP wrote:If I had to guess right now.

mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum
How does he come up with a read on me as a Cultist if there is no guarantee or signs that there is such a role?
How possible is it that there is a cult leader role in a 13 players set up? Why would town worried about a slim chance that there is a cult leader when there is scum to catch?

VFP is also yet to explore all of those town reads. There is no way an uninformed town has so many town reads so early in the game.
In post 145, VFP wrote:
In post 144, TemporalLich wrote:my gut says that flea is hard null as feels NAI
I'm not sure what would prompt Flea to lie there. But I think it was a
good town response
so far.
Possible TMI on Flea. Does he know Flea is town?
In post 148, VFP wrote:You sound more worried to if Korina is telling the truth there.
What Vaxkiller would be worried about exactly?
In post 197, VFP wrote:
In post 182, CaptainS wrote:Well your guess would be wrong on me for a start
Okay I believe you.
Locktown
What? Locktown, just like that. Why? Why do you believe CaptainS? Someone whose first game here in THIS ONE!
In post 219, VFP wrote:[Unv]Korina[/unv]

100% town.
Why?
In post 263, VFP wrote:Tracker / watcher, those kind of investigations.
Make your picks purely around me.

Even if we have 5 doctors, all on me.
I offered this to town as well. Temporal sus me for it, yet you were not.
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 297, Guillotina wrote:Fuck cultists, I hate playing as converter and much more being converted. If you plan to convert me, don't, I will out you with extremely bad cultist play.
This just scream cultis to me.
Why? At this point is when i noticed a prejudice attitude towards me. He had decided I was cultist on a read list before and here is how he starts pushing that narrative.
In post 316, VFP wrote:Guillotina actually roled anti town.
I'm impressed.
You shouldn't feel impressed about yourself because you are wrong.
In post 343, VFP wrote:Yeah, I'm basically confirmed tonight or I'm gone tomorrow.
Are you trying to bait visits upon you?
In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:
Nice manipulation of my point
. And yes,
generally speaking
if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is
much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
If there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim Vaxkiller, why is Vaxkiller suspicious but Korina is not under that logic?
Because VFP is pocketing Korina!
In post 462, VFP wrote:
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Unless i misunderstood, here he implies that we are not entitled to scum read a player who scum reads another player that we also scum read. As if wolves don't distance or buss others.
In post 470, VFP wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.
I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum.
You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are.
Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?

Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
YOU ARE DEAD SET ON KORINA THAT SHE IS TOWN. HOW?!
I explained my reasons of why I think Korina could be wolf but you town read her and never gave any solid reasons. Also a reply to the sized up comment in VFP's quote:
I only have one vote and I scum read more than one person.

In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team.
There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.

My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta
. I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?
Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.
In post 487, VFP wrote:
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?
Not in the PT with me

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?
Because the reasons giving is an easy lim with no throw back? Are you trying to say I have meta on Korina?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
Prove that I can't possible know that.
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

Why did upsized the sentences of the quote. I will tell you now.
I'm so glad that my team are killing you tonight, because you will know in
I mark out who is on my team pretty well.

Also, I believe that post as much as you believe your fake push on Mahi, Korina, and me today.
You saying you scum read Raya, CaptainS and Vaxkiller? is this what you meant?

In post 518, VFP wrote:
In post 517, Guillotina wrote:Right now samantha commands me.
Scum leading the scum I guess.
If so, then what's the angle? That they plus Me, Flea and Samantha are scum to? For a total of 6 scum players in a 13 player set up?
How is this possible?
In post 530, VFP wrote:
In post 529, samantha97 wrote:I had an 80% chance of getting town sry
I guess you got the 20% then?
Side note, Captain is probably town, just wrong town.
In post 541, VFP wrote:
In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
This is actually one of the first posts I like from you.
But no,
we need a lim
here.
We need a lim? No, we need to lim scum, the way you are saying it here is that any lim is good and that mentality comes from anti-town parties.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 727, Flea The Magician wrote:The only people with solid reads D1 are the people who are informed, how solid are your reads rn VFP? You've seen my scale I use when I rep in to a game, I got nothing stronger than 4/7 rn.
I think Mini Theme 2194 sums up how my reads go.
Right now I'd be more confident in who scum is than who town is. Scum will (Should) still be scum hunting here so it takes a big part of reactions and interactions out of the game.
Scum me may well just be confident in scum Guil here. It depends if I'm solo or not really.
Let me place my updated list below. Where do you think I'm wrong (excluding you)?

Mahi
Raya

KidA
Korina
Vax
TL

Captain
Flea

A50
Samantha

Nono
Guil
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 725, VFP wrote:

In post 722, Guillotina wrote:ou are either scum pushing a townie with good reads about you and your teammates
This is exactly why you have to go today. It was a joint decision from me and my scum buddies.
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.
This is what scared us.
Why are you avoiding me by answering me with this WIFOM bs? Why can't you give me straight answers and help me town read you?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #16mahimahi (0) -
Flea The Magician (0) -
Raya36 (0) -
Guillotina (5) (E-2) - KidAmn (), TemporalLich (), Korina (), VFP (), CaptainS ()

Korina (5) (E-2)- Vaxkiller (), mahimahi (), Nono (), samantha97 (), Guillotina ()

VFP (0) -
Nono (1) - Almost50 ()
CaptainS (0) -
Vaxkiller (0) -
No Execution (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Flea The Magician (), Raya36 ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:10:00 AM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-15 11:10:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 2, 2021 11:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-02 23:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Korina is V/LA on weekends. Please remember to set V/LA tags each weekend.
5: Korina V/LA until the start of Monday, April 5, 2021.
6: Vaxkiller V/LA until the start of Monday, April 5, 2021.
7:
Happy Easter!

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
8. VFP : They/Them
9. KidAmn : They/Them
10. Nono : Any/Any
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by VFP »

I'm not sure I should take Guil seriously here when they make a case on me revolving around my joke posts.
That said...
In post 730, Guillotina wrote:Why are you avoiding me by answering me with this WIFOM bs? Why can't you give me straight answers and help me town read you?
I feel that you are either trying to use the obvious joke posts as the reason to justify you as town, or we really won't ever be on the same page this game.
If I am scum to you, why does it matter for me to convince you that I am town? If I don't then surely it's just more of a reason for you to scum read me.

I do wonder though, why am I in a faction rather than solo for you?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by samantha97 »

korina do you wanna combine double voting powers to vote no elim
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 732, VFP wrote:I'm not sure I should take Guil seriously here when they make a case on me revolving around my joke posts.
That said...
In post 730, Guillotina wrote:Why are you avoiding me by answering me with this WIFOM bs? Why can't you give me straight answers and help me town read you?
I feel that you are either trying to use the obvious joke posts as the reason to justify you as town, or we really won't ever be on the same page this game.
If I am scum to you, why does it matter for me to convince you that I am town?
If I don't then surely it's just more of a reason for you to scum read me.

I do wonder though, why am I in a faction rather than solo for you?
How would I know they are joke posts? I don't know you! How can I think they are joke posts if you are building a case against me with those posts?

VFP come on! Is this another joke post or is this one for real? It matters because I don't know that you are scum, I suspect you to be.
Why are you in a faction rather than a solo? Because this is a game of mafia and I don't have mech info that says there is scum loners? do you?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 731, Ircher wrote:Votecount 1.16
Korina(6) ~ Vaxkiller(43), mahimahi(99), CaptainS(16), Nono(7), samantha97(71), Guillotina(95)
Guillotina(4) ~ KidAmn(28), TemporalLich(57), Korina(77), VFP(73)
Nono(1) ~ Almost50(55)
@Ircher

Captain is voting Guil.
Should be fixed, thanks!
~Ircher
Last edited by Ircher on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 734, Guillotina wrote:How would I know they are joke posts? I don't know you! How can I think they are joke posts if you are building a case against me with those posts?

VFP come on! Is this another joke post or is this one for real? It matters because I don't know that you are scum, I suspect you to be.
Why are you in a faction rather than a solo? Because this is a game of mafia and I don't have mech info that says there is scum loners? do you?
How would I know who is what regardless if I am scum?
I wouldn't even know who town is...
The only inside information that anyone has is factional.
I do not believe that you take any of my joke posts as serious as you are trying to imply and build a 'case' around them. This kind of play will not make me back off a scum read either.

You have been in these games before, why are you acting like 3rd party solo's aren't common or at least highly plausible in these?
I could just be a serial killer here. I could be an underdog. I could be a survivor. I could be a jester. I could be a solo WW. I could be a solo Alien.
But you already know this, and are trying to look naive.

It's the same with the fake "Oh no I was hammered". You are trying to manipulate people into thinking you are too naive here to be scum.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 736, VFP wrote:
In post 734, Guillotina wrote:How would I know they are joke posts? I don't know you! How can I think they are joke posts if you are building a case against me with those posts?

The only inside information that anyone has is factional.
I do not believe that you take any of my joke posts as serious as you are trying to imply and build a 'case' around them. This kind of play will not make me back off a scum read either.

You have been in these games before, why are you acting like 3rd party solo's aren't common or at least highly plausible in these?
I could just be a serial killer here. I could be an underdog. I could be a survivor. I could be a jester. I could be a solo WW. I could be a solo Alien.

It's the same with the fake "Oh no I was hammered". You are trying to manipulate people into thinking you are too naive here to be scum.
VFP, if you are trolling me, this is not fun.
Cause scum is the informed minority and they know each other? Like, this is a mafia game. Scum gotta know who is not in their team, right?
You got a point there, you can't exactly know who town is in a set up where there are independents, but everyone is a threat to mafia's wincon. So essentially as scum you treat the other players as "town".
Again, I don't know you and there was no indication to me that you were joking when casing me. Now, if you were joking then... why do you scum read me then?
I've been in one before. I'm not acting like there is not a possibility, I just don't have proof there is and until there is proof, my fight is against scum. Simple as that.
If if there was, 3ps are a threat to our wincon and I treat them as if they were scum.
This is the stuff that pings me. I know it was not fake, I don't keep track of the vote count myself, I only saw that someone posted that we got a d1 lim so I assumed by how the thread state was going that I was hammered when I came back. You can't be saying with certainty that what I said was fake, because you are not inside my thoughts to know.
I never intended to manipulate people into thinking anything, you are the one that's been manipulating people's posts to push people and when confronted with a thunderdome, you say that they've been joke posts all along. Nah nah nah!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I actually thought the hammer was real so that's why I rushed in with the apology for my accidental transgression.

That being said, while the fake hammer performance is scummy because it confused the town Guillo is starting to look town (right now this means Guillo is no longer "scum even if town")
time will end
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 737, Guillotina wrote:I only saw that someone posted that we got a d1 lim so I assumed by how the thread state was going that I was hammered when I came back.
I would believe this if you didn't comment 4minutes before with this.
In post 705, Guillotina wrote:why unvoting me means they must be scum too
You see the unvote, you response talking about the unvote. No one is saying that you have been eliminated. There has been 1 vote after on you.
YOU. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. THAT. THIS. WAS. A. HAMMER.

I'm honestly the wrong person to try this shit with.
I'm not sure where you want to go with this? You have me as scum, I have you as scum. You will claim everything you are doing is geniune, I will claim that everything you are doing is fake.
My suggestion is to convince others that I am scum, not me that I am scum or you are town.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 738, TemporalLich wrote:I actually thought the hammer was real
The post before was an unvote. Maybe you just skimmed and missed the post, but Guil did not.
Guil commented about the post before saying it was a hammer.

If guil believed it was a hammer, then why wouldn't the post be from when I voted and you know, Guil responded into the thread multilple times, even casting a vote on Korina in retaliation to being E1.
And now Guil wants to double down and say the reaction wasn't fake.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

yeah I skimmed lol

I can state again as it was a performance but I don't dispute Guillo is getting townier

I still think Korina is town so that makes Guillo a great vote.
time will end
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Nono »

game is funny, in the worst way kek

gullio can be town, playing similar to last game, maybe
let's vote korina so we can get started on twilight early (joke) xD
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 739, VFP wrote:
In post 737, Guillotina wrote:I only saw that someone posted that we got a d1 lim so I assumed by how the thread state was going that I was hammered when I came back.
I would believe this if you didn't comment 4minutes before with this.
In post 705, Guillotina wrote:why unvoting me means they must be scum too
You see the unvote, you response talking about the unvote. No one is saying that you have been eliminated. There has been 1 vote after on you.
YOU. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. THAT. THIS. WAS. A. HAMMER.
I'm talking about Flea's unvote and your accusation to them that because they unvoted then they must be scum.

That statement is completely narrow minded because they could be town wrongly townreading me if I was scum. You cannot just scum read players because they don't play the way you expect them to!

So, What does that have anything to do with not realizing I was not hammered when I thought I was though?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 741, TemporalLich wrote:yeah I skimmed lol

I can state again as it was a performance but I don't dispute Guillo is getting townier

Why is Korina town? What has he done to merit such read from you?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 744, Guillotina wrote:

This still mostly hinges off Korina's claim being something I meta-read Korina as town (or at least not groupscum) for.

ISO skim looks okay, and I think Korina's wagon stall is towny.
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 745, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 744, Guillotina wrote:

This still mostly hinges off Korina's claim being something I meta-read Korina as town (or at least not groupscum) for.

ISO skim looks okay, and I think Korina's wagon stall is towny.
Ok. If not Korina and me, then who should we yeet, who do scum read the most now?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:35 pm

Most of it
stole your list and made in mine! wrote:

Flea

Raya
Korina
TL

Guil
VFP

Captain
Vax
A50
Nono
KidA

Samantha

Mahi
Not accurate beyond grouping.
You and guil get your own lil cute coupling because as time passes I'm startin to doubt you VFP. For someone who wants every single protective and investigative on them you sure are acting weird, you a 3P PGO or something?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:37 pm

also the Guil/VFP group is more an off to the side group than a linear group, I have strong reasons to read both as either alignment but I'm pretty sure if one flips red the other will always flip green.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 625, VFP wrote:A50 is probably scum.
We are not doing a no lim.
Everyone is "probably" scum. As a matter of fact, if we had an IC revealed to us they could "probably" be scum still. Only that probability would be ZERO. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”