Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 773, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Infinity 324, why do you always (so) suspicious about me? Among all the players here, I played with you more and in every game, I was/am (Mafia) a town. You should familiar with my playstyle (town playstyle at least) already.
I think it's because I don't understand your playstyle that well, and I TR people whose playstyle I understand very easily.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 775, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 773, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Infinity 324, why do you always (so) suspicious about me? Among all the players here, I played with you more and in every game, I was/am (Mafia) a town. You should familiar with my playstyle (town playstyle at least) already.
I think it's because I don't understand your playstyle that well, and I TR people whose playstyle I understand very easily.
That makes sense, sometimes I also don't what I'm doing!
Btw, what do you think about
DkKoba
rn? Though I bought the 'emotional act of them' earlier, my gut says another thing. Especially, pings me a lot.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think I'm leaning town on koba atm, but it's hard to explain why
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 776, Salsabil Faria wrote:
DkKoba
rn? Though I bought the 'emotional act of them' earlier, my gut says another thing. Especially, pings me a lot.
Gahhh....
don't know*
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 772, Infinity 324 wrote:^ not-FBI post
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

mastina is the player here with the most experience with both morph heads. mara and I played together a lot until about 2015 I think. Then we both didn't play much until this year. I don't think my playstyle has changed that much, except that I don't hate drawing scum roles to the extent I did back then. pooky has played 3 games with me/hydras, including one scum game. His meta is shallow, but recent.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 776, Salsabil Faria wrote:
DkKoba
what pings you about it?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 777, Infinity 324 wrote:I think I'm leaning town on koba atm, but it's hard to explain why
did you read my gamestate post?

also ive been slowly changing my read on you over time - although i havent really expressed it out loud. there was a certain point that you did something that I felt left reasonable scumrange for you here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah, though the game is mostly dead because it's abandoned, but I'm ok voting dunn here because PoE

VOTE: dunn
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

I dunno. I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.

Mara, mastina:

you two seem to have opposite ideas about dunnstral, unless your vote is really stale?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 783, morph the cat wrote:I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.
I agree, I think most other slots have done townier things though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I kind of wish more people pushed me on my townreads in general, I know I TR people too easily and I'm guaranteed to be TRing scum here but people like to focus on my SRs and I don't have much to say about them
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'll have more than 2 minutes at a time to work on this tonight, and I'll go back and look at your reads.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

What you could do is pick a player(s) besides dunn and ydrasse that you think I shouldn't be townreading and I'll explain why I am.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 787, Infinity 324 wrote:What you could do is pick a player(s) besides dunn and ydrasse that you think I shouldn't be townreading and I'll explain why I am.

dkkoba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dunn
not used to people finally listening to my cases but i'll take it ..
retired
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 783, morph the cat wrote:I dunno. I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.

Mara, mastina:

you two seem to have opposite ideas about dunnstral, unless your vote is really stale?
No, I'm null on him but supporting nastiness read
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:20 am

In post 790, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 783, morph the cat wrote:I dunno. I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.

Mara, mastina:

No, I'm null on him but supporting mastinas read
Fixed
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 am

In post 779, morph the cat wrote:
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

mastina is the player here with the most experience with both morph heads. mara and I played together a lot until about 2015 I think. Then we both didn't play much until this year. I don't think my playstyle has changed that much, except that I don't hate drawing scum roles to the extent I did back then. pooky has played 3 games with me/hydras, including one scum game. His meta is shallow, but recent.
I disagree with you and infinity. Her tome here is off compared to iceland don't you think?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 787, Infinity 324 wrote:What you could do is pick a player(s) besides dunn and ydrasse that you think I shouldn't be townreading and I'll explain why I am.
"think you shouldn't be townreading" is a bit strong for this one, but since I'm trying to unpack and weigh my salsa townread right now, maybe it's a good place to compare notes?
Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 779, morph the cat wrote:
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

I disagree with you and infinity. Her tome here is off compared to iceland don't you think?
Her tone is definitely different here than in the Iceland game. This is actually the first game that I've played with Salsa. Cabd just finished a newbie game with scum-Salsa last week.

In the Iceland game, she was severely tilted by floo, was super angry, and basically ragequit. There hasn't been that kind of trigger/conflict in this game, so I wouldn't expect her play here to be similar, at least in that respect.

I also spectated the early part of notsci's panic room open. She was town in that game, and I feel like her play here is more similar to that game, at least in terms of emotional content.

She was also less volatile as scum in bork's forkula newbie I linked. I thought she played the day game there quite well, and I felt like whoever was scum in that game didn't play optimally in terms of night kills. BUT! she made it to 3p lylo so those kills weren't exactly terrible either. I was glad I wasn't in the game needing to make the right call on day 5. Anyway, Cabd did make the right call and elimmed her. He had vague townfeels here, I think.

The post that caused my read to tilt townward is this one:
In post 485, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 472, morph the cat wrote:
In post 444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 426, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 425, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 357, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 351, DkKoba wrote:Y u tryna rush so badly?
I've figured it all out... Pooky and Morph cats are actually both FBI agents together; Pooky is pushing Morph so poorly that it actually results in people not wanting to get Morph at all. All the while people call pooky town for pretty much no reason at all, or just for pushing one thing.

I did it guys. Alright, let's get him out of here.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Dunny, you worded this like it was a joke
In post 411, Dunnstral wrote:You keep calling it stupid but from where I'm standing I'm not seeing any reasons for it being stupid aside from some people who seemingly don't understand what I'm saying arguing that scum wouldn't bus
But here, you're treating it as if you actually completely believe in it

Which is it?
I'm willing to entertain it as a theory of what is possibly going on but I'm not locked in. 411 still applies
This possibility also can be happened: FBI!you want to save partner
morph the cat
here, by diverting attention towards
PookyTheMagicalBear
?
Which possibility do you think is more likely?
Not sure tbh. If
PookyTheMagicalBear
is an FBI here, why they're playing like this? Though I'm not familiar with their town/scum play style, still doesn't make sense that why they will play like this which can backfire to themselves??
I kinda expected her to sense a trap in my question if she's fbi and react cautiously. Instead, I felt like she just voiced some genuine confusion about the two possibilities.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

is the type of post that someone makes and I write them off as town for the rest of the game because it's very difficult to fake, maybe looking at her scum meta could help verify that. There's a ton of passion that goes into that post and it's pretty far removed from a scum motivation. Your last point is a good one too.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm realizing now too that it can be pretty difficult to engage my TRs. But at least getting input on where else I could be looking is helpful.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Yeah, 771 is good, too. I was kinda sold based on how she answered my question in 485, given where her vote was at that point: her vote disagreeing with her reasoning in 444.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah I probably am weighting that less heavily than I should because I was more disengaged with the game at the time

What if hectic is scum? He was nommed for DC and he's not, like, bleeding obvtown, idk
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I'm probably not being wary enough, but his stances make so much sense to me. lots of thinking what I'm thinking going on. which isn't a totally dependable basis for a read, but I still like to see it happen.

I feel like when a player doesn't know me well enough to try and tailor their reads to how I approach games, it's often a good yardstick when we sync in semi real time. this is the second game I've played with hectic, and he was disengaged enough in the first that I doubt he can predict my reactions to game data anywhere near well enough to match this often by design.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

also, I just don't have even the slightest sense that he's trying to sync? like in this gamestate, nobody really needs to win me over.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”