Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

I have iron reason to not eluminate T-Bone. This reason probably should be obvious, but still.

I'm... not fully understand, why you came up with this and what these talk about, well expect for T-BoneVSBM megafight, for which i already have good ideas. Like, i see votes from last day and Mozamis with Almost actually voted together, and when i hammered Almost, Mozamis even didn't acted pissed or probably noticed it.

So i am not understand, why mozamis is clear town.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 716, Raya36 wrote:
In post 711, T-Bone wrote:Raya, for what it's worth, I am a straight forward player. WIFOM is a bad tool and I don't set out to create it. Do with that information what you will.
I at least don't want you to be the elim today anymore I don't think. I'd rather go elsewhere and see what we can come up with with the info we get next night.

I can't seem to get rid of the thought that BM and T-Bone is TvS in some order and I'm being manipulated by one of you but that could just be my paranoia speaking.

If Moz doesn't make that much sense, and T-Bone is actually just town. And yessiree has a higher chance of being clear because scum could have killed then maybe nono is the best choice.
call me prejudiced against women but I just can't see this coming from a cold, calculating and cunning woman, pitting T-Bone against Battle Mage just so she can look like a paranoid townie trying to navigate through the destruction in its wake - it's notably genuine indecisiveness that stems from a lack of information on either party's alignment, which points to town!rayas for me
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 800, Enchant wrote:I have iron reason to not eluminate T-Bone. This reason probably should be obvious, but still.

I'm... not fully understand, why you came up with this and what these talk about, well expect for T-BoneVSBM megafight, for which i already have good ideas. Like, i see votes from last day and Mozamis with Almost actually voted together, and when i hammered Almost, Mozamis even didn't acted pissed or probably noticed it.

So i am not understand, why mozamis is clear town.
I can also vote mozamis. cuz I still think elimming off A50's wagon is the optimal choice, and obviously I won't selfvote. So that just leaves TBone and mozamis as far as I'm concerned

(also F U for sniping that pagetop :lol: )
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 760, T-Bone wrote:I'm honestly banging my head on a desk because using the doctor action is negative utility against solo scum and you're out here defending it like it was the superior choice. It wasn't. It was the choice that allowed maximum WIFOM. Only one person benefits from maximum WIFOM and it isn't me.

Here's the plan I presented vs the plan we went with. Here are the facts.

BM's plan: protect himself, track someone else. No kill last night. We do not know for sure, whether scum no-killed or targeted BM.

My plan: Protect no one. Either BM gets killed and yessiree is confirmed town...or we know for sure scum no-killed.

I like how you're trying to argue after the fact that our plans would have provided the same amount of information but the FACT is it wouldn't have. Even if we still didn't have a kill last night, the fact that we would now know for sure what scum did is more useful then the nonsense you're trying to push. Frankly, we both wouldn't be in this situation right now had we went with my preferred plan.

And since you and I both know we wouldn't be in this 1v1. Why did you want your awful plan?
fwiw I think your plan would reveal more info now that I think about it
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Enchant »

Yeah, protecting no one was sane decision.

No matter how good and town someone looks, he could be mafia, even BM. So trading life of Townie-Townie for life of confirmed by track is insanely useful, so i don't understand what BM had.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 779, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 772, T-Bone wrote:I'm using hyperbolic language to get my point across.

It was my mistake not to fight harder in our council topic. We'd be in a much better place had I done so.
I'd argue you're deliberately lying to paint me in a negative light and paint yourself in a positive light. Hyperbole is like exaggeration for emphasis, not saying something completely factually false with no illustrative benefit. More like hyper bollocks :lol:
:roll: Is this what happens when you vote people in power and have them work together? You get the most pointless, annoying, and pedantic arguments ever about He said/She said/I said/We did/We didn't/I never said/. Actually feels like I'm watching k-drama dude.

There should be an option to SACK an entire council for all being omage bollocks :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 804, Enchant wrote:Yeah, protecting no one was sane decision.

No matter how good and town someone looks, he could be mafia, even BM. So trading life of Townie-Townie for life of confirmed by track is insanely useful, so i don't understand what BM had.
Yeah, and I hope you will show more competence than the... officials we had, chucky
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Enchant »

Yassuse, while you here, how you think about posibility of bussing, especially from BM?

Would someone to actually vote Almost50 just because and who you suspect more suspicious in this?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 807, Enchant wrote:Yassuse, while you here, how you think about posibility of bussing, especially from BM?

Would someone to actually vote Almost50 just because and who you suspect more suspicious in this?
There were a quite bit of interaction between A50 and BM on day 1 that did not look like S-S. And you were involved in a fair amount of them, so you should know
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

Knowing BM expireince, it would be fabricated. But i really not sure, BM would save his teammate with easy.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 809, Enchant wrote:Knowing BM expireince, it would be fabricated. But i really not sure, BM would save his teammate with easy.
It could be fabricated, sure, but it's a numbers game. And I think the chances of mafia not bussing A50 is higher than bussing A50. Speaking from experience, A50 also isn't a player you should get a strong read on early game, especially day 1, so from that logic, the wagon should be mostly town-driven. Also, mafia has daytalk, so I would assume any S-S interaction from A50 to be somewhat deliberate and have some direction, which isn't the case if you read A50-BM interactions, which tend to be more spontaneous.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Artemiana »

Wifi issues here. Hoped to resolve soon but hopefully I won't be gone for too long
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 am

Post by brassherald »

A Council for Night 2 of Battle Mage, Artemiana and Enchant has been selected, and no votes for them will be acknowledged. They will receive a link at the start of Night 2 for their private thread.

Elim Voting 2.03
T-Bone (3):
, ,
Nono (3):
, ,

Not Voting (2):
Enchant,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Day 1 will end without a council or an elimination in (expired on 2021-04-12 08:50:00)
Last edited by brassherald on Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 799, yessiree wrote:
In post 712, T-Bone wrote:Moz/Yes are in the 'I could see them being too afraid to kill' camp, and at least Yes would have been right to do so. The fact that it has been so hard for BM to get this miselim on me gives me hope for both these players.
well, you underestimate how bad I am at this game, I know I was tracked last night and stuff, but the idea to no-kill never crossed my mind until Enchant literally proclaimed it in his first post day2.
I'd like to think everyone is good at the game and playing their best.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:55 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 800, Enchant wrote:when i hammered Almost, Mozamis even didn't acted pissed or probably noticed it.
I was pretty sure Almost was town.
Credit to the guy for pocketing me from the word go, check his ISo and he clearl ybuddies me earl yon, which I didnt notice. Shows the power of subtle buddying. On me anyway :lol:
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 792, yessiree wrote:Woke up to 4 more pages of content, oh boy. Skimmed through, saw quite a bit of walls, so I need some caffeine in my system before continuing
Looking forward to it, oh scum suspect :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:20 am

Post by mozamis »

well yesiree looks more town than Nono at least.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Raya36 »

I think T-Bone is the best choice here. And if we're wrong we reevaluate based on the info from the night.

VOTE: T-Bone
This is E-1
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Enchant »

I want to hammer.

But also doesh't want, because not sure if we should really.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

Give T-Bone some time to respond and give final reads if you intend to hammer
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'd prefer you actually not hammer a townie, Enchant. I gave my reads in #712.

The best elimination from a chance to nail scum perspective is Nono.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

Explain the interactions between Nono and A50. It seems pretty unlikely those come from distancing partners
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

It would honestly be easier if you all treated my posts as coming from confirmed town without needing my flip. I am so transparently town in everything I say and do. I've laid out my thoughts and reads very clearly. I'm the first person to realize how negative utility the doctor is in this set-up, when the scum-thing to do would be to not point that out. I was the one who wanted to use the council to try and narrow down the elimination pool, and it is definitely my fault for not fighting harder for that for the sake of harmony on the council. That's where I went wrong, and that's on me. But at least I'm trying to solve the game. You look at Battle Mage's posts and you can clearly see he is not interested in a solve. You watch him in the council tonight, and if you make me flip green, it would behoove you not to let him make any decisions.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 821, Raya36 wrote:Explain the interactions between Nono and A50. It seems pretty unlikely those come from distancing partners
I thought I did. The way Nono voted for A50 looks like that thing you do where you vote your scumbuddy, and then back off when the scumbuddy defends themselves. Read this post again.
In post 479, Nono wrote:
In post 456, Enchant wrote:I will think about it, just can say about Nono: He probably will continue being nonactive/imitate so. Not sure if we really should kill him for this though. Like... I want. But is this will be worth it? How possible he is mafia?
0%) am town

not mad, but disappointed my council didn't get through
wondering why there's paranoia on art,, she feels good, to me, nothing pings me
cow is town,, from my pov, would have kept me as viable lim, not townlean me,, of course, this only reinforced if i die

thinking almost, almost has played with me before,, why am i scummy, almost?

VOTE: almost
The only reason Nono doesn't back off, is because Nono never posts again. Nono had no intention to eliminate A50, and you can see it from their post. If Nono is scum, A50's elimination comes by accident.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Raya, here is my analysis of Nono from earlier.
In post 711, T-Bone wrote:
In post 709, Raya36 wrote:
In post 705, T-Bone wrote:
In post 702, Raya36 wrote:I looked into the Moz/A50 interactions and idk, they seem almost too close to be scumbuddies. They both were pretty adamant about wanting the other in the council right from the start but that seems too obvious? Would scum not want to distance at all?
Well it seems no one else subscribes to that, since people are lol claiming that Almost50 got me on the council and that's why I am scum. tbh I should be confirmed town based on that interaction, because A50 was waiting for someone they knew to be town to give them permission to change some votes.

But alas here we are, with that interaction, the fact that I didn't quick hammer, and the lack of no-kill.... with practically confirmed town T-Bone at L-2. (sorry just a tad bit arrogant I know, but that's where my head is at.)

But to answer your question, I think scum will distance, if they can, but they aren't going to go out of their way to fake that kind of distancing, you know? If you're thinking Moz for example, is he the kind of player to be direct with a scumbuddy? I know from this game he's the type to both throw stuff at a wall to see what sticks, but also back down when challenged (I don't mean that as an insult Moz). Does that lend itself to purposeful interaction with a scum buddy?
The thing is there's enough wifom around scum!you no-killing to earn towncred and to avoid confirming a townie that it's still possible you're scum. And your plan for the actions wasn't that good which also adds to my suspicions.

More wifom I'm thinking about now though. Does scum!T-Bone who is at E-2 push me away from scumreading potential miselim!Moz?
Raya, for what it's worth, I am a straight forward player. WIFOM is a bad tool and I don't set out to create it. Do with that information what you will.

As for Moz, I am generally convinced that BM is scum, but I can't do anything about it. While I think Moz could conceivably no-kill, I'd have to rank him under Nono. I didn't want to harp on it, but Nono has 14 posts and is very passive and also not doing anything productive. I feel like if I am wrong on BM, then Nono would be the one. I know a couple of people said 'but Nono voted A50'...but so what? He voted A50 and never posted again. Look at this.
In post 479, Nono wrote:
In post 456, Enchant wrote:I will think about it, just can say about Nono: He probably will continue being nonactive/imitate so. Not sure if we really should kill him for this though. Like... I want. But is this will be worth it? How possible he is mafia?
0%) am town

not mad, but disappointed my council didn't get through
wondering why there's paranoia on art,, she feels good, to me, nothing pings me
cow is town,, from my pov, would have kept me as viable lim, not townlean me,, of course, this only reinforced if i die

thinking almost, almost has played with me before,, why am i scummy, almost?

VOTE: almost
Is this someone who was convinced A50 was scum? Maybe. To me, if we're looking like partner associations, this is classic 'let me vote my scumbuddy and ask them to explain themselves so I can unvote later when I like their explanation'. But then Nono never returned and didn't have a chance.

Despite my fervor such as in my latest post, I have to look elsewhere in case I'm wrong. I have one of two things I could pursue. For many of the same POE reasons BM could be scum also apply to you (and to me). Now, part of me thinks scum!Raya would be all over my elimination without a 2nd thought. I guess it's also possible you're pocketing me, but that's a dangerous game and I think you know that...and that's why I'm not pursuing you as the alternate to BM. There's no chance (assuming I don't get mislimmed) I'd allow either of you to LimLo without a tracker clear....and I feel like scum!Raya recognizes that. I don't know if that helps you or not. If you are scum then great job in convincing me otherwise!

Return to “Completed Open Games”