Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #127 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

damnit I waited for this thread to open at 4am and possed out.
VOTE: Korina because we all know you picked "cult" :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:34 am

Spoiler: Ambinata in siraxta
In post 16, samantha97 wrote:I got what I wanted but

it was nerfed :(
rip :(
In post 24, Korina wrote:Fuck it, I'm claiming.
I'm a NK-Immune Miller Vig. I cannot be a SK, because like A50 said, my third pick was cult.
sus.
In post 29, Almost50 wrote:
In post 21, Korina wrote:My scum pick was one-shot dayvig treestump. Am I currently treestumped?
Why the hell pick that?? If you are the only Mafia you lost already (because you won't count towards the living)
Shiggles :D
In post 34, Guillotina wrote:
In post 28, Korina wrote:What reason do I have to lie about being nk-immune miller vig unless I'm bulletprof scum/sk? We know I can't be a SK because my third pick is always cult, and I'd much rather keep shitposting as scum after I die.
Yah but out of 10000 roles in GIM why would you pick something with Miller in it?

Lets face it, that would've been a funny af pick :P
In post 41, mahimahi wrote:
In post 38, mahimahi wrote:korina must die for his transgressions and lies

mahimahi, should we take the shot?

-mahi
locked and loaded on the target, over

- mahimahi
In post 42, mahimahi wrote:
In post 40, Korina wrote:
In post 38, mahimahi wrote:korina must die for his transgressions and lies

mahimahi, should we take the shot?

-mahi
Please don't. I actually wanna play this game.
eh this AtE is getting to me

why'd you lie then?

HUH

-mahi
Whoever you are, this is so damned adorable <3
Spoiler: Cailon areuedons in nemesi
In post 52, Korina wrote:
In post 51, mahimahi wrote:Image

- mahimahi
how did you get this photo of me?
If you're vigging with that you need the Loud modifier.
In post 61, mahimahi wrote:sigh, i didn't want to do it yet ftr

-mahi
In post 62, mahimahi wrote:MAHIMAHI OFF THE LEASH

- MAHIMAHI
I love this so damn much, this is a hydra goal right here.
In post 72, Korina wrote:I told you, I'm nk-proof.
Big sus.
Spoiler: Satiion branon tosagiiet uo moudas
In post 84, Raya36 wrote:
In post 24, Korina wrote:Fuck it, I'm claiming.
I'm a NK-Immune Miller Vig. I cannot be a SK, because like A50 said, my third pick was cult.
nvm UNVOTE:

HOW ARE THERE 4 PAGES ALREADY
Because you slept. Obviously.
In post 110, mahimahi wrote:i once ate an orange with the skin still on

-mahi
I'd be horrified... but I've seen a friend do this live - multiple times. Just monches on them like an apple.
In post 123, KidAmn wrote:suuuuuuup. Skimmed 5 pages, said "what the fuck" out loud at least twice, I'm going back to bed for another hour
VOTE: Korina because I have terrible memories of your UPick and I honestly don't know why I signed up for this one
Mornin!
In post 124, CaptainS wrote:Hello. New to to this site but not to mafia games.
Run. Trust me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:36 am

In post 134, VFP wrote:Are you town Flea?
Never, you know this. :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:40 am

seems to be a site thing at the moment. Just yeet out solid reads before Page 4 based entirely on RVS.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:35 am

Spoiler: But, behind my enemies eyes
In post 150, mahimahi wrote: TemporalLich, did you handpick the roles for this game or randomise them?
-mahi
wat.
In post 154, KidAmn wrote:
In post 150, mahimahi wrote:I also don't believe their night kill immune miller vig claim at all, there's no reason to claim it if they are one
I don't know if meta has changed as it's been some years since I played a game here with a miller, but I was under the impression a miller's first post should always be a claim and they should expect to be removed from the equation by town well before a MyLo/LyLo situation.
If that is still the case, that does make the dancing around it for several posts and (entirely on-brand, regardless of alignment) complaint about not getting a cult role
again
a little strange.

PEdit: No such thing as too bastard in a UPick, as I learned in Korina's very own iteration.
Yup, Millers should insta claim and accept they wont see end game, problem is, Korina has a habit of fakeclaiming apparently.
In post 155, mahimahi wrote:Isn't Korina some cult addict who picks the most broken cult role possible that Ircher will let them play?

I fond it really strange they're lying about their pick, they could just be cult here

Also, I changed my mind; I'll be in the blue door tonight. Unless mahimahi switches us back.

-mahi
Sounds like you need a hand.
In post 158, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Korina

mahimahi is town, or at least acting like town at the moment, and yea, korina is lying.
Grabs the popcorn machine and starts it running

In post 162, mahimahi wrote:

mahimahi is town, or at least acting like town at the moment, and yea, korina is lying.
100% Look at the hashtags in their sig lol

They join every cult game that enters the micro queue or soemthing like that

-mahi
Hmmm you definitely lost ya cute factor.
In post 165, mahimahi wrote:Korina is mafia/werewolf/cult who felt the need to lie about their cult pick to downplay it's power level and to not have us fear the possibility of them getting cult

Korina's made like 153774739 cult roles in the grand idea thread and 90% of them are better than a boring 1-shot deathproof cult leader

-mahi
Drop. Drop it. Let Korinas ankle go. Drop!
In post 168, Vaxkiller wrote:Does anyone want to claim now for some Vax points?
... ...
... Have I reached the point of chaos and insanty where I'M THE ONLY DAMNED SANE ONE?!
In post 169, mahimahi wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348&user_select%5 ... &start=200

Just read this

Are you seriously telling me Korina picks 1-shot deathproof cult leader over the busted cult roles they've come up with? Like, you can find stuff in there like ELITE CULT LEADER THAT LITERALLY CANNOT DIE BY ANY MEANS UNTIL DAY 4 AND CAN RECEUIT 2 PLAYERS PER NIGHT or something like that, and cultmafia roles which combine the mafia and cult factions and other ridiculous busted things

-mahi
Mod had final say on roles, you know that right. Any that were overbroken or just not fun were getting veto'd.
This is a bad push Mahi, and your paranoia here is way beyond what I'd expect...
Spoiler: Sending disguise...
In post 184, mahimahi wrote:Okay, cool. Korina doubling down on it rather than coming clean is a scumclaim

You pick any of these cult leaders over your claimed one, Korina:
In post 7671, Korina wrote:
Day 1-3 Actual Deathproof Cult Leader

This role literally cannot die in any way, shape, or form until Day 4.
In post 7677, Korina wrote:
Ask Korina for a Cult-Aligned Role

Literally PM Korina and ask them for a cult role. Use whatever he says.

KCC is in effect for this role.
In post 7687, Korina wrote:
Motivated Actually Deathproof D4 Cult Leader

Can target two people each night, cannot be killed whatsoever until D4. Normal cult leader.
In post 9649, Korina wrote:
Strongwilled Alignment-Change-Immune Cult Leader

Ability cannot be prevented, nor prevented.
This player’s faction cannot be changed in any way, shape, or form, except through a modkill. This effect takes place as soon as the role is rolled.
-mahi
Mahi what are you smoking?
This is a MINI...
Day-1 to 3 DEATHPROOF wouldnt be allowed because that forces Korina into MYLO/YOLO

Ask Korina and use that, hey this is a uPick WE ALREADY DID.

Cannot be killed until N4, that's just claiming the win - itwould be veto'd probably.

Alignment change immune? I'd choose Korinas current over this.
In post 193, mahimahi wrote:
In post 189, Korina wrote:First gets rejected. Second I’d sent back deathproof elite cl, which probably gets rejected. Third gets rejected. Fourth is plausible, but I don’t wanna die n1 to a nk, so fear of that makes me pick actual deathproof.
See

All hypotheticals of what'd get rejected. You expect me to believe our cult loving fanatic doesn't even
try
to submit these and see what happens?

Naaaaah

-mahi
This is ugly. You went from cute and fluffy puppy to the weird ass sinewy hellhound.
In post 196, Korina wrote:VOTE: mahimahi

If this isn’t killed today, I shoot them tonight. There is no discussion on this IMO.
I submit Elite CL and pray for a doctor cult, or Deathproof and pray I get ignored. I don’t ever submit an OP role like that because I know for a fact Ircher will deny it. I designed those roles solely to be broken.
I actually fully agree here. Paranoia driven wagons this early are usually absolute garbage and this one is above and beyond.
Spoiler: Not only lies...
In post 207, KidAmn wrote:I'm not sure I agree 100% with this being TvT, but we still have 1 player left to post and regardless of Ircher's minimum limit we shouldn't rush into anything as yet.
100% not TvsT, Mahi is pushing so much paranoid BS you can feel the fear. Then the "oh noes scumz need to help us!" I don't buy it, honestly.
In post 215, mahimahi wrote:(More fear mongering)

-mahi
(more dog poop)
-Flea
In post 224, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 216, VFP wrote:If I keep you alive do you promise to recruit me if you're cult?
In post 217, Korina wrote:I’m only immune at night, not at day, so you *have* to be lying.

Pedit: yes
In post 219, VFP wrote:[Unv]Korina[/unv]

100% town.
WHAT am i reading? New levels of open-culting
yeah I don't Korina
that
well, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be this obvious if they were.

Spoiler: We live to fight the hand of doom!
In post 231, VFP wrote:You will know my role tonight, I'll be confirmed.
Deary, Our Concern here is you may be firing a little prematurely....

VOTE: Vaxkiller for
VOTE: Mahi for
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:40 am

In post 236, mahimahi wrote:oh, you're apparently caught up completely, wily sorcerer. no thoughts on our claim?

-mahi
I will believe it when I see it, as it stands, you're in the scumbin.
In post 238, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 234, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: But, behind my enemies eyes
In post 150, mahimahi wrote: TemporalLich, did you handpick the roles for this game or randomise them?
-mahi
wat.
In post 154, KidAmn wrote:
In post 150, mahimahi wrote:I also don't believe their night kill immune miller vig claim at all, there's no reason to claim it if they are one
I don't know if meta has changed as it's been some years since I played a game here with a miller, but I was under the impression a miller's first post should always be a claim and they should expect to be removed from the equation by town well before a MyLo/LyLo situation.
If that is still the case, that does make the dancing around it for several posts and (entirely on-brand, regardless of alignment) complaint about not getting a cult role
again
a little strange.

PEdit: No such thing as too bastard in a UPick, as I learned in Korina's very own iteration.
Yup, Millers should insta claim and accept they wont see end game, problem is, Korina has a habit of fakeclaiming apparently.
In post 155, mahimahi wrote:Isn't Korina some cult addict who picks the most broken cult role possible that Ircher will let them play?

I fond it really strange they're lying about their pick, they could just be cult here

Also, I changed my mind; I'll be in the blue door tonight. Unless mahimahi switches us back.

-mahi
Sounds like you need a hand.

Grabs the popcorn machine and starts it running

In post 162, mahimahi wrote:

100% Look at the hashtags in their sig lol

They join every cult game that enters the micro queue or soemthing like that

-mahi
Hmmm you definitely lost ya cute factor.
In post 165, mahimahi wrote:Korina is mafia/werewolf/cult who felt the need to lie about their cult pick to downplay it's power level and to not have us fear the possibility of them getting cult

Korina's made like 153774739 cult roles in the grand idea thread and 90% of them are better than a boring 1-shot deathproof cult leader

-mahi
Drop. Drop it. Let Korinas ankle go. Drop!
In post 168, Vaxkiller wrote:Does anyone want to claim now for some Vax points?
... ...
... Have I reached the point of chaos and insanty where I'M THE ONLY DAMNED SANE ONE?!
In post 169, mahimahi wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348&user_select%5 ... &start=200

Just read this

Are you seriously telling me Korina picks 1-shot deathproof cult leader over the busted cult roles they've come up with? Like, you can find stuff in there like ELITE CULT LEADER THAT LITERALLY CANNOT DIE BY ANY MEANS UNTIL DAY 4 AND CAN RECEUIT 2 PLAYERS PER NIGHT or something like that, and cultmafia roles which combine the mafia and cult factions and other ridiculous busted things

-mahi
Mod had final say on roles, you know that right. Any that were overbroken or just not fun were getting veto'd.
This is a bad push Mahi, and your paranoia here is way beyond what I'd expect...
Spoiler: Sending disguise...
In post 184, mahimahi wrote:Okay, cool. Korina doubling down on it rather than coming clean is a scumclaim

You pick any of these cult leaders over your claimed one, Korina:
In post 7671, Korina wrote:
Day 1-3 Actual Deathproof Cult Leader

This role literally cannot die in any way, shape, or form until Day 4.
In post 7677, Korina wrote:
Ask Korina for a Cult-Aligned Role

Literally PM Korina and ask them for a cult role. Use whatever he says.

KCC is in effect for this role.
In post 7687, Korina wrote:
Motivated Actually Deathproof D4 Cult Leader

Can target two people each night, cannot be killed whatsoever until D4. Normal cult leader.
In post 9649, Korina wrote:
Strongwilled Alignment-Change-Immune Cult Leader

Ability cannot be prevented, nor prevented.
This player’s faction cannot be changed in any way, shape, or form, except through a modkill. This effect takes place as soon as the role is rolled.
-mahi
Mahi what are you smoking?
This is a MINI...
Day-1 to 3 DEATHPROOF wouldnt be allowed because that forces Korina into MYLO/YOLO

Ask Korina and use that, hey this is a uPick WE ALREADY DID.

Cannot be killed until N4, that's just claiming the win - itwould be veto'd probably.

Alignment change immune? I'd choose Korinas current over this.
In post 193, mahimahi wrote:
In post 189, Korina wrote:First gets rejected. Second I’d sent back deathproof elite cl, which probably gets rejected. Third gets rejected. Fourth is plausible, but I don’t wanna die n1 to a nk, so fear of that makes me pick actual deathproof.
See

All hypotheticals of what'd get rejected. You expect me to believe our cult loving fanatic doesn't even
try
to submit these and see what happens?

Naaaaah

-mahi
This is ugly. You went from cute and fluffy puppy to the weird ass sinewy hellhound.
In post 196, Korina wrote:VOTE: mahimahi

If this isn’t killed today, I shoot them tonight. There is no discussion on this IMO.
I submit Elite CL and pray for a doctor cult, or Deathproof and pray I get ignored. I don’t ever submit an OP role like that because I know for a fact Ircher will deny it. I designed those roles solely to be broken.
I actually fully agree here. Paranoia driven wagons this early are usually absolute garbage and this one is above and beyond.
Spoiler: Not only lies...
In post 207, KidAmn wrote:I'm not sure I agree 100% with this being TvT, but we still have 1 player left to post and regardless of Ircher's minimum limit we shouldn't rush into anything as yet.
100% not TvsT, Mahi is pushing so much paranoid BS you can feel the fear. Then the "oh noes scumz need to help us!" I don't buy it, honestly.
In post 215, mahimahi wrote:(More fear mongering)

-mahi
(more dog poop)
-Flea
In post 224, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 216, VFP wrote:If I keep you alive do you promise to recruit me if you're cult?
In post 217, Korina wrote:I’m only immune at night, not at day, so you *have* to be lying.

Pedit: yes
In post 219, VFP wrote:[Unv]Korina[/unv]

100% town.
WHAT am i reading? New levels of open-culting
yeah I don't Korina
that
well, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be this obvious if they were.

Spoiler: We live to fight the hand of doom!
Deary, Our Concern here is you may be firing a little prematurely....

VOTE: Vaxkiller for
VOTE: Mahi for
You appear to be voting myself and mahi for things you don't like, but not for things that are scummy.
You for asking for claims, Mahi for the absolute new foundie turds they're emitting. AND now they're role fishing more than you were.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:40 am

In post 252, mahimahi wrote:
Raya
- Flipped town

Korina
- Abyssal cult leader

KidAmn
- Mafia pup

Vaxkiller
- Town

VFP
- Town

Guillotina
- Wolf goon

Almost50
- Town

TemporalLich
- Town

Flea The Magician
- Mafia magician

samantha
- Town

CaptainS
- Jester

hehehehe

-mahi
the fuck is this? We playing colour bombs?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:45 am

OK
so
I
really
want
to
avoid
any
Setup
spec,
we
have
the
numbers
yeah
but
we
all
know
running
on
numbers
is
a
bad
time
in
these
games.
I
also
don't
want
to
see
any
more
claims
because
why
not
just
hand
the
anti-town
factions
a
list
of
who
to
delete?

Mahimahi
is
scumbinned,
Vax
is
possible
buddy
with
them.
D1
solve
from
an
idiot.

And
just
remember,
I
am
well
prepared
for
colour
bombing
you
lot
>:)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:48 am

You realise I don't use doors?

I literally use gates.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:27 am

In post 271, Almost50 wrote:
In post 150, mahimahi wrote:I'm stuck in a time loop, and there's no escape. If you know what I mean by this, then please come save us tonight. We'll be inside the red door.
I get the impression this is a crumb, but I can't be arsed going through that thread again to see what it could mean.
So far, theres 3 doors, red blue and green, and they've claimed town guesser for some role fishing and a vig and frankly I'm a freaking chaotic flufyf messy but ye gods have mercy that slot needs yote.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:48 am

In post 277, mahimahi wrote:ye gods won't have mercy on flea, mark my fluff

you all don't have the guts to execute us - prove me wrong

-mahi

If you knew me... you'd know I have the orbs to spare.
I'm not scared to hunt my reads and remove the bad ones.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:42 am

In post 359, mahimahi wrote:VOTE: Flea

-mahi
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:01 am

In post 373, Korina wrote:
@ircher, just as a side-note about the pronoun key, my preferred pronouns are he/them, using either he/him or they/them. I just have it set to they/them on here, since I tend to prefer they/them more.
Adding to this, Im also good with They/Them. <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:04 am

In post 374, Almost50 wrote:
In post 232, mahimahi wrote:Doctor heal is protecting someone in the night to block a kill

I'm already like 90% sure you're town, VFP, based on your initial claim, so it might be worth confirming 2 others instead

-mahi
This is starting to sound like role fishing to me, my friends. You have your two claims to confirm yourself as a third. I recommend you stop at that.
*facedesk*

I have a very multicoloured post somewhere thats telling people not to claim because WE HAVE 2 FREAKING CLAIMS AND 2 PEEPS FISHING ALREADY.

Thank you for the catchup, enjoy your loss of vote tomorrow -.-;
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 am

@mod Limited access - should be 48h, pain flare is starting but is a localised one.

Will catchup in a mo.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 am

In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
You seem scared, ngl.

Korina is no todays lim. I'm happy to yeet vax or mahi.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 am

In post 497, mahimahi wrote:You're all so paranoid of fishing, it's ridiculous. I'm not some fisherman who's camped by the docks fishing for the best trout you'll ever see in your lives. I'm a scientist who's mixing elements and fixing chemical leaks for this town.

There's probably at least 3 different scum factions in this game, you think I'm just trying to fish town when scum need to kill each other too? You all should eat some pasta and learn that not every dish needs fish inside. Like yes, fish and chips is decent, but so is some mac and cheese.

-mahi
You are LITERALLY asking for peoples roles.
You're not fishing.... you're freakin yeetin TNT in the pool.

---

Raya, Gullo and Korina are town.

Sam needs to talk more.
Captain needs to take the bridge.

Mahi and vax need a marinara marinade.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 am

In post 522, CaptainS wrote:I need to what to now?

I'm just easing my way into a brand new site and a bastard game. Ya'll talk alot you see.
Step up, take command :) I get it can be scary coming in to the new site because anxiety absolutely blows.

I wanna see you hunt <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 pm

In post 560, VFP wrote:
In post 559, Almost50 wrote:OK, one thing I may repeat: STOP IT WITH THE CLAIMS AND CRUMBS.
Do you think about mass claim would be better then?
What an absolutely fantastic idea.

Do we claim all picks?
Or just the ones we were given?
Are we linking to the post?
Or should we just tell scum where to shoot? Because in that case they should just shoot me and have done.

no more crumbs, so how about just go whole loaf?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 am

Mahimahi, nono, sam.

Yes these are easy targets. No, I don't care.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:58 am

Sam you know there's some chonky boi maf picks potentially out there, right?

Like I'm not seeing your reason at all here, we elim as normal and then see what we're up against.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:27 am

Guillo c'mon I was confident in you... now you're being weird again :(

I need a read up, yesterday was like Turok64 for fog.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:34 am

In post 594, Guillotina wrote:Why am I with Mahi in your PoE, when he is in my PoE. Doesn't “the enemy of your enemy is your friend” apply here? It should?
VOTE: Guillotina

W A T.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:48 am

Side note, is this entire damn game confirmable or something?

Like I've deliberate not chosen an alignment confirmable role because I wanna have fun, not just yolo win.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:15 am

In post 644, Guillotina wrote:
In post 633, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 594, Guillotina wrote:Why am I with Mahi in your PoE, when he is in my PoE. Doesn't “the enemy of your enemy is your friend” apply here? It should?

W A T.
What what? Raya scum reads mahi, i do too, but she is voting me after i called them a possible team earlier.

Your vote should be somewhere else, you know me.
I do know you, I know youre as mad as I am, but this is seriously pushing it - the screams that you're hunting for multiple teams which is basically "i know something you dooont"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:50 am

In post 649, Korina wrote:Hi, I'm checking in on my v/la: I'm fine with elimming Guillo today. I don't really care who we elim, so long as it's not me or Vax today.
Be a Darlin and drop a vote to help out <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:02 am

In post 659, Guillotina wrote:I know my fellow townies are gonna have a hard time not getting NKed without me.
Yeah OK superman, if you say so.
In post 674, Guillotina wrote:
In post 671, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 667, Guillotina wrote:Nah im town but I will play my way not the way you guys want me to play. You will regret it though, i can guarantee that.
let the hammer drop even harder

look I don't care if you're a death miller or the grand poobah, your insistence on not claiming in the tent is going to get you hammered regardless of alignment
No! I choose to play my way or the yeet. I don’t care.

I’m important and you will be left unprotected with my yeet townies.
... You were in that game, right? That game where I literally spent a day calling out BS behaviour like this?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:05 am

UNVOTE: Gullio

eugh... I'm torn on this, that built up quickly but the "Town can't live without me because I'm SOOOOO important" bullshit makes me just wanna *bop*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 am

In post 699, VFP wrote:
In post 694, mahimahi wrote:VFP and other "followers" of Korina, see the above post to see Korina's true intentions and how much they really care about you. They would backstab you in an instant if given the opportunity. Don't let them.
I am but a mere disciple!
In post 697, Flea The Magician wrote:UNVOTE: Gullio

eugh... I'm torn on this, that built up quickly but the "Town can't live without me because I'm SOOOOO important" bullshit makes me just wanna *bop*
Well we found our day 2 lim!
Elaborate.

Intent to hammer
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:31 am

In post 700, VFP wrote:So currently everyone voting on Guillotina is actually town.
Off the wagon, Vax and Mahi are both probably town, and pretty sure that the rest are just scum.
OK so I'm scum for jumping off? How? elaborate.
In post 706, Guillotina wrote:Wait i've been hammered?

Ok. Then you'll see my flip

Few things of note.

Flea never ever attempts to yeet me on day unless scum, because our styles are similar, they understand me better than anyone, so if they contributed to get my wagon built is because they are scum.

2) VFP is scum
Temporal town
Samantha town
Raya scum
Mahi scum
eugh
Still have intent, but I wanna duke this out first

Yeah we do have a similar style - we're both "wildcards", but also very different styles in that subset of players. This is weird in places, even for you.
You know that we're both limbait, and if we go into wagonomics,..
Last VC wrote:Guillotina (6): KidAmn, TemporalLich, Flea The Magician, Raya36, Korina, VFP
Spoiler: Votes with Reasons
In post 485, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: Guillotina for now, pushing someone who by their own admission either sorts themselves tomorrow or has a lot of explaining to do is phenomenally anti-town. There are far better places for us to be looking for scum today, and this feels to me like an attempt at creating noise to drive the discussion elsewhere.
In post 610, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: Guillotina

Scummy reaction, and I want to see VFP's answer to your question before confirming or unvoting again
In post 633, Flea The Magician wrote:

W A T.
In post 639, Raya36 wrote:
In post 621, TemporalLich wrote:nono's iso has too little content for me to judge
Agreed
In post 634, samantha97 wrote:
In post 627, Guillotina wrote:
In post 625, VFP wrote:A50 is probably scum.
We are not doing a no lim.
This guy is scum and fuck your no elimination shit Samantha. I rescind my offer to sheep you.

VOTE: VFP

Anything that opposes his point of view is "scum" to him.
who cares if he is he claimed n1 confirmable

there's more than enough time to get rid of him tomorrow if he lied

there's no reason to lie about that as mafia unless there's an angle to hide your alignment, which can still be caught with night actions

also going back on a double voter the same day you give it is bad form :(
Exactly. No need to eliminate anyone who has claimed to be confirmable in the near feature. That's anti-town
In post 638, mahimahi wrote:Sometimes I look back at my life and wonder to myself... how did it all come to this? All the ups, all the downs... the good times, and the bad times. I've been through a lot in life and it all led to this one moment, it all led to me rolling shellyc in a game of mafia.

At first I was confused. "
shellyc? Well, I'm not shellyc, so what does that role even do?
" Well, I shortly found out once Ircher put on his doctor's coat and started operating on me. I am now a perfect replica of shellyc, in mind, body, and most importantly, mafia skills. That's right, I am multiaccounting in this game... I just couldn't stop myself. I won't say how many of you are just alts of mine, but... I just want to say, I'm truly sorry.

-mahi
???

VOTE: Guillo
In post 653, Korina wrote:
In post 650, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 649, Korina wrote:Hi, I'm checking in on my v/la: I'm fine with elimming Guillo today. I don't really care who we elim, so long as it's not me or Vax today.
Be a Darlin and drop a vote to help out <3
VOTE: Guillo
In post 654, VFP wrote:VOTE: Guillo

Two questionable votes on this wagon, VFP and Raya. No context provided with either.
Now VFP wants to come at me with the big guns for hopping off a wagon that gained traction too damn easily?
I wanna poke that for a bit.

Go more into your thinking VFP, you sound just as informed as Guillotina.

if it isn't obvious sam, you need to read up :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:35 am

@VFP - I wanna know why you're voting guill, I wanna know what
exactly
you're thinking on Guill, and I assume your link to me is on associatives?

@Guill - Ain't you a lucky son of a gun I unvoted you, whats your thoughts on your wagon now i've decided to pull up the vote reasons?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:32 am

In post 720, VFP wrote:
In post 715, Flea The Magician wrote:@VFP - I wanna know why you're voting guill, I wanna know what exactly you're thinking on Guill, and I assume your link to me is on associatives?
I vote with my cult leader!
I've said this enough already. You can just read my ISO and see why Guil is scum. I even said that I wanted my leader to vote here so I could. This shows that you are not paying attention to the game.
You can read Guil's ISO to see why they are scum.

You jumping off at E1 for the reason of it being too easy of a wagon in GI doesn't stick well with me at all. You instantly take off any pressure that Guil has regardless if they are the lim or not. Not to mention loss of information here.
Even if there are scum on the wagon and it went up too quick. Who cares? This is GI and Guil is flipping scum here. It's not a valid argument to stop a scum lim.
I will fully take you up on that vfp, and thanks for putting the words in my mouth.
My reason for jumping off was I was having doubts and didn't want a lolhammer dropping.
My intent is still there, but I feel there's more we can get from the day yet :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:06 pm

This is why I shouldn't play though pain fog, that took some serious thought. Will ISO VFP tomorrow because rn im in pain and cranky af.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:27 pm

In post 725, VFP wrote:
In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:and thanks for putting the words in my mouth.
Naughty naughty Flea! Don't lie to me!
In post 697, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm torn on this, that built up quickly
Here show's the reason I just said.
In post 720, VFP wrote:You jumping off at E1 for the reason of it being too easy of a wagon

In post 721, Flea The Magician wrote:My reason for jumping off was I was having doubts and didn't want a lolhammer dropping.
My intent is still there, but I feel there's more we can get from the day yet
Lets face it, anyone who claims that reads are all correct D1 are deluded. Of course I'm going to be wrong in places but Guil is just ticking all of the boxes.
I actually wish that Captain or someone could have hammered because that would have been a strong scum tell for me with that.
It led to me being torn, the wagon formation was a little too easy and a little too quick.
There's still a lot of D1 left and cuttin it short is only going to hurt town.
Guill is an easy yeet, like I am, always has been, the curse of the wildcards. We play for shiggles and that's that.

The only people with solid reads D1 are the people who are informed, how solid are your reads rn VFP? You've seen my scale I use when I rep in to a game, I got nothing stronger than 4/7 rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:35 pm

Most of it
stole your list and made in mine! wrote:

Flea

Raya
Korina
TL

Guil
VFP

Captain
Vax
A50
Nono
KidA

Samantha

Mahi
Not accurate beyond grouping.
You and guil get your own lil cute coupling because as time passes I'm startin to doubt you VFP. For someone who wants every single protective and investigative on them you sure are acting weird, you a 3P PGO or something?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:37 pm

also the Guil/VFP group is more an off to the side group than a linear group, I have strong reasons to read both as either alignment but I'm pretty sure if one flips red the other will always flip green.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 pm

In post 753, Almost50 wrote:
In post 635, Flea The Magician wrote:Side note, is this entire damn game confirmable or something?

Like I've deliberate not chosen an alignment confirmable role because I wanna have fun, not just yolo win.
And how are you going to prevent being confirmed by -say- a Cop?? :lol:
Thats on them, honestly I cant see anyone taking a Cop as sanities seem random for most of them.
In post 757, Almost50 wrote:
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.

Take notice that im naturally perceived as scummy for my unorthodox play style but here is where you should be looking into if you are town, players like me with good reads are scum's chosen mischop.

And im sorry samantha for being kind of mean to your no elim proposal, but im a very explosive player when provoked, impulsive and explosive.
OK.. I need to see a shrink right away, because -reading the above- I suspect I may be schizophrenic and am posting under an alt that I am not even aware of its existence.

This is in pretty poor taste dude. #OSDD
In post 753, Almost50 wrote:
In post 635, Flea The Magician wrote:Side note, is this entire damn game confirmable or something?

And how are you going to prevent being confirmed by -say- a Cop?? :lol:
Thats on them, honestly I cant see anyone taking a Cop as sanities seem random for most of them.
In post 757, Almost50 wrote:
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.

Take notice that im naturally perceived as scummy for my unorthodox play style but here is where you should be looking into if you are town, players like me with good reads are scum's chosen mischop.

And im sorry samantha for being kind of mean to your no elim proposal, but im a very explosive player when provoked, impulsive and explosive.
OK.. I need to see a shrink right away, because -reading the above- I suspect I may be schizophrenic and am posting under an alt that I am not even aware of its existence.

This is in pretty poor taste dude. #OSDD
In post 773, VFP wrote:
In post 748, Flea The Magician wrote:also the Guil/VFP group is more an off to the side group than a linear group, I have strong reasons to read both as either alignment but I'm pretty sure if one flips red the other will always flip green.
Sometimes I feel like it's reddit here and you have to add /s to your comments.
Just out of curiosity, if I were to ask why did the chicken cross the road? how would you take that?
no sarcasm, why?
I'd await the crappy punchline that always comes with such a legendary joke.
VFP wrote:
In post 772, KidAmn wrote:Nono is actively lurking and just hopping on to shitpost, and mahi owns a whole fleet of trawlers at this point. If for some ineffable reason we're not ejecting Guillotina, recommend either of these.
I can go Nono if a wagon rises up.
VOTE: Mahi - not like my votes been there most of the day anyway
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:25 pm

ok that was a brain paste fail.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm

In post 777, VFP wrote:In what world would I need 5 doctors on me and it be considered as acceptable?
I think once my role is confirmed it may explain things better. But to clarify, my role will be confirmed before night actions.
Because there's some weird ass sanities in the GIM thread, 5 docs should at least protect from CPR and Insane docs.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:05 am

Ngl I'm tempted to jump to someone else and see if the wagon follows me again xD
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:36 am

In post 806, mahimahi wrote:Nah, you should stay on me, Flea. I'd scumread you for the entire game if I stayed alive

-mahi
I don't care, I'm still tempted because NOBODY LIKE ME SHOULD HAVE THIS POWER.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 pm

:popcorn: daaaaaaaamn gutted I fell asleep, the reruns are never as good as the live O.O

So, Vax is lying about their role, that screams caught because ye gods the flip around - obvious informed connection to Mahi imo...

Gunna check the votecount...
VOTE: Vaxkiller [E-2] and then Korina is resolved for tomorrow and if this is a scumflip Mahi goes back on the block ^_^ simples.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am

OK so lets say Korina is a cult leader who targetted you...

Why would it fail on you if you're town? iirc it can only fail on cult or night action immune roles?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am

VFP waiting on your confirmation btw.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:23 am

Gotta admit you both stink of "caught out" and I'm pretty sure you're both lying.

And now I have my own dilemma... hmm...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:41 am

VOTE: Korina

Nice claim.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:42 am

Guessers dont visit.

the Link betweeb vax and Mahi though is something I aint gunna drop
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:44 am

welp, less time for me to think what do I do...
Might just play with undead...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:47 am

Once hammer hits, hammers hit. It's just extended twilight now I think :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:50 am

In post 989, Korina wrote:I’ll wait until Ircher posts before saying what I have to. Vax is without a doubt scum, along with Mahi.
Given the amount of lies thats come out of the pair of them... probably.

So who did you recruit?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:51 am

Its fine, I'll keep you company Lich <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:51 am

pedits are an absolute beast when they're like 10 in a row lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 am

Gotta admit this whole sequence of events has confused the orbs off me.

So far I got Mahi claimed guessed, lied?
Vax has claimed about 30 different roles and tricked Korina into true claiming
Korina made an oopsie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 am

In post 1002, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 988, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 869, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm 6325
How many times do I have to quote it?
linking it would be nice :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 am

<insert ralph wiggum "I'm helping!" gifv>
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 am

Soooo...

Vax is groupscum, Mahi is with vax, and we found the 3p...

did... did we just solve?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 am

Actually.. second thoughts I won't be keeping you company lich... hmm...

dillemas blow...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:30 am

You mean the one I was in TL :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:32 am

Someones be spinning doo doo filled plates methinks.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:40 am

3 days.... thankfully Ircher will have veto'd it here :P

Just a minimum participation deadline to worry about here :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:42 am

You're actually going to make me go look up your role myself. eugh. :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:47 am

Thats how I know it's Veto'd lol

Also Vax is a wolf apparently..

That said, this is freakin weird all around.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 am

(Before I get accused of twisting, those are the posts that come up searching for numbercop, and I'm pretty sure Vax ain't town)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:53 am

Vax what result did you get again? Like what number.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:58 am

Vax did you get a cult result on Korina? like 100% you got the cult number?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1046, Vaxkiller wrote:
VAXKILLER BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL.
Bang your head on the wall all you want, it's reinforced to deal with my messing with time and space.

Answer the questions.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:16 am

Hey hey hey! I ain't a necromancer... I'm a Chronurgist and Astral Sorcerer if anything ¬_¬
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:17 am

Also I decided against hanging out with the undead. I'd hang out with you but I reckon it'd backfire on me.

Might go vibe with with Guillo...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:25 am

OH I can reread, But I don't wanna. And there's a reason for it. But seeing as you're being a butt...

Code: Select all

Vax       TARGETS Korina    GETS RESULT.
Korina    TARGETS Vax       CANNOT RECRUIT.
VFP       TARGETS Vax       GETS TARGETED CAPTAINS
CaptainS  IS AN ENGIMA.

Chronurgists are people who manipulate time >:D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 am

Like 2 people who targetted you are lying apparently, you've been weird about your cop claim AND THEN SOME. as well as a weird defence of Mahimahi.

VFP deffo needs to be yote, but so do you. which is one of the many dilemmas that are happening here.

We also need CaptainS to appear and do some work.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:43 am

VFP you wanted all docs, trackers, etc on you yesterday... just because you're a tracker who isn't a confirmable alignment.... why?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:40 am

In post 1062, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1058, Flea The Magician wrote:OH I can reread, But I don't wanna. And there's a reason for it. But seeing as you're being a butt...

Vax       TARGETS Korina    GETS RESULT.
Korina    TARGETS Vax       CANNOT RECRUIT.
VFP       TARGETS Vax       GETS TARGETED CAPTAINS
CaptainS  IS AN ENGIMA.

Chronurgists are people who manipulate time >:D

You are forgetting that Korina confirmed my result on them.
I actually am not, you will see my vote is right on there after they confirmed it clearly for my foggy brain to see. :)
In post 1063, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1051, mahimahi wrote:Or it might be easier to just convince you all on Guillotina, he's more certain scum honestly for how scared he was to claim. The only time you see stubborn town not claiming at E-1 is when they're VT and know it won't change anything. No one in this setup is VT, we all have power.

Guillotina is scum who did want to claim because there's a Town Guesser alive.

-mahi
So... If I was scum here, I knew there was a guesser how exactly?

Mahi, let's just that I'm really really bad news for killers, as bad as my last game.
... OK if I die, you're bad news. Jus sayin.
In post 1064, VFP wrote:
In post 1061, Flea The Magician wrote:VFP you wanted all docs, trackers, etc on you yesterday... just because you're a tracker who isn't a confirmable alignment.... why?
No I just wanted to avoid being the NK.
I knew no one would target me.
*incomprehensible mutterings and something about time wasters.*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 am

... I'm scared to look at alternatives for my chosen role now...

amma do it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:58 am

totally not saving sams RPG Character for future use
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:24 am

I mean, we got a good amount of chain linking going on.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:05 am

Sweet I'm safe.
VOTE: END OUR SUFFERING PLEASE!

Also Guillo I ain't keepin you company now. just sayin. I wanna go pet the wolfie!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:08 am

I'm not sure if its the coffee, meds or sugar thats screwing me...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 am

You're definitely safe, I'm in more danger than you and I'm under that score :mrgreen:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:30 am

Prolly a good thing then ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:08 pm

In post 1107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1086, CaptainS wrote:VOTE: end day

please maestro
But you havent said a word today.
Thats actually a legit point.

I'll resist the wolfie for tonight, I can do my thing fairly safely there I think...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:56 pm

In post 1111, VFP wrote:
In post 1110, VFP wrote:Who cares, the day is done.
That was at Flea and Vax
uuuh... because its information and you will see me visiting Cap'ns Quarters tonight as a result of their absence. Given I ain't quite the strongest role here, I would crumb it but I've changed target so often I may as well pick up an indecisive modifier too.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:18 am

In post 1133, TemporalLich wrote:as for the bigger quesation idk, that will be another point in favor of town vax when korina flips magenta
We found the second wolf.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:21 am

In post 1146, TemporalLich wrote:UNVOTE:

Discussion has reignited so I am unvoting.
You mean you're posturing?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Good shot o.o

Vaaaax..... what the buffalo was all that beef about?

PEDIT: Agreed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:11 pm

In post 1209, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1208, TemporalLich wrote:I am pretty sure VFP was shot by scum with Vax in it... but a Vig is a possibility that shouldn't be overlooked and it isn't the Occam's Razor defying Vax was protected by Doc and the game is definitely Multiball.
doctor protected successfully 2 nights in a row? or vig holstered night 1? and multiball with... aliens? multiball based on what?
That's a damned good doctor if that's the case. Wish I was that good.
In post 1227, Vaxkiller wrote:I got a result on someone. It's like a completely useless role. Like why would you choose that?

Due to the VFP flip, there is likely no bus driver so i feel confident in my info.
Because
fun
. You checked me didn't you xD
In post 1239, Guillotina wrote:Ok while Vax tell us his result I'd like to push this. I was looking at his ISO last night and it looks bad, no effort to solve at all.

VOTE: CaptainS
I am not down for this, I may be a lil nuts - or a lot nuts, but yis.

VOTE: Vaxkiller cause despite the cult theatre, I still feel this is good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:51 pm

In post 1245, Almost50 wrote:@Flea: Come on, man. 1243 alone earns CaptainS a front row seat in hell. At least give Vax the time to come tell us what he's got.
Chill gurl, I have reasons.

Vax told us what he's got, and that's a "WHY WOULD PICK THIS?!"
Which can only mean me because I picked some weak roles lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:03 am

In post 1247, Vaxkiller wrote:Captain S should claim.

@flea, you asked my what the beef was about, I'm confused.

Also confused by the votes on me. I don't play 5D chess. When I pick a scummy role I pick a scummy role, not some "town" appearing role.
Nope, Cap'n should absolute not claim.

I'm wondering why Korina would pick a beef with you of all people to go full defeatist on
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:10 am

Ye fuck I can't make it more obvious without claiming.

CaptainS is good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:11 am

Oh actually... fuck. never mind.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 am

Hate to tell you Captain, I retracted that post because I fucked something up.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 am

oooooo you communicate with quotes? I don't see why quoting that at me helps anything?

Guillo this ones for you :P You talk in "quote" pretty well, I talk better in WALL
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:17 am

Thats legit. I do think people are jumping on you a little too quickly.

Want to revise your list given the flips we had?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 am

Gunna hold you to that.

<insert 24 Style countdown there>
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:52 am

In post 1341, mahimahi wrote:go on, i dare you, vote for us

waste another day and have ircher write us another beautiful saving grace invincible divine scene

but seriously, i promise we're town and we'll help win this game for us eventually. right now it just seems like there's a lot of... uncooperative people who may or may not be scum. hopefully they start killing each other at night

@Lich: can you give me a tldr on why Vax is scum based on NKA? link a previous explanation if required

-mahi
Even if you are town, you're super freakin anti-town. You've fakeclaimed and tried to draw claims out of people.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:59 am

Stealth Hydra, Mahi and Mahimahi are different peeps
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:28 am

In post 1352, mahimahi wrote:<mahi>
I was hoping for a code or something to be hidden, I am disappointed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:07 pm

I kinda wanna hide "you're breakin my heart" in a string of "mahi" but I think I might get mod whupped.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 pm

In post 1395, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1342, Guillotina wrote:CaptainS you still fail to explain those reads and in the other post you replied inside my quote which is why i failed to see it but that is just AtE man. Like I'm sorry that you got a stroke, im sorry that you can only type with one hand man, i truly am, that gotta suck man. But you signed up to this game where it's important to tell us where your reads come from.

You wasted time and energy telling us about your health condition, time that you could have used to give us reads, so see? You had time to post, but you refuse to contribute.

As for your list, your read on me is wrong and you keep pushing me because you think im an easy yeet but im not, scum knows they cant kill me without getting killed in the process too, so they are trying to find a way to get town to chop me but it ain't gonna happen because im obvious town, i got no agenda and i got no TMI.

My only mission is catch scum and win my first game as town while being alive.
Excuse me wasted time. Well excuse me buddy but didn't you waste time telling us about a loved ones surgery issues.
I was merely giving background to me as you all know nothing about me. It's called providing context into my situation on which i even offered to send you the irl proof so show that it's not some made up bull. I don't consider that wasting time. The fact I'm telling you that i see it as it's important and relevant and quite frankly the way say that's wasted time and energy i've had enough of the past three years so you can either read it or not read it. I frankly don't care.

Typing with one hand. Try going through life with one hand. So that everything takes twice as long, you cant do certain things that requires two hands and quite frankly you find yourself thinking why me alot. Like this game for example. I'm thinking why have you got such a bone to pick with me.

So let's take apart every single one of your posts shall we.

You'll have to wait a bit, the incovenience of one hand and all that.
*Grabs the popcorn machine*

ok i missed/cant remember the health stuff you mentioned, and I wish you and loved ones a speedy recovery Captain.

Guill you know my health stuff from TLGIM, you know thats not a good thing to pick on.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:24 am

Guil I got ADHD and Chronic pain whuppin me and as per my signature my current meds are funky enough that I can't legally drive on them until I'm aware of how much they affect me.

Anyhoo, still happy with my vote.

@Captain: If you're looking for a specific users posts, you can click ISO on that users posts and there's a lil box at the bottom that lets you "Display posts by user:" if that helps you :)

Guill I'm not seeing the IC?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:35 am

Sure why not,

VOTE: Mahi the scimbuckets Yeet-1
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:27 am

omg
@mod Might wanna chexk who I voted for, ngl thats amazing :P

Fixed, thanks! I'll do a more thorough check tonight.
~Ircher
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:22 am

I'll claim I targeted CaptainS last night...

OOOOOO.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

but...

*deep thinking*

Guillo where's your fullclaim/hardclaim again?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:24 am

Also Guillo whats your read on me currently :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:43 am

fuckin awesome and fair ^_^ Shall we proceed?

PEDIT: I did not.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:59 am

,%&& %&& %
   ,%&%& %&%& %&
  %& %&% &%&% % &%
 % &%% %&% &% %&%&,
 &%&% %&%& %& &%& %
%%& %&%& %&%&% %&%%&
&%&% %&% % %& &% %%&
&& %&% %&%& %&% %&%'
 '%&% %&% %&&%&%%'%
  % %& %& %&% &%%
    `\%%.'  /`%&'
      |    |            /`-._           _\\/
      |,   |_          /     `-._ ..--~`_
      |;   |_`\_      /  ,\\.~`  `-._ -  ^
      |;:  |/^}__..-,@   .~`    ~    `o ~
      |;:  |(____.-'     '.   ~   -    `    ~
      |;:  |  \ / `\       //.  -    ^   ~
      |;:  |\ /' /\_\_        ~. _ ~   -   //-
 jgs\\/;:   \'--' `---`           `\\//-\\///[/code

That is all.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:00 am

argh damnit

Spoiler: Fix

,%&& %&& %
   ,%&%& %&%& %&
  %& %&% &%&% % &%
 % &%% %&% &% %&%&,
 &%&% %&%& %& &%& %
%%& %&%& %&%&% %&%%&
&%&% %&% % %& &% %%&
&& %&% %&%& %&% %&%'
 '%&% %&% %&&%&%%'%
  % %& %& %&% &%%
    `\%%.'  /`%&'
      |    |            /`-._           _\\/
      |,   |_          /     `-._ ..--~`_
      |;   |_`\_      /  ,\\.~`  `-._ -  ^
      |;:  |/^}__..-,@   .~`    ~    `o ~
      |;:  |(____.-'     '.   ~   -    `    ~
      |;:  |  \ / `\       //.  -    ^   ~
      |;:  |\ /' /\_\_        ~. _ ~   -   //-
 jgs\\/;:   \'--' `---`           `\\//-\\///
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 pm

I see technically town, and I hear "town siding 3rd Party".

You've been voted off twice for being scummy Mahi, so I guess grats on being the honourary Xth anti-town if you are scum/wolf/whatever
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:51 am

I shall return the favour <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 am

In post 1496, Guillotina wrote:I got the grenade back again. Whoever is doing this, you suck.
Wasn't me. I did my thing with Sam.
In post 1497, Guillotina wrote:the prince is unyeetable and his partner blocks actions. We never had a chance.
Screw this game
Prince comes in Town and Alien flavours.
Sam, I hope you got something.
In post 1505, Guillotina wrote:Samantha and Flea said they were targeting each other. Did you actually do it?
I did.
In post 1520, samantha97 wrote:also anyway lets massclaim I guess since our pool is good

I've been roleblocking you guillotina sry, I'm a town naturalist (which I thought was obvious and I expected to eat the nk), aka an omniroleblocking omnidoctor lol

my role was altered like I said, so I'm the only one who knows exactly how it works, but you'll see tomorrow anyway
So you didn't target me, and your target still went through... Cool.
In post 1528, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1526, TemporalLich wrote:No but I can confirm you are indeed blocking the town win con and therefore need to be elimed today

No massclaim yet.
you don't know my role
mahis' role

or half the game's role yet

and you're confirmed town pointlessly voting for another confirmed town

cool your jets
Bold claim from anti-town.
In post 1558, Almost50 wrote:stuff.
I love this post.

In post 1536, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1535, Raya36 wrote:UNVOTE:
Why would you choose that role?
more like why did I make it

I made it cause I h8 how there are like 3 kills per night in grand idea

I wanted there to be room to breathe

also yes I'm guaranteed the nk because I have been passively blocking factional nightkills and I don't even have to be correct and target someone to do it
yay out of order quotes. Welcome to the flea thinking zone...

Why would anti-town factions kill you?
You're a town killer disabler.
amongst other things. Your role currently favours anti-town factions.
In post 1570, TemporalLich wrote:samantha is a passive roleblocker
Which annoyingly still means I don't know shit.
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1619, TemporalLich wrote:the reason is that guillo has a salt rifle and that has a 50% chance of being a strongman and potentially shredding samantha's roleblock
We yeet Samantha, the rifle shot is risky as it could kill someone else too, you, me, Raya, anyone.

We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
With Samantha dead im dying tonight but better believe im going out with a bang.
Attempt #4 will be aimed at Guillo.
In post 1632, samantha97 wrote:he said he wasn't going to
And this honestly is enough reason to keep you alive... if our claimed vig isn't taking out the unyeetable, we make them scums problem.
In post 1635, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1629, Raya36 wrote:Also just a random note: scum are going to be pushing for sam to be elimmed too. This is something beneficial to the groupscum and to town. Town needs sam gone so we can elim mahi and we don't want to depend on scum shooting mahi incase they're fine with them winning, or depend on mahi's elimination not being part of our wincon, scum has no problem with sam being gone since it's a town elim and when sam is gone town can take care of mahi so they don't have to waste a nk assuming they also want mahi gone
The only way scum is going to be pushing for Sam yeet is if:

1) They wanna bus for town cred

Or

2) If they are a bunch of noobs with no one to coach them, is she was town.

If i was scum and sam was town, i'd save Samantha for last, i would be crazy to eliminate the one blocking town killing abilities if I was scum, she is making their lives easier. Come on now!
If you defend Samantha you are either throwing or outing yourselves as scum.
Honestly, I am on the fence.... mechspec conftown, but anti-town utility massively.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 am

Oh and thank you for allowing me to waste a night action Sam. ¬_¬ I am no closer to solving my role.

Mahimahi should fullclaim.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 am

Well now I'm targetting Guillo.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 am

This is funny. Also I'm not claiming.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:01 am

Trust me I'm thinking on the Sam yeet.

Mechconf yet incredibly anti-town, which is the better to have, a filtered kill turning this into a weirdly standard kill setup, or ust letting loose and probably making tomorrow YOLO.

You need to target Mahi if we yeet sam.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:50 am

In post 1659, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1657, samantha97 wrote:both are game throwing

the sad thing is you are saying you agree with me too guillotina
No! If you are town you've been game throwing. You may have made the “naturalist” role, but such a role should be claimed at start of day 1 just like you would claim Miller or Ascetic in other games.
The most fucked up part of all of this is that you chose this role and didn't claim it the moment a prince was revealed only only a factional kill went through.

Like i would have told myself, oh shit, i didnt think this through when i chose it, i better claim now and find out what's better for town which would be killing me!

So it does not matter if you are scum or you are a throwing townie, we need you gone.
Why draw the kill? That's a pretty decent role if done properly. Especially given this is a proven multiball.

How i'm looking at this at the moment is:
- Sam lives, Mahi is a scum problem and now has another conftown to deal with. Slows the pace down sure but scum need to shoot mahi to win.
- Sam be yeet, you need to bomb mahi, because scum will shoot you. Given nobody has picked up my shenangians I'm still going through with targeting Guillo.

Are you going to bomb Mahi?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:38 am

In post 1656, Guillotina wrote:So i think she's got a similar role that we are lazy to try to find in 400+ pages of made up GIM roles and the naturalist is just a perfect fake claim.
Guill, what role do you think would act as a mass killblock, fuck up some other roles (Or in my case, actually benefit me massively thinking about it), and refund X-Shots? You have the ideas, I'll go hunt.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:56 am

Sams role refunds the X-Shot abilities of the army surplus.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:25 am

In post 1688, Guillotina wrote:Everyone defending Sam have private anti-town interests for her survival.
So guillotina is town-3rd party. :P

"EVERYBODY SUCKS BUT MEEEE!"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:34 am

I am getting people pleaser vibes guill, you know that aint a good vibe :/ Like its you, this is fully you, but I dunno if its AI or not.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:42 am

In post 1697, Raya36 wrote:Guillo is town Flea
Yeah I know. Still gunna poke though :P

He'd be disappointed if I didn't
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:43 am

Honestly I'm torn on it, Sams thing actually empowers me...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:10 pm

I have reasons for keeping Sam alive, as pissy as I am for the wasted night action...

But ya'll make some damn good arguments. Lemme see where the votes are at, I don't wanna pull a TL
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:13 pm

VOTE: Sam [Yeet-1]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Oh yeah, guills vote doesnt count...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:22 am

Yeah I got no intention to vote guillo, but guillo holstering means UNVOTE: Sam for me until we gain a better plan.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:49 am

Sam definitely powers my role up, there's no doubt. But needs to be yote so Guill can hit Mahi who also needs to be yote.
Guillo is a wildcard - and an emotional one. I'm just freaking weird when I get going. I also made 1 pun that's made Korina hate me but they fully expected it sooooo :P
Anyway, yeah I poked guill, they're town and not being touched until tomorrow at the earliest based on night actions. I know I'm targeting there and if I'm dead, well bad times because like I said, Sam is powering me up a touch.

The trade off for me comes down to, do I keep sam alive and be unable to solve my role fully but be fully empowered and hope scums take out the alien, or yeet sam and get rid of the freaking alien tonight and become a lot less broken.

Yeet Sam:
- Yeet mechtown
- Gain conftown
- Independence Day.
- I - an unclearable - lose a chunk of power.

Don't yeet Sam:
- Keep mechtown
- Keep Alien and hope scumz shoot there.
- Don't gain a conftown
- I stay powered up. As an unclearable.

My plan has always been to think this through. I don't mind losing the power up as I can probably solve my role then and once I know, I can share with the class. We need Guillo to be leashed for tonight to take out the alien, honestly. After that he shoots where he shoots, and we address that as it happens.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:59 pm

I haven't been holstered, I've been actioning every night and hoping I get a usable result. I have not :P I am currently pissed off that 2 supposedly town aligned players have played to have me waste my action, and that my role should've been solved by now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am

I got a feeling guill will aim for the most kills to compensate for the missed ones, and given the kill supression it explains why I'm not dead.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:56 am

I can't wait for massclaim... just to make Guill eat his posts, ngl.

Guill are you 100% argetting Mahi?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 pm

I've given my reasonings, and killing sam is a very :/ kinda plan to me, but I can see the reason for it because we can't rely on scum taking out mahi.

We can't no-lim, we've done that twice already basically and it's just denying us information.

Guillo, stg you better shoot mahi otherwise i'm using you to solve my role.

VOTE: sam E-1
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 pm

Amma go party like its almost halloween. cya tomorrow.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:56 pm

Lich wanna join me?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:43 am

In post 1788, TemporalLich wrote:I'm already on sam's wagon
Not what I meant :P

Sam give us some reads?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:51 pm

In post 1820, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: Raya

I'm gonna have to try again tomorrow, also Flea owes me an explanation.

Pedit: As sure as I know that I'm a Cis-Man and that I'm heterosexual.
1) I saw you questioning in the T+GNC thread :P
2) For what? I didn't target you?
In post 1842, Guillotina wrote:@Flea, you said that if I didn't target Mahi you were gonna use me to clear yourself. Well I did, got anything for us?
No I said I was going to use you to solve my role, not clear myself. I'm unclearable.

You were not my target, from tonight onwards, you are.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:43 pm

I'm down for this.

I won't hammer.

*grabs popcorn and faer notes*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am

In post 1885, Guillotina wrote:Captain, get this through your head! I got blocked! I GOT BLOCKED!

If your vote ends on me, i fucking promise you, i’ll policy kill you tonight with the salt rifle. The remaining scum is between you and flea so im willing to find out.
Why are you obsessed with me Guillo? lol
In post 1892, TemporalLich wrote:CaptainS really feels newbie town today

VOTE: Flea The Magician
I did actually party with you last night btw, and I'm praying that this one actually is helping me solve my role.
In post 1894, KidAmn wrote:
Guillotina wrote: We don’t need to but we have to or we’ll reach the final days with a trolling alien, a trolling jester and CaptainS.
I mean, I'm not saying I'll troll, but if town doesn't want to help me, why should I help town?

To be clear: I've carried out every single one of our kills because they'd rather use their other abilities and save a particularly powerful one for when they get close to endgame, because they think they can steal the win from town. Them deciding they want to be a pseudo-SK and treating me like a sacrificial lamb made me into this, so they can swing for all I care.
Wow o.o so much for a team game
In post 1895, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1860, KidAmn wrote:Oh, there is a scum team in this game. Unfortunately after last night they’re 1 fewer.

Hi, I’m the Jester. I’ll give you my former buddy if y’all yeet me today.
In post 1891, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1888, Guillotina wrote:We’ll have to find the scum on our own because KidAmn maybe jester now, but he is still scum by bond and he’ll protect his ex-teammate.
My team-mate hasn't spoken to me other than to tell me (not ask) who they're targeting each night. I don't give a shit about them, I just want a Jester win, and I'll hand you them on a platter for it.
Im sure you understand why i dont believe you when in the first quote you hinted there was only one scum left and in the second you are saying there is more than one.

I think we must yeet you but the whole act of i dont care about them, i dont believe it.
I don't think we're reading the same thing here.
In post 1899, Guillotina wrote:Yah Flea is eating popcorn watching go nuts from this game (as if i was not already crazy enough).

I think we make them talk or go to the dead can.

VOTE: Flea
*monches popcorn*

You know that won't make me talk, right?
In post 1906, Guillotina wrote:Flea, why did you roleblock me? Or, why did you save Mahi?

CaptainS “wasted shot” sounds like a roleblocker tell though.
Again, I didn't. I haven't targetted Mahi because why the smeg would I? Me targetting Mahi is anti-town, me targeting you, on that occasion and if I targeted you last night, would've been protown.
In post 1912, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1908, Raya36 wrote:I'm quite confident kid is jester here. I'm not sure what to believe from what they're saying. Maybe best to just elim Kid anyway though, take what they say with a grain of salt, Guillo tries again on Mahi, we elim whoever we think is best the next day. We'll still be left with at least one conftown if scum shoots between our current two
Yah let's do that. We always yeet KidAmn regardless of whether he fulfills his promise or not.

I try killing Mahi again or if I'm bored I grenade myself and kill my attackers, cause I'm really getting bored of this game, it's like all odds are against us.
See targetting you tonight, regardless of you maybe aiming for yourself is antitown.

I'm happy putting Kid at E-1 if we're sure they're gunna talk and yeet their buddy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:11 am

?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 am

In post 1920, TemporalLich wrote:let me know if you want me to hammer
Thought Kid was self-hammering and giving up their "buddy"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:11 am

Your claim was BS and I called you on the role fishing. You may be the Alien Prince, but I ain't performing in your court. Sooner Guillo takes you down, the better.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:23 am

and you're using averages to determine something which is random chance... what about reads? Not interested to see who KidAmn is so annoyed with? Cause I do, that sounds like some serious beef.

Town should not lie like that, town certainly should not ROLEFISH LIKE THAT.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:23 am

Not to mention that I don't recall you having true claimed yet, despite being an alien prince.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:24 am

I'd vote you if it wasnt so much of a waste. you're practically conf anti-town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:06 am

In post 1943, mahimahi wrote:Claim - to get information on who's pushing a powerful town investigative. Result: we got a wagon full of scum on us
Rolefishing - anyone who was willing to claim to be checked by us was +++town. Result: VFP was clearly town, Guillo was clearly scum
Messing around - for fun. Result: we had fun
Solving - it's there, you're just biased because you disagree with what we're saying

Not full claiming under any circumstances. We're not giving scum the info they need to kill us.

Can you link to what makes you so confident on Guillo being town?

-mahi
Amazing what happens when you're an Alien Prince. You have no idea how badly I want you gone because of just how deterimental you've both been to town wincon.

and I am a lot of things KidAmn, conf anti-town is - for once - not one of them.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:11 pm

Guillo hyper mode as usual I see. I'm happy for mass claim, we wanting an order or...?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:15 pm

In post 1999, Raya36 wrote:(In hindsight captain was a bad check but whatever. Mahi would have been better to figure out how to eliminate them but I've been ignoring them the whole game)
yes... yes they would have. Why didn't you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:23 pm

In post 2009, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2008, Flea The Magician wrote:Guillo hyper mode as usual I see. I'm happy for mass claim, we wanting an order or...?
I really hope there is only one scum left otherwise we already loss.

Vote Raya please.
dunno on the already lost part... I'm convinced Mahi is alien prince. There's got to be a way to remove them otherwise the game would be called by now.
Guillotina wrote:I don't at all.

How could you have found out Kid's role on Night 4 when he was converted to Jester on Night 4. That's impossible!

Great job but you slipped.
Depends on NAR for that one.

@Mod: What's your NAR look like for this game? Including conversions please :)

Guillotina wrote:
In post 2002, Raya36 wrote:#10216
That's the number btw
That is the second lie. You die Raya.

Signs up began March 23rd as shown here: viewtopic.php?p=12671756#p12671756

The rule was that you could pick any roles that were posted before the sign ups date

The role you picked was posted three days later: viewtopic.php?p=12676474#p12676474

Yah.... fake claim not accepted.

Spoiler:

VOTE: Raya36
This is a good catch though...

You mind if I wait on mod response, guill?

Question answered by PM.
~Ircher
Last edited by Ircher on Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:47 pm

In post 2013, Guillotina wrote: I don't mind but I'm not removing my vote, you should know by now that the stuffed lion killer mode is final.
Yeah I know killer teddy mode :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:50 pm

OK I got my response, waiting on a follow up.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:11 am

In post 2030, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2029, Raya36 wrote:That was my real claim and you are a very irresponsible townie with an army surplus just as you originally claimed
I just told you it's not.

Why did you investigate me on Night 3 if you were already townreading me?
What were you suspicious about?

Why did you investigate KidAmn on night 4 when you never voiced having suspicion on them, you never even voted them until yesterday?
Adding to this... WHY VOTE FOR THE JESTER IF YOU KNEW THEY WERE JESTER?!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:22 am

I'm an Even-Odd Doc, dropped about 5 loafs to that effect.

I have different sanities on different nights, most of my targets were crumbed.

| Odd      | Even     |
| -------- |--------- |
| Naive    | CPR      |
| Insane   | Weak     |
| Paranoid | Sane     |
| Paranoid | Naive    |

- **N1 - Target VFP** -> VFP was able to Action. Naive or Insane. _**bullshit.** fakeclaim cannot investigate_
 - **N2 - Target CaptainS** -> Lives - Was targetted for kill by Guillotina _Naturalist kill prevention_
 - **N3 - Target Samantha** -> Lives - Passive action.
 - **N4 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Lives.
 - **N5 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Dies

I have absolutely nothing concrete, and now you see why I called people out for wasted actions. Paranoid/Naive seems most likely to me because I can't see my CPR overriding a factional kill.
Means I'm an even-night roleblocker if that's the case.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:25 am

In post 2036, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2033, Flea The Magician wrote:[Even-odd doc fullclaim]
What's the number for this role that you picked in the GIM thread?

Why would you willingly pick a doctor whose sanity is not guaranteed as opposed to just a regular Doctor role?

@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Because I play for shiggles on these roles, I picked this because it looked fun and had potential utility beyond just a doc. Weak modifier means I can hard clear/incriminate. Paranoid adds a roleblock.

Insane/CPR are stupidly low odds of actually killing.

Posts 6384-6387 specify that the moderator chooses alignment.

My scum pick was Hitlist carrying Mafioso
My 3rdP pick was Lizzy :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:29 am

In post 2051, Flea The Magician wrote: Posts 6384-6387 specify that the moderator chooses Sanity.
EBWOP.

I'll go pull my crumbs...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 am

N1
In post 234, Flea The Magician wrote: [spoilerRemoved=We live to fight the hand of doom!]
D
eary,
O
ur
C
oncern here is you may be firing a little prematurely....[/spoiler]

N2
In post 1121, Flea The Magician wrote: uuuh... because its information and
you will see me visiting Cap'ns Quarters tonight
as a result of their absence. Given I ain't quite the strongest role here, I would crumb it but I've changed target so often I may as well pick up an indecisive modifier too.

N3
In post 1486, samantha97 wrote:I'm targeting flea tonight
In post 1487, Flea The Magician wrote:I shall return the favour <3

N4
In post 1786, Flea The Magician wrote:Amma go party like its almost halloween. cya tomorrow.
In post 1787, Flea The Magician wrote:Lich wanna join me?

N5 wasn't crumbed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:45 am

In post 1997, Raya36 wrote:Ok
Town Investigator

N1 - Korina (elite cult leader was one of the roles which is why I was so confident korina was cult)
N2 - VFP (dolphin was one of the roles)
N3 - Guillotina (Very Irresponsible With An Army Surplus was a role, reason why I trust you so much)
N4 - KidAmn (Jester was a role, I knew KidAmn was the jester before they claimed last day)
N5 - CaptainS (Jesus is a role so we know that much is the truth. There are 2 town jesus roles and a mafia jesus)
So your pool should be me, mahi and captain. I've openly claimed my alignment can't be confirmed by my role, yet we have an unyeetable alien Mahi and an "I'M TOWN!" Captain.

VOTE: Raya Your logic is flawed, I got my responses from the mod. I'm happy with this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 am

Guillo where you aiming? I don't wanna proc/block you/your target.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:50 am

hey just making sure, I ain't targetting you either way.

Asking about timestamps on communications is heading towards rulebreaking for most mods, so amma not answer that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:53 am

Actually, you can't shoot tonight... we're already in potential YOLO, tomorrow provided no other kills happen mean its' YOLO/Kingmaker. You shooting tonight means this is 100% yolo...

don't answer the question :3 this is interesting :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 am

Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:22 am

In post 2067, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Who do you think i should kill tonight?
I honestly think you either need to holster or take out Mahi with a nade or something. I'm confident they're not-town at all and are literally just crusing on being unyeetable. If there's 2 left, they're unaligned. If there's 1 left, it's Mahi and there's a kill condition somewhere., otherwise it'd be game over.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:12 am

In post 2070, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2068, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2067, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Who do you think i should kill tonight?
I honestly think you either need to holster or take out Mahi with a nade or something. I'm confident they're not-town at all and are literally just crusing on being unyeetable. If there's 2 left, they're unaligned. If there's 1 left, it's Mahi and there's a kill condition somewhere., otherwise it'd be game over.
Why would I holster if I know Mahi can't be yeeted?
Why are you afraid of successfully protecting my target but unsure you'd protect me if you target me? Kind of contradicting isn't it?

Are you a Guardian Angel? Because if you are we can figure something out so you'd get your win and town can win too.
I've claimed properly, I've crumbed as I've gone where I'm going. Besides if I was an angel, i'd be your angel <3

At it stands, I'm pretty sure I'd block you as well as protect you. That puts us in 4pMYLO/Kingmaker for sure tomorrow. Honestly for tonight I'm tempted to holster myself tonight because MYLO S.U.C.K.S
25% of hitting either the shooter or the target, 100% chance of being freaking clueless.

Unless there's a chance you're blank... which would fking suck because named vanilla townie is you.

Alternatively attempt to yeet Mahi, if they're a prince and this is YOLO they're yeetable. Scum have to shoot you either way due to your kill potential, you get to WIFOM dance. I can either block/protect you or holster - assuming I am paranoid, another around of WIFOM to screw them up.

PEDIT: Time for a Wind Waltz it is <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:45 pm

In post 2105, Guillotina wrote:Great game everyone!

Cant believe mahi was actually unkillable, i would have been mad if i was scum.

Also im sorry Raya nut i really thought you lied when the dates of your role pick didnt match with the date allowed by the mod. Looking at the mod pt, he acknowledged it was a mistake. Accidents happen.

What and ending! THE CLASH OF THE WILDCARDS
I fully expected you to self target, but at the same time I absolutely could not risk letting you live. Given the nature of both our playstyles I just had to go for it.

I have no regrets.

You picked the same damn town choice as me xD
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:48 pm

In post 2114, TemporalLich wrote:thanks, I might have had low scum equity but at least I was good at being mechtown
Me and kid were messing around for the most part seeing who a fun kill would be. I think you were my first serious "ok we really need to kill this one"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:50 pm

Congrats to everyone, Mahimahi if you had taken this seriously you would've nailed this, whoever you are :p

No redactions from me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #162) » Sun May 02, 2021 12:45 am