Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2463 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

Wow. Apparently based on this page, I am a legend. I'm only playing 1-2 games max to see if that helps with the spoons.

I like the fact we have two counterwagons going. I'm inclined to leave both Pooky and A50 alive for now. Even if one is scum, they should generate mostly clears or guilties, based on what's been stated on this page.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2466 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
Why do you feel like that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2467 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2465, clidd wrote:
In post 2463, Titus wrote:Wow. Apparently based on this page, I am a legend. I'm only playing 1-2 games max to see if that helps with the spoons.

I like the fact we have two counterwagons going. I'm inclined to leave both Pooky and A50 alive for now. Even if one is scum, they should generate mostly clears or guilties, based on what's been stated on this page.
Meh. Do you have other takes on the game?
Nope. I don't read on sub in unless I have a PR. Then I fake it. I'll probably skim the VCs in a bit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2468 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: What does a psychologist do? I thought they turned SKs into town but SKs are prohibited in normals of this size.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2472 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

@clidd, Calling something bad without presenting anything of your own is a common, but not universal, scum tactic. VCA is a tool available for everyone but weak this early. How does Faer's vca help you read him but the inverse wouldn't be true?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2493 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Flea as town initially. They're pretty open and detailed in their theories. Saturday morning (at the latest) I'll be running my own VCA and compare with theirs to ensure its not full of hot air or protecting slots randomly, but disagreement alone won't flag as scummy due to the game being early.

That or maybe Flea is a fae after my own heart and ego.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2494 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2492, Flea The Magician wrote:lil script
What little script?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2495 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, what do the color codes mean in your VC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2524 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2499, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2494, Titus wrote:
In post 2492, Flea The Magician wrote:lil script
What little script?

I feed the vote counts into a python script, it add colours, strips some tags and bits and gives me back what you see.

First line in the file is

Code: Select all

, Klick:Ydrasse:Featherless Biped@t, Dannflor:Da Dude:Entrapta:PookyTheMagicalBear@>, Amélie, DrippingGoofball@t, AliceK:Flea The Magician, geraintm, Gretchen@t, April Ludgate:VFP, RLotus@>, Artemiana:clidd, bugspray:LlamaFluff@>, HypoSoc@t, Solon:MiniMegabyte:Almost50@>

Covers replacements (marked with : ) and then alignments marked with @.

updated version of mine replaces the old names with the current slot holder but italics to make life a little easier on me tracking who is in what slot.

Green +bold/underline = flipped or 100% confirmed
Green without the bold/underline is unflipped/confirmed but with strong bias towards that.

Red is the same.

Cyan is used for my PoE/questionable people, other colours are randomly assigned because I work better with colours. Like I can see Amélie is a different kinda green and that stands out to me. I should really change the green potential to be more 50-150...
Is there a script that puts out all the subs but no colors (but for the flipped) and spoilers them?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2525 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

20ish Clidd posts in a row. Not reading that shit ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2533 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm still in Sac, Mathblade's still in Sac, I think toolendeso (spelling) and his wife are still in Sacramento. I would definitely be in and Math probably would be in. I might be able to recruit my boyfriend.

@clidd, If you're town, actually make me want to read your posts. You weren't like this in Nancy Drew.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2574 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

Eyeballing day 1, is there a clear on Pooky? There's a lot of green on Pooky and he got to L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2575 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

Just rechecked, Pooky is a PR claim which makes it suboptimal to eliminate him, but he knows that. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2579 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

It feels like clidd is just cornered scum and that's why he's a broken record.

I would expect scum to have PRs with all the claims on the table.
I would also expect the scum to take a no bus position here. If all the PR claims are true, then scum need every role to deal with them and outlast the clears. If the claims are false, then scum likely already took the no bus position and feel rather weak on dayplay.

I think we just win if we nail a scum today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2602 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2562, geraintm wrote:there doesn't so far seem any interference from scum in any of the roles, everyone has said their actions have gone through i believe. which makes me think that either scum have a role/ability that screws with our PRs, or else they PRs aren't all they appear to be.

scum don't need to screw with the PRs because the PRs aren't very strong to begin with.

the gunsmiths are gated and have 6 "guilty" results and half of them are town
the neapolitian has 7 "guilty" results and 4 of them are town.
the detective is novice, can really only nail one of the scum so he's only useful if he goes long into the game but even then probably won't get a useful result.
the psychologist is a one shot and they only get a hit on 2/12 players?

Like there's really no reason to give the scum any powers to counter any of this, it's fairly balanced as claimed.
In post 2588, VFP wrote:Someone should vote Flea or Clidd.
I would, but I'm already voting Clidd and weakly TR flea.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2603 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2591, VFP wrote:Maybe it's just as simple as 1 of
Titus / Gera/ Flea
Clidd / Gera/ Flea
Not sure on Gera, as I haven't seen their posts yet but Flea is likely wrong given Clidd's panic spam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2605 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

Yup still Clidd posting 7-8ish posts in a row without interacting with anyone. Good with my vote.

Clidd posted much sparser in Nancy Drew and actually interacted when he did post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2610 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2608, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2586, clidd wrote:
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
Why do you feel like that?
"instead or asking what is clidd's read on flea, or what flea's read is on clidd, let me ask something that it won't help me sort clidd to create a spark"
FOr example this is a legitimate question I'm interested in seeing and answer to, and your non-response is bad faith smoke and mirrors.
In post 2606, clidd wrote:Like I said, I have many ways of playing my games.

Do you think everything I'm saying about your slot is invented from a scum perspective?
I think you're just dodging my questions and digging up random stuff from my prior slot holder to see what can stick knowing that I'd have zero idea what they were thinking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2612 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

@Clidd, Just because I am not reading your spam =/= no intent to understand. What you're doing now shows much more about your intent to read my slot than any individual post does.

I already have a weak TR on Flea and a would flip but for strategy reasons on Pooky and that's despite your spam. I like VFP trying too but I wouldn't say I have a read there yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2617 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2615, clidd wrote:The point is that you have not reacted properly in the way I imagine town!Titus would act after seeing the growing number of my posts denigrating the image of her predecessor.

Even your recent answer seems fake to me.
This is caged scum saying nothing. No response would ever fit the definition of town!Titus for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2620 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2619, clidd wrote:You mean that I have you as a caged scum in my mind and nothing you do is actually going to change my view?
No. That you're caged scum and therefore would say that regardless. There is a rare chance of town you flail spamming, but I don't see it given your utter lack of sorting anyone else since I got here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2621 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2614, VFP wrote:
In post 2579, Titus wrote:
I would also expect the scum to take a no bus position here.
If all the PR claims are true, then scum need every role to deal with them and outlast the clears. If the claims are false, then scum likely already took the no bus position and feel rather weak on dayplay.
I actually fully agree with this.
In post 2576, Not_Mafia wrote:Flea The Magician (3)- LlamaFluff, PookyTheMagicalBear, RLotus (E-2)
In post 2576, Not_Mafia wrote:clidd (3)- geraintm, Titus, Flea The Magician (E-2)
But which one...
What are your thoughts on each wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2631 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2622, VFP wrote:
In post 2621, Titus wrote:What are your thoughts on each wagon?
I believe one wagon has scum. 2-3
And 1 wagon is most likely full town
Based on your reads on individual slots, which do you think is most likely and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2632 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2625, clidd wrote:More precisely, how would he deal with Amélie being scummy to him? just ignore?
Use my reactions to other slots to sort them. Talk about my hypothetical teammates. Anything to show you're looking at the whole game as opposed to making noise.

Right now, you give me every reason to vote you and not a single reason to save you or reconsider my initial Flea read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2640 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2635, VFP wrote:
In post 2631, Titus wrote:Based on your reads on individual slots, which do you think is most likely and why?
The way I see it, it's improbable that all 3 scum are on Flea.
2 Green checks and a PR claim on the wagon.

Pooky was on Gera Day 2 and shoeing no sign to move. Llama started the Gera wagon getting traction and Lotus is only scum if Mafia Doc.
So thats the Flea wagon.

Clidd wagon.
3 of the 4 PoE + scummy are voting here.
You / amelie most likely scum. Amelie spent all game giving convenient reads and not even reading the game.
Gera was the counter to DGB and DGB was the lim. Also not looking good today
Flea just falls under PoE.

And that's the clidd wagon.

So I'm still trying to decide which one has the scum on and which one has the town on.
Based on this, you have a pretty strong rationale for voting Flea and not voting Clidd as much as I'd prefer Clidd based on play.

My play reads and my strategy reads aren't lining up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2641 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2639, clidd wrote:Image

Why me + flea as town would make you scum?
This is actually a good question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2644 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2642, VFP wrote:Well let's face it, even if a PR claim is fake both won't be.
Out of the 4 from PR claims and clears, at least 3 are going to be town.

That leaves me, Titus, Gera and the extra (if the extra is even there)
By default I'm scum with Titus and Gera more than not.
This explains why you have been insistent on one of Flea/Clidd is likely scum, aside from the stagnating wagons. You believe both PR claims, scum won't bus, and it's just PoE.

Which do you scumread more by play? It's clear by strategy you should prefer Flea (max 1 scum) over Clidd (higher max probability of scum) but yet you haven't just sheeped. That suggests to me that you think there's a play reason for Clidd being scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2688 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Why Flea?

I feel that wagon was far too fast to be pure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2692 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2691, Flea The Magician wrote:Scum is in VFP/Titus, Im leaning titus rn.
Why are you leaning me? To me, it feels like the game is on autopilot.

The gera lim was likely going through because of the stalemate and the deadline, so it makes sense someone bussed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2693 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

I'm leaning clidd as the busser.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2695 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

I'll save you a headache. Ger and I had no interactions because he never posted since I subbed in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2708 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

I get setting up my miselimination is likely why Gera was bussed. It is what it is. I'm still going to scumhunt but I'm gravely concerned about the autopilot that is this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2709 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2700, clidd wrote:Town!Titus would have read my interactions with Gera and came to the conclusion that the chance of T|S was low.
I don't read upon subbing in. To hold me to that standard is scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2847 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Titus

Normally, I would try to say something after being prodded but it's anti-town to here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2850 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

My depression is NAI, and I am working on it. I'm finding support groups for people in my situation but I haven't quite given up yet. Thanks for the concern clidd.

@VFP, If I was a roleblocker, I wouldn't self-hammer as that would be concession without consent of my teammate (no encryptor).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2856 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. I am utterly confused and dead weight.

Thanks VFP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2863 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2862, clidd wrote:
In post 2860, Flea The Magician wrote:Hope your feeling more you soon Titus <3 Still a legend <3
+1
Thanks. I just have to get to the point of accepting no little Tituses and it's hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”