Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1567 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1560, Datisi wrote:i lowkey wanna policy the zoomer slot now but whatever honestly
As the kids these days are saying, this would not be pog.

Hi everyone.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1570 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:29 am

In post 1566, Datisi wrote:r u town
extremely. In fact my role PM is so green that when gypyx tried to hand it to me, the energy contained within was so great that it yeeted away from both of us at high velocity, and when I finally managed to read it it appeared red due to the doppler effect. It's funny how these things work out sometimes.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1572 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 am

In post 1569, samantha97 wrote:have you been following the game
only since, like, yesterday. I saw this game's plist and was like "oh man I should try to replace into it" and then I saw there was a slot open and I was happy, and then it was taken and I was sad, and then another slot was open and I was happy again, and then I rolled town and continued to be happy.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1574 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:32 am

I appreciate you saying that you won't shitpush me again because you aren't scum followed by immediately shitpushing me

I will try to do some reading. I don't especially feel like reading everything, I feel like that's rarely actually been helpful to me. But I will at least do the last 10-15 pages or so.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1577 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:35 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1935 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:00 am

Datisi what makes you think I was MIA

I had less time for mafia last night than I thought I would, and my time for this game was spent reading, not posting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1942 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:02 am

I think Luca Brasi is town.

Don't have much of an opinion on Llama or Infinity yet. I thought Infinity said something I liked around when I replaced in?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1948 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:06 am

In post 1285, Infinity 324 wrote:Stop townposting, I have too many TRs already
I think this is the post I liked, I must have seen it at the beginning of my catchup
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1949 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:06 am

In post 1946, Luca Blight wrote:I just want to note that SS said this same comment about his scum partner last game
Ya because that's how my mind works lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1952 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:09 am

Llama's looks pretty town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1955 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:10 am

And that worked out to be post 1952 lol.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1961 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:13 am

In post 1952, Something_Smart wrote:Llama's looks pretty town.
Update: it looks a lot less town after realizing that Llama has been defending OWER for a zillion years.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1966 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:20 am

In post 1962, Infinity 324 wrote:It feels like inflating/strengthening the read when you don't have enough to go on
This is... not really a scum characteristic?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1971 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am

In post 1968, samantha97 wrote:then this post is the fakest thing in the game sry
how so
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1972 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:24 am

In post 1969, Infinity 324 wrote:There are ways town does this which are usually more self aware
So you mean like "I know I'm exaggerating, and I don't care"? Very few people will admit to that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1975 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:26 am

In post 1973, Andresvmb wrote:But I think that you are either correct, or are Scum.
What exactly do you think would be different if they're both town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1977 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:31 am

In post 1962, Infinity 324 wrote:This is kinda hypocritical but there are wording things in 1592 that make it feel fabricated too. "This bothers me. This really bothers me because of the implications of it all." It feels like inflating/strengthening the read when you don't have enough to go on
Wait okay I looked back at it and now I don't even agree that it is inflating the read

It really bothers him because it assumes OWER town when samantha has been pushing OWER scum for a while. That seems like pretty solid reasoning that doesn't need to be inflated to me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1982 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:39 am

In post 1978, Andresvmb wrote:I think Llama would have reacted differently to Infinity’s constant probing and skepticism. Perhaps more engaging of the other’s viewpoint, or trying to dissuade them.
How would town-Llama's behavior be affected by the color of Infinity's role PM? It's not like he would know it...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1984 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:42 am

In post 1979, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't agree because 1. It's a threat, not really to be taken at face value 2. Quickhammering is scummy enough that maybe sam assumes that only suck would do it, making ower town
Sure, but if Llama failed to acknowledge these, that just means he misinterpreted the post.

So I mean maybe he misinterpreted it on purpose to try to push through a samantha execution but it seems like it was pretty late in the day to expect a falsehood-driven wagon that currently has zero support to go through over five wagons with 2+ members.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1986 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:43 am

In post 1983, Andresvmb wrote:Like it’s hard for all of that to just be Town versus Town versus Town.
I mean it wouldn't have to be all town? Why couldn't it be samantha scum and the rest town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1987 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:44 am

In post 1985, Andresvmb wrote:These are clearly all not bad players just bumbling around in the dark.
Maybe you're not appreciating how often good players bumble around in the dark.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1990 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:48 am

Sometimes scum do things because they think they would do that thing as town, or because they think that they would be townread for doing it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1992 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:50 am

In post 1991, Andresvmb wrote:Possibly. But is that what you think is happening? You think Infinity, Llama, Samantha, and OW are all Town?
I think that they can all be town, and that approaching the conflicts from the assumption that there HAS to be at least one scum in there is unproductive at best and downright misleading at worst.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1998 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:56 am

In post 1996, Andresvmb wrote:You’ve mostly focused purely on the players attracting the most attention, and are concluding everyone is Town? So who is Scum then?
I have not concluded that? I said that Infinity did something I liked, and I called Llama town but then reversed it. So I don't really see where you think I've concluded they are both town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1999 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:57 am

In post 1993, Andresvmb wrote:There’s two leading wagons and you’re basically saying they’re both Town, I don’t want to vote, I think the Scum are all outside of the two, but I don’t want to express who I SR.
I mean, I'll express who I scumread when I have a scumread I want to express. It's not as though my thoughts are invalid because I don't have any scumreads!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2004 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:01 am

In post 1995, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't even think he was necessarily planning on making the wagon go through, but it made llama look like he was doing something.
What exactly do you think he wanted to look like he was doing? Because it sure didn't look practical, it's probably gonna make more enemies than friends, it's gonna annoy people looking to consolidate, and it also wouldn't really advance any scum agenda which he could advance by pushing a townie with a wagon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2005 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:01 am

In post 2000, Andresvmb wrote:You shaded OW aggressively.
I... I did? Where?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2006 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:02 am

In post 2001, samantha97 wrote:did you read the first 5-10 pages? I feel like a lot of information is always there
no I didn't, I generally am not able to extract much information from the early game, but I will do it if I get a chance.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2009 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:05 am

In post 2007, Andresvmb wrote:Why would you downgrade your TR of any slot for defending another player if you didn’t think the player they were defending was Scum.
I initially thought that Llama had stepped in to defend OWER after OWER had claimed VT. But after looking at Llama's ISO, I realized that he had been defending OWER for a long time, so if he was scum he pretty much had to call OWER's claim town, so it wasn't as towny.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2010 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:08 am

In post 2008, Infinity 324 wrote:Being active, pushing someone, etc. Note that samantha was wagoner earlier in the game as well so support could've been there. But I think people look at pushes like that and read them as town a decent amount
I guess?

But pushing something based on a known falsehood that you might get called out on, when it's a few days till deadline and you might get accused of trying to split the vote, it doesn't really strike me as a situation that's ripe for getting some towncred.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2011 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:09 am

In post 2007, Andresvmb wrote:Can you please explain what your read of OW is, if you have one
I think he's mildly towny for the claim and subsequent last will-esque posting, but not a strong lean.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2013 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:10 am

In post 2012, Andresvmb wrote:So you basically have... no reads. Everybody is null.
I literally just replaced into this game; why does this shock you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2015 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:13 am

Well, if they're both town then it's helpful :P

And I wasn't really objecting to the wagons, per se. I was objecting to your claim that there has to be scum between Llama/Infinity and that the important thing to do today is figure out which, because I think that that's going to lead you down a really bad path if they're both town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2019 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:15 am

But yeah I am sorry if it's annoying. I definitely have a reputation of being the guy who will try to dismantle everyone's arguments without offering an alternative, because I know that if I did offer an alternative it would be garbage.

Though it is important to note the difference between agreeing with an argument and agreeing with its conclusion. I can believe that Infinity/Llama might be scum but still not agree with your points on them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2020 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:15 am

In post 2016, Andresvmb wrote:Also you’re claiming ignorance but you somehow managed to figure out that Llama had been consistently defending OW.
I mean someone basically said that and I ISO'd him to confirm it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2022 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:16 am

In post 2017, Datisi wrote:s_s, which one of infinity and llama is scummier

please vote that person
I'm... probably not the best person to be making this decision, don't you think?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2026 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 am

I will vote any person in the game including myself to ensure a hammer occurs.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2029 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am

Okay, the early game here is pretty informative.

Andres seems towny but I already knew that.
Mom/Llama probably not scum together which could become relevant?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2031 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 am

It seems very odd to suggest that scum-Llama who KNOWS samantha is town would have an even harder time seeing the town perspective behind her post. Wouldn't you think that if he's scum and she's town he would be able to tell why she said this apparently scum-indicative thing?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2032 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:35 am

...I guess I just accidentally argued that Llama/samantha is not S -> T? Which is a bit weird of a conclusion to confidently make, but maybe it's valid.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2052 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:04 am

At the moment, Llama I guess?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2054 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:05 am

I don't believe my reasoning for Llama/samantha not S -> T btw. I think Llama didn't understand what samantha was saying in any event.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2055 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:06 am

I already said that I'll vote whoever to ensure an execution, I'm not sure why I'm the one you're badgering
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2058 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:12 am

How's it an empty promise, you can't know that until you see if I actually do it

And me voting now would be helping to make the decision between the two which I clearly think is better left to other people
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2060 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:14 am

Like you don't care about my vote specifically. You want me to vote somewhere to actually try to rally people to consolidate, yes?

Well why not have someone who actually knows something about the game do it? Like you, why don't you rally people to vote a particular person?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2061 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:15 am

In post 2059, Datisi wrote:i'm gonna claim it is to hopefully bully you into doing it
I mean that won't accomplish anything, because I know it's not. If anything it will make me more likely to hold my vote so I can prove it isn't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2080 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:48 am

In post 2064, LlamaFluff wrote:Why is Infinity a wagon again? I would pretty much vote the entire game with very few exceptions instead of them based on current reads, and similarly would be willing to snap wagon just about anywhere else. Yeah we need to push something through today, but everyone seems way to comfortable with gamestate which just increases my thoughts that Infinity is something scum are fine with happening so they are town.
Andres what does this do to your view of the gamestate?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2081 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:49 am

In post 2068, Infinity 324 wrote:aaaa does llama do that as scum
Probably not?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2082 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:51 am

In post 2077, Umlaut wrote:I really hate S_S' stance of refusing to vote or even express any kind of preference for one wagon over another
Well good news I have a stance now, I vastly prefer the Rathe and Koto wagons over the Infinity and Llama ones.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2083 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:52 am

VOTE: Rathe
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2096 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:58 am

In post 2084, Datisi wrote:why
Because them both not pushing the other is towny. Llama is townier for doing it first and Infinity was already towny from their "how do I townspew" thing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2111 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:02 am

In post 2110, Andresvmb wrote:some of the scummiest slots in the game
objectively
speaking
You keep using that word...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2118 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Not Rathe?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2127 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:30 pm

That wasn't even random because it was static. Though, attempting to break the rules should probably be punished just as harshly?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2173 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2295 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 2277, Andresvmb wrote:This is begging for a Mod Kill.
I mean on the one hand I would have been happy to see Koto die, but it's not like I would seriously expect my post to influence whether he got modkilled. That's a listmod decision. (And why would that be a modkillable offense, anyway?)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2313 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:22 pm

We don't know whether it's a weak PR.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2394 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:46 am

In post 2351, Datisi wrote:Rathe (7) Infinity 324, llamafluff, Something_Smart, outworldER, Anya, Umlaut, samantha97
this + koto is the pool for the rest of the game
Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2399 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 am

In post 2350, Luca Blight wrote:I was neighborized by Andres
Why did you share this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2403 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:49 am

In post 2373, Luca Blight wrote:god awful Rathe lim
What was awful about it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2406 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 am

In post 2396, Datisi wrote:the shitwagon mostly
Why wouldn't scum stay off the wagon, especially if there's no danger of a scum being executed instead?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2408 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:54 am

In post 2397, Datisi wrote:who is scum, s_s?
I don't know
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2409 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:56 am

In post 2401, Luca Blight wrote:Be careful with E-1 votes today please as some players can’t help themselves
Dude there were like 4 hours left in the day, give her a break.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2411 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:57 am

In post 2404, Luca Blight wrote:Srsly?
Yes seriously, though I guess I assumed you meant people's ACTIONS were awful rather than that the RESULT was awful. I can see why the result might have been really bad, but I don't really see what was objectionable about what people did.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2417 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 am

In post 2412, Datisi wrote:why are you assuming this?
I'm not? It is a possibility under which scum could easily be off-wagon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2419 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 am

In post 2413, Luca Blight wrote:That’s irrelevant
It may not be the
only
thing that matters but it is certainly not irrelevant, don't be ridiculous.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2424 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:04 am

In post 2418, Luca Blight wrote:That’s why I was hard-pushing Outworld’s lim as at worst it would be VT
Believe it or not, these are things that go through scum's mind when they decide what to claim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2431 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:07 am

In post 2429, Datisi wrote:s_s can you stop throwing out useless theoryposts and actually start working your own reads out
In due time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2446 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:18 am

In post 2433, Luca Blight wrote:SS why did you question me sharing that I was neighborized?
Oh sorry forgot to answer that

If you kept it secret you could have possibly caught scum fakeclaiming that they visited you N1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2456 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:27 am

In post 2452, OutWorldER wrote:Kinda want to sheep Infinity's read on S_S since I agree with the logic there but the thing is it also applies to him.
Also applies to whom? Infinity uses she/her btw
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2457 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:28 am

In post 2454, Luca Blight wrote:That seems pretty unlikely
Sure but the upside to claiming it was also minimal.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2484 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 am

In post 2462, Infinity 324 wrote:Sam, you don't have to agree with me, but all 3 scum can be on a wagon and probably are more often than random if it's a town elim
I disagree with this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2486 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:53 am

In post 2471, Luca Blight wrote:I think most of us can agree Samantha’s opinions have zero significance
Including, then, samantha's opinion on whether hammering Rathe was a reasonable town thing to do?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2487 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:54 am

In post 2483, samantha97 wrote:that's not in the rules or I woulda replaced out before this even started
It's not a rule, but it is a fairly strong recommendation, and you're likely to get a bunch of people asking you to stop if you keep using it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2525 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:54 pm

In post 2524, Luca Blight wrote:I guess this is Townie given Infinity's wagon was competing with Llama's at that point?
yep
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2532 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 2529, OutWorldER wrote:replacing in while there's mere hours left in deadline
eh? wasn't there like 36 hours left when I replaced in?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2533 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:07 pm

actually I think it was closer to 48
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2542 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Luca:
In post 2486, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2471, Luca Blight wrote:I think most of us can agree Samantha’s opinions have zero significance
Including, then, samantha's opinion on whether hammering Rathe was a reasonable town thing to do?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2545 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Do you think there's a chance that she as town would not have been so clueless?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2552 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:29 pm

In post 2548, Luca Blight wrote:I think there's a chance she could be town or scum as I said.
Not exactly what I asked.

If samantha were town in that spot, do you think she would always hammer like that? Or do you think she might possibly be smarter?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2558 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:32 pm

In post 2555, Luca Blight wrote:I think townies in general would at least consider the claim before hammering, especially an experienced player
I mean if she's town she clearly did consider the claim; in fact it was the primary reason for the hammer, no?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2571 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:40 pm

In post 2561, Luca Blight wrote:You think she could have genuinely considered it in that time?
Sure?

If Rathe had claimed bulletproof 69-shot multitasking cop disloyal vigilante universal backup, it would not have taken very long for any of us to consider the claim and come to a conclusion. If samantha had a mental model of enabler = scum (and she would have had more than one minute to think about this, because Rathe claimed enabler and did not clarify for several minutes), she could have come to a conclusion pretty rapidly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2574 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Samantha, how did you know people would unvote?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2575 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:43 pm

In post 2573, Luca Blight wrote:If enabler was truly a scum claim then there would be no need to quickhammer, as he would be getting limmed regardless once she pointed that out
I was just coming to this same conclusion, and I think it makes samantha scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2579 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 pm

But it instills unjustified doubt, which you are immune to? For what reason are you immune to it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2584 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Well, you thought that enabler was very likely a scum role, but that other people would doubt it and be wrong in doing so. Does that not mean you thought their doubt would be unjustified?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2588 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:57 pm

In post 2585, samantha97 wrote:I just thought it was more likely than not
But other people would not think this, and might unvote instead.

Why did you think you were right and they were not?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2590 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 pm

Is that at me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2592 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 pm

What I'm looking for is: what led you to believe that your opinion about the claim was more likely to be accurate than, for example, Infinity's?

I don't believe you've answered this.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2594 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm

Infinity's opinion. Or mine. Or anyone else on the wagon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2820 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 am

In post 2818, Datisi wrote:can literally *anyone* please acknowledge this post and tell me their opinion on it
Town can say stupid things almost as easily as scum can.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2823 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:21 am

In post 2821, Datisi wrote:okay, next order of business: opinion on the infinity wagon and what i've been arguing the whole morning?
I don't like it. Why does scum Infinity switch off of Llama yesterday?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2847 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:54 pm

In post 2846, Datisi wrote:why does it look like this game as a whole is trying to protect infinity as much as it can
because she is towny?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2850 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:57 pm

In post 2848, Datisi wrote:why have you not responded to my earlier post about possible motivation of scum!infinity eod1 and request for your own reads, but you're here within two minutes to jump in and defend infinity?
because I am a scatterbrain and had 17 million things to do today and I forgot about it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2853 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:00 pm

In post 2824, Datisi wrote:you figured out your reads yet, s_s?
the answer to this one is uh sorta?

Koto was my other preferred exe yesterday, that hasn't changed. I think I'm okay with Anya dying. Samantha is ???????? but like I sure wouldn't shed any tears if she died and flipped town.

I think I'm okay with Datisi and Luca for now? I expect that someone smarter than me will figure out if something's wrong there.

I still townread both Infinity and Llama from yesterday. I still think OWER's claim is mildly +town.

Ico I have no idea but I'll trust your read whatever that is (idr off the top of my head)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2856 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:02 pm

In post 2848, Datisi wrote:my earlier post about possible motivation of scum!infinity eod1
Can you link this, I'm having trouble finding it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2860 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:04 pm

oic. I guess I can go back and look but I feel like it's inaccurate to say that the Llama wagon wouldn't go anywhere when there were multiple people pushing the narrative that we needed to consolidate on one of Infinity/Llama.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2877 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm

In post 2862, Datisi wrote:is there any other reason why infinity is towny to you than the didn't push llama
Well it's not just that she didn't push Llama, it's that she did, and then backed off at a moment that doesn't make any sense to do so, and then led on Rathe (from my reread it really doesn't look like many people had voiced support for that before she did it.)

Also there's the whole townspewing bit.

(also random note while reading I saw samantha's which I think is towny)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2878 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm

In post 2870, Iconeum wrote:this just tells me you haven't been reading this game since… somewhere Eod 1
I mean yeah
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2880 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:30 pm

In post 2871, Iconeum wrote:townreads : datisi/luca/infinity/llama/ico? and you don't see a problem here?
I mean there are lots of problems, it's not like I know how to fix them
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2883 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:32 pm

am I being dumb by townreading OWER for a VT claim with no daytalk?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2886 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:33 pm

In post 2882, Datisi wrote:s_s, what about the "townspewing" was townie? i remember reading it and being wholy unimpressed
Just the fact that she thought it might work at all. She doesn't really strike me as the type to attempt something like that as scum?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2937 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:19 pm

In post 2897, Luca Blight wrote:Why would you TR this anyway?
Because scum would want to make a claim that would have a chance of saving them from dying?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2938 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 pm

In post 2898, Luca Blight wrote:And why would you assume there's no day talk
Encryptor seems pretty unlikely without a particular setup interaction since if the mod wanted the setup to have daytalk they could have just given it daytalk.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2941 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:22 pm

In post 2913, Luca Blight wrote:It's funny how SS disappeared after making that comment
I was playing risk of rain 2 lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2942 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:22 pm

In post 2911, Iconeum wrote:SS, vote infinity please
I guess, but I don't have to like it.

VOTE: Infinity
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2946 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 pm

In post 2943, Iconeum wrote:are you not worried about your townreads going at it?
nah, it happens all the time
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2956 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 pm

In post 2952, Datisi wrote:why you voting infinity if you think she's town / you don't like it?
Because definitely what this town needs right now is more unity and more compromise rather than people continuing to be stubborn and following their own way.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3118 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:47 am

VOTE: Anya
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3134 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:02 am

I don't see why Llama has to claim?

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he won't bungle it so badly as to make it a good idea to kill him first.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3138 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:52 am

In post 3136, Anya wrote:i could've just waited and claimed traffic analyst yesterday as wolf and you all would've let me live
mm

this is true
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3139 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:54 am

In post 3135, Datisi wrote:s_s, as the mech guy, what is your advice here
well for one if there is an ungated loyal mailman, then there is not also an ungated traffic analyst. so if anyone here is exactly the role Town Loyal Mailman, definitely come out.

I would say anything 2-shot or higher is also not going to coexist with TA; that's just too many clears.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3140 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:56 am

In post 3138, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3136, Anya wrote:i could've just waited and claimed traffic analyst yesterday as wolf and you all would've let me live
mm

this is true
the problem is that if you waited then Infinity claims doctor and we also let her live
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3142 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 am

scum rolecops do not exist, this is a true fact
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3144 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 am

take your time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3148 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:08 am

In post 3146, Datisi wrote:how did i do
Not bad. You could maybe also throw in something about how I have a recent meta of bussing with weak reasons, and I generally have a reputation as town for giving PR claims the benefit of the doubt and waiting until I get more information, and how I didn't really express suspicion of Anya before so I could just be trying to get in before the bandwagon for towncred.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3149 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am

I've changed my mind about Llama claiming. He should do so at the next available opportunity.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3151 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:14 am

In post 3150, Datisi wrote:do you wanna talk about your anya vote?
yes, I'm mad that she hammered my townread without a claim
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3154 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:56 am

In post 3152, Datisi wrote:is there anything more going on in your head other than that
well I was all ready to blitz through an execution on Anya regardless of what she said or did coming into the day. and what she said today is pretty much exactly what she ought to be doing here as scum-- basically to a T.

the problem is, I can see the town motivation. It's dumb, but it's not like, out of the question dumb. And there is the counterargument that it was pretty dumb as scum too, which it probably was? except of course if scum knew that Infinity was a PR, and they didn't want her to claim.

and I mean there's definitely some hedging going on, I would much rather lose in the world where Anya is town than in the one where she isn't. Is that irrational? I guess? but it's freaking annoying to reward people for doing dumb shit.

Was it really that bad though? I guess maybe it wasn't; surely, people would have looked pretty sideways at a doctor claim after we already had a rolestopper flip; in fact, I think I would have gotten more suspicious of Infinity if she had claimed that. And scum very likely have a strongman or some method of bypassing the doctor, whereas Anya if town has undoubtedly the strongest role in the setup...

so actually, if Anya is town here, and we trust her, we're not in that bad of a spot, unless Koto's the mailman. so it's definitely not the right play to throw up our arms and say "it's unwinnable if she's town" which would normally be my MO here.

tl;dr there is a LOT going through my head but you can probably imagine why I wasn't especially keen to share it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3155 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:57 am

But on the other hand, we can [REDACTED].

Ask me about this one after Llama claims.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3159 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:13 am

Datisi if you just baited scum with a meme tinfoil theory I will be seriously impressed
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3163 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:50 am

You and the mailman are conftown (if Anya is town). So it would be nice for that to be two people rather than one.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3173 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:25 pm

In post 3170, Anya wrote:why would i target bunny?
think about this for two seconds please
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3174 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:26 pm

In post 3171, LlamaFluff wrote:Im not even going to acknowledge if the claim on me is right or not.
why the hecc not
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3176 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:30 pm

In post 3175, LlamaFluff wrote:If its true, I am saying Anya is scum. If it is false, I am saying Anya is scum.
but in one of these cases, you can be wrong, and in the other, you can't.

also, it may be illuminating to see how anya responds to it.

also also, if you do in fact have access to a PT then it's a lot more likely that anya is a traffic analyst which makes it more likely that she is town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3179 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:34 pm

In post 3178, Anya wrote:my checks went fine though
how do you figure
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3186 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

It would matter, because the mailman is probably town...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3190 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 3188, LlamaFluff wrote:the cards she has shown proves she is lying just due to pure logic
No they don't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3191 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 3189, samantha97 wrote:so far we have umlaut and llama refusing to claim

I wonder if that's scared mafia
refusing to claim is ++town
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3194 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:11 pm

wait yeah hold on, I have to check Anya's ISO to see if it even makes sense with an inno on Koto.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3218 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 am

VOTE: OutWorldER

I believe
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3222 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:59 am

I mean maybe?

It's clearly futile to actually try to get the people in this game to play optimally, though, so I'm not sure it's really worth it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3235 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:11 am

In post 3226, Datisi wrote:s_s do you have any updates to your ~general reads~ or something
yes, I have no idea what the hell is going on and I'm going to stop pretending I do
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3236 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:12 am

and also umlaut is scüm
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3239 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:13 am

I mean the case is just and
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3247 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:20 am

In post 3241, Datisi wrote:i understand your feeling on the first one but i'm gonna need an elaboration on the second one
why would you vote one half of a 1v1 because the other half is refusing to do something you want?

especially since it's not really a 1v1, and the question llama is refusing to answer is extremely pertinent to this (and llama is actively hindering our ability to understand the gamestate by not answering it), but umlaut is nevertheless treating it like it is, and somehow not trying to punish llama for preventing us from understanding what's going on.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3263 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:11 am

In post 3261, LlamaFluff wrote:It should be pretty clear (sans modifiers which I really dont want to get into) what I am at this point.
It is not, at least not to me. So why not say it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3265 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:21 am

In post 3264, OutWorldER wrote:Town TA would be worthless
????

??

?

Town TA is a cop with false positives, you realize this right? The scum PT counts as private communication.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3269 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 am

In post 3266, LlamaFluff wrote:What town role would result in a TA positive and fits in with dead players?
If you're scum, I'm not going to help you come up with a good claim. Sorry. If you want us to know, then say it. If you don't say it, then don't act like you want us to know.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3276 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:06 am

In post 3274, Datisi wrote:zzz i have an urge to lolhammer
Don't give in to the dark side D:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3282 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:43 am

In post 3278, Datisi wrote:how is that giving in to the dark side if she flipped red
Because we still have a big huge unresolved thing with llama?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3285 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:50 am

I mean I don't think it's extremely likely that Anya flips red. And hearing llama's claim will help us judge it a lot.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3309 (isolation #142) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm

In post 3301, Iconeum wrote:how does that match this statement?
I mean, it may be that her fear was unfounded. If Infinity had claimed doctor and Anya had claimed TA, I sure as hell would have wanted to leave them both alive (I don't know about anyone else), but she could still have been afraid of getting killed.

It is a bit weird though, you aren't wrong.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3310 (isolation #143) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:42 pm

In post 3304, Iconeum wrote:there is a high ++chance of there being (loyal?) mailman, which is stronger than TA? No?
Well if there's an ungated loyal mailman then they need to claim so we can murderize Anya with extreme prejudice. But until that happens I'll assume there isn't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3408 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:53 am

In post 3313, Iconeum wrote:why aren't you just openly pushing mass claim?
Because I hate massclaim and I think people who aren't under pressure should be able to decide for themselves when they claim.

I've very rarely seen late massclaim be abused.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3409 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:55 am

In post 3355, Iconeum wrote:forcing a claim out of *anyone* right now is likely equaling mass claim
Not out of the guy who is falsely acting as though his claim is already obvious to everyone.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3410 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:57 am

Oh yeah also massclaim outs an IC who's currently hidden so there's that
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3412 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:02 am

why would I answer that question right now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3416 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 am

get llama to post his goddamn claim

like, he has already admitted he thinks we should know it, so I literally don't understand why he is continuing to be cryptic

I guess I should VOTE: llama then
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3419 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:20 am

Surely it does, because it also varies a lot as town depending on how I feel about the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3436 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:15 pm

It definitely might change mine.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4009 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:58 pm

hi remember how I said traffic analyst and loyal mailman couldn't exist in the same setup

that was funny wasn't it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”