Micro Game Queue Thread (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Micro Game Queue Thread (Players and Mods)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Isis »

Click here for the new Micro Queue thread.

☆ ☆ ᔓ ᔓ ᔓ Micro Queue ᔕ ᔕ ᔕ ☆ ☆

Micro Games
are mafia games of four to nine players, played in the Mayfair Club subforum. There will be up to two games available for signups in the queue at one time.

Being a player
Requirements for joining a game
- By default, there are no requirements for joining a Micro Game, although playing a newbie game first is recommended. Moderators are allowed to set requirements on who joins, though, so click the link associated with the game you are trying to join to confirm you meet the requirements for playing in the game.

Joining a game
- To join one of the games available in signups, you need to say "/in for game name" or "/in for moderator's name". "/in" without specificity will be ignored. If a game is not indicated as one of the two games in signups in the queue updates (with its player slots listed), you cannot sign up for it yet, but you are encouraged to PM the moderator to "pre-in" for the game, which reserves a slot for you when it reaches signups.

Hydrae
- Hydrae are allowed in this queue (the normal queue is the only queue from which they are restricted). Game moderators can completely prohibit hydrae or set rules pertaining to them though (in particular, some moderators accept secret alts but not secret hydrae). A "/in" from a hydra isn't complete and valid until it complies with the moderator's rules, which may require confirming the /in from individual main accounts. You may never join as a hydra masquerading as an individual account - that violates site rules.

Playerlist priority
- Pre-in slots may be reserved for 72 hours after the game begins signups. Those players need to post here to confirm their pre-in. A game may have as many as two thirds of it's slots reserved for pre-ins.
Aside from those players, spaces in a game are first come, first serve. A moderator can reject a player who has signed up (colloquially, "WOTM") for any reason, by posting so; their slot will be given to a subsequent player who /inned.

Being a moderator
Experience requirements
- To moderate a micro game, you must be active on site for three months and must have completed one game as a player. Additionally, if the game is closed and isn't normal, you need one moderated game of experience. If joining the moderation queue could cause you to be moderating multiple games at once, you need at least as many games of moderating experience as the number of simultaneous games you might be moderating. Experience usually comes from the Normal, Mini Theme, or Open Queues, or this queue, by starting off with games that are open or normal. However, if you have experience moderating offsite games, you may PM me to ask if I'll consider it equivalent experience. I warn you that I might not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Backup Mods and Co-mods requirements
- A backup mod is only required if you're a first time moderator. They are still recommended if you are a moderator with experience. You can use this thread to find backup moderators. If your setup is closed, you must make a mod PT that fully describes your setup and give your backup moderator access. If you don't have a backup moderator, instead give me access.

Setup requirements
- The game must have 4-9 players. The game also must be mafia - it must have an uninformed majority that could easily win if they knew the identity of an informed minority composed of two or more players. The "majority" and "minority" can be equal, as in We Need A Fifth. You may also run a closed setup that doesn't fit this definition but leads its players to believe they could be playing a setup that fits this definition (all such setups would be classified as bastard).

Review requirements
- If your game is a Normal, it needs to be reviewed by the Normal Review Group (you can also request that the Normal Review Group devise one for you, and they will!). I'll send you a PM about your review when you /in to mod.
If your game is open, having it reviewed isn't required, but it's strongly recommended. You can post it here.
If your game is closed and not normal, you must list a reviewer that agreed to the final version of the setup. You can request reviews here. You can also ask me to review your setup.

Moderation activity expectations
- Moderators should start their game within five days of receiving their playerlist, Mayfair Club access, and game number. If they fail to do so, I will declare the game abandoned. Moderators should update their games at least as often as the prod timer for their game, and if they fail to update it after triple the prod timer for their game, I may have someone else take over moderation for the game (and there will be other penalties, if this happens.) You should treat moderating a game like a commitment. Note that backup moderators and comoderators are an excellent way to avoid these scenarios.

Queue expectation
- I will message you when your game is in queue. If you aren't able to respond within 96 hours, I will assume you aren't available to moderate your game and will bump you for the next moderator waiting in queue.

Queue structure
- The thread has two slots for games currently taking signups, Slot 1 and Slot 2. All other games reside in a queue, where the earliest moderator to sign up will be the first to move into one of the active slots when a game fills or is pulled.
Players cannot sign up for a game that is not yet in an active slot
. It is recommended to pre-in to the moderator by PM to express interest instead.
Each moderator can only have one game in either the active slot or queue. It's possible to be modding multiple micros, but they must be queued one at a time.

Signup times
- Games have 14 days to fill before they are pulled and the next moderator enters signups instead. If at least two moderators are waiting in line, games will be checked at 7 days to be pulled if they are not at least half full.

Queue FormUse this form to /in to mod.
/in to Mod

Game Name:
Please name your game something snazzy

Game Type:
Is your game a Theme, Normal, or Open?

Game Size:
How many players can join your game?

Co/Backup Mod:
List your game of experience if you're forgoing one

Reviewed By:
List a favorable reviewer, or link to open setup review, or type "Normal" again

Setup Link:
Link the setup or write "closed".

Experience:
Link the game you played, or for a game that's closed and not normal, the game you moderated

Hydrae Policy:
Will you allow hydra to sign-up? Headcount? Bodycount? Secret Hydra?

Other Restrictions?:
Are there restrictions for who can play your game?

Deadlines?:
What Day/Night deadlines will you use for your game?

Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?
cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions.

Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics?
nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame

Description:
Is there any other information players should know about your game?
Spoiler: Code

Code: Select all

[b]Game Name:[/b] [i]Please name your game something snazzy[/i]
[b]Game Type:[/b] [i]Is your game a Theme, Normal, or Open?[/i]
[b]Game Size:[/b] [i]How many players can join your game?[/i]

[b]Co/Backup Mod:[/b] [i]List your game of experience if you're forgoing one[/i]
[b]Reviewed By:[/b] [i]List a favorable reviewer, or link to open setup review, or type "Normal" again[/i]
[b]Setup Link:[/b] [i]Link the setup or write "closed". [/i]
[b]Experience:[/b] [i]Link the game you played, or for a game that's closed and not normal, the game you moderated[/i]

[b]Hydrae Policy:[/b] [i]Will you allow hydra to sign-up?  Headcount? Bodycount? Secret Hydra?[/i]
[b]Other Restrictions?:[/b] [i]Are there restrictions for who can play your game?[/i]
[b]Deadlines?:[/b] [i]What Day/Night deadlines will you use for your game?[/i]
[b]Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?[/b] [i]cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions.  [/i]
[b]Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics?[/b] [i]nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame[/i]

[b]Description:[/b] [i]Is there any other information players should know about your game?[/i]
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Isis »

Helpful Links
:

Upcoming Game Advertisements - A thread where moderators can post advertisements for their games.
Theme Test Market - A thread in Mafia Discussion where moderators can check interest in a particular theme.
Setup Review Thread - A thread in Mafia Discussion where moderators can request reviewers to check their games for balance and playability.
Open Setup Review Thread - A thread for posting an open setup for all to review. You can also make a thread in the subforum.
Replacement Request Thread - A thread for moderators to advertise for needed replacements.
Completed Micro Games - Subforum for Completed Micro game threads.
"All" Micro Game Setups - A list of Micro sized Open or Semi-Open setups.
Previous Micro Queue Thread - The previous Micro Queue, from when the listmod was Micc.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Isis »

The best "Nano" setups - great setups for fewer than eight players
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Isis »

Changes:
- There's no limit on how many games you moderate at once, now. Moderating multiple games at once has a special experience requirement.
- There's a halfway check where games might get pulled halfway to the deadline if they are not halfway full, and people are waiting. This policy may evolve or change over time.
- If you have a backup moderator and add them to your moderator PT, you don't have to add me to the mod PT. I might want to remain a potential replacement.
- I'm requiring games run in this queue to fit the informed minority definition of mafia. Social deduction games like conspiracy that don't fit that definition can still be played in the Open Queue.
- I'm not tracking what games are in signups using the opening post in any way. The state of the queue will be tracked with recent posts by me, hopefully many of them as pagetops. This isn't purely laziness; it relates to the queue experience I tend to desire as a user that I anticipate to act as a blessing for some users and a curse for others.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Isis »

I do not put queue status posts in the OP, to reduce human error getting perceived as being uncorrected.
It is explicitly guaranteed that this post might not be up to date. The date of the post linked and the number of subsequent posts may be used as a commonsense tool to ascertain how likely it is that this is the most up-to-date queue status post. But I will make a best effort to put a link to the status of the queue here:
Link
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Isis »

Reserved
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
The Last of the Red-Horned Dung Beetles
1. Dongempire
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Smoke and Mirrors (PookyTheMagicalBear+Nancy Drew 39)
4. Taly

Game Slot 2EMPTY
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #9 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Isis »

You don't have to get an open setup reviewed at all, but it is highly, highly recommended. I would be likely to reject anything absolutely absurd as an act of discretion (7 cops, two goons), but if defects aren't blaringly obvious it goes in the queue. Open setups have diminished review requirements due to the players joining the game having an opportunity to avoid a poor setup using their own judgment. This policy isn't a change, Micc also allowed unreviewed opens.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Nano-Multiball snuck in just before I arrived; it wouldn't be accepted to this queue now, but could be run in the open queue.
In post 18, the worst wrote: do you still (as a general rule) prefer that opens are run through the open queue?
I would say to put it in which queue is most beneficial for players. As a general rule we prefer that the most players get into the most games that most match their interest.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Dongempire
2. Tayl0r Swift
4. Taly

Game Slot 2EMPTY
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #29 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Dongempire
2. Tayl0r Swift
4. Taly
5. JohnnyFarrar

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #38 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Dongempire
2. Tayl0r Swift
4. Taly
5. JohnnyFarrar

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
1. Venus and Mars (Shiro+Nancy Drew 39)
2. Nepenthes
3. Tayl0r Swift

Waiting in queue:

1. MYSTYRY BOX OF SYLVYR I: special isis edytion, by schadd_
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
2. Tayl0r Swift
4. Taly
5. JohnnyFarrar
6. Herta

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Nepenthes
3. Tayl0r Swift
4. Assemblerotws

Waiting in queue:

1schadd_MYSTYRY BOX OF SYLVYR I: special isis edytion
2Gamma Emeraldcallforjudgment-designed 9p Normal
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #50 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Most Current Update
Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Tayl0r Swift
2. Smoke and Mirrors (PookyTheMagicalBear+Nancy Drew 39)
3. Taly
4. JohnnyFarrar
5. Herta
6. Bunno
7. NorwegianBoyEE

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws

Waiting in queue:

3Errantparabolawaiting room woes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Tayl0r Swift
3. Taly
4. JohnnyFarrar
5. Herta
6. Bunno
7. NorwegianBoyEE
8. bugspray

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324

Waiting in queue:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Something_Smart
Game:
1. Tayl0r Swift
3. Taly
4. JohnnyFarrar
5. Herta
6. Bunno
7. NorwegianBoyEE
8. bugspray

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324

Waiting in queue:

3MiccA Normal Blitz IV
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #66 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Isis »

There is one last queue policy that I plan to toy with.
That I am hoping to demonstrate soon.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #69 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
schadd_
Game:
MYSTYRY BOX OF SYLVYR I: special isis edytion

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324
5. Gamma Emerald

Waiting in queue:

1Gamma Emeraldcallforjudgment-designed 9p Normal
2MiccA Normal Blitz IV
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #75 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
schadd_
Game:
1. tris
2. nona (unless pre-in bumped)

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
1. Sailor Senshi (Shiro+Nancy Drew 39+Krazy)
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324
5. Gamma Emerald

Waiting in queue:

2MiccA Normal Blitz IV
3Sirius9121We Need a Fifth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #81 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
schadd_
Game:
1. tris
2. nona
3. ParelaphostrongylusTenuis
4. Dunnstral

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324
5. Gamma Emerald

Waiting in queue:

2MiccA Normal Blitz IV
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #87 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
schadd_
Game:
1. tris
2. nona
3. ParelaphostrongylusTenuis
4. Dunnstral
5. mastina
6. gypx

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Boonskiiies
Game:
The Shape of Water
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. Infinity 324
5. Gamma Emerald
6. Man

Waiting in queue:

2MiccA Normal Blitz IV
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #90 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Isis »

A Notice!

A Micro game, The Last of the Red-Horned Dung Beetles was compromised and needs to be restarted and rerolled. A replacement request is in the replacement thread, but if you're looking at this thread because you're specifically interested in playing a game from the start, joining a reroll is functionally the same as joining from the start, so I encourage you to join. Message Something_Smart if you're interested in joining the game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #95 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 975: A Shape of Water has filled with the following playerlist!

1. Man
2. Tayl0r Swift
3. Assemblerotws
4. derp
5. Sailor Senshi
6. Alchemist21
7. Gamma Emerald
8. Infinity 324

Gamma Emerald's game, a 9p micro normal designed by callforjudgment, enters signups! I heard it is very metal. Its pre-ins have priority for 48 hours.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #101 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
schadd_
Game:
1. tris
2. nona
3. Dunnstral
4. mastina
5. gypx
6. Nic Cage

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Gamma Emerald
Game:
Metal Video Game Covers Normal
1. DkKoba
2. MURDERCAT

Waiting in queue:

1MiccA Normal Blitz IV
2Sirius9121We Need a Fifth
3DatisiEMItGBSMoD
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #111 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 976: A MYSTYRY BOX OF SYLVYR I: special isis edytion has filled with the following playerlist!

1. mastina
2. Gypyx
3. PlusJOYED
4. SKYEscrapers
5. nona
6. Dunnstral
7. Akarin
8. Nic Cage
9. DoubtingThomas

Micc's game, a A Normal Blitz IV, enters signups! Its pre-ins have priority for 48 hours.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #112 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Micc
Game:
A Normal Blitz IV

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Gamma Emerald
Game:
1. DkKoba
2. MURDERCAT
3. Dr Easy Bake

Waiting in queue:

1Sirius9121We Need a Fifth
2DatisiEMItGBSMoD
3GeorgeBaileyChain of Command - 2004 Camry edition
4bugsprayIncomprehensible Ability
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #121 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Micc
Game:
A Normal Blitz IV
1. bugspray
2. Porkens
3. Albert B. Rampage

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Gamma Emerald
Game:
1. DkKoba
2. MURDERCAT
3. Dr Easy Bake
4. AGamblingPig
5. Egix96

Waiting in queue:

2DatisiEMItGBSMoD
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #123 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Isis »

A Normal Blitz IV
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #124 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #125 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Micc
Game:
A Normal Blitz IV
1. bugspray
2. Porkens
3. Albert B. Rampage

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Gamma Emerald
Game:
1. DkKoba
2. MURDERCAT
3. Dr Easy Bake
4. AGamblingPig
5. Egix96
6. Infinity 324

Waiting in queue:

2DatisiEMItGBSMoD
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #130 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 977: Metal Video Games Cover Normal
has filled with the following playerlist:
  1. Dr Easy Bake
  2. The Slime Collective
  3. Egix96
  4. DkKoba
  5. Jesus Louisus
  6. MURDERCAT
  7. Doctor Drew
  8. AGamblingPig
  9. Infinity 324
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #131 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Sirius9121's We Need a Fifth enters signups! Pre-ins have priority for 48 hours.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #133 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Isis »

Okay, it's a good idea to message her, so that she can confirm her pre-in during the window of reserved time, where she has a special status to bump other players.
Speaking of which, I haven't run into issues yet, but I'm adjusting the pre-in window to 72 hours, and changed it in the OP. I'll apply that policy to We Need a Fifth. 72 hours seems more appropriate after viewing some queueing behavior for a bit.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #142 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 978, We Need a Fifth
  1. The Bulge
  2. Isis
  3. shellyc
  4. TheGoldenParadox
Datisi's Even More Images GeorgeBailey Sent Me on Discord enters signups! This is a normal 9p setup.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #143 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Micc
Game:
A Normal Blitz IV
1. bugspray
2. Porkens
3. TheGoldenParadox
4. inutile
5. Uncrowned

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Even More Images GeorgeBailey Sent Me on Discord

Waiting in queue:

1GeorgeBaileyChain of Command - 2004 Camry edition
2bugsprayIncomprehensible Ability
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #152 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Micc
Game:
A Normal Blitz IV
1. bugspray
2. Porkens
3. TheGoldenParadox
4. inutile
5. Uncrowned

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
1. skitter30
2. Iconeum
3. TheGoldenParadox
4. inutile
5. Chemist1422

Waiting in queue:

1GeorgeBaileyChain of Command - 2004 Camry edition
2bugsprayIncomprehensible Ability
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #158 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 979
has filled as a special rerun with the same playerlist as Micro 978:
  1. Isis
  2. TheGoldenParadox
  3. The Bulge
  4. shellyc
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #165 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Isis »

GeorgeBailey's Chain of Command, 2004 Camry Edition
has entered signups! Datisi's game has one slot remaining.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #166 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
Chain of Command - 2004 Camry Edition

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
  1. Tayl0r Swift
  2. Iconeum
  3. TheGoldenParadox
  4. inutile
  5. Chemist1422
  6. shellyc
  7. bugspray
  8. Bingle

Waiting in queue:

1bugsprayIncomprehensible Ability
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #168 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 980, Even More Images GeorgeBailey Sent Me on Discord
, has filled with the following playerlist!
  1. Tayl0r Swift
  2. Iconeum
  3. TheGoldenParadox
  4. inutile
  5. Chemist1422
  6. shellyc
  7. bugspray
  8. Bingle
  9. chkflip
Bugspray's game,
Incomprehensible Ability
, enters signups! Pre-ins have priority for 72 hours.

Here's a link to the game's information
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #171 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Isis »

inutile, your shiki account meets the requirements to qualify as an SE in the newbie queue, since it has played 4 games outside the newbie queue (a schadd silverbox game, Hungarian music, Gacha mafia, and Reservoir Dogs Double Day Unlimited). Please log into shiki and quote the way bugspray set up as a requirement for their game, and you should be good to go (it doesn't mean you must play the game as "shiki", bugspray has specified that you would get to play as inutile).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #174 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I've never owned a car that wasn't a Camry.

I've setup a pagetop with a fluffpost, though.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #175 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
1. Aristophanes

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
bugspray
Game:
Incomprehensible Ability
  1. inutile

Waiting in queue:

9999Game Not Found
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #186 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
1. Aristophanes
2. TheGoldenParadox
3. dostin
4. Datisi
5. Iconeum
6. bugspray
7. Uncrowned

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
bugspray
Game:
Incomprehensible Ability
  1. inutile

Waiting in queue:

9999Game Not Found
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #187 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Isis »

/in to mod

Game Name:
Dr. Hideyoshi
Game Type:
Open
Game Size:
Six

Co/Backup Mod:
Hectic
Reviewed By:
JacksonVirgo, here.
Setup Link:
here or Dr. Hideyoshi.
Experience:
I played in Achievement Mafia and lost!

Hydrae Policy:
Please no hydrae
Other Restrictions?:
One game of experience, doesn't have to be on the account you join with.
Deadlines?:
7 days day 1 and 6 days thereafter. 48 hours nights.
Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?
Open setup
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics?
No

Description:
There might be a bit less flavor than a traditional Isis game, but there will still be flavor. Please do not join the game without reading the setup.

As a reminder, pre-in for games by PM rather than posts in the queue thread.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #203 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 981, Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition
  1. Aristophanes
  2. TheGoldenParadox
  3. dostin
  4. Datisi
  5. Iconeum
  6. bugspray
  7. Uncrowned
  8. kookiemonster
  9. iamausername
Isis'
Dr. Hideyoshi
enters signups! Pre-ins have priority for 72 hours.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #205 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Isis
Game:
Dr. Hideyoshi
  1. shellyc
  2. <prein>
  3. <prein>
  4. <prein>

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
bugspray
Game:
Incomprehensible Ability
  1. inutile

Waiting in queue:

1Errantparabolamy dark beautiful twisted familytree
2KannaThe Council Has Spoken: Student Council Edition!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #209 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Isis »

Gloria Cleary has inned to Dr. Hideyoshi by PM.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #210 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Isis
Game:
Dr. Hideyoshi
  1. shellyc
  2. hellbooks
  3. TheGoldenParadox
  4. PookyTheMagicalBear
  5. Gloria Cleary

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
bugspray
Game:
Incomprehensible Ability
  1. inutile

Waiting in queue:

1Errantparabolamy dark beautiful twisted familytree
2KannaThe Council Has Spoken: Student Council Edition!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #214 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 982: Dr. Hideyoshi
  1. hellbooks
  2. The Bulge
  3. PookyTheMagicalBear
  4. Gloria Cleary
  5. shellyc
  6. TheGoldenParadox
my dark beautiful twisted familytree enters signups! Errantparabola is the moderator for this nine player experience.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #225 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Kanna
Game:
The Council: Student Council Edition

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
ErrantParabola
Game:
my dark beautiful twisted familytree
  1. Kanna
  2. SirCakez
  3. Bingle

Waiting in queue:

1Sirius9121Micro 9XX
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #250 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Micro 9XX
  1. Infinity 324
  2. Doctor Drew

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
ErrantParabola
Game:
my dark beautiful twisted familytree
  1. Kanna
  2. SirCakez
  3. Bingle
  4. DeasVail
  5. DoubtingThomas
  6. insomnia
  7. petapan
  8. DkKoba
  9. PookyTheMagicalBear

Waiting in queue:

1DatisiThe Coalition: Pictures I Found on My Phone
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #251 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Isis »

EP's game has not been given launch and a game number yet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #256 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Isis »

Errantparabola filled her game as Micro 984 without posting the launch post or even just confirming that she was ready and that I could post the launch post myself. In addition to a pretty clear template PM I sent out, I posted .

That's not following the instructions, and it has a tangible negative impact on the queue: I'm unable to queue the next game at the appropriate time.

Do not do this. Role PMs for your game should not be going out prior to this queue thread containing a launch post.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #257 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Isis »

Datisi's Coalition: Pictures I Found on My Phone
enters signups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #258 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Micro 9XX
  1. Infinity 324
  2. Doctor Drew
  3. bugspray
  4. Mathematical Demon

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
The Coalition: Pictures I Found On my Phone
  1. bugspray

Waiting in queue:

1JacksonVirgoNever Trust Trees, They're Too Shady
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #261 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Micro 9XX
  1. Infinity 324
  2. Doctor Drew
  3. bugspray
  4. Mathematical Demon

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
  1. bugspray
  2. Farren
  3. Vanderscamp

Waiting in queue:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #265 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Isis »

Sirius9121's
Micro 985: Micro 9XX
has filled with the following playerlist!
  1. Infinity 324
  2. Doctor Drew
  3. bugspray
  4. Mathematical Demon
  5. JacksonVirgo
Jackson Virgo's
Never Trust Trees They're Too Shady
enters signups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #277 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Micro 9XX
  1. Infinity 324
  2. Doctor Drew
  3. bugspray
  4. Mathematical Demon

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
  1. bugspray
  2. Farren
  3. Vanderscamp
  4. Mystic Bear (DkKoba and PookyTheMagicalBear)
  5. tris
  6. NorwegianBoyEE
  7. dostin
  8. StarToAYoungCulture

Waiting in queue:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #280 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 986: The Coalition: Pictures I Found on My Phone
  1. bugspray
  2. Farren
  3. Vanderscamp
  4. Mystic Bear (DkKoba and PookyTheMagicalBear)
  5. tris
  6. NorwegianBoyEE
  7. dostin
  8. Scooby Dooby Doo
  9. StarToAYoungCulture
There are no games ready to enter signups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #283 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Isis »

Sirius9121's We Need A Fifth enters signups
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #289 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Never Trust Trees entered signups on the previous page, but the queue state post in #277 has an error in showing Micro 9XX as though it were partially filled instead of Never Trust Trees.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #291 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
JacksonVirgo
Game:
Never Trust Trees, they're too Shady
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #304 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth
  1. Hiraki
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. StarToAYoungCulture

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
JacksonVirgo
Game:
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte
  3. FleaTheMagician
  4. Noraa's Bakery

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #306 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Isis »

If Noraa or JacksonVirgo could clarify to me, it is unclear to me whether Noraa's Bakery or Noraa is joining the Trees game.

pedit: Wow, there you are. I'll edit to list the hydra, wasn't sure if it was you as a solo slot.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #308 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Hey I didn't notice we're join date siblings before
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #309 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 987: We Need A Fifth
, has filled with the following playerlist:
  1. Hiraki
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. StarToAYoungCulture
  4. Ythan
There are no moderators ready to enter signups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #312 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 309, Isis wrote:There are no moderators ready to enter signups.
Some suggestions:

-Divide and Conquer

-a predesigned Normal micro

-Names in the Box

-Vengeful Mafia 7p
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #314 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Umlaut's game enters signups
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #316 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Horsewoman posted a /in I understood to be for Umlaut's game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #319 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Umlaut
Game:
09:12
  1. Horsewoman

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
JacksonVirgo
Game:
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte
  3. FleaTheMagician
  4. Noraa's Bakery
  5. Ythan

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #323 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Just trimmed a couple posts, but now it best serves orderliness to setup a pagetop actually.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #324 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Isis »

I might be modding my first closed micro in a bit, as a teaser. But mostly to set up a pagetop.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #325 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Umlaut
Game:
  1. Horsewoman

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
JacksonVirgo
Game:
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte
  3. FleaTheMagician
  4. Noraa's Bakery
  5. Ythan

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #343 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Umlaut
Game:
  1. Horsewoman
  2. Gimli son of Glóin
  3. Kyoko Kirigiri
  4. Ythan
  5. superbowl9
  6. bugspray

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
JacksonVirgo
Game:
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte
  3. FleaTheMagician
  4. Noraa's Bakery
  5. Ythan
  6. Momrangal

Waiting in queue:

1PookyTheMagicalBearDark Waltz II
2Sirius9121Carbon-9121-14
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #351 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Isis »

I have to /out unfortunately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #362 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 989: Never Trust Trees, they're too shady
  1. Vanderscamp
  2. MiniMegabyte
  3. FleaTheMagician
  4. Noraa's Bakery
  5. Ythan
  6. Momrangal
  7. RockHopper
  8. Facebones
Sirius's game enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #363 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
PookyTheMagicalBear
Game:
Dark Waltz II
  1. Akarin [as lady]
  2. Ydrasse [as lady]
  3. Mikan Tsukimi [as gentleman]
  4. Rannygazoo [as gentleman]
  5. Gamma Emerald [as lady]
  6. Uncrowned [as gentleman]
  7. <pre-in>
  8. <pre-in>

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Carbon-14

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #371 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Sirius's game has been pulled from the queue.
This means the queue is empty again.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #373 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Isis »

Datisi's game is in signups
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #375 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List
  1. DkKoba

Game Slot 2
Moderator:

Game:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #379 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Isis »

Jingle's game enters signups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #383 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List
  1. DkKoba
  2. clidd
  3. Horsewoman

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Are you my partner?
  1. Momrangal

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #390 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List
  1. DkKoba
  2. clidd
  3. Horsewoman
  4. Ahsoka
  5. Not_Mafia

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Are you my partner?
  1. Momrangal
  2. Nancy Drew 39
  3. tris
  4. DkKoba

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #396 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List
  1. DkKoba
  2. clidd
  3. Horsewoman
  4. Ahsoka
  5. Not_Mafia
  6. Raya36
  7. volxen

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Are you my partner?
  1. Momrangal
  2. Nancy Drew 39
  3. tris
  4. DkKoba
  5. Esooa
  6. MiniMegabyte

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #397 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Oh pagetop is imminent
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #398 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Fluffposts in this queue are subject to a subjective policy of removal when I think they are too numerous and hinder the clarity of the queue.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #399 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm neutral or even encourage some minimal fluffposting. This website is supposed to be fun, too.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #400 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List
  1. DkKoba
  2. clidd
  3. Horsewoman
  4. Ahsoka
  5. Not_Mafia
  6. Raya36
  7. volxen

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Are you my partner?
  1. Momrangal
  2. Nancy Drew 39
  3. tris
  4. DkKoba
  5. Esooa
  6. MiniMegabyte

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #412 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
Brass and Shrapnel | Man Smiling Holding A Tomato
  1. Flea the Magician
  2. Kop

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Are you my partner?
  1. Momrangal
  2. Nancy Drew 39
  3. tris
  4. DkKoba
  5. Esooa
  6. MiniMegabyte
  7. brassherald

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #418 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 992: Are You My Partner?
  1. Momrangal
  2. Nancy Drew 39
  3. tris
  4. DkKoba
  5. Esooa
  6. MiniMegabyte
  7. brassherald
  8. CheekyTeeky
  9. RedFlavor
Sirius's Carbon-9121 enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #423 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
  1. Flea the Magician
  2. Kop

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Carbon-14
  1. Not_Mafia
  2. Frogsterking

Waiting in queue:

1Secret JestersJingle
2Space CouncilBBMolla
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #429 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
  1. Flea the Magician
  2. Kop
  3. Blitzo
  4. ejjinami
  5. joqiza

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Carbon-14
  1. Not_Mafia
  2. Frogsterking

Waiting in queue:

1Secret JestersJingle
2Space CouncilBBMolla
3We Need a FifthSirius9121
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #440 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
GeorgeBailey
Game:
  1. Flea the Magician
  2. Kop
  3. Blitzo
  4. ejjinami
  5. joqiza
  6. nepenthe
  7. Not_Mafia

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Carbon-14
  1. Not_Mafia
  2. Frogsterking
  3. Finral

Waiting in queue:

1Secret JestersJingle
2Space CouncilBBMolla
3We Need a FifthSirius9121
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #445 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Isis »

The queues usually slow down during Team Mafia.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #455 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 994: Brass and Shrapnel

Flea the Magician
Kop
Raya36
ejjinami
joqiza
nepenthe
Not_Mafia
T-Bone
MiniMegabyte

BBMolla's Superb Idea Mafia enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #457 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Isis »

BBMolla PMed me about swapping but didn't post as clearly as I requested. I'm presuming he wants to run Superb and Space is dropped entirely.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #465 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 995: Secret Jesters
  1. Arythea
  2. Tryndamere
  3. Wobbuffet
  4. Gurubashi Beserker
  5. Daunting Wraith Dragonbound, Li
  6. Boros Reckoner
  7. Junkrat
  8. Iain Stirling
  9. Raven
Sirius's We Need A Fifth enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #466 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #485 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 467, inutile wrote:/in i'll probably do a
Can you clarify this?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #489 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia

1. Gamma Emerald
  2. Jesse Pierce
  3. Frederick A Campbell
  4. DkKoba

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth

1. Infinity 324
  2. Flaming Fireballs

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #495 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia
  1. OutworldER
  2. Gamma Emerald
  3. Jesse Pierce
  4. Frederick A Campbell
  5. DkKoba

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth
  1. OutworldER
  2. Infinity 324
  3. Flaming Fireballs

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #496 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Bugspray has asked to queue a marathon game through the micro queue. Marathon games are not permitted in the game queues as a matter of course, in order to centralize interest in Marathon weekends and maintain availability for forum speed games. This is an exceptional event because bugspray has a goodstanding modding reputation and tied their interest to a specific event (Valentine's day) and asked nicely.
The game is scheduled for noon EST on Sunday. The game is cancelled if it does not have
ten
players 12 hours before start time, with all ten of those players having confirmed their interest in this thread within the 24 hours before start time. One player of the ten will be randomly designated a replacement instead of designated as a player when the game starts.

The game will be played in Mayfair Club. That means preview edits will be enabled, which will make the game less fun, but it is a micro.
You can join this game in this queue, as a temporary slot three. When joining, select robot or battery. There needs to be five of each.
Whether the game fills or not, I won't be entertaining request to run a marathon from anyone until at least the end of April.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #497 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Name:
Robovalentines
Game Type:
Open Theme
Game Size:
Nine (9)

Co/Backup Mod:
TBD, will ask around.
Reviewed By:
List a favorable reviewer, or link to open setup review, or type "Normal" again

Setup Link:
viewtopic.php?f=156&t=82112 Themed around robots and battery packs because ain't no gender roles. 2scum, 1 ic, 6 vanilla. Also lover pairs will vote together.
Experience:
Modded Mantis Leadership, Animal Sounds Dethy (marathon), Matrix Decipher, and Mantis Leadership

Hydrae Policy:
No
Other Restrictions?:
No secret alts
Deadlines?:
30 minutes per day phase except for yeetlo which will be 45 minutes. Also with a short intermission for me to finalize lover pts after the first phase after partners have been established.
No
No

Description:
A robotics themed marathon dance on Valentine's day! I can't wair for sparks to fly <3 Start time is one minute paste NOON eastern time. Role pms will be sent out an hour beforehand. (12:01pm in the afternoon)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #498 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Isis »

Happy Valentine's Day
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #499 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Isis »

I reviewed the setup.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #500 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia
  1. OutworldER
  2. Gamma Emerald
  3. Jesse Pierce
  4. Frederick A Campbell
  5. DkKoba

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth
  1. OutworldER
  2. Infinity 324
  3. Flaming Fireballs

Marathon SlotImage
Moderator:
bugspray

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #517 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Isis »

That's not correct. There's a few posts on the previous page bugspray: I'm requiring you to treat the tenth slot the same as the first or other eight, and use randomization to designate the replacement. This is to maximize fill probability.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #518 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 996, We Need A Fifth
  1. OutworldER
  2. Infinity 324
  3. Flaming Fireballs
  4. Shigaraki
Lend's Underage Gun Control enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #521 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Yes you completed a game as a player on MS and have been onsite for 3 months so you are eligible to moderate a micro as long as it's not a closed theme.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #523 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Oh, I see. Yes, you're not supposed to "in" the queue at all if you'd exceed that rule, but you're being honest about it promptly that I'm plenty happy. The next player in line will take your place.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #524 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Isis »

pagetop buffer
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #525 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #526 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia
  1. OutworldER
  2. Gamma Emerald
  3. Jesse Pierce
  4. Frederick A Campbell
  5. DkKoba
  6. pirate mollie
  7. Titus
  8. bugspray

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Mountainous Vengeful

Marathon SlotImage
Moderator:
bugspray
  1. PookyTheMagicalBear
  2. opportunity
  3. Ydrasse
  4. lendunistus
  5. catboi
  6. Lunar Martian (robot)
  7. Nick Valentine

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #527 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Robovalentine's needs 3 more to fire.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #533 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Isis »

1. PookyTheMagicalBear
  2. opportunity
  3. Ydrasse
  4. lendunistus
  5. catboi
  6. Lunar Martian (robot)
  7. Nick Valentine
  8. Gypyx
  9. Infinity 324
  10. Hopkirk
The game is full. Most of the early ins are pretty active so I'll waive the 24hr requirement but I do appreciate lend confirming his interest.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #540 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Isis »

The game is not full now :(
There are 51 minutes for that to change. I am requiring 10.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #543 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Isis »

There are not 51 minutes for that to change, I was using my own time zone, CST.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #546 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Isis »

It can run if bugspray PMs me in the next fifteen minutes.
Otherwise it's abandoned for missing mod
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #549 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Isis »

That's fine, but I'm still capping it at 15 minutes.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #553 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Isis »

You get to play if someone joins within the fifteen minutes limit
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #554 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Isis »

Which passed. The game is cancelled.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #564 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Isis »

I had plans today and could not fill the slot.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #577 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
BBMolla
Game:
Superb Idea Mafia
  1. OutworldER
  2. Gamma Emerald
  3. WhemeStar
  4. DkKoba
  5. pirate mollie
  6. Titus
  7. bugspray

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Mountainous Vengeful
  1. Cook
  2. Momrangal

Waiting in queue:

Binding of Isaac Mafia, by Not Chara
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #582 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia
  1. OutworldER
  2. Gamma Emerald
  3. WhemeStar
  4. DkKoba
  5. pirate mollie
  6. Titus
  7. bugspray
  8. Momrangal
  9. Mad Hatters Tea Party
Not Chara's Binding of Isaac Mafia begins signups! Pre-ins have priority for 72 hours.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #598 (isolation #125) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 998: Binding of Isaac Mafia
  1. Costello
  2. Farkran
  3. catboi
  4. Ydrasse
  5. Flea the Magician
  6. madeline
  7. bugspray
  8. Gamma Emerald
  9. Hectic
Underage Gun Control enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #604 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
lendunistus
Game:
Underage Gun Control
  1. Ythan
  2. Hoopla
  3. Momrangal

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Mountainous Vengeful
  1. Cook
  2. Momrangal
  3. Rathe

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #607 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
It's lemmings paintball, a CD ROM game released in 96 that I bought from the school book fair and enjoyed. I remember it being a strange mixture of action and puzzling, and in the spirit of the lemmings it felt like your often controlled your lemmings wrong and their own foolishness got them "painted". I think the actual disc is in a dumpster by this point, I googled the game title to produce the image (it is simply "Lemmings Paintball" with little added).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #615 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 999: Underage Gun Control,
  1. Ythan
  2. Hoopla
  3. Momrangal
  4. Vanderscamp
  5. Mare
  6. Infinity 324
  7. Flea the Magician
  8. Menalque
There are no games ready to enter signups
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #625 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Isis »

tagepop
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #626 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List 1.01 Geriatric Edition

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Mountainous Vengeful
  1. Cook
  2. Momrangal
  3. Rathe
  4. bugspray
  5. Umlaut
  6. Ythan

Waiting in queue:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #637 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Datisi
Game:
Names on the List 1.01 Geriatric Edition
  1. Michael Scott
  2. Ythan
  3. Dunnstral
  4. Mad Hatters Tea Party
  5. DkKoba
  6. mozamis

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
Mountainous Vengeful
  1. Cook
  2. Momrangal
  3. Rathe
  4. bugspray
  5. Umlaut
  6. Ythan

Waiting in queue:

1BBMollaSpace Council
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #642 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 1000: Names on the List: Geriatric Edition
  1. Michael Scott
  2. Ythan
  3. Dunnstral
  4. Mad Hatters Tea Party
  5. DkKoba
  6. mozamis
  7. Not_Mafia
  8. The Bulge
  9. bugspray
BBMolla's Space Council enters signups!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #646 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 644, Ythan wrote:I can finally stop signing up for every micro.
No, you may not.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #653 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Isis »

In space
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #658 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
PookyTheMagicalBear
Game:
Dark Waltz III
  1. DkKoba

Game Slot 2
Moderator:

Game:

(I confirmed with DkKoba they would like to convert their pre-in.)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #665 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Isis »

you would
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #667 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
PookyTheMagicalBear
Game:
Dark Waltz III
  1. DkKoba
  2. SirCakez
  3. Ydrasse
  4. Mad Hatters Tea Party
  5. Sans Undertale

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Sirius9121
Game:
We Need A Fifth

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #675 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Harley Quinn should be holding the final slot for We Need A Fifth, but I'd like for her to confirm her interest in Dark Waltz didn't lead her to drop her interest in We Need A Fifth. With that, the game should be full.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #689 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 1001: We Need a Fifth
has filled for Sirius9121 with the following playerlist:
  1. Harley Quinn
  2. Infinity 324
  3. Toxic 1v1er
  4. Ydrasse
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #690 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
PookyTheMagicalBear
Game:
Dark Waltz III
  1. DkKoba
  2. Aaron
  3. Ydrasse
  4. Mad Hatters Tea Party
  5. Sans Undertale
  6. Harley Quinn
  7. Momrangal
  8. OkaPoka

Game Slot 2
Moderator:

Game:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #697 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Isis »

Jingle's game enters queue.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #698 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Isis »

/in Jingle's game as nonparagon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #699 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III
, has filled for PookyTheMagicalBear with the following playerlist:
  1. DkKoba
  2. Aaron
  3. Ydrasse
  4. Mad Hatters Tea Party
  5. Sans Undertale
  6. Harley Quinn
  7. Momrangal
  8. OkaPoka
  9. unwnd
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #700 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Burdened by Secrecy I
  1. Isis

Hectic
lend

Game Slot 2
Moderator:

Game:

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #713 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Isis »

I've been wanting to see Divide and Conquer run if you want to run a 9p and don't feel choosey about the setup.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #715 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Burdened by Secrecy I
  1. Isis
  2. PookyTheMagicalBear

Hectic*
lend*
Menalque*

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
SirCakez
Game:
Divide and Conquer

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #730 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Name:
Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Game Type:
Closed theme.
Game Size:
Nine

Co/Backup Mod:
Mostly none I might trick GeorgeBailey into helping
Reviewed By:
GeorgeBailey
Setup Link:
Closed
Experience:
Gacha Mafia

Hydrae Policy:
No hydrae may join unless all 9 slots are hydrae. This mostly means singletons unless you impress me with some kind of coordinated mass signup.
Other Restrictions?:
No flakeouts in the past two months. (requested replacement replaceouts permitted).
Deadlines?:
No more than ten days a phase, no less than five, mulling over exact amounts.
No.
No.
Description:
All players will receive only a Vanilla Townie or Mafia Goon role PM.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #731 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Burdened by Secrecy I
  1. Isis
  2. PookyTheMagicalBear

Hectic*
lend*
Menalque*

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
SirCakez
Game:
Divide and Conquer
  1. Ydrasse
  2. Vanderscamp
  3. NorwegianBoyEE
  4. Menalque
  5. PookyTheMagicalBear

Waiting in queue:

1Sirius9121Hydrogen9121
2IsisHelp Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #735 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Burdened by Secrecy I
  1. Isis
  2. PookyTheMagicalBear
  3. Maruchan

Hectic*
lend*
Menalque*

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
SirCakez
Game:
Divide and Conquer
  1. Ydrasse
  2. Vanderscamp
  3. NorwegianBoyEE
  4. Menalque
  5. PookyTheMagicalBear
  6. Bingle
  7. skitter30

Waiting in queue:

1Sirius9121Hydrogen9121
2IsisHelp Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #740 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Isis »

Keep shitposting in the queue thread to a minimum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #744 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Isis »

In post 0, Isis wrote: If joining the moderation queue could cause you to be moderating multiple games at once, you need at least as many games of moderating experience as the number of simultaneous games you might be moderating.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #747 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Isis »

Thank you for highlighting this. I've conferred with the newbie queue listmod and confirmed that guideline is no longer consistent with the priorities of the site. It's been deleted from the wiki.

I understand how that section in the wiki could add confusion here. Keeping the wiki up to date is challenging because different parts of it are used intermittently, and some parts remain fully applicable when left unedited for years while others don't.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #762 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Isis »

Micro 1004: Burdened by Secrecy I
  1. Isis
  2. Maruchan
  3. OkaPoka
  4. Flea the Magician
  5. PookyTheMagicalBear
  • Hectic
  • lendunistus
  • Menalque
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #763 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Isis »

Oh it's my cakeday I guess it's not a september cakeday anymore
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #766 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Isis »

In post 730, Isis wrote:
Game Name:
Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Game Type:
Closed theme.
Game Size:
Nine

Co/Backup Mod:
Mostly none I might trick GeorgeBailey into helping
Reviewed By:
GeorgeBailey
Setup Link:
Closed
Experience:
Gacha Mafia

Hydrae Policy:
No hydrae may join unless all 9 slots are hydrae. This mostly means singletons unless you impress me with some kind of coordinated mass signup.
Other Restrictions?:
No flakeouts in the past two months. (requested replacement replaceouts permitted).
Deadlines?:
No more than ten days a phase, no less than five, mulling over exact amounts.
No.
No.
Description:
All players will receive only a Vanilla Townie or Mafia Goon role PM.
This game enters signups.

The other game in signups is this one: viewtopic.php?p=12680413#p12680413.

Let me know as a userbase if you prefer prompt poorly formatted information when I'm mobile or prefer me to wait when I can prettify.

Preferably by PM or in posts that have a /in or /out anyway
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #771 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Isis »

There's one prein unaccounted for for my game. Pooky and infinity were the other two.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #778 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Isis »

Current game in signups:

Name: Hydrogen9121
Mod: Sirius9121
  1. xinjinping
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #779 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Isis »

Because
Micro 1005: Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon
  • tris
  • Andresmvb
  • Alisae
  • Infinity 324
  • PookyTheMagicalBear
  • Ydrasse
  • Sha77
  • Flea the Magician
  • SirCakez
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #782 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Hydrogen isn't full yet. Games fire when they fill.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #796 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

Lance
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #797 (isolation #161) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

Agatha
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #798 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

Bruno
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #799 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Isis »

Lorelei
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #800 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Isis »

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator:
Sirius-9121
Game:
Hydrogen-9121
  1. xinyinping
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. Robert M Hunter
  4. Vanderscamp

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator:
Jingle
Game:
Rolling Jesters Cult D3

Waiting in queue:

1MaruchanBurdened by Secrecy 2
2PookyTheMagicalBearChess Mafia
3SirCakezDivide and Conquer
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #838 (isolation #165) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Isis »

in chess
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Signups”