Micro Game Queue Thread (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #800  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator: Sirius-9121
Game: Hydrogen-9121
  1. xinyinping
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. Robert M Hunter
  4. Vanderscamp

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator: Jingle
Game: Rolling Jesters Cult D3

Waiting in queue:
1MaruchanBurdened by Secrecy 2
2PookyTheMagicalBearChess Mafia
3SirCakezDivide and Conquer
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #801  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Very Elite Pagetop, Isis.

Korina is my only pre-in.
Please remember to send me a choice for what Day Phase you will first be a Jester when you sign up.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Upcoming Games:

Burdened By Secrecy Sequel Game (3/6 pre-ins Setup Not Finalized)
Townstumps Large (4/15 Players)

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #802  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:45 pm

CONFIRMING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.
Jake The Wolfie gets $1,500 less because they PM’d me and said they wish to start with that amount because they hate themself.

#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Ythan
Welcome to the Haystack
 
User avatar
Joined: August 12, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #803  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Can we also acknowledge the Super Monkey Ball.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #804  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm

In post 803, Ythan wrote:Can we also acknowledge the Super Monkey Ball.


AiAi, Cap'n.

I'll see myself out.
Upcoming Games:

Burdened By Secrecy Sequel Game (3/6 pre-ins Setup Not Finalized)
Townstumps Large (4/15 Players)

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #805  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:25 am

I want to in for cult...

I don't want to be over gamed...


/in cults - screw it, I want cult fun with Korina :D
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Cannibals Tea Party (Open/Donner Party) is in signups!
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P

T3
Goon
 
Joined: February 19, 2021
Location: Northeast United States
Pronoun: He

Post Post #806  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:26 pm

/in rolling jester cult thing

Enchant
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 19, 2020

Post Post #807  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 am

/in Hydrogen-9121

Momrangal
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 02, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #808  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:01 pm

I wanna play cults too

But t manee gaemz

Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2014
Location: Whitney's Gym
Pronoun: He

Post Post #809  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:17 pm

/in jester game

It is my life's goal to win as Jester
Not mafia has impressively cheated on his very first clue.
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.

xijinping
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: April 04, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #810  (ISO)  » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:00 pm

2 more for hydrogen!!

Agent of Chaos
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2021
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #811  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:36 pm

/in hydrogen

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 pm

/in hydrogen
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Agent of Chaos
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2021
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #813  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:12 pm

I see I will be in a good company.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #814  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 am

Game Name: Would You Be My Neighbor?
Game Type: Open
Game Size: 9

Co/Backup Mod: looking for one :3
Reviewed By: open setup
Setup Link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Would_You_Like_To_Be_My_Neighbor_Mafia but with the georgebailey modification that allows daytalk in all chats
Experience: I have a years worth of modding experience on epicmafia... can't link that here since it doesn't exist lol, 0 experience on MS

Hydrae Policy: yes, max 3
Other Restrictions?: WotM/WotC
Deadlines?: D1:14 days D2+: 10 days, 48 hour nights
Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics? cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions. nope
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics? nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame nope

Description: its a fun setup and its my first time modding on this site lets do it. gonna be using this as an opportunity to test run the site mechanics/features wrt modding a game

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #815  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 am

In post 814, DkKoba wrote:Game Name: Would You Be My Neighbor?
Game Type: Open
Game Size: 9

Co/Backup Mod: looking for one :3
Reviewed By: open setup
Setup Link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Would_You_Like_To_Be_My_Neighbor_Mafia but with the georgebailey modification that allows daytalk in all chats
Experience: I have a years worth of modding experience on epicmafia... can't link that here since it doesn't exist lol, 0 experience on MS

Hydrae Policy: yes, max 3
Other Restrictions?: WotM/WotC
Deadlines?: D1:14 days D2+: 10 days, 48 hour nights
Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics? cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions. nope
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics? nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame nope

Description: its a fun setup and its my first time modding on this site lets do it. gonna be using this as an opportunity to test run the site mechanics/features wrt modding a game


dis is a /in to mod btw

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #816  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:12 am

In post 815, DkKoba wrote:
In post 814, DkKoba wrote:Game Name: Would You Be My Neighbor?
Game Type: Open
Game Size: 9

Co/Backup Mod: looking for one :3
Reviewed By: open setup
Setup Link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Would_You_Like_To_Be_My_Neighbor_Mafia but with the georgebailey modification that allows daytalk in all chats
Experience: I have a years worth of modding experience on epicmafia... can't link that here since it doesn't exist lol, 0 experience on MS

Hydrae Policy: yes, max 3
Other Restrictions?: WotM/WotC
Deadlines?: D1:14 days D2+: 10 days, 48 hour nights
Is it possible your game has any of the following mechanically bastard roles or mechanics? cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions. nope
Is it possible your game has any of the following procedurally bastard dynamics? nonrandom role assignment, direct moderator influence during the game, allowing your game to be discussed outside the game thread and its own PTs, adding players midgame nope

Description: its a fun setup and its my first time modding on this site lets do it. gonna be using this as an opportunity to test run the site mechanics/features wrt modding a game


dis is a /in to mod btw


update: datisi has agreed to backup mod with me :3

Agent of Chaos
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2021
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #817  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Requote it once more.

lilith2013
Spice of Life
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2015
Location: New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #818  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Micro 1006: Hydrogen-9121 has filled with the following playerlist:
  1. xijinping (hydra)
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. Robert M Hunter
  4. Vanderscamp
  5. Enchant
  6. Agent of Chaos
  7. RationalMadman
Please note that xijinping is a hydra.

lilith2013
Spice of Life
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2015
Location: New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #819  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:05 pm

Maruchan's Burdened by Secrecy 2 now enters signups.

Game Slot 1Image
Moderator: Jingle
Game: Rolling Jesters Cult D3
  1. Korina
  2. Flea the Magician
  3. T3
  4. Not_Mafia

Game Slot 2Image
Moderator: Maruchan
Game: Burdened by Secrecy 2
Paragons

Waiting in queue:

1PookyTheMagicalBearChess Mafia
2SirCakezDivide and Conquer
3DkKobaWould You Be My Neighbor?

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #820  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 am

Spoiler:
In post 818, lilith2013 wrote:Micro 1006: Hydrogen-9121 has filled with the following playerlist:
  1. xijinping (hydra)
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. Robert M Hunter
  4. Vanderscamp
  5. Enchant
  6. Agent of Chaos
  7. RationalMadman
Please note that xijinping is a hydra.


Hydra of whom? Surely this should be public knowledge for all who wish to read them.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

lilith2013
Spice of Life
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2015
Location: New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #821  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:42 am

It’s up to the game mod’s discretion whether hydras are required to reveal their identities publicly.

Maruchan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 06, 2011
Location: Norfolk, VA
Pronoun: She

Post Post #822  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:14 am

In post 819, lilith2013 wrote:
Game Slot 2Image
Moderator: Maruchan
Game: Burdened by Secrecy 2
Paragons

I have 2 paragon pre-ins and 1 non-paragon pre-in and Jingle is co-/backup-modding with me <3
Show

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #823  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:44 am

Me? Overgaming? nah. I got this balance.

/confirm pre-in as player
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Cannibals Tea Party (Open/Donner Party) is in signups!
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #824  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:13 pm

/out to mod as technically I've failed to fill via queue limits.

I might try this (or another rolling Jester game) in the future. If you are interested in that let me know (via PM) and I'll send you a PM if/when I /in to mod to let you you know.

Also, Pooky's game is chesstastic, would recommend.
Upcoming Games:

Burdened By Secrecy Sequel Game (3/6 pre-ins Setup Not Finalized)
Townstumps Large (4/15 Players)

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Signups