Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: infinity
Only 1 enby allowed
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait thats cabd?
thats rhe guy who didnt catch my mf cop soft when he replaced into my slot when i was banned smh my head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 40, morph the cat wrote:
In post 38, DkKoba wrote:wait thats cabd?
thats rhe guy who didnt catch my mf cop soft when he replaced into my slot when i was banned smh my head
In your defense it was a pretty good one BUT I was not exactly looking for crumbs from my own slot knowing my role so nyeh~
U were being run up >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 44, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 26, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: morph pooky is confident, I'll see where this goes
I don’t like this vote
Why?? Its literally like page 2 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: morph
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, morph the cat wrote:Dude we already solved your alignment tho.

I wanted this to go on a little longer because this generates more data than RVS.
its quite easy to solve when u are the agent with the files........
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is a repeat of coalition 2.0 where pooky and i hydra'd and bullied 1 slot until they alignment told sufficiently
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah my alt finally awakens
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 72, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cabd/fiery are not norwee you can't bully them into alignment telling lol
i can bully anyone into alignment telling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 81, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Pretty sure bussing is optimal in this setup, the early mafiacred is really useful

I don't normally give tips to the feds but consider that a freebie
so who are you bussing rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: toxic 1v1er
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hot take i dont think the cat is scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

toxic is scum taking advantage of morph push and its blatant lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: koba

Before I sleep
and the partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 113, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 107, DkKoba wrote:toxic is scum taking advantage of morph push and its blatant lol
How am I taking advantage of the push?

oh idk - maybe by pouring gasoline all over it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 119, Toxic 1v1er wrote:VOTE: Koba

Wanna answer the question?
fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"can i get signs" is like so performative it hurts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Bad answer

Where's the gasoline when I'm trying to solve the cat's alignment?
are you fucking kidding me ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not doing this tonight.

no.

bye.

im literally not gonna be told that something isnt somethign whe ni can read it for myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 134, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 124, DkKoba wrote:"can i get signs" is like so performative it hurts
this is weird

didn't you say the first person who asked us to sign has to be town when we hydra'd together and trolled the shit out of that thread? :<
that was a different situation bc we were actually trolling + its related to the push there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my mood was sour but now im feeling better bc i learned i won a grand idea game <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would find flip flopping upon being shitpushed a more believable stance actually from cabd after speccing them in a micro normal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(they replaced my slot when i ate my 2 week ban )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 102, morph the cat wrote:That kind of shit sets me off and I really don't want to turn into a toxic banshee on page 4 of a mafia game.
also the tone in this post gives me heavy town vibes - which is why im moreso skeptical of the push onto morph
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I agree regarding the morphlings, their tone reads towny to me. And it may be foolish but I always read conflicting hydra reads as +town, especially when it's done over a short span in-thread which makes it less likely to be planned

Do you still think I'm suspicious for asking for signs, given the reasoning for doing so?
it is hard to explain but its like the timing/tone in doing so that pinged me hard and ik ur scumgame is good as well, seeing as u got nommed for DC.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim mason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Mafia PT
Korina wrote:For context as well, I genuinely am getting mad at Koba atm. Their plan is inherently bad if I were to truly be a survivor.

wrong

kill all survivors - they are traitors who will side with any scum faction in lylo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 157, DkKoba wrote:Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Mafia PT
Korina wrote:For context as well, I genuinely am getting mad at Koba atm. Their plan is inherently bad if I were to truly be a survivor.

wrong

kill all survivors - they are traitors who will side with any scum faction in lylo

sdgfsdgasd
this was meant for postgame for another game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

morph how are u reading toxic rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had liek a really stupid thought where i was like

"we have a higher chance of winning if we lim town over scum d1" but forgot that scum lose on limming just 1 scum :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 164, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 3, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: infinity
Only 1 enby allowed
Scum <3
In post 4, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a Mafia Godfather
In post 15, morph the cat wrote:I'm so happy about it, too!
Scum?
In post 6, Ydrasse wrote:im the daughter and its the day of my wedding
Town?
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: koba it's on
Town.

VOTE: Infinity.
Let's vote the mason out.

:P
excuse me my meme was 100% genuine emotion i had to share about getting my role :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OH ur reads are reverse LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had light scumping on tone from ydrasse but i wanted to see it develop b4 i said anything but i see i wasnt the only one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

acab so scum = the cops

acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand u profgessor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 186, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 168, DkKoba wrote:i had light scumping on tone from ydrasse but i wanted to see it develop b4 i said anything but i see i wasnt the only one
Scumpost
Scumpost
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Infinity, you've literally played with me before this is literally my MO and you know it - the fact you're being obtuse about it and trying to just shade me based on one liners is NAGL.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

it'd be nice if people could learn how to read me rather than wagon me d1 everytime and need me to fight down the wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 190, Infinity 324 wrote:I know you approach LAMIST differently as town and scum, that's scum!koba LAMIST
thats not fucking LAMIST what the fuck are you on about?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're literally just making shit up bye VOTE: infinity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

what do you think of prog's early readlist infinity?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 175, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 173, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:Hmmm, interesting set up. The Good news-all we have to do is lynch 1 scum to win.The bad news- we only have three days. Unless scum mess up this might be pretty hard. Not impossible but the time limit does put some pressure on town.

To business

I find the Pooky /Morph interaction interesting. Trying to figure out if this is town v town, town v scum or scum v scum might be a good starting angle. Not sure if reading Morph will be easier or harder giving we have two players instead of having just one to read. On a side note hydras heads should sign their post so it makes it easier on other players. Pooky should be a pretty easy read. They seem like a pretty transparent player so whether they are scum or town should be apparent after a short time.
So like is this too town to be town or is this just blatantly obviously town?

Asking for a friend; it looks like the latter to me but I'd be open to the former.

Infinity 324

Ydrasse
WhemeStar
morph the cat
Dunnstral
Inser Cool Name Here

Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Townread, townleans, nullreads, lockscum.

I have a perfect number of scumreads this game and also townreads. Clearly. :shifty:
In post 195, Infinity 324 wrote:Not much, it's normal for mastina
"normal for mastina"

for town or scum mastina?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

normal to have completely illogical and pretty much impossible reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

or are u pocketing someone who just so happens to have the right gamestate you want pushed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

i played with mastina once and she had a terrible read on me the last game we played - it seems nothing has improved since then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think u want to engage me bc that requires unloading the logic that is faulty towards me and frankly that just solidifies my push here <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 198, Infinity 324 wrote:It's normal for town mastina, I don't know what scum mastina looks like
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I never said I tr mastina - i was just entertaining the scum!infinity universe that looks very likely right now - I don't think scum mastina blatantly puts their partner as a top townread when they're under scrutiny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

The most dangerous thing about a setup like this is setting up bad associativees which lead to bad solves.

I'm terrible at solving early game so instead of trying to build a full scumteam like i usually do in games and then adjust later - I have to just powerlim 1 confident scum. While doable, its not within my comfort zone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote: Salsa is a weird one to read here, I don't like some of her pushes, and I don't like how shes just homing in on Koba the fact that shes scumreading them for giving Cabd a hard time for messing up what they put down in a game long time ago.
What are you talking about?

In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Irrelevant, and an awkward push.
You guys know each other doesn't mean all of us to know all of you. By using meta continuously (some of) you are making it hard to understand the game + you hydras don't want to use signature don't know for what possible reason, makes it tougher to understand for a new player like me in that case. So don't call any of my
push
irrelevant, I'm trying to understand all of your posts as much as I can. And I'll definitely do what makes sense to me first, feel free to ask if you find it weird before making assumptions.

DkKoba
's pinged me first, cause I find
Toxic 1v1er
's genuine. Then their feels performative to me, that's why I vote them.
i assure you its genuine - this is my playstyle. I get emotional. I got banned for 2 weeks because of it. Been tryna tone it down lately.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats scummy about my play?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also most players hate being scum - so obviously most players as town would not make that image. U are generalizing and ignoring obvious context there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly after among us i cant tell if ur jsut so fragrently misreading me again or what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bruh moment fr

Wanna explain?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you just restated the same point multiple times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im so confused
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So infinity is ur top fbi read?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Top = fbi

Bottom= mafia???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 276, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nah my plan is win/win

either cabd is scum and we win

or cabd is town and he'll nail a scum with his one shot and we'll still win
I watched cabd not nail scum d1 the only time i saw him play when i got replaced out in a game so excuse me if I'm not exactly sold on this "plan". It seems more pro - town to lim their choice first then consider limming them. Unless you're trying to set up a chain lim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And mind you that was a micro where it was easier to find scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this game is hard and like im having trouble finding town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk if thats like signifying like a deepwolf team or what but im just uneasy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 283, morph the cat wrote:I already swore off the drugs, Pooky.

We've been over this.

You've got enough data now.

Your turn to deliver, Mr. Bear.
i think we should pushing the full day since we only have 2 days if we mess up d1. the more info we get the better for us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where are u at morph?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 286, DkKoba wrote:where are u at morph?
?? hello
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 287, morph the cat wrote:
In post 261, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so I've been thinking about this game and I've some thoughts:

1) Scum have 0 incentive to bus,

there is not going to be any scum helping us kill their buddies for towncred.

This is do or die - no tommorrow.

So we need 6/8 town votes to kill a bad guy dead dead.

75% agreement across the entire town.

With several of these big ego dudes here, might be impossible if town has even a small fracture.

In fact it's going to be materially easier to kill a scummy LHF townie than some shit-scumbag.

Scum have no reason to be shameless and vote someone out hard.

They only need to survive 2 elims to win the game.

They can be as greedy as they want.

Which is a problem.

Which brings me to:

2) Town Leadership.

Yup that's right we need a town leader we can all trust in to STRIKE TRUE and crush the baddies.

One shot, one kill.

That's why I want to hand the BURDEN OF PROFICIENCY to Cabd.

Cuz he's supposed to be like SUPER FUCKING GOOD at killing bad guys.

Let him ask whatever questions he wants.

Let him turn over any leaves he wants.

End of the day, Cabd will pick a person and that person will die.

Tommorrow...

Today we kill Cabd,

Why?

because it's the only way to make sure burden of proficiency actually gets followed.

AND WITH HIS DEATH

we will have guidance for tommorrow.

A beautiful dawn in which we will murderate whoever he picks.
There are so many problems with this, but probably the biggest one is that neither of us are going to get hopped up on pain meds for a mafia game.

there was this game a long time ago, right after site chat was installed where some of us played a chat mafia game, and Cabd and GiF decided to do exactly this. they ran me up to E-1, got my reads, and then elimmed me. and proceeded to elim through the bottom of my reads list. I was not a happy camper.

It worked. barely

but more importantly it was at most a 20 minute time investment for the player list. It was more a meme than a game.

this plan takes agency away from everyone but us. and it puts an incredible, un-fun burden on us to get it right in the HOPES that the rest of not-FBI listen to us after we're dead. And we won't even know if we want to be sheeped in the first place.

you KNOW that our reads usually aren't perfect. you've played enough with both of us to be fully aware of that.

If I'd had any idea that this game could devolve into such a crapshoot I wouldn't have joined. I won't replace out, but I will have a huge chip on my shoulder about cooperating if this player list is lazy enough to abdicate your agency to us.
i dont like this bc its like eh but also like this is pretty solidly town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

eh meaning ill explain postgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 291, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Long day and I made the classic error of joining like 10 games at once. Will catchup tommorow if I can

Why did I do this though

Someone please explain to me that too much mafia is a bad thing. I thought "mafia? mafia is fun. I should join more mafia games since that means more fun, right?" WRONG. VERY WRONG
how i felt getting 2 role PMs in 1 day in games i dont remember signing up for :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 291, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Long day and I made the classic error of joining like 10 games at once. Will catchup tommorow if I can

Why did I do this though

Someone please explain to me that too much mafia is a bad thing. I thought "mafia? mafia is fun. I should join more mafia games since that means more fun, right?" WRONG. VERY WRONG
what do you think of morph's latest post?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

do you scumread morph?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

im getting coalition 1 vibes from pooky this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 345, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 341, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Oh, we have 14 days lol

I should relax
apathy, the deadline, the fact scum have 0 incentive to bus, and the fact that we autolose at deadline should light a fire under our collective butts.

Ideally I want this elim done before we get anywhere close to the deadline

deadline compromises rarely work out well esp since scum have 0 incentive to compromise with us.
ill take this as confirmation that pooky is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Y u tryna rush so badly?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes i do
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would be like 30% better at this game if i didnt have one ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok - to reduce confusion -

Town = Mafia (uninformed maj)

Scum = FBI(informed minority)

can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

im saying this mainly cuz its also confusing me and i see complaints from others about it too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 387, Toxic 1v1er wrote:This is far more simple:

Town = Mafia = Villager = Goons

Mafia = Scum = Agents = Town
stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

consensus lim pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

hold up calling the boss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 396, DkKoba wrote:hold up calling the boss
cw: blood
sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not to towntell but i forgot about this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i played with wheme in a game where they were town limbait and i locktowned them there despite others calling for their head i would say i can read them pretty decently over other poeple
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and my verdict thus far?

town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna be spicy: VOTE: dunns

i saw something - wanna pursue it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i go to play KH for a few hours and yall only posted like 5 things what the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, DkKoba wrote:not to towntell but i forgot about this game
excuse me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, Infinity 324 wrote:Ftr, I don't have any strong scumreads besides koba, who I'm still leaning scum on but less strongly than before. Unless I really feel scum!ydrasse, I'm probably gonna end up sheeping my townreads, the most sheepable ones as of now being prof, pooky, and toxi.
why did your scumread lessen?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 379, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry, FBI=scum and mafia=town for me. I refuse to override years of informed minority being scum and uninformed majority being town.
I mean, we were able to overnight override years of the elimination being called a lynch so I don't see why we can't override years of terminology for one game where they're flavorwise reversed. :P
In post 384, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 382, DkKoba wrote:Ok - to reduce confusion -
Scum = Mafia (uninformed maj)
Town = FBI(informed minority)
can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
+1
+1 :shifty:

:P
In post 389, morph the cat wrote:FBI, not-FBI.
But for real tho, I don't see much harm in using the flavor appropriate terms but sprucing it up with these terms to make the intention clear.

It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the player I am voting, Dunnstral, is a townread, and by townread I mean FBI-read;
It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the players I am scumreading, {DKKoba, Pooky, Toxic 1v1er}+{Salsabil Faria, Inser Cool Name Here}, are players I mean are not-FBI.
:igmeou:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 471, morph the cat wrote:
In post 344, morph the cat wrote:
In post 322, DkKoba wrote:im getting coalition 1 vibes from pooky this game
that game looks like a horror. what about his play here gives you those vibes?
the way he is forcing you to do a 1 on 1 trade feels similar to how they took advantage of me as town in coaltion when they were scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright i kinda have a confession to make -

im actually like lowkey scared this game bc im afraid im gonna push the wrong way and scum are gonna latch onto me and push me as a mislim d2 and push it thru

like paranoid of like people like hectic and infinity - like not sure if infinity is already setting me up and im paranoid about that.

i dont want to be wrong d1 and wanna get it right - even if im strongarmed over my opinion, at least my push for info helps solve the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

It has nothing to do with the fact that you made excuses to shitpush them to policy elim them in a setup where we only get 2 chances. Right.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 484, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 481, DkKoba wrote:It has nothing to do with the fact that you made excuses to shitpush them to policy elim them in a setup where we only get 2 chances. Right.
ok buddy in the end we will see who is right :3
me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets ramp the speed up and wagon dunns
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dunnstrall is trying to wait out my pressure lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 490, morph the cat wrote:Pooky I stopped believing in your ability to get data out of this about the time you decided to diamond hands us like we're BB and not GME.
you can't blame me for game stagnation when I'm one of the few people trying to push the action
where have you been doing that recently?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 498, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:DK why should we rush a wagon and not give ourself more time to figure things out more clearly given the set up of the game.?
I want to get wagons going - not push them through. For pressure and VCA.

We're stagnant rn and its probably because wagon suggestions have scum in them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u townread dunn for that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

scumslip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Infinity 324 wrote:Hi does anyone want my thoughts on something
whos ur ride or die 2 scum reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

in the scum pt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse and dunn are not scum together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool after this flips town i'm taking the reins
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 545, Infinity 324 wrote:Koba why do you SR dunn
says the person "sheeping" pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

dunn has on multiple occasions ignored the thread - notably when I pushed them on my gut feeling on them - and that solidified it more for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 549, Infinity 324 wrote:These reasons are really not convincing
The irony in this response is palpable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

infinity prob scum - which clears morph here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't have to have convincing reasons to vote somewhere, you need convincing reasons to buy my vote
ok scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 569, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 556, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 512, Toxic 1v1er wrote:His tone feels different to me from Nancy v Titus. The theory is bold and out there. Dunny can fake nuanced, but he usually isn't this insane as FBI.
?????

dunnstral does not strike me as the type of player who is crazy enough to come up with a theory like "pooky is bussing cabd partner to make people not want to kill cabd" if he were uninformed.
And u dont think thats a way to shade u?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: infinity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I realized ive been trying to solve for partners for people who im scared of pushing due to being scared im wrong - but im gonna just trust my gut and push forward from here on out.
The cognitive dissonance that infinity is showing alongside their "sheep" vote towards morph makes me feel confident enough to yeet the slot. This wins the game im pretty sure. I didnt like their early shade on me - and it made me realize they're acting in a way that my gut reminds me of the miceo metal game covers where i accidentally solved on them d1 via a townie associative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Dunn/infinity/idk is the team prob - im not pressed to solve harder than that since we only need one here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(Idk being i havent really put into thoughts on a full team read becauee of the setup)

But its def not morph or I in that case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

U sheeping pooky vs refusing to listen to reasoning citing "too weak"

- you have a reasoning as town - its at least gut. That isnt present here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was thinking while working - gun to head id say ydrasse is last for my solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lol what? No thats the pro scum strategy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Consolidate early onto a townie and make sure theres as little info as possible d2 to maximize mistakes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What's your PoE?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah ok infinity is scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 587, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 585, DkKoba wrote:yeah ok infinity is scum here
we can do infinity tomm if morph flips not-fbi

if we don't compromise and don't elim any1 we lose for sure
why are u so set on morph?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that doesnt answer the question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So infinity - youre sheeping this reasoning?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 595, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:i was thinking while working - gun to head id say ydrasse is last for my solve
very brave and original read
Who do u fos
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to vote in pooky/infinity today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 622, Ydrasse wrote:she's back in action

actually i think i'd vote koba for being like, idk, talking about a solve in a game like this. idk why that of all things pings me, guess it's the setup and like. it feels weird

also i would think they'd try to kill me quite frankly if they actually thought i was scum even though im in their solve bc i assume they think i'd not be able to fight back much/not be engaged

VOTE: koba
this is so dishonest and discrediting lol

and - this would be more true if i was scum trying to push thru a mislim like wtf

my "solving" method involves creating a PoE - if a player doesnt make sense in a team dynamic with others i have to throw that read away so yes im solving for teams too. you KNOW i suck d1 - so to react like this is dishonest as fuck.

if you're the more viable push to elim by the end of the day - ill vote you but im still gathering info so that the overall gamestate can be solved. to push me for that is frankly, scummy as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 618, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 474, DkKoba wrote:alright i kinda have a confession to make -

im actually like lowkey scared this game bc im afraid im gonna push the wrong way and scum are gonna latch onto me and push me as a mislim d2 and push it thru

like paranoid of like people like hectic and infinity - like not sure if infinity is already setting me up and im paranoid about that.

i dont want to be wrong d1 and wanna get it right - even if im strongarmed over my opinion, at least my push for info helps solve the game
infinity is actually right this seems a little too humble for the town!Koba i know...
what the actual fuck im trying to improve my townplay and part of that is toning down my ego and not getting locked into tunnels in a way that sets me up for failure - i AM humble like this as town when i feel lost and i can link that shit(actually i cant link some examples because epicmafia has been taken down but lol)

yeah you/infinity are scum together lmfao bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky with all due respect your play is scumsiding and its been annoying me and i havent said anything bc i like you and bc i know no one is going to follow it except scum because it is so deranged.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

because u only need 2 ml and in a universe where u are town pooky u are the fall guy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand where the apathy is coming from - im not feeling it at all since I know if anything we can prob get extension based on lack of prods lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

What does no mod prevent you from doing scumhunting? People are making stances. There's discussion.
Sure you cant see the wagons but peoples votes are pretty obvious at this point if youre paying attention
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 650, Ydrasse wrote:on a skim they look not-fbi

it's more of a tonal thing for salsa, they feel so... wholesome, LMAO. this is not something i would put a lot of stock into personally but i don't really get anything bad from their iso

and dunn feels not-fbi too, i just played against him where he was mafia and i get some different vibes than i did previously
Weird bc i got the same vibes from nd vs titus from dunn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 631, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think it's fair to really have the deadline running when half the game is inactive and not being prodded or replaced. I'll PM MariaR and we'll see what happens though

PEdit: koba is right that it isn't too out of character
these kinds of posts fuck me up cuz it makes me want to tr u but my game universe read doesnt favor that - im not sure who would fit here if i took you out.
Maybe its like a hard lurker and im getting owned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i do townread morph.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky ur case is bad and ignores the gamestate reality and has NAI reasons too. im not voting morph
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i townread morph bc the gamestate spews them town + nothing has pinged me as wolfy. Their tone is towny. I relate to having off weeks due to irl - im not reading into that because it IS nai.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

k the more u push this point the more i think u are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 668, DkKoba wrote:i townread morph bc the gamestate spews them town + nothing has pinged me as wolfy. Their tone is towny. I relate to having off weeks due to irl - im not reading into that because it IS nai.
how does gamestate spew them as town?
bc wagon easily built up on them + stagnated gamestate on them. DADV after all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 672, DkKoba wrote:bc wagon easily built up on them + stagnated gamestate on them. DADV after all.
horrible logic
wheres ur better logic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

this was the same logic i used for norwee in coalition 2 where we hydrad.

gamestate stagnated over him being universal scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

sure. Its not bc morph is getting correctly townread and scum are afraid to be obvious bc they'll flip town.

Do you townread ydrasse?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

k. I dont get day 1 townreads wrong often so i do dig my heels in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

but sure pooky just say "you disagree so ur scum"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

would you defend a townread you had if there was a consensus to eliminate them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

YOUR REASONS FOR SCUMREADING THEM ARE DOGSHIT WTF ARE U TRYING TO ACCUSE ME OF THAT WHEN I CLEARLY ARTICULATED MY REASONS THAT ARENT NAI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
no. Just no. There is no way pooky is stubborn like this. This is dcum pooky i saw in coalition. This is not town pooky. I dont believe you are this stubbornly clinging to logic like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are literally pushing a shit argument over and over and im getting annoyed at it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

in case you havent noticed people actually universally townread me so someone isnt paying attention
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bongcloud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 723, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if i dont push and we hit the timer we auto lose

if i do push maybe they flip town and we win
me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I always self meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #153) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

morph do you have a reads list?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #154) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 750, morph the cat wrote:
In post 611, morph the cat wrote:My don't kill pile is koba, pooky, you, marastina and probably dunn, inser
"you" is toxi

koba, you obviously disagree with me on pooky. do you still think dunn is probably fbi?
Yea i think the way no one is biting in that direction rn is scum indicative - because he IS acting in a similar way as the last game where he was scum. If he were indeed town scum would have already latched onto my push. In a town dunn world - it means morph is also town too because it means the reason scum havent latched onto dunn is because morph is town and already looking like a consensus elim.

My conclusion is that they are scum here based on gamestate + the meta of their most recent scumgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #155) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

seems like your conscience is speaking- i was referring 100% to dunn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #156) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 757, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:WHAT CONSCIENCE I DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE
lmfao u dont get to copy my reaction to.you for free townreads or to discred mine
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 776, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 775, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 773, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Infinity 324, why do you always (so) suspicious about me? Among all the players here, I played with you more and in every game, I was/am (Mafia) a town. You should familiar with my playstyle (town playstyle at least) already.
I think it's because I don't understand your playstyle that well, and I TR people whose playstyle I understand very easily.
That makes sense, sometimes I also don't what I'm doing!
Btw, what do you think about
DkKoba
rn? Though I bought the 'emotional act of them' earlier, my gut says another thing. Especially, pings me a lot.
what pings you about it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 777, Infinity 324 wrote:I think I'm leaning town on koba atm, but it's hard to explain why
did you read my gamestate post?

also ive been slowly changing my read on you over time - although i havent really expressed it out loud. there was a certain point that you did something that I felt left reasonable scumrange for you here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 787, Infinity 324 wrote:What you could do is pick a player(s) besides dunn and ydrasse that you think I shouldn't be townreading and I'll explain why I am.

dkkoba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dunn
not used to people finally listening to my cases but i'll take it ..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 823, Infinity 324 wrote:I wouldn't fault you for that, I'm gonna keep posting as long as other people do
same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 813, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 807, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:i was thinking while working - gun to head id say ydrasse is last for my solve
This would be my choice as well if not for both Hectic and Pooky thinking otherwise.
This is why she's town:
In post 447, Ydrasse wrote:.... i’m in this game right

i’ll post soon with something
In post 449, Ydrasse wrote:i am, i just forgot i was supposed to be here
In post 454, Ydrasse wrote:me

unironically i'd feel too guilty to do this as scum LMAO
(Note that these posts were made while she was posting in a scumgame that is now finished)
how does that make her town? I'm also in this game as well as pooky and we both knew she was scum there the whole time. this kind of meta lying is common from epicmafia - myself included - while im not accusing her of manipulating the game from that game - it doesn't make sense for me for this to be town indicative and easily fakeable - in fact the reason i gth'd her before was because of the other game - where I saw similarities in tone/postings.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 809, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 779, morph the cat wrote:
In post 772, Infinity 324 wrote:^ not-FBI post
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

mastina is the player here with the most experience with both morph heads. mara and I played together a lot until about 2015 I think. Then we both didn't play much until this year. I don't think my playstyle has changed that much, except that I don't hate drawing scum roles to the extent I did back then. pooky has played 3 games with me/hydras, including one scum game. His meta is shallow, but recent.
Oh?
PookyTheMagicalBear
's joining date is showing 2003, so I thought they are very experienced here.

In post 780, DkKoba wrote:
In post 776, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 775, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 773, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Infinity 324, why do you always (so) suspicious about me? Among all the players here, I played with you more and in every game, I was/am (Mafia) a town. You should familiar with my playstyle (town playstyle at least) already.
I think it's because I don't understand your playstyle that well, and I TR people whose playstyle I understand very easily.
That makes sense, sometimes I also don't what I'm doing!
Btw, what do you think about
DkKoba
rn? Though I bought the 'emotional act of them' earlier, my gut says another thing. Especially, pings me a lot.
what pings you about it?
I don't like AtE, especially when I am town (Mafia).

In post 792, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 779, morph the cat wrote:
In post 772, Infinity 324 wrote:^ not-FBI post
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

mastina is the player here with the most experience with both morph heads. mara and I played together a lot until about 2015 I think. Then we both didn't play much until this year. I don't think my playstyle has changed that much, except that I don't hate drawing scum roles to the extent I did back then. pooky has played 3 games with me/hydras, including one scum game. His meta is shallow, but recent.
I disagree with you and infinity. Her tome here is off compared to iceland don't you think?
ICELAND
was a personal disaster game (sorry
fferyllt
:oops:), why do you have to pick that one
Momrangal
? :] It wasn't my first town game, even we both recently completed a game where I was a town, neglecting all the other town games of mine, you chose the worst one :shifty:
[PEDIT: See
mastina
, you guys are not that syncing with the thoughts :neutral: ]

In post 796, morph the cat wrote:Yeah, 771 is good, too. I was kinda sold based on how she answered my question in 485, given where her vote was at that point: her vote disagreeing with her reasoning in 444.
I don't know if I changed my vote that time or not, but the truth is, I forgot about my
PookyTheMagicalBear
vote that moment :P

In post 797, Infinity 324 wrote:What if hectic is scum? He was nommed for DC and he's not, like, bleeding obvtown, idk
Who is this Hectic again?

Hi!! Tell me something about this game.... how do you plan to solve the game? Or, what is your current read-list? How does it look like? If you have any reads atm, can you explain the reasons behind please? :]

In post 802, Dunnstral wrote:Game has been abandoned
How do you know that?? Where is the official notice??

In post 808, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 654, WhemeStar wrote:I’m still caught up but like it’s hard for me to stay attached
Hero-solve: Dunn+Infinity+Wheme but I've got nothing of substance to back that up.
:?:
"i dont like ate" and

"ate is scummy"

are 2 different thought processes.

what was scummy about my ate and why do you scumread it - or do you just blanket scumread it in general?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait it wasnt even AtE that was literally me getting mad LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall need to stop generalizing emotional reactions to AtE - they are 2 different things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

2 day phases but d1 has no end
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 830, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:Tommorow is the deadline I think. Either that or Friday and still no mod.This game is abandoned

I was Mafia. At first I thought i was scum for the fifth time in a row until I reread the PM. Was relieved that I was town for once.
wait lmao - yeah we are drawing here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

suh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah im mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #171) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok - fbi was wheme, morph, and I.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #172) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

GreyICE wrote:
You are an awesome
FBI Agent!
Congratulations! You have a secret PT with your other FBI agents: morph the cat, DkKoba, and WhemeStar, that no Mafia player can read. If
any one
of you dies, you
all
lose. If all three of you are alive after two days, you have gathered enough evidence to take down the Mafia, and you win the game! Expect a promotion.

After the first day, you may choose one mafia player to kill or choose not to kill. There are advantages to both choices. In either case, you will have 24 hours to discuss in your secret PT while the thread is locked.

Please confirm your role in response to this PM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #173) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i tailored my early play around you infinity - then when morph was getting heat and i was like "ah shit i need to do something here" i dropped the mask and went for a bit "obvscum" tact to discredit the morph wagon however i could. only need to last 2 days - was also going to use my typical scum MO of being off wagon d1 to my advantage and prob nightkill hectic LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 862, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wow i was right about koba-fbi defending morph-fbi woot

<3 you guys!
still woulda defended against the push if i randed mafia there :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

tough setup for scum - you can't have a weak link else you get demolished.

also the nightkill should always be used - makes it easier to blitz + 1 less voice solving is better since there's always going to be that one person who is IC from their meta alone xP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 879, fferyllt wrote:I would love to one day bring a whole scum team to limlo, but I'm just not that strategic.
nothing wrong with a little sacrifice strategy in order to push a narrative in your favor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

still pocketed the right people :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #178) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

eh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #179) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86229

this is link to fbi pt, im ok releasing if a listmod can unlock it.

my 2 partners can say if they wanna redact or not ig here too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #180) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1, DkKoba wrote:first
In post 2, DkKoba wrote:I feel like me being fbi is like a really bad detriment - so uh gl lol
In post 4, DkKoba wrote:let me look at the mechanics - but i am good at mason wifom so
In post 5, DkKoba wrote:WAIT mafia dont have a nightkill - we actually hard win LOL
In post 6, DkKoba wrote:Subject: Two Day Penultimate Mafia
GreyICE wrote:
Game Rules!

Setup

8 players are members of a notorious criminal organization called the "mafia". They are cruel, callous, egotistical bastards who trust no one and are out for blood. They're free to call themselves "town". They have no special powers except their power to band together and do violence through the democratic method.

3 players are trustworthy FBI agents sent to infiltrate this band of unrepentant killers to gather enough evidence to bring down the entire mafia. They are equipped with special high-tech implants that let them communicate with each other at all times, and have a License to Kill*. They also possess the power to do everything a mafia player can, which is basically just "run their mouth and vote for each other".
*said license is not on their person and you may not search them for it.

Rules of Play

This game takes place in three phases.

First Day phase

You can going to vote for a player. When the majority of the players are all voting for the same player, you kill that player by
[insert execution from your favorite mob movie], or if that traumatizes you, just imagine that player is Bambi's mom.

If you successfully eliminate a member of the FBI, the FBI will judge the endeavor too risky, and extract their agents before they gather the evidence they need.
The game ends, the mafia is successful!

Night Phase

After the first day phase, assuming the game is ongoing, there will be a 24 hour night phase. The FBI
may choose
to use their license to kill to eliminate one mafia player from the game. They do not have to do so. They may find it more beneficial not to.

Second Day phase

You may once again vote for a player. When the majority agree on a kill, that player will be killed.

At the end of the second day phase, the game will always end

Special Rules

Majority:
If at any time the majority of living players is voting for the same person, that player will be eliminated. Once this majority is reached, no unvotes or vote changes matter, the death of the day has been decided.

Deadlines:
The first and second day phase will last about 14 real life days. For the first 11, we are under normal prod, replacement, and activity rules.

Final 72:
If after 11 real life days the day phase is still ongoing and no majority has been reached, all players will receive a "
Final 72 hours
" notification. The time of this notification will indicate the beginning of that 72 hour period. All players must post at least once in the first 48 hours of that period.
Replacements suspend the deadline during this period.
Replacements will have at least 48 hours to read and post, the deadline will be extended as necessary to guarantee that.
Any countdowns I post are for your convenience, and do not supersede these rules in any way - everyone will be active, and will have time to read and post.
If at the end a majority is still not reached,
the Godfather is displeased.
You clearly don't have the spine for this, and will become fall guys.
All Mafia players lose!
The FBI Agents believe that what they've found is the entire organization, so
the FBI Agents win!
That'd be a stupid way for the game to end, so lets not do that.

Win Conditions

If no FBI agents have been eliminated day 1 or 2, the FBI will extract their operatives. They have gathered enough evidence to put away you and your bosses for a very long time. Learn the phrase "RICO Act" because you're gonna hear it a lot.
The FBI wins!

If an FBI agent has been eliminated on either day 1 or day 2, the FBI will end the operation early. Most of you are gonna get off scott free! This time. The
Mafia wins!

Everyone has one of two roles:

You are a member of the
mafia
. Congratulations! You have your voice and your vote, and your ability to band together as a group and kill someone. You get to do it twice. If you kill an FBI agent in the first two days you win the game!

You are an awesome
FBI Agent!
Congratulations! You have a secret PT with your other FBI agents,
[Redacted]
, that no Mafia player can read. If
any one
of you dies, you
all
lose. If all three of you are alive after two days, you have gathered enough evidence to take down the Mafia, and you win the game! Expect a promotion.

After the first day, you may choose one mafia player to kill or choose not to kill. There are advantages to both choices. In either case, you will have 24 hours to discuss in your secret PT while the thread is locked.

In post 7, DkKoba wrote:OH WAIT we're the scum faction hahahahahahahah

a highlight from the gy thread where i legit was confused at the mechs bc i dont read mechs all at once and only in parts - thus why i made the meme i did at the start since it would have been my reaction to rolling town xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #181) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

not gy - FBI thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

turns out the mod has to come back and release it for us, I asked maria and I learned today that listmods can't access any PTs and its admin only access.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”