TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:48 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1268, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1265, TemporalLich wrote:I can claim my role because the groupscum already know it though
You like really want me to be scum huh? Despite all the signs pointing to no.
NKA and rolefishing are the signs saying that you are scum
time will end
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

But this game isn't balanced properly, right? Since it's a upick. Scum can be anything and town can be anything. Scum could even claim honestly if there are town versions of their role. I don't see how a mass claim could be useful at this point of the game. I only see it giving scum insight on who to night kill and town very little advantage
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:52 am

Post by TemporalLich »

exactly

massclaiming today will give very little benefit to the Town while basically giving groupscum the setup
time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:53 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1277, Raya36 wrote:But this game isn't balanced properly, right? Since it's a upick. Scum can be anything and town can be anything. Scum could even claim honestly if there are town versions of their role. I don't see how a mass claim could be useful at this point of the game. I only see it giving scum insight on who to night kill and town very little advantage
This, basically. UPicks are extremely resistant to massclaims. Virtually every role in that thread has a variant for virtually every alignment possible, and while 1 kill per night suggests only 1 killing anti-town faction, it doesn't necessarily preclude there being more than 1 anti-town faction left now that we have removed the cult from play.

PEDit - yeah.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1276, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1268, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1265, TemporalLich wrote:I can claim my role because the groupscum already know it though
You like really want me to be scum huh? Despite all the signs pointing to no.
NKA and rolefishing are the signs saying that you are scum
I say it's otherwise, it's my MO
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:55 am

Post by TemporalLich »

you realize even if rolefishing is your meta that Night Kill Analysis still implicates you right?
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I would consider rolefishing to be a "subtle action" as opposed to my blatant remarks.

How the hell does Night kill analyses implicate me???? Because I'm alive?

This is why I checked you temporal lich, you were pushing me so hard yesterday and you really wanted to believe I'm scum. There is so much telling you and everyone else I'm not, but you refuse to believe it. If you choose to flip me, my town flip will be on YOU, not me.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Also don't claim and look at my posts for today. Can you see what I'm trying to do there? You may not like it , but its probably in our best interest.

Games played.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:07 am

Post by mahimahi »

VOTE: Guillotina

Most obvious scum I've seen in a while. Let's lock him up in a jail cell and feed him fruit and seaweed

-mahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:10 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1282, Vaxkiller wrote:I would consider rolefishing to be a "subtle action" as opposed to my blatant remarks.

How the hell does Night kill analyses implicate me???? Because I'm alive?

This is why I checked you temporal lich, you were pushing me so hard yesterday and you really wanted to believe I'm scum. There is so much telling you and everyone else I'm not, but you refuse to believe it. If you choose to flip me, my town flip will be on YOU, not me.
you're a claimed investigative who can investigate both role and alignment.

You'd be a high value target. And unless someone is a Doctor and a Vigilante, you're necessarily groupscum.

pedit: Guillo's ISO is devoid of content but Guillo is still not as scummy as Vax who is openwolfing
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by TemporalLich »

besides, if you've really ran out of shots the fact you're still withholding the alignment is another point for scum!Vax
time will end
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by mahimahi »

Vax vote Guillotina with me

Have you forgotten his fake reaction to thinking he was hammered? That reaction never ever comes from town or someone reacting genuinely. He's acum with a guilty on him in my books, and my book is gold embroided with a hard cover and papyrus pages

-mahi
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 am

Post by mahimahi »

Lich... tell me with a straight face you think Guillo really thought he was hammered there

Vax may be scummy for other reasons but he's not 100% scum like Guillo is. I'll outline why it's so obvious when I have some time later

-mahi
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1286, TemporalLich wrote:besides, if you've really ran out of shots the fact you're still withholding the alignment is another point for scum!Vax
lol

Would we be having this conversation if I thought you were scum?

Thought I said you were town.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@lich

I was convinced you were a jester or scum yesterday. Should I keep traveling down that same road (like you are with me) and convince myself that I got bus driven or some other nonsense an that your still toatally scum?

no.

Games played.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:18 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1288, mahimahi wrote:Lich... tell me with a straight face you think Guillo really thought he was hammered there

Vax may be scummy for other reasons but he's not 100% scum like Guillo is. I'll outline why it's so obvious when I have some time later

-mahi
Yes but that doesn't make it not a performance.

I'm not going to rolefish you. I'd be willing to hammer Guillo, but Vax is scum via NKA that's impossible to deny (and also not outing the check (which would make alignment clear) when Vax is both claimed and also out of shots) and that's more important than a contentless ISO and a scummy fake hammer performance.
In post 1289, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1286, TemporalLich wrote:besides, if you've really ran out of shots the fact you're still withholding the alignment is another point for scum!Vax
lol

Would we be having this conversation if I thought you were scum?

Thought I said you were town.
Let it be known that Vax provably lied about checking me. If Vax actually checked me they would KNOW my alignment and not have to guess.
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1291, TemporalLich wrote:Let it be known that Vax provably lied about checking me. If Vax actually checked me they would KNOW my alignment and not have to guess.
WTF are you talking about??????

Games played.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:21 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Your claimed role is a 200% clear for both alignment and role...
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Yes.... and if you were scum I would have just started with that out the gate. Since you were town, I tried seeing if there was something I could do to put some pressure on someone.

Do you need me to post your number that you are?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Does scum!vax target a good player he was jester/scum reading with an ability he knows will only conf town a person? Don't you think scum!vax conf-towns a noob?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Like scum!vax had better targets than you.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

The CaptainS Case

Spoiler:
In post 1243, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1227, Vaxkiller wrote:I got a result on someone. It's like a completely useless role. Like why would you choose that?

Due to the VFP flip, there is likely no bus driver so i feel confident in my info.
Their is so many people with unconfirmed roles so this role is a load of bull.

In post 1239, Guillotina wrote:Ok while Vax tell us his result I'd like to push this. I was looking at his ISO last night and it looks bad, no effort to solve at all.

VOTE: CaptainS
I have two questions to ask.
Why?
Your fellow cultists tell you to or just scum?

Asking for a friend

I'm so glad you asked!

----------------------

Spoiler:
In post 1249, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1248, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1243, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1227, Vaxkiller wrote:I got a result on someone. It's like a completely useless role. Like why would you choose that?

Due to the VFP flip, there is likely no bus driver so i feel confident in my info.
Their is so many people with unconfirmed roles so this role is a load of bull.

In post 1239, Guillotina wrote:Ok while Vax tell us his result I'd like to push this. I was looking at his ISO last night and it looks bad, no effort to solve at all.

I have two questions to ask.
Why?
Your fellow cultists tell you to or just scum?

Asking for a friend
First bolded section makes no sense. How is Vax's role "a load of bull"?

Second bolded section, likewise, also indicates lack of reading game thread - unless I've misinterp'd, there can't be any cult left, so this is just flailing and a massive over-reaction to one vote from someone I wouldn't exactly say is super-town looking themselves.
Vaxkiller wrote:Captain S should claim.
Presumably this is your result: strange that of all the people in the game you picked someone with near-zero interactions instead of building a confirmable bloc of players who've actually done some good scum/culthunting.
My terminology was not the best i agree with the first section.

Basically i was meaning they have no idea if their/ s not a bus driver. Still too early to tell and the 2 nights they could investigate ( if they have that ability ) could not 100% determine the possibility of a bus driver especially in this game mode.

Yeh i react emotionally when somebody with the day 1 behaviour like they had says they looked at my posts in iso and think i'm the best vote of the town. He couldn't make his mind up and massively overacted to any questioning of him and basically acted like a paranoid scum so on that premise.

VOTE: Vote Guillotine.

I should claim, perhaps but im not a particulary useful role and i asked as such as this was my first game on this site.

I'm town. Have no night abilities and if you want to waste a day feel free to vote me up. It's upto you guys/gals/whatever/scum/loonies/fellow mafiasite players.

As KidAmn stated, Korina only had time to convert one person and that person flipped cultist last night. You are not reading the thread like you keep saying in half of the posts in your ISO. Your overreaction to a simple push vote and your reason for voting me back discrediting my day 1 play when I actually was the first to have scum read both Mahi and Korina and put up a case of why Raya and Temporal could both be town, qualifies you as outed scum.

This is how I proof I am town, by casing my suspects. Let's begin!
In post 124, CaptainS wrote:Hello. New to to this site but not to mafia games.
Let it be known that he stated he is not new to mafia, so he has no excuse for noob mafia play, so all noob mafia play should be considered intentional evasion/flailing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read Inside The Spoiler Please

Spoiler:
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town
with the way that they act
and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Says he is leaning a few people town by the way they act and come across to them but does not say who. Scum do this to not have to explain more in detail those thoughts, which makes me think those leans are fabricated to post something to appear solving without actuallu helping to solve anything.
In post 522, CaptainS wrote:I need to what to now?

I'm just easing my way into a brand new site and a bastard game. Ya'll talk alot you see.
We townies love people that talk because the more people talk the more information we get, the more behavior we can analyze, the more slip ups we can catch. This guy complaining that we talk a lot is not happy we are getting all this info out.
In post 525, CaptainS wrote:Sigh, give me a sec and i'll go though and point out posts and do a proper run through.
In post 527, CaptainS wrote:
In post 166, KidAmn wrote:
In post 159, mahimahi wrote:@KidAmn: You can claim the miller part without claiming the NK-immune or vig part. Think about it:

1) If you're NK-immune, why tell all scum that you can only die if they strongman you? It means no one will waste shots on them and they'll know to use a strongman on them

2) If they're a vig, they're asking to be roleblocked

They're probably some kind of OP bulletproof cult leader

-mahi
1) A full roleclaim can earn points for honesty, assuming Korina is being truthful, and prevents us wasting vig shot/s on them

2) Following on from this, if they are as you posit "some kind of op bulletproof cult leader", what incentive do they have to claim a role that invites the attention of roleblocks, preventing them from recruiting? Unless you're suggesting they have some way of getting around that, I really don't understand where your logic is coming from here.
In post 188, mahimahi wrote:
In post 180, Korina wrote:I think everyone trying to push for my d1 elim is scum, and I’m going to shoot you.
Fear mongering

Korina is literally flipped scum

-mahi
It's day one. Granted nobody has anything just by what they have posted and their posting style but the aren't flipped scum confirmed. Just a chance of scum.
In post 208, Vaxkiller wrote:We arent waiting for night. Korina fades today.
Agree with the point but why the certainty and can you do it earlier?
In post 212, samantha97 wrote:on one hand korina had a higher chance than some people to be non-town, due to picking non-town as their 3rd, so as an indifferent baseline it's better than random

on the other hand, non-town have a vested interest in getting rid of someone who can't be nightkilled, and posts exist so it's never random anyway
This is a decent post to me. Speaks the truth and the fact is we don't know for sure. Very towny post
In post 321, VFP wrote:
In post 317, Korina wrote:Raya is town and in my cult, leave them alone. I recruited them n0. Also, VFP, if I recruit you tonight, will I die? Yes or no?
No, I would never hurt my cult leader!

I want whatever they are on because it must be a very nice thing lol
In post 351, mahimahi wrote:Korina is literally flipped scum lol

-mahi
Have we had an end of day I wasn't aware off? Hmm.
Their is a chance they are scum, a chance you are and I am. I am leaning that way also but they haven't flipped it yet.
In post 502, Guillotina wrote:Bah

You wanna keep obvscum around, go ahead. Since you are this insane im gonna do something equally insane. I will sheep the first person that asks me to sheep him/her. Every vote from this point forward til the end of the day that he/she casts, I will cast. Go!
Umm.

Please dont sheep me?

Samanthas post stood out for me from what i quoted but what i don't understand and put this down to whether it's a bastard game or not.

Is this normal for day 1 around here? Asking for a friend.

He reads all of that and that was what he had to offer to contribute for solving. CaptainS already stated that he is a noob in MafiaScum not to the mafia game, so this kind of info that he is asking in game he could be asking it in the mafia discussion forum, or he could actually ask it in the games on top of contributing to the game. These kind of posts are scum indicative because they wanna look like they are reading, that they are here but without helping us catch scum.

In post 536, CaptainS wrote:
You're right I'm not doing alot of scumhunting.

I'm brand new new to the site. Getting used to the layout. Getting use to the bastardasized game mode. Getting used to the the players i know diddly squat about and i don't know how they play on this site and in general. I have absolutely zero to go on except what the people post.

I was asked my thoughts so far and have given some of them. Will i give them all before we can even elim on day 1. Heck no. So I'm keeping track and ya'll learn more about my playstyle as the game grows. But i'll give you my alignment for free.
It's town

Now all don't feint at once.

You are not new to mafia! Being new to the forums does not prevent you from simply reading the thread and post your thoughts. This feels like an excuse to not contribute, you probably randed scum in your first game and you are overwhelmed by the pressure.

In post 564, CaptainS wrote:
In post 562, VFP wrote:
In post 561, Flea The Magician wrote:What an absolutely fantastic idea.

Do we claim all picks?
Or just the ones we were given?
Are we linking to the post?
Or should we just tell scum where to shoot? Because in that case they should just shoot me and have done.

no more crumbs, so how about just go whole loaf?
I think we do it on a system.
If you have left your country in the last 5 years, you reveal your role
If you have eaten an apple in the last week you reveal 1 role you didn't get
If you have been a mis lim ever you reveal another role you didn't get.

Also deciding where scum shoot might not be a bad idea.
Do we send all to 1 though or multiple targets?

Again, i want what this guys having because my brain would have a nice life

So CaptainS is clearly lurking in the game, reading what is posted by us but instead of helping us solve the game, he makes comments like this. Again, to look like he is the game but without contributing.

Why is not anyone else pushing this behavior!?

In post 622, CaptainS wrote:
In post 617, KidAmn wrote:
In post 616, Raya36 wrote:
In post 607, VFP wrote:
In post 568, KidAmn wrote:@everyone - your 3 person PoE, danke schön.
Guillotina, Samantha, Nono.
In post 594, Guillotina wrote:Why am I with Mahi in your PoE, when he is in my PoE. Doesn't “the enemy of your enemy is your friend” apply here? It should?
So you're Mafia and forget that there's probably 3rd party's.
Thanks for confirming this.

Also, Mahi town.
I caught that from Guillo earlier in another post too. Wouldn't scum be more aware of potential third parties or another team though?
Yes and no - the last UPick I was in, I was a Werewolf Mason who knew my masonry partners weren't part of a Mafia faction, but there were Mafia, Werewolves, a cult, Slivers, a Serial Killer and a Jester, all in a 15 player game. These games are very much "throw everything in a blender, make token effort to ensure it's a completable game if you want, press play". By and large, I advise to assume the worst, do the best you can D1, and hope whatever happens Night 1 makes sense.
This seems like a good way to view things imo.

Yaaah? How about you tell us why in your own words?

How about you gives us reads? How about you make questions about what catches your suspicion?

Must be because you can't! You are scum randing your first game here and you feel intimidated! and you should be! I'm sorry you randed scum here as your first game! That is tough.

In post 698, CaptainS wrote:
In post 691, Guillotina wrote:
In post 688, TemporalLich wrote:well you're (guillotina) trying to get yourself mechtown in a convoluted attempt to win the game for scum.

I'm saying I'm not deterred by your pathetic attempts to use Grand Idea shenanigans to deflect your incoming hammer.

I will accept a claim from you, and you specifically.

@pedit: let the dark forces imbue you

@ppedit: you're still voting no lime
Now you are getting offensive. Im here to play to have fun, specially in the amidst of my mom getting surgery. If you cannot not be toxic while playing, I WILL BLACKLIST YOU.

Call me pathetic one more time.
VOTE: Guillotina

We are here to have fun and relax. If you need to step away because irl is happening then step away.

But for now your actions are giving me red flags in terms of your display.
Post edited so that the automated vote counters properly pick up on the vote.
~Ircher

Out of all the votes against me on day 1, this one looked to me the scummiest!

CaptainS mentioned that my actions were giving him read flags which was something that everyone else was feeling and they elaborated on that, but not Captain! Ne never said what those red flags were, never explained those thoughts. He just jumped on my wagon like the sneaky, pelty wolf he is.

In post 701, CaptainS wrote:
In post 641, Guillotina wrote:Scum team if VFP is actually town.

RAYA
mahimahi
temporal
KidAmn
How are you actually getting these. Reads? Feelings? Magic 8 ball?

There's no way you can know this lol

Fair! I didn't explain my thoughts. But this is a TMI post from you. Here you said that there is no way I could know this because you know I am town.
Here you implied knowing that there was no way I could know if they were scum which is TMI for knowing that I'm town, but also you slipped up cause you also implied that you knew who of them were or weren't.

In post 719, CaptainS wrote:
In post 710, VFP wrote:
In post 706, Guillotina wrote:Wait i've been hammered?
And the best acting in 2021 goes to...
Guillotina
I actually spit my drink out lol

Fluff commentary! Thank you so much for your contributions! You ISO is looking great so far! (Sarcasm intensifies).

I'm gonna try to Spoiler the next long ass quote.

Spoiler:
In post 789, CaptainS wrote:
In post 728, Guillotina wrote:
In post 122, VFP wrote:I believe Korina.
Scum going to try and discredit here.

I don't want to go into detail but I chose a really powerful role that is confirmable to the entire town by tomorrow at the latest.
Why does he believe Korina?
Notice how VFP is predisposing the thread in a way that if anyone disagrees with them on their "read" on Korina, they'll be considered scum. So any attempt at casing Korina will be taken as anti-town and of course any voice against Korina's case would be pushed as such, regardless of intent or alignment.

This feels like VFP could possibly be scum with TMI on Korina.
In post 143, VFP wrote:If I had to guess right now.

mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum
How does he come up with a read on me as a Cultist if there is no guarantee or signs that there is such a role?
How possible is it that there is a cult leader role in a 13 players set up? Why would town worried about a slim chance that there is a cult leader when there is scum to catch?

VFP is also yet to explore all of those town reads. There is no way an uninformed town has so many town reads so early in the game.
In post 145, VFP wrote:
In post 144, TemporalLich wrote:my gut says that flea is hard null as feels NAI
I'm not sure what would prompt Flea to lie there. But I think it was a
good town response
so far.
Possible TMI on Flea. Does he know Flea is town?
In post 148, VFP wrote:You sound more worried to if Korina is telling the truth there.
What Vaxkiller would be worried about exactly?
In post 197, VFP wrote:
In post 182, CaptainS wrote:Well your guess would be wrong on me for a start
Okay I believe you.
Locktown
What? Locktown, just like that. Why? Why do you believe CaptainS? Someone whose first game here in THIS ONE!
In post 219, VFP wrote:[Unv]Korina[/unv]

100% town.
Why?
In post 263, VFP wrote:Tracker / watcher, those kind of investigations.
Make your picks purely around me.

Even if we have 5 doctors, all on me.
I offered this to town as well. Temporal sus me for it, yet you were not.
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 297, Guillotina wrote:Fuck cultists, I hate playing as converter and much more being converted. If you plan to convert me, don't, I will out you with extremely bad cultist play.
This just scream cultis to me.
Why? At this point is when i noticed a prejudice attitude towards me. He had decided I was cultist on a read list before and here is how he starts pushing that narrative.
In post 316, VFP wrote:Guillotina actually roled anti town.
I'm impressed.
You shouldn't feel impressed about yourself because you are wrong.
In post 343, VFP wrote:Yeah, I'm basically confirmed tonight or I'm gone tomorrow.
Are you trying to bait visits upon you?
In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:
Nice manipulation of my point
. And yes,
generally speaking
if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is
much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
If there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim Vaxkiller, why is Vaxkiller suspicious but Korina is not under that logic?
Because VFP is pocketing Korina!
In post 462, VFP wrote:
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Unless i misunderstood, here he implies that we are not entitled to scum read a player who scum reads another player that we also scum read. As if wolves don't distance or buss others.
In post 470, VFP wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.
I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum.
You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are.
Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?

Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
YOU ARE DEAD SET ON KORINA THAT SHE IS TOWN. HOW?!
I explained my reasons of why I think Korina could be wolf but you town read her and never gave any solid reasons. Also a reply to the sized up comment in VFP's quote:
I only have one vote and I scum read more than one person.

In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team.
There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.

My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta
. I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?
Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.
In post 487, VFP wrote:
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?
Not in the PT with me

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?
Because the reasons giving is an easy lim with no throw back? Are you trying to say I have meta on Korina?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
Prove that I can't possible know that.
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

Why did upsized the sentences of the quote. I will tell you now.
I'm so glad that my team are killing you tonight, because you will know in
I mark out who is on my team pretty well.

Also, I believe that post as much as you believe your fake push on Mahi, Korina, and me today.
You saying you scum read Raya, CaptainS and Vaxkiller? is this what you meant?

In post 518, VFP wrote:
In post 517, Guillotina wrote:Right now samantha commands me.
Scum leading the scum I guess.
If so, then what's the angle? That they plus Me, Flea and Samantha are scum to? For a total of 6 scum players in a 13 player set up?
How is this possible?
In post 530, VFP wrote:
In post 529, samantha97 wrote:I had an 80% chance of getting town sry
I guess you got the 20% then?
Side note, Captain is probably town, just wrong town.
In post 541, VFP wrote:
In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
This is actually one of the first posts I like from you.
But no,
we need a lim
here.
We need a lim? No, we need to lim scum, the way you are saying it here is that any lim is good and that mentality comes from anti-town parties.
Dude you need to learn to relax and not to shout lol
Out of all of that that you read and quoted, the only thing that you had to comment on is that I should chill? No insights? No comments? No nothing? REALLY?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta say that the spoilering system in this place leaves too much to be desired. There is no way you don't fuck up a spoiler within a spoiler here.

Let's continue

In post 928, CaptainS wrote:VOTE: Korina

My second favourite for the chop is
Guillotina just purely down to Day 1 actions.

Still an uneventful night in the Captain household.

What was so bad about my day 1 actions that you still can't let go. Please tell me. Cause everyone else that was pushing for my yeet except the outed cult leader and Mahi have town read me, because I've made efforts to solve. Everyone has a bad day right? Unlike you, that you are having a BAD GAME and no one is pushing you for it.
Looks like your wolf teammates are shielding you because you are not getting the heat that I got on Day 1, you are going through the days untouched. This is telling me that maybe your teammates are the ones "town leading", maybe.

In post 1131, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1129, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1124, Almost50 wrote:If Vax flips Town then VFP is lying (about having tracked Vax to CaptainS) and we would have caught another anti-Town in VFP.
Wouldn't it make more sense to flip VFP. Less risk in losing a town tracker vs losing a town rolecop. Plus there's a good chance VFP is who Korina curled and that's why he defended Korina. I mean, why does a tracker even target Vax who was supposedly getting vigged by Korina. Doesn't make any sense.
One thing I've begin to learn that peoples actions and words rarely make sense.

But also could have done it simply because they didn't believe Korina would target Vax.
You know what is not making sense?

1) You not getting more heat for your scummy ways all game, but specially on Day 1.
2) You not contributing to game solving by day 3
3) You placing your vote on two different days on obvious town (me)

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:41 am

Post by TemporalLich »

sure, if your role is a 200% alignment and role check and you're not only claimed but also out of shots I don't understand why your first D3 post isn't just outing your results

pedit: if you thought I was cross-aligned scum and you were scum that's good ability usage

jester-reading or LHF-reading me, that's something that would benefit Town more than scum

ppedit: I'll check that a little later but yeah CaptainS would be in the PoE for now
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I think guils town

Games played.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”