Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

First VOTE: not mafiaVOTE:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not_mafia and I both played in the original run of this setup btw - i suggested the balance change so using the list is actually viable.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i meant the only mechanic thing that matters is we use the list d2 and only consider abstaining from so if we lim scum d1.

lim town today -> use list everytime

lim scum today -> discuss publishing based on gamestate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also reminder we have a geriatric restriction of 10 posts per day - im personally busy tomorrow so I don't mind dumping all mine rn.

i said id use up all my posts in the first 24 hours but it seems datisi tricked me and made it a per IRL day cap rather than a per phase cap :lol:

I also already have a tonal scumread on at least 1 person who has posted thus far. I'll keep it to myself for now ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 17, Michael Scott wrote:Image

VOTE: Toby Flenderson

-Jimothy
which side is auro and which side is not auro, cuz i can read auro for reasons ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

here to spam my remaining posts for 1st 24 hrs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i got busy with [redacted] and wasnt able to burn my first irl day posts.

unlucky.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dunnstral was my tonal scumread btw - VOTE: Dunnstral
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

post restriction rly do make me super scared to post in here :lol:

also bugspray WIM rn is at scum levels so idk how to feel about that.

also hatter is town thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

early cheeky solve PoE of:

bulge/bugspray/dunns/michael scott
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think we should pile up the dunns wagon :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

redacted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

posts refresh in 2.5 hours so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 88, DkKoba wrote:early cheeky solve PoE of:

bulge/bugspray/dunns/michael scott
Can you explain what you are seeing from the bulge right now?

I don't know if you're expecting anything from me regarding your tone read but it's unexplained so I'm left wondering what you're talking about
you/michael scott are the toss ups, the other 2 im more solid on atm with that gun to head solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bulge

if you're scum I hope you do the thing that I'm hoping you do ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 110, The Bulge wrote:
In post 106, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: bulge

if you're scum I hope you do the thing that I'm hoping you do ;)
i don't know what you could be referring to
thats ok, I will watch you closely and see how you act rn.

got any solid reads atm?

anyone youre willing to bin as town/scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i think this game from hatter is a good read for those scumreading that slot, i think it will help in reading them as they have a gimmick that seems weird and also their style may feel scummy: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=85946
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its not a prod dodge if u give reads on slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 121, bugspray wrote:
In post 87, DkKoba wrote:also bugspray WIM rn is at scum levels so idk how to feel about that.
tf uis wim?
wants it more. short term for effort. u effort more as scum and its basically ur meta in terms of town vs scum and its what i go by here. if u wanna link me to a game where u try hard as town go ahead but i dont think u rly do.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Datisi wrote:vc
ok nerd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but link me a town game where u try a similar amount as this game cuz ..... i dont think it exists lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, Michael Scott wrote:Glad you liked the copypasta hehe :P
Not too many strong thoughts, but anyway,

1. I dislike Dunn's reaction to me calling me unreadable and then disappearing.
2. I agree with the Koba townread.
3. If Mad Hatters is familiar with me, I would scumread them - but their post seems to indicate they're not. However, they seem to be implying that reads are the only form of content, ignoring my questioning attacks on people (refer to ISO). Yes, I'm not -pushing hard and deep- on those lines of attack, but I'd like to hear if you believe that they are non-contributions, Mad Hatter.
4. I think the Mozamis' wagon is bleh. As to Bugspray's recent post on that - mozamis' fluffpost seems like the type of content scum would take care *not* to post. I think that uncreative scum don't just blatantly express to prod dodge that way, and given Bugspray's vote having already been on moazamis I'm not liking that post at all.

-Jimothy
where are you looking to push rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dunns/bulge/bugspray
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 163, bugspray wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:dunns/bulge/bugspray
do you think both scum are in that list?
u are fake slipping
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its asking you to prove this is within your townrange lol?

and the 2nd one means nothing. this is desperate and probably because my solve is right.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 196, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 181, mozamis wrote:What do you make of Bulge, Hatter?
I am vastly unimpressed by the lack of content from the player. There are a great number of questions, I see little to no acknowledgements nor engagements to follow these questions up. I have confirmed this by perusing the players ISO. There is indeed potential here, and I do not feel that the days elimination should go here.
In post 183, The Bulge wrote:
In post 172, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I find myself concurring with Ythan. The battle of Bugspray and DkKoba is not a pretty one.
UNVOTE: Ythan - I am keen to see where this clash of the titans goes - one of the two is most certainly to be scum in my opinion.
why are you so certain of that?
This clash of the titans is no theatre, however, my understanding of both players is the neither will back down, and now the "bad faith" argument has been brought into this already heated conflict, I do not trust this to be two town players arguing.

I do have an opinion on Both Slots, however, I Do wish To see where this will ultimately lead.
why does "bad faith" being brought into it imply it not being TvT?

I find it weird for you to make this assumption considering our last game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright so ppl stop fake townslipping: there's 3 scum in the setup. thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi sorry, epicmafia literally dissolved today(the site doesnt exist) and I have a whole community to help restructure on the forum maf side so i will not be active much for the next 48 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 230, mozamis wrote:My townbloc atm is Mike, Hatter, Bug.
If all four of us could agree on same wagon, that would be great.
can i ask you about ur bug townread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i was still in the game town would have won ~~

town fucked up majorly by going inside the list rather than outside - which was suboptimal. once you find scum outside list, you get a better idea of the gamestate and can publish another list.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think scum should have no daytalk except on list nights.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh right i forgot to say this - town winrate when town votes immediately in lylo has been 0% so far. Stop doing it.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”