Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Spoiler:
In post 1387, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1386, TemporalLich wrote:wait frick I just realised and are contradictory in a little bit

though it is indicative of the rising trend I think CaptainS has.

KidAmn is town mostly because of an ISO skim and more general behavior, is probably the best post to encapsulate that however.

A50 is also towny in the same way (ISO skimming), feels like the most shining post to me.
Do you realize that we almost have the same towncore and yet I'm a strong scum read of yours?

I say almost because:

Town reads

1)
A50
- For what I remember, I've felt good about the slot mostly. There are things here and there that makes me say "Ok...."

2)
Raya
I already explained, she had the chance to see my elimination through and didn't. If Raya is scum, she pocketed me for the rest of the game and she played against her own wincon and I'll thank her very much for being town's best scum aligned friend, because seriously, no scum is gonna do that for a townie.

3)
Samantha
I already explained as well. I also have meta of her, I hosted a game where she was considerably more involved in the game and she was scum. She is great at figuring out roles too, I'm a dumbass catching softs, if you don't post "I CLAIM THIS AND THAT", I will most likely miss your soft which is ironic because I soft and I expect other players to catch my softs and bread crumbs.
Anyways my point is that if she is scum, she's most likely figured out some roles now, she's most likely figured out my role by now and she is yet to push for my chop, so I'm comfortable around her, again, I just wished she contributed more.

4)
Town lean you (Temporal)
, although not gonna lie, my read on you fluctuates. It looks like you are one the biggest game runners here, you gotta have a lot of mechanical experience, so I don't get why you push for a chop on a Prince (mahi) when if you perform a search for Prince in the grand idea thread, you will find Prince that are totally immune to day eliminations the entire game such as:

viewtopic.php?p=11307495#p11307495

viewtopic.php?p=8342474#p8342474

So, even if Mahi was town (which I don't believe he is), scum would try to get them yeeted just to waste a day. Mahi, gotta be vigged! So, do you see my concern when people insist on attempting to yeet Mahi a second time?

I'm also tinfoiling about the possibility that both Vax and you could be a team doing scum theater with your claims but if this was the case, you'll deserve a fucking Oscar.

I lightly town lean
Vaxkiller
,mainly because of his role hunting earlier that is throwing me off, like is there ever motive for townies to do that?

KidAmn
, I agree with you that that post looks good for Kid, he also raised awareness on CaptainS scum equity and active lurking.

Neutrals

Flea is and always will be an enigma for me, I can't read them. When I get in the game thread, I go in believing they are town and if they are not, someone else will have to case them and push for their chop because I can't, they are a wild card like me but in addition, they can change their meta at will, like me.

Scum Reads

MahiMahi

CaptainS

But here is the thing, unless I got perfect reads in this game and scum are in the scum reads and neutral lists, there gotta be one or two that have pocketed me. So I need CaptainS elimination for clarity.

This is why Guils town. Good reads, healthy skepticism.

My town block is VAX/GUIL/TEMPLICH

capn S had a good post

Raya has great posts, but they still worry me for some reason.

A50 probs town

Flea could prolly join our town block at some point.

Kidammns posting leaves me wanting... kinda "going with the flow"

Samantha - shrug
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #7mahimahi (2) - Vaxkiller (), samantha97 ()
Guillotina (2) - CaptainS (), mahimahi ()
Almost50 (0) -
samantha97 (0) -
CaptainS (3) (E-3) - KidAmn (), Guillotina (), TemporalLich ()

Vaxkiller (2) - Flea The Magician (), Raya36 ()
Not Voting (1) - Almost50

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-18 21:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Monday, April 12, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-12 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Please remember to assume good faith of other players when it comes to their real life circumstances.

5: Almost50 is V/LA until the start of Thursday, April 15, 2021.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I wish you a speedy recovery CaptainS.
In post 1394, Guillotina wrote:You have no reason to scum read me, my scum read on Korina was accurate and my vote ended on the Prince.
And if you look into my ISO you will see that i do not disagree that no elimination is a suboptimal play, hence why i ended my sheeping gambit and voted to yeet Mahi.
Please do not put words into my mouth.

Yeah you ending the gambit is towny but the gambit looked trolly and voting no elim was indeed a bad idea.

I still SR you a little bit but you seem to have town mindset. This is a good post.
In post 1398, CaptainS wrote:[a really long catchup post I don't want to show in full]
This catchup seems to heavily be based on Day 1 Guillotina.

It looks like a fluffpost but there's a lot of effort in it.

And yeah this is a role-based uPick, you generally want to go for a role you always wanted to play as. This is a nullcase on Guillotina, so I will count it as the post I've asked for. Fluff isn't that scummy but if there's all fluff and no content - that's a problem. The catchup does point out good posts from Guillotina so it is clear CaptainS is reading the game intently.

Very good post, I will remove the pressure vote.

UNVOTE:

CaptainS is no longer in the PoE

mahimahi is the scummiest but ungated Prince still scares me (Vaxkiller, if mahimahi was your other target please out that result as well)
Vaxkiller is almost out of the PoE, the trend is very upward and is no different.
Guillotina is also very upward in trend.

Because of this I have completely unvoted, I will provide a lead rist soon.
time will end
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:41 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1402, Ircher wrote:
4: Please remember to assume good faith of other players when it comes to their real life circumstances.
I appreciate the sentiment but publicly commenting on interactions between players, whether it reveals alignment or not (I always think it does), can affect how people perceive their slot/alter the flow of the game
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1397, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1395, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1342, Guillotina wrote:CaptainS you still fail to explain those reads and in the other post you replied inside my quote which is why i failed to see it but that is just AtE man. Like I'm sorry that you got a stroke, im sorry that you can only type with one hand man, i truly am, that gotta suck man. But you signed up to this game where it's important to tell us where your reads come from.

You wasted time and energy telling us about your health condition, time that you could have used to give us reads, so see? You had time to post, but you refuse to contribute.

As for your list, your read on me is wrong and you keep pushing me because you think im an easy yeet but im not, scum knows they cant kill me without getting killed in the process too, so they are trying to find a way to get town to chop me but it ain't gonna happen because im obvious town, i got no agenda and i got no TMI.

My only mission is catch scum and win my first game as town while being alive.
Excuse me wasted time. Well excuse me buddy but didn't you waste time telling us about a loved ones surgery issues.
I was merely giving background to me as you all know nothing about me. It's called providing context into my situation on which i even offered to send you the irl proof so show that it's not some made up bull. I don't consider that wasting time. The fact I'm telling you that i see it as it's important and relevant and quite frankly the way say that's wasted time and energy i've had enough of the past three years so you can either read it or not read it. I frankly don't care.

Typing with one hand. Try going through life with one hand. So that everything takes twice as long, you cant do certain things that requires two hands and quite frankly you find yourself thinking why me alot. Like this game for example. I'm thinking why have you got such a bone to pick with me.

So let's take apart every single one of your posts shall we.

You'll have to wait a bit, the incovenience of one hand and all that.
*Grabs the popcorn machine*

ok i missed/cant remember the health stuff you mentioned, and I wish you and loved ones a speedy recovery Captain.

Guill you know my health stuff from TLGIM, you know thats not a good thing to pick on.
Guys, you know me, read my post again and tell me where i picked on them for their health. I didnt, i just refused to accept that as part of the game because even though it is really unfortunate what he went through and is still going through, he decided to sign up to play a game with other competitors, so im playing against a slot, not the person. You never seen me commenting on anyone's health problems why? Because it's outside game info that shouldn't be considered to read someone.

Like, i got big health problems too both mental and physical and up until now i never mentioned it, because that is unfair for others and i want others to play with or against me the same way they'd play members without my health condition. I wanna be treated equally, i don't want the pity, the sympathy, or excuses that would prevent others from playing the game as they would if I was not in the game, i don't want special treatment and i dont want others to stop being the players they truly are because they might hurt me or offend me, that is why i only sign up when im prepared to play on equal grounds to others. So i got the moral authority to talk about this.

@CaptainS if you thought it was a personal attack, i apologies for making you feel bad but it was not. Trust me, it really was not.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1404, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1402, Ircher wrote:
I appreciate the sentiment but publicly commenting on interactions between players, whether it reveals alignment or not (I always think it does), can affect how people perceive their slot/alter the flow of the game
This!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Guillotina »

Since the host decided to inno child CaptainS, i will never be able to push him now that i know that what captain said is actually true.

I hard claim Post #9807 in the grand idea thread.

Yes. Im the mother of all vigilantes:

My night 1 target was Korina, i targeted him with a hand grenade, but instead of killing him i got the grenade back so I assume I was roleblocked cause i got the shot back. Before Korina i had submitted VFP and Temporal as targets too but i decided to trust Raya's townread on him and i had second thoughts on Temporal so idecided tomgive him another chance.

My night 2 target was CaptainS with a hand grenade which again i got it back. So there is either someone with an ability to roleblock the same target two nights in a row or I was roleblocked by two different players. (Or i bot vanillaized and i never got the warning).

Before him i had submitted Temporal Lich and Mahimahi, but I was afraid that my read on Temporal was wrong even though he pushed my strong townread (Raya) and for some reason i tinfoiled that mahimahi could be an independent whose win condition was to get night killed, like an unjester and i was not going to give him the pleasure, i figured if his win condition is to get night killed, i will take them to the end where he'll lose by surviving.
I thought about VFP and Vaxkiller but decided that i was heavily invested on VFP being scum so he being converted was too good to be true and Vax, even though i townread him, i thought about doing town a favor and resolve the slot for info but i changed my mind.

So i read CaptainS and i concluded he was scum and threw a hand grenade on him but i got it back, meh.

When i selected the role i thought i had the guts to really be irresponsible, i thought many times of just using the anti tank missile and kill my target and everyone that targeted them, but i thought about the probability of killing cops, doctors etc, so i realized right there that im not as crazy and irresponsible with power roles as i thought i would be. I always wanted a kill role and now that i have it, i feel so much pressure because my decisions could really play against our wincon or it could solve the game with an unlikely hero shot.
With great power comes great responsibility is so true, i will not choose a killer role again.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1407, Guillotina wrote:I assume I was roleblocked cause i got the shot back.
This does not happen.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Guil I got ADHD and Chronic pain whuppin me and as per my signature my current meds are funky enough that I can't legally drive on them until I'm aware of how much they affect me.

Anyhoo, still happy with my vote.

@Captain: If you're looking for a specific users posts, you can click ISO on that users posts and there's a lil box at the bottom that lets you "Display posts by user:" if that helps you :)

Guill I'm not seeing the IC?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1408, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1407, Guillotina wrote:I assume I was roleblocked cause i got the shot back.
This does not happen.
Well i got the grenades back, explain that.

By the way. VOTE: Mahimahi
Now that my role is outed and will most likely die tonight, let's hope mahimahi is indeed an one shot Prince.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1409, Flea The Magician wrote:Guil I got ADHD and Chronic pain whuppin me and as per my signature my current meds are funky enough that I can't legally drive on them until I'm aware of how much they affect me.

Anyhoo, still happy with my vote.

@Captain: If you're looking for a specific users posts, you can click ISO on that users posts and there's a lil box at the bottom that lets you "Display posts by user:" if that helps you :)

Guill I'm not seeing the IC?
There is no IC announcement, but the host interference about CaptainS claims in the thread confirmed to me that CaptainS is telling the truth. I thought he was scum manipulating with a made up claim about his personal life but now that I know it is actually true, i can never ever push CaptainS again, in fact, i will never vote against CaptainS again, to me CaptainS is lock-town now.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Eh.

I was thinking the same angleshot, but it's far from a confirmation. DEF not lock town.

Lets move past it plz, usually frowned upon to talk about.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1412, Vaxkiller wrote:Eh.

I was thinking the same angleshot, but it's far from a confirmation. DEF not lock town.

Lets move past it plz, usually frowned upon to talk about.
Ok, lets yeet Mahi then because I cannot guarantee I will get them tonight.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I want samanthas opinion on something.

See my post 1408.

Is guil telling the truth here?

Games played.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:50 am

Post by samantha97 »

it's too farfetched to not be real
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Can you give me a def yes or no tho?

Games played.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:03 am

Post by samantha97 »

when I was 6 years old I lost my clairvoyant abilities
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm back! Sorry for the wall
In post 1282, Vaxkiller wrote:How the hell does Night kill analyses implicate me???? Because I'm alive?
Actually yeah, a claimed role and alignment cop shouldn't survive the night
In post 1287, mahimahi wrote:Vax vote Guillotina with me

Have you forgotten his fake reaction to thinking he was hammered? That reaction never ever comes from town or someone reacting genuinely. He's acum with a guilty on him in my books, and my book is gold embroided with a hard cover and papyrus pages

-mahi
I don't really know why you're asking prob scum Vax to join you but I for sure agree with the rest of this. (Coming back to this, his posting around his case and after reads towny so idk what to make of that reaction)
In post 1306, Guillotina wrote:
@raya36 @TemporalLich @KidAmn

What are your opinions on CaptainS performance so far in this game?
What do you think about my case on him?
I do agree with many of your points on CaptainS (mainly about holding back thoughts and lurking) but for the ones related to not being a newbie: I do want to give the benefit of the doubt for him being new to the forum just because I do know how hard it can be to adjust. Before I joined mafiascum I played games that were very fast paced or games that relied on mechanics and to an extent luck to solve. Idk what his homesite is but for me that was a hard adjustment and I felt like a newbie even when I wasn't.
In post 1311, Vaxkiller wrote:My case is waht I'm going to call the Korina case. Who chooses THAT.

Town doesnt choose un yeetable, scum does.
Absolutely agree
In post 1333, CaptainS wrote: 1. mahimahi : Scum
2. Flea the Magician : Town
3. Raya36 : Town
4. TemporalLich : Town
5. Guillotina : Scum or Neutral
6. Korina : Scum
7. Almost50 : Town
9. KidAmn : Town
11. samantha97 : Strong Town
12. CaptainS : Defo Town
13. Vaxkiller : ?
These are pretty safe reads
In post 1335, KidAmn wrote: Alright kids, spot the glaring error that proves CaptainS isn't reading or even really paying attention to this game, and therefore likely not playing to a town wincon (bonus points if you can tell me WHY they're likely not playing to a town wincon).

Go on, I'll wait.
Korina :shifty:
I'm too tired for bonus points
In post 1340, TemporalLich wrote:CaptainS's new read list feels Town
Disagree, they townread everyone except the common scumreads and didn't even take a stance on Vax
In post 1358, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1349, Guillotina wrote:Still i wished she contributed more cause she will not ride on that townread forever.
reminder:
In post 1182, samantha97 wrote:I'm mafia
:lol:
In post 1378, Vaxkiller wrote:9523
Interesting role choice. I'm not really sure the benefit but I guess if you know you should keep that to yourself
In post 1387, Guillotina wrote:I'll thank her very much for being town's best scum aligned friend, because seriously, no scum is gonna do that for a townie.
You're very welcome :)
In post 1387, Guillotina wrote:Town lean you (Temporal)
In post 1387, Guillotina wrote:I'm also tinfoiling about the possibility that both Vax and you could be a team doing scum theater with your claims but if this was the case, you'll deserve a fucking Oscar.
Putting this in my iso because that would be really funny especially with Vax saying stuff like "I hope you know what I'm doing". Also this is a townie thought. Scum does not come up with something like this for a push :lol:
In post 1407, Guillotina wrote:i had submitted VFP and Temporal as targets too but i decided to trust Raya's townread on him and i had second thoughts on Temporal so idecided tomgive him another chance.
Yay!
Guill's claim matches play. I'll townread him now

I'm reading Vax as town based on play and scum based on NKA and I trust my read more than my NKA skills so Vax is a very sight townlean with suspicion

VOTE: mahi
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Sure why not,

VOTE: Mahi the scimbuckets Yeet-1
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

Long work day, too frazzled for much at the moment.
Intent to hammer
- Mahi, a claim that isn't a lie please.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1420, KidAmn wrote:Long work day, too frazzled for much at the moment.
Intent to hammer
He already softed prince which is confirmed by his flipless D1 elimination. We are hoping it is just a 1shot.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

If mahi does not flip i will try to get him tonight or i might self target with the anti tank missile to kill myself and whoever target me so, you've been warned.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1421, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1420, KidAmn wrote:Long work day, too frazzled for much at the moment.
Intent to hammer
He already softed prince which is confirmed by his flipless D1 elimination. We are hoping it is just a 1shot.
Regardless, giving them a chance to post before condemnation costs nothing, even if they do just shitpost more.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1408, Vaxkiller wrote:
This does not happen.
I'm fine with a hammer, but plz be aware of this tomorrow. This does not happen, I only found one role that makes this happen, and it would really only make sense if samantha picked it, and they did not.

Possibly i missed something, but i searched refunded, refunding, refund, and only found 1 role that makes sense.

This bugs me because im hard town reading guil, but this is a glaring error, that I just dont want people to forget or look over:

SHOTS DO NOT GET REFUNDED. It has to be SOMEONE ELSES specific ability that SPECIFICLY mentions this.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”