clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #600) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by clidd »

Unfortunately, we are hostage from A50's participation to continue.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #601) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 227, April Ludgate wrote:you've been the one actively trying to avoid playing the game besides a few "busy work questions" rather than doing analysis yourself.

you've been deflecting and making jokes, which is fine, but you pushing like I'm the one not letting the game develop naturally? yeah, no
In post 228, April Ludgate wrote:also, it's not my style to read games like that. just because they're town reads of mine doesn't make them town. I have an ever evolving list that will change as the game progresses, so you posting like that is highly scum beneficial to shut me down if I am correct on most, if not all, of my town reads
In post 229, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 228, April Ludgate wrote:you posting like that is highly scum beneficial to shut me down if I am correct on most, if not all, of my town reads
and this is exactly the bait I was using on both you and Gretchen here, which you took pretty seamlessly
In post 231, April Ludgate wrote:disagree that their silly reasons and disagree that silly reasons cant be correct
In post 233, April Ludgate wrote:and your sensitivity to the scum read here.

you were acting like it wasn't bothering you at all through the pages, but your vote shows that it was, which means you were hiding it from the game, which seems like possible scum who wasn't able to derail momentum with the deflecting tactics, so they had to go agressive
In post 234, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 86, Entrapta wrote:More I just don't see how you outing him is helping you solve the game (+ it seems a little anti-fun), as I said idk that you've even played with him so what was the point?
In post 104, Entrapta wrote:I do like chainsaws

Especially attached to robots!

I can be your chainsaw this game if you want April :3
In post 106, Entrapta wrote:Do you have a feeling about RLotus so far
In post 121, Entrapta wrote:who we chainsawing gamers?
In post 123, Entrapta wrote:and forego these epic MLP shitposts?
In post 132, Entrapta wrote:Should we chainsaw gretchen?
In post 141, Entrapta wrote:Oh I think I misread something last page, that's not as surprising as it should be

I actually think idris is really scummy but that's okay I would never day 1 her, she's too lovely

We will see who is right later I guess
In post 144, Entrapta wrote:You're both lovely and so is gretchen <3
In post 163, Entrapta wrote:Yessssssss!
In post 167, Entrapta wrote:Don't you choke on that scumread now, I wanna savor it:P
In post 193, Entrapta wrote:Yeah that was a secret crumb of how I wanted to vote you but clicked the wiki button instead

VOTE: geraintm uhh maybe it's time for you to do a real vote today champ
In post 195, Entrapta wrote:No before I just wanted you to just vote someone that you think is scum, but NOW I think you're scummy
In post 218, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: April Ludgate
In post 222, Entrapta wrote:Yep!

Really though I don't think you're letting the gamestate develop naturally and like doing 5 lists on people who haven't posted shit probably isn't helping and/or making the thread more readable

all of these posts are indicative of you trying to find your footing and positioning in this game, and you were deflecting with humor constantly early only to come around and turn it here

In fact, you made a joke comment about "dont stop scum reading me now!" or something like that to me, but the flip means you were hiding stuff
In post 236, April Ludgate wrote:a mixture of deflection, discredit techniques, and pocket attempts which without me here would have set you up in a strong position
In post 241, April Ludgate wrote:here's the thing, you weren't trying to pocket me, you were trying to hold me back, and give me free reign in the wild open west, while you sit in your bean bag chair sipping sweet wine
In post 242, April Ludgate wrote:your push on me is fake and out of necessity
In post 243, April Ludgate wrote:exactly what I boxed you into
In post 246, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 235, Entrapta wrote:that your readrate on me is lower than mine on yours as well

for what it's worth, i dont do reads lists like that, my read's are on a spectrum, but it's not really just left and right, it goes through different dimensions in a hidden 3d space, and certain pockets of the dimension are scum and some are town for my reads, and those pockets can change overtime too
In post 247, April Ludgate wrote:then good

VOTE: Gretchen

But you should definitely know of my ability to break down walls
In post 248, April Ludgate wrote:You pushing me while admitting to town reading me (safe play that is an easy diffuse if scum, does make sense as town) is all I needed you to say

This sequence of April posts are kind of good, although the rest of his ISO is bad.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #602) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by clidd »

Feels like he was testing waters with Entrapta (and thinking that she was scummy), but also trying to maintain a flexible reasoning to try to imagine how she would react in both scenarios (town/scum).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #603) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 251, Entrapta wrote:No, you see, I'm your chainsaw :3

Maybe I'm too big to fit in your pocket but I'm happy to find a home in your tool shed

Spoiler:
In post 253, April Ludgate wrote:UNVOTE: Gretchen

Don't like that wagon

VOTE: Entrapta
Then Entrapta reacted later and April changed his vote.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #604) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by clidd »

Yep, I liked it.

(April=Vfp)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #605) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 7, AliceK wrote:
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
That's a lot of time indeed. Let's hope we will manage to eliminate Mafia.
VOTE: bugspray
Hum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #606) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:36 am

Post by clidd »

@Llama

Alright, so we're doing Flea or Titus today?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #607) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by clidd »

In post 46, AliceK wrote:
In post 25, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: bugspray
In post 28, Entrapta wrote:To steal pagetop

Also:
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
dis scummy
In post 32, Entrapta wrote:I'm semi-outed, the only person on this list who would know me who doesn't (I think) already know this alt is bugspray. Hi bugspray!

If I need to out for bugspray sanity I will, idc, this isn't a very secretive alt tbh
I think your interactions with bugspray are weird Entrapta. You forgot that you already interacted with bugspray? -> didn't really pay attention to the read -> the read is likely fake
VOTE: Entrapta
That's a spicy thing to falsify from a scum perspective.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #608) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:25 am

Post by clidd »

Considering that Alice has no experience as scum, some cognitive load would be expected the first time she got the role, but her ISO sounds more like town-generic trying to understand the game than scum-generic manufacturing reads and reacting calmly to votes/suspicions.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #609) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:33 am

Post by clidd »

Hum.. Was that a modslip that Flea is town?

Yeah, I saw it, NM. Sorry for angleshooting btw.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #610) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:43 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, I'm going to pretend that nothing happened.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #611) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2742, Flea The Magician wrote:Everyones pool should be me, Titus and VFP.

Adjusted accordingly.

VFP is the townier of the two imo, so happy with VFP not being considered. Me or Titus peeps.
Is this just PoE?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #612) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:09 am

Post by clidd »

I'm thinking about Titus + A50 as a solve (by play).

But with you two arguing now, I’m confused.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #613) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm fine with a Titus vote.

Less fine with a Flea vote, but seems "ok" (if it's a consensus)

A50 is probably bellow Titus/Flea in priority, so he's not going to happen anyways.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #614) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by clidd »

Actually, it would make more sense for town!Flea to see Vfp as town, but with an incorrect read on fae. I don't get the vote on him. If it's between Titus and Vfp for faer, Titus is clearly the more scummy side, not Vfp.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #615) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by clidd »

It could be coming from scum who's just reacting to the fos, or town selfish about the premise of preference between Vfp/Titus that didn't like the idea of being suspected by Vfp.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (isolation #616) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by clidd »

No problem ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (isolation #617) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by clidd »

It's kind of funny because Vfp said a lot of things and Flea's reaction was just "ok, cool, but I'm not townreading the effort. What's your progression on my slot?"

A not very smart reaction for scum!Flea, although fae didn't have much of a choice at this point (since recognizing Vfp's reasoning process as towny, with scum!Flea vs town!Vfp as real, could sound like a potential scumclaim/perspective slip).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (isolation #618) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by clidd »

But like I said before, my read on Flea was "foolish town", so that would still be in the range of stubbornness that I imagine would be possible for town!Flea.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #619) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by clidd »

Bussing today would also be good in a Flea + Titus scenario, but perhaps with Vfp consistently advocating for a solve with both of them, endgame would become impossible for scum!Flea, so fae would need to look for alternative frictions, such as the speculation of A50 as a potential scum, the discussion with Vfp (as well as the inclusion of him in faer scumpool) and the lack of a clear position on which exactly is faer solve (since this allows flexibility). A pocket on me would be interesting, but scum!Flea would also be aware that I tend to reevaluate my reads overnight, so I would probably break free eventually, even though the attempt would be valid.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (isolation #620) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by clidd »

All of this speculating if scum!Flea=real, of course.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (isolation #621) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by clidd »

Alternatively, town!Flea could just be playing faer game and be confused about Gera's scumflip and my protective conduct around faer wagon yesterday, something that could have affected faer judgment today (especially with fae considering Vfp>Titus in scum index terms).

The argument about a50 with Vfp could be a simple disagreement (which would be correct in a Titus + A50 solve).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #622) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2752, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2750, VFP wrote:You look desperate at this point Flea! Just take the lim with dignity!
Whatever you're adding to your tea, can I have some?

If you wanna yeet me, yeet me. I know what position I'm in. A50 claimed block when surely one of the PRs should've been blocked previously and claimed it.

You might want some more tinfoil VFP, you raisin my suspicions rn :P

VOTE: VFP Let stay in the nominated pool, shall we?
Regardless of these theories, the point of most relevance is the vote on Vfp instead of staying on Titus. The interpretation of the motivation (and truthfulness or not of the reaction) that led Flea to act in this way is basically the answer to faer alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #623) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by clidd »

And no, don't ask me because I don't know. Many mix feelings there.

In any case, Titus stills more likely scum to me atm, and she's in both Titus + A50 and Titus + Flea solve scenarios, while Flea is just in one (I don't see Flea + A50 working tbh), which is why I want Titus.

But I wouldn't mind doing Flea today if that's what will bring more info to the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #624) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2725, RLotus wrote:Flea flipping town clears clidd and VFP in my mind. Clidd and VFP's effort to switch the wagon from flea to partner geraintm does not make sense to me, unless flea is also scum.

So that only leaves Titus + A50 as the possible team.

And if Flea flips scum, then we hit scum. So I think I like Flea today the most.
Actually, I quite like this idea (thinking about it again).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #625) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 2260, RLotus wrote:Well VFP just feels obvtown at this point. At least how he feels about the game is clicking with how I feel about the game, it doesn't feel town is in control at all.

Similar with clidd actually, his confusion is very much justified I feel.

Basically I'm sensing a lot of false confidence and that does not feel right from my view of the game.

I had a gut feeling at the start of the day of clidd being scum, but re-reading him I think I'm willing to take him as town. Plus, it was in part because I thought he had partner potential with Pooky.
In post 2261, RLotus wrote:It is indeed strange that Llama is declaring himself conf town when he should know that is not the case.

Also strange that Llama omitted geraintm from the pool of people that A50 should check. Geraintm is in no way obvious town at this point.

Another thing is giving A50 a choice of check these people or we are killing you tomorrow is complete bullshit, especially if we miss today. We are going to evaluate his play as a whole rather than him making a wrong check makes him conf scum and decide from there.
In post 2262, RLotus wrote:And why has no one pointed out that A50's claim just fits nicely with the other PRs? Gretchen and DGB had roles that sort of mirror each other and A50 and Biped have roles that mirror each other.

Sure I guess A50 could have just made a claim that looks nice. But he got pretty lucky calling me practically clear and then a role that indeed practically clears me is the convenient one to claim.

Let's compare Pooky and A50's claims.

Solon says I am practically clear or something to that effect. Goes on to claim gunsmith. Checks out.
Dann says DGB is 90% scum. Goes on to claim Neapolitan. Smells like bullshit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but if one of the PRs is scum my money is on Pooky.
In post 2263, RLotus wrote:And you know what, if I am remembering correctly, people reading A50 scummy started for his lack of activity and it has snowballed into him pretty much being the accepted scum out of the PRs. I don't know about you guys, but reading someone for his lack of activity does not give me confidence.

Something definitely smells funny coming from that direction.
In post 2266, RLotus wrote:
In post 2264, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2262, RLotus wrote:Dann says DGB is 90% scum. Goes on to claim Neapolitan. Smells like bullshit.
Dann is not playing anymore.

I am playing.

I said DGB is town

you didn't listen to me and you elimmed DGB

now you are trying to blame me for you making a shitty vote and elimming DGB.

You're literally ridiculous
You are being so dense about this I am not going to argue with you about it anymore
In post 2271, RLotus wrote:Idk how many times I have to say it it has nothing to do with you voting or not voting DGB, it's the confidence Dann had about DGB's slot based on his night result and the fact that his confidence doesn't line up with what the role is.

I understand that it is frustrating to be read for what your predecessor did, but nonetheless we must evaluate your slot as a whole.
In post 2278, RLotus wrote:I just cannot place this 13 year seasoned veteran Pooky who throws a tantrum at the slighest nudge. This doesn't make sense to me as a genuine reaction. I think I'm just gonna park my vote here for now. My preferred kills atm are Pooky or Flea, anyway

VOTE: Pooky
In post 2281, RLotus wrote:Like I get the irrationality does line up with the frustration which has made me hesitate, but these outbursts don't strike me as town whatsoever. Maybe I should look at some of his past games to see if this is typical.
In post 2284, RLotus wrote:toxic

I really hope you are scum
In post 2292, RLotus wrote:It would track DGB to the night kill specifically, which I presume would give Dann more confidence than merely knowing they are not VT
In post 2295, RLotus wrote:Hummm I see the hole in my logic
In post 2296, RLotus wrote:UNVOTE:
he did in fact know that dgb visited the night kill

This sequence is +town for Lotus ^

Probably just town too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (isolation #626) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by clidd »

So yeah, sounds like a good plan.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (isolation #627) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum. There are things I want to reread before voting (after resting).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #628) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2709, Titus wrote:
In post 2700, clidd wrote:Town!Titus would have read my interactions with Gera and came to the conclusion that the chance of T|S was low.
I don't read upon subbing in. To hold me to that standard is scummy.
@Mod

Titus's last post was almost 3 days ago.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (isolation #629) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by clidd »

Vfp has been acting in good faith in the discussion above, so I don't understand what Flea is seeing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (isolation #630) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by clidd »

Although I particularly wanted to focus on eliminating a slot most likely to be scum (Titus), I feel that Flea will bring a lot more information to the game due to the amount of interactions fae has, regardless of alignment.

But it'll still depend on whether Titus will be replaced or not, as well as the potential successor.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #631) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by clidd »

What bothers me is Titus not even trying, even though the scenario is unfavorable to scum!Titus.

She's the kind of person that I imagine doesn't give up so easily. Her current absence is uncharacteristic.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (isolation #632) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by clidd »

I also wanted to see more from the slot before actively advocating an elimination.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (isolation #633) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by clidd »

I couldn't find it by name, can you post the link? ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (isolation #634) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2700, clidd wrote:Town!Titus would have read my interactions with Gera and came to the conclusion that the chance of T|S was low.
-
In post 1015, Titus wrote:You expect me to read a game when subbing in?

You know you have tried to crumb to me specifically in games and had it fail. Mbos comes to mind.

I don't have a problem with you doing due diligence but this is a stretch.
In post 1486, Gypyx wrote:
Titus was Dexter,
Mafia Jack Of All trades

Spoiler:
"
I am locked in a continuum of cartoon fools! I am doomed to a life of comic mishap adventures and social indignations!
"

Welcome,
chkflip
! You are
Dexter, Child Genius
, and you are a
Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades

You have a number of inventions you think are quite useful. They are:
Sticky-Web Gun (Roleblocker) which ensnares the target in a web preventing them from acting, Stink Grenade (Rolestopper) whic makes the target so smelly no one will target them that night, Handheld Portal Device (Bus Driver) which places portals at the doorways of two people making those who target one visit the other, and Portable Spotlight (Toreador) which causes the target to be unable to look away from you, causing any visiting actions they have to target you

You win when the mafia outnumber the town, or nothing can prevent it.

Yeah, of course, Titus.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (isolation #635) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by clidd »

Mafia chat isn't visible yet.

But I'm fine with a vote for now:

VOTE: Titus
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #636) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1881, Gypyx wrote:
a win condition has been reached !

Spoiler:
the town has won !
By the way, that game ended some time ago (10+ days), but you're only mentioning it now. Is there a particular reason or you just forgot about it?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #637) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum.. Actually, doesn't matter. I think I know the answer.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (isolation #638) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by clidd »

Titus has been suffering from dismay in relation to MS, so I wouldn't be surprised if apathy is nai, but the non-processing (or neglect) of important facts in the game that could enable a reassessment are well embedded in her scum-range (at least according to the game that Vfp showed).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (isolation #639) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 913, Titus wrote:Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
In post 914, Titus wrote:The VCA is unfortunately garbage. None of the leading wagons were flipped. Jake was a speed wagon. I'd plug a guess at Uncrowned scum but Grendel is in a bus position on Marky Mark too.
In post 991, Titus wrote:
In post 989, MathBlade wrote:
In post 856, Titus wrote:Math would you be willing to check my biggest VCA suspect to help me out if scum kill Misty and not you? It's a long shot to say we'll both be alive so you can get your result to me, but I'm just asking here.
You’re a VCA player without a VCA on scum Grendel.

Titus give us a reason you shouldn’t be vigged if vig isn’t Grendel.
Grendel's pushing me as scum for not falling for his bait.
I don't upsell my VCA. I follow it when I can, but I'll never say VCA shows something when I don't believe it to be true.

I am working on reads but if I get vigged them's the breaks.
In post 1221, Titus wrote:
In post 1219, Grendel wrote:Im at a point where i dont know what correct play is for me here and am just hanging out to see what consensus thinks i should do/ what should be done.
This just feels like survivalism on the part of scum. He's trying not to offend people so they leash him.

We remove threats to town. Math got a guilty result.

This isn't rocket science.
In post 1225, Titus wrote:I need to focus to find out who the scum are but two scum kpn is exactly what scum need to get through the obvtown we have here. They will fight to keep Grendel alive and turn attention to lurking town.
In post 1318, Titus wrote:VOTE: Grendel
In post 1458, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1364, Titus wrote:KISS

Non loyal targeting
A counterclaim
Let's conveniently overlook the otherwise unexplained second death and 8v3 info from misty that makes that less likely to be SK.
Grendel scum vig then
In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1478, Titus wrote:Go figure I get miselimmed over a freaking guilty.
Any last reads?
Grendel is scum. Probably Jesse slot too. Maybe Pooky for hammering before I could claim.

My action was copping Math. I had a doc tracker and watcher left.

In this sequence, for example, she just omgus the person scumreading her and never let it go ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (isolation #640) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
And this excerpt, specifically, is similar to the highlighted part below:
In post 2610, Titus wrote:
In post 2608, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2586, clidd wrote:
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
Why do you feel like that?
"instead or asking what is clidd's read on flea, or what flea's read is on clidd, let me ask something that it won't help me sort clidd to create a spark"
FOr example this is a legitimate question I'm interested in seeing and answer to, and your non-response is bad faith smoke and mirrors.
In post 2606, clidd wrote:Like I said, I have many ways of playing my games.

Do you think everything I'm saying about your slot is invented from a scum perspective?
I think you're just dodging my questions
and digging up random stuff from my prior slot holder to see what can stick
knowing that I'd have zero idea what they were thinking.
In the sense that in both situations she's not impartially analyzing the motivation of the expressed content and checking whether it makes more sense to come from town or scum, but rather cataloging it in a generic way as if the spam, that is, the amount, by itself, was a scummy thing (which is also a way of indirectly neglecting things that could lead to a reassessment of the accuser's alignment).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #641) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by clidd »

My guess is that the intention would probably be to give the idea that if you are town, the expectation is that other towns will be able to identify your slot as town, when in reality this is not how a town mentality works. Town can also have incorrect reads and scumread town, not just scum. So it's important to understand where the other person is coming from when a read is announced (regardless of whether the read is correct or not), which is clearly not what Titus did here and in that scumgame.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #642) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 2525, Titus wrote:20ish Clidd posts in a row. Not reading that shit ever.
In post 2579, Titus wrote:It feels like clidd is just cornered scum and that's why he's a broken record.

I would expect scum to have PRs with all the claims on the table.
I would also expect the scum to take a no bus position here. If all the PR claims are true, then scum need every role to deal with them and outlast the clears. If the claims are false, then scum likely already took the no bus position and feel rather weak on dayplay.

I think we just win if we nail a scum today.
In post 2602, Titus wrote:
In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2562, geraintm wrote:there doesn't so far seem any interference from scum in any of the roles, everyone has said their actions have gone through i believe. which makes me think that either scum have a role/ability that screws with our PRs, or else they PRs aren't all they appear to be.

scum don't need to screw with the PRs because the PRs aren't very strong to begin with.

the gunsmiths are gated and have 6 "guilty" results and half of them are town
the neapolitian has 7 "guilty" results and 4 of them are town.
the detective is novice, can really only nail one of the scum so he's only useful if he goes long into the game but even then probably won't get a useful result.
the psychologist is a one shot and they only get a hit on 2/12 players?

Like there's really no reason to give the scum any powers to counter any of this, it's fairly balanced as claimed.
In post 2588, VFP wrote:Someone should vote Flea or Clidd.
I would, but I'm already voting Clidd and weakly TR flea.
In post 2603, Titus wrote:
In post 2591, VFP wrote:Maybe it's just as simple as 1 of
Titus / Gera/ Flea
Clidd / Gera/ Flea
Not sure on Gera, as I haven't seen their posts yet but Flea is likely wrong given Clidd's panic spam.
In post 2605, Titus wrote:Yup still Clidd posting 7-8ish posts in a row without interacting with anyone. Good with my vote.

Clidd posted much sparser in Nancy Drew and actually interacted when he did post.
In post 2610, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
"instead or asking what is clidd's read on flea, or what flea's read is on clidd, let me ask something that it won't help me sort clidd to create a spark"
FOr example this is a legitimate question I'm interested in seeing and answer to, and your non-response is bad faith smoke and mirrors.
In post 2606, clidd wrote:Like I said, I have many ways of playing my games.

Do you think everything I'm saying about your slot is invented from a scum perspective?
I think you're just dodging my questions and digging up random stuff from my prior slot holder to see what can stick knowing that I'd have zero idea what they were thinking.
In post 2612, Titus wrote:@Clidd, Just because I am not reading your spam =/= no intent to understand. What you're doing now shows much more about your intent to read my slot than any individual post does.

I already have a weak TR on Flea and a would flip but for strategy reasons on Pooky and that's despite your spam. I like VFP trying too but I wouldn't say I have a read there yet.
In post 2617, Titus wrote:
In post 2615, clidd wrote:The point is that you have not reacted properly in the way I imagine town!Titus would act after seeing the growing number of my posts denigrating the image of her predecessor.

Even your recent answer seems fake to me.
This is caged scum saying nothing. No response would ever fit the definition of town!Titus for you.
In post 2620, Titus wrote:
In post 2619, clidd wrote:You mean that I have you as a caged scum in my mind and nothing you do is actually going to change my view?
No. That you're caged scum and therefore would say that regardless. There is a rare chance of town you flail spamming, but I don't see it given your utter lack of sorting anyone else since I got here.
In post 2632, Titus wrote:
In post 2625, clidd wrote:More precisely, how would he deal with Amélie being scummy to him? just ignore?
Use my reactions to other slots to sort them. Talk about my hypothetical teammates. Anything to show you're looking at the whole game as opposed to making noise.

Right now, you give me every reason to vote you and not a single reason to save you or reconsider my initial Flea read.
In post 2693, Titus wrote:I'm leaning clidd as the busser.

Yep, I'm happy with my vote atm.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (isolation #643) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1286, Amélie wrote:It is quite late here but since Clidd requested my presence, I'm here. Nothing in the game has changed much since I last checked in except that I might drop geraint and I'm worried about RLotus town reading me.
Geraint's doesn't seem like he believes in the push he is making on me. He feels like he knows I'm town and is constantly thinking about ways to scum read me in his long and wordy posts that really are just saying things that could be summed up in three sentences. I don't see a reason for scum Lotus to not just hammer me at E-1 but I also don't see why town Lotus would townread me
. In my last game with Lotus, they barely had a read on me. I have been getting more and more certain clidd is town because of how he has been actually thinking. When I was scum, I didn't think before I posted whereas as town I spend time thinking about what and why I have certain reads. I reconsider and think more. Clidd's reads have changed naturally and he has taken the time and effort to meta players. I think he is most likely town. If there is a town cop, I strongly encourage they target me tonight because I will become a more and more likely mislim as the game progresses especially given my lack of time currently.

I still strongly believe Gretchen is scum and I think no other wagon is better than that one
. I'll post an updated reads list tomorrow morning.
Oh, and one last post from Amélie that I'm going to quote ^

Besides always having a pattern of scumreading more than one person on her posts (she had the entire pl as a sl/sr at some point during the game, probably to avoid associatives), she also did a description abou Gera that I have no idea on how town!she would think that WITHOUT voting him. Honestly.

Anyways, that's it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #644) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, it feels like Amélie was tming Gera as a scumread there just because other people was starting to suspect him, not because she actually saw him in such way. Almost as if she wanted to prepare if a Gera elim/wagon happened (to say later "hey, I was scumreading Gera before the scumflip")
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (isolation #645) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, I have more to say but my mind needs some rest.

I'm not 100% sold on all of this, so I'm still open to hear Titus or whatever person appears on the slot (if a substitution occurs).

pedit: 3 votes already.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #646) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by clidd »

It's E-1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (isolation #647) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by clidd »

And she alsko.. trired...to..
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #648) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:50 am

Post by clidd »

@Titus

Sorry if you're frustrated town, but it all makes sense in my head with you being scum.

I hope you can overcome the depression soon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #649) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:29 am

Post by clidd »

Well, now we wait.

Do you have final reads, Titus?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (isolation #650) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:50 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2848, VFP wrote:Remember, a RB flip here means the below.
Confirmed town
A50
Llama
Lotus

Clidd will be clear as both scum would have pushed.

So it's a win then.
If you explained, I probably didn't pay attention, but what made you come to the inference that Titus is specifically RB instead of just "scum"?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #651) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am

Post by clidd »

In post 100, April Ludgate wrote:Gretchen pinging me so hard
Alright, thanks.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (isolation #652) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am

Post by clidd »

Random quote ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (isolation #653) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2856, Titus wrote:Nope. I am utterly confused and dead weight.

Thanks VFP.

You could at least give a try or something.

But eh, sure, ok. No problem, I guess.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (isolation #654) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:35 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2860, Flea The Magician wrote:Hope your feeling more you soon Titus <3 Still a legend <3
+1
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (isolation #655) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:20 am

Post by clidd »

I'm not sure, but it's quite evident that the last scum is between A50 and Flea ^

I intend to reread the game when I get home (I'm on mobile rn).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (isolation #656) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm back.

Before proceeding,

@Flea

Why is Vfp in your PoE but Lotus isn't?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (isolation #657) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by clidd »

And considering the answer that I imagine you will give: what behavior of Vfp, besides PoE, sounded as scummy to you?

He has effectively collaborated over the days towards gamesolving (while other slots were inactive/afk), and was in favor of both scum eliminations (Gera/Titus).

If he's scum, there must be something specific that he has done (or tried to do) that would benefit the scum alignment. I imagine you'll have no difficulty mentioning it, since from your perspective he's a potential scum candidate.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #658) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2826, VFP wrote:I recently replaced into a game that is over now.
I took over a scum slot during the night and was shot so I didn't get to post in game. However, Titus was also scum and was the lim the day before I was shot.

In the Mafia chat Titus had already given up and wanted to forfeit the game. Pooky was the other scum who actually almost won the game.
So the fact that Titus has given up here just gives me the exact same vibes from that game.

Game was Envoys of Entrapy by Gamma.
I mean, what's the point of giving this info as scum!Vfp? ^

That game had ended more than 10 days ago and no one mentioned it, so the existence of it would hardly be noticed if Vfp did not say anything about it.

And if you paid attention to the post I did before:
In post 2823, clidd wrote:Although I particularly wanted to focus on eliminating a slot most likely to be scum (Titus), I feel that Flea will bring a lot more information to the game due to the amount of interactions fae has, regardless of alignment.

But it'll still depend on whether Titus will be replaced or not, as well as the potential successor.
My focus was on eliminating your slot until Vfp shared that information.

So what would be the purpose of scum!Vfp in returning attention to Titus instead of pressing the theory of scum!Flea, which from your perspective, would be a miselim (and advantageous for him)?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #659) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2875, Almost50 wrote:Guys, if you all think it's me I think you should get it on with and lim me today. I don't want to lose in ELo, so you go ahead and vote me out and see if you can see the light in the moro (because evidently I dunno what to do next and I am obviously a dead load)
If you aren't scum, who is then?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (isolation #660) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by clidd »

-crickets-
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (isolation #661) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me take a look at you first.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (isolation #662) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by clidd »

Minimegabyte (original player of the A50 slot) seemed to be unwilling to play. He was having some external problems (which could explain the drop in interest/lack of time), but that could happen regardless of alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (isolation #663) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 62, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 8, Gretchen wrote:heeeeey lmao VOTE: AliceK. why do you think mini pointed out the deadline being long Alice?
In post 22, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
In post 23, RLotus wrote:
In post 22, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
Perhaps inexperienced scum
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
Why did you ask RLotus? Seems strange
In post 63, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 47, Entrapta wrote:The read is as real as page 2 reads get. Do you think it is natural to ask a specific person their thoughts on one post on page 1? I mean maybe idk just felt weird *shrug*
I’m glad I’m not the only person feeling something strange with Bugspray asking RLotus specifically questions

His first "scumhunting" attempt, however, was weird.

According to what he said, Bugspray asking a question to Lotus, specifically, was a ping but didn't explain why.

And then he was happy because other person was seeing the same thing but that didn't make him get a read on the person who he was "mindmelding" with and not even get something AI from it about Lotus/Bug.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #664) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by clidd »

The thing is that he was a mod in a game where Lotus and Bugspray were scumpartners, but at no time did he mention it.

The read would make a lot more sense if he added a meta base, as he had seen the scumgame of both.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #665) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 294, MiniMegabyte wrote:Jeez I have a lot to catch up on. I’m out today as I have my driving test so Will catch up when I get home
In post 332, MiniMegabyte wrote:
@Mod V/LA for 48 due to being in hospital
In post 389, MiniMegabyte wrote:I will catch up ASAP but being in hospital and as sick as I am I can’t really concentrate but I should be going home tonight
In post 423, MiniMegabyte wrote:I’m going to do some catch up but since I have over 10 pages I probably won’t get it all caught up now
In post 424, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 236, April Ludgate wrote:a mixture of deflection, discredit techniques, and pocket attempts which without me here would have set you up in a strong position
Quoting this so I know where I am up to reading
In post 482, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I’m home and feeling a little more human so I’m going to finish reading
Hum. Ok, moving on.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (isolation #666) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 483, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 297, April Ludgate wrote:I was liking the vibes in the game to be honest, felt like a fun time
Is that because there wasnt much happening so it was easy to get through as scum?
I don't see the meaning of this question in ai terms, but it's something that I can see town and scum asking, so nvm.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #667) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 484, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 339, Not_Mafia wrote:
VC 1.08
Ydrasse (0)-

Da Dude (6)-
AliceK, geraintm, April Ludgate, Gretchen, Drippinggoofball, Ydrasse
(E-1)

Amélie (0)-

DrippingGoofball (1)-
HypoSoc
AliceK (1)-
Da Dude
geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (0)-

April Ludgate (0)-

RLotus (0)-

clidd (1)-
bugspray
bugspray (2)-
MiniMegabyte, clidd
HypoSoc (1)-
RLotus
MiniMegabyte (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Amélie

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-03-06 20:00:00)
- Mar 3rd 20:00 GMT
I dont like how quickly that wagon formed on Da Dude
Again, "?" reasons.

It would be better if he said something about Dadude being towny or being scumread for bad reasons, but the timing wasn't really suggestive.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (isolation #668) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 487, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I am all caught up and this is my reads list

Town > Null > Scum
Clidd
Geraintm

Gretchen
Da Dude
RLotus
DGB
Alice
Amelie
Klick
Bugspray
Hypo
April

VOTE: April
I really am struggling to understand them. They post a lot and half if not most of the posts seem kinda shitposty which makes it hard to really sort them properly.
It's kind of funny because at that point I didn't do anything to be seem as town (and Mini saw my towngame before), so my slot being high there doesn't make much sense (same for Gera).

The vote on April is political, he could probably use that reason regardless of the perspective he was coming from (so nai)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (isolation #669) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 488, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 486, April Ludgate wrote:when im scum, i make it happen
Well that is very blunt
Ok, but "blunt" = towny or scummy(?)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #670) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 491, MiniMegabyte wrote:I’m not sure about flipping Da Dude as their wagon formed rather quickly so it’s either an opportunistic wagon for scum or scum could be bussing I’m not 100% sure on that plus we have time still which we can utilise
In post 499, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 496, AliceK wrote:I am not sure what Mini wants to achieve here. His reads are very controversial. Why are you townreading entrapta/DaDude?
Purely based on the wagon.
I find it really unlikely that scum would bus day one (I could be wrong but just my opinion) which leaves the wagon forming so quickly because scum found an opportunity for a wagon and jumped ahead with it.

If you all want to eliminate Da Dude go ahead but I won’t be on the wagon
These points would be fine if there was a line of reasoning before such conclusions. It's difficult to understand the process he used to get here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #671) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by clidd »

Oh, and the game I said earlier is this one:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85556

Scum!Lotus, scum!Bug, town!Gera and town!Clidd all there (with Minimega as mod).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #672) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by clidd »

That game wasn't a very pleasant experience, personally speaking, but eh, it happens.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #673) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 569, MiniMegabyte wrote:At work thought it was going to be a short day but turns out it’s going to be a long one will check in and catch up when I can
Well, that's his last post.

He probably intended to stay in the game, at least from what I understood. Nothing from this post reflected me as "sorry, I'm out" or "can't go further"

He's currently active in the forum, both as a mod and as a player, so I suppose the departure is private to the current game and not necessarily a consequence of a possible extension/aggravation of the adverse situation in which he found himself before.

But this only suggests that it was a conscious/spontaneous decision not to continue, and not exactly an alignment thing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #674) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 903, Solon wrote:I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!
In post 904, Solon wrote:
In post 885, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: mmb
Naked vote?
Third on the wagon?

This has the hallmarks of an undesirable. You shall pay with your blood!

VOTE: Dannflor
In the sequence the substitute appears.

His entry wasn't very good, but it's probably something of the character he (apparently) was interpreting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #675) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 907, Solon wrote:
In post 905, Dannflor wrote:Why would you claim TPR with 3 votes on your wagon instead of keeping that secret and just like, being townie
What is this question meant to achieve exactly?

Transparency is the finest instrument a townie has available to them. I have nothing to hide! I’d rather die being true and honest than cower in fear of execution.

I note that despite my claim you still haven’t rescinded your naked and opportunistic vote.
I liked the questioning + answer.

He could camouflage himself in the question to deflect Dann's doubt if he hadn't an answer in mind, but that knock-back of answering>asking back>criticizing seemed towny.

Although the character’s performance creates a performative air that I don’t like.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #676) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 912, Solon wrote:
In post 909, Dannflor wrote:
In post 907, Solon wrote:What is this question meant to achieve exactly?
I'm trying to figure out if you're replacing into a scum slot who overreacted to a mid-size wagon or if you're bad town
This isn't genuine solving, unless you yourself are a really bad player. It's incredibly surface level.

You're just trying to excuse yourself for sticking on my wagon while making it look as though you're not being blatantly opportunistic.
Hum. This reaction would be good if it were not overly aggressive. He engaged with Dann on only one topic and that is not enough to get a read on him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (isolation #677) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by clidd »

The "excuse yourself for sticking on my wagon" is not a conclusion that I think he would have of Dann at that time. There were other slots voting that looked worse, so it's not like scum!Dann really needed a strong reason to enter the wagon. Town!Solon would probably consider that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #678) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 914, Solon wrote:Tomorrow I'll either have potentially game-solving information or I'll be dead, either way there is no reason to elim me Today when I've openly claimed TPR upon entering the game.

The fact I'm claiming this so early should be a clue that I'm being honest about it.
Actually no, scum can fish for PRs when they have the feeling that they're going to get eliminated. Could town!Solon forget about that?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #679) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 915, Solon wrote:If you want to label me 'bad town' then fine, I'll wear that as a badge of honor coming from you.

I play my own way and the way that feels right in the moment. I am guided by intuition, and in the moment I was being guided within into claiming as I have done. I believe Dannflor's reaction to this has been scum-indicative, as he should certainly know better given his join date. I don't believe at all that he's genuinely considering the situation - more like he's biding his time and waiting to see where the crowd goes with this.
Hum, ok. Not bad.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (isolation #680) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Pooky said something about all claims being town, so I'm not sure ^

But yeah, it's what would make sense.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #681) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by clidd »

To be honest, I was paranoid about the possibility of you being scum but this combination is unusual and, as discussed earlier, the chances of a scum doctor are low.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #682) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't understand exactly the mech argument around it (hey, social player here), but I trust Pooky and Llama's speculative work on it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #683) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by clidd »

Flea, by play, is still a plausible scenario, especially with fae viewing Vfp as a PoE choice, but without adding additional details on how a scum!Vfp world would work.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #684) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by clidd »

Vfp is very unlikely.

If he's scum here, well, wp. I'm fine with losing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (isolation #685) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by clidd »

(Not really fine, but pretending to be fine, y'know).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #686) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, our townblock sounds good.

Should be good.

Looks good.

But it's #gamesolved at all?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2908 (isolation #687) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me continue the reread thing on Solon/a50.

If I'm going to vote them, at least I must feel good about it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (isolation #688) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 925, Solon wrote:I don't want to say too much, but the Novice Detective role makes some sense alongside my own role.

I'm not the best at setup spec but this is what I feel right now.
@Lotus

Wait, does modified gs make sense with novice detective?

Trying to understand if it makes sense for town!solon to think that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #689) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 949, Solon wrote:Honestly I could vote half the playerlist right now
In post 936, Solon wrote:
In post 931, Dannflor wrote:Oh and April also claimed D4 Innocent Child
That seems a very convenient claim
Half of the playerlist for "?" reasons.

A "that's unlikely/fake" reaction would be more appropriate, but convenient is generic, so it's nai.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (isolation #690) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 938, Solon wrote:Reads on Hyposoc?

Their posting style seems scummy to me as it's very carefully written and diplomatic
I liked this impression, it was identical to the one I got from Hypo on D1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #691) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 939, Solon wrote:DGB could be scum as well. I don't get the sense that they're actually trying to solve the game
In post 941, Solon wrote:Bugspray seems pretty Townie, although their last post really sucked
In post 945, Solon wrote:Bugs' last post sucked as it was so negative and had a draining effect on the thread, and I disagree that my claim sucked.

We are nearing deadline and I can't wait around until it's too late that people will be like 'meh, there's no time let's just elim Solon'.

I have claimed to have hard info Tomorrow, which is something scum in this situation would have zero reason to do.

Maybe my predecessor sucked? Idk but that's irrelevant. Focus on the present, not the past. Whatever my predecessor did is beyond my control, and I refuse to be held accountable for something someone else has done.
The Dgb read is fine.

The Bugspray read is curious bc he says that he's townreading their slot but also criticizes them. This is a bit balsy to do in terms of projection (if you are coming from a scum mentality) and the explanation later seemed plausible(towny) but the continuation of half of the third post to the end was unnecessary and conveyed a certain uncertainty about the slot's self-image(scummy).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (isolation #692) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by clidd »

Biped? I don't remember he saying that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #693) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 841, Klick wrote:I have a role that synergises with Gretchen's in such a way that makes me believe the claim is town.

Can we vote scum today?

Actually, it was Klick, the person before Biped and after Ydrasse.

He replaced on D1, played the most part of it and then replaced out.

But yep, basically the same "I-have-a-role-that-works with-yours" tell.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #694) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1029, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 1025, Solon wrote:
In post 1020, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

But, if the Da Dude slot wagon returns, I am happy to swap to it.
that's such an artificial post

Scum voting other scum?

kinda feeling like switching to hypo
Why do you scumread me?
i don't necessarily scumread you directly, like, i'm not a fan of you watlzing in and claiming PR but apart from that i don't have much to say about, it's more about mini's posts, i could try to dig the ones that pinged me if ya want

and in that message, it's more that i felt that Hypo was acting like you'd act with a scumbuddy you see?
But, still, not enough to clear him.

Biped also expressed suspicion about the slot (although Hypo was not scum) ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (isolation #695) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by clidd »

And it's strange for a scummy slot like Biped, who was probably going to be on everyone's scumpool/null to eat the n1 nk over Grechen and Solon (both who have claimed too at that point).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #696) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by clidd »

Not saying that there is a connection, of course.

It's just a guess.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (isolation #697) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 947, Solon wrote:VOTE: Clidd

Let's try this for size
In post 948, Solon wrote:I don't like his position regarding the Novice Detective claim, it seems manipulative
In post 950, Solon wrote:I'm willing to elim anyone that is not a claimed PR.

Disclaimer: future claims do not guarantee you a pass, given what has gone before. You will be scrutinized.

I'm feeling a little better about Dannflor, but maybe I'm just going soft?
In post 951, Solon wrote:I think people are using the frozen deadline as an excuse to slack off.

Scum are definitely amongst these slackers.
In post 1021, Solon wrote:
In post 952, bugspray wrote:the solon slot is fucking town and we've known it ever since the only wagon was on it for like at least 48 hours and nothing hapopened
In post 974, bugspray wrote:i will yeet:
mini > clidd > gerain
Does not compute
In post 1022, Solon wrote:
In post 978, HypoSoc wrote:Feh, are all these slot replacements normal?

I'm just generally annoyed by all the player swapping, and keeping track of who claimed what, and who practically admitted to being mason with whom. Forty pages of day one... it feels kind of miserable, and actively counter productive.

Are we settling on anyone at all?

I'm happy with the slot vote I am currently going for, but I have no reason to be stubborn about it. If geraintm is someone we can agree to get out, I'll swap to that, or I'll hold strong if we want to get Solon out. Power role claiming on three votes feels weak and desperate.
This is a scum post

VOTE: HypoSoc
In post 1023, Solon wrote:
In post 985, RLotus wrote:
In post 973, geraintm wrote:In post 903, Solon wrote:
I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!

really, another day 1 claim. i think i believe about one third of these are true
gretchen and klick are pretty much always the same alignment soo

I don't really see a reason not to believe klick or grethcen. Would klick really run a gambit like that to save his partner? Klick certaintly wouldn't do that as scum to save a town pr. Maybe gretchen happened to fake claim a pr that supposedly synergizes with Klick? Seems doubtful.

Mini's slot claimed in a really weird spot. Doesn't seem natural that they would feel the pressure to claim there. It is also a pretty safe fakeclaim given there are 2 other prs that can die in the night.
I'm scumreding this as well

Btw I didn't even know about the other claims when I made mine. This subtle discrediting shit aint gonna fly
In post 1027, Solon wrote:This wagon feels a little dirty with how quickly it's sprung up, let's try this instead

VOTE: Lotus
In post 1028, Solon wrote:
In post 1020, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

But, if the Da Dude slot wagon returns, I am happy to swap to it.
that's such an artificial post

Scum voting other scum?

kinda feeling like switching to hypo
Thinking about it, this post actually makes tons of sense from the perspective of biped being HypoSoc's partner

Jesus, this ping-pong of scumreads is similar to Amélie (Titus).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (isolation #698) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1157, Solon wrote:VOTE: Alice
In post 1158, Solon wrote:She strikes me as rigid scum

Her reads and views aren’t adapting, she still wants to push my elim because..????
In post 1159, Solon wrote:Maybe that’s why I wasn’t NK’d, because she’d have to actually alter her stance
In post 1335, Solon wrote:I liked my Alice vote but no-one seems interested in her elim for some reason?

We are nearing deadline and I have quite a fever and don’t feel like reading up right now. I’m just going to sheep the only player I know is Town for the sake of a wagon

VOTE: DGB
Hum, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #699) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1354, Solon wrote:
In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
This is disgusting

VOTE: Clidd

@mod
can you confirm why I wasn’t prodded?
disgusting = scummy(?)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #700) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by clidd »

Maybe it's just A50, idk.

I still have to reread Flea/Alice before voting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #701) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:53 am

Post by clidd »

Alright, thanks for the answers Flea.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #702) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 am

Post by clidd »

is a50 indirectly scumclaiming or ..

mabyw3 apathrtic town ..

why would he act like thst, seriously .

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #703) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:12 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2054, Almost50 wrote:First and foremost, I apologize for flaking after having replaced-in. As embarrassing as it is, I actually did post once but forgot to SUBSCRIBE THE THREAD. I thus didn't see it being updated on my list of subscribed topics and I totally forgot I was in this game. :oops:
but he posted before this post, which means that he had the ego thing on his "view your posts"

why is "subscribe" more important here(?)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #704) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:13 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2065, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2056, clidd wrote:Flea is probably town who was tunneled on town and hardpushing it (not the first time I see happening).

But this is likely scum by play:

VOTE: Almost50

Unless there is a mechanical reason that says otherwise.
Is it... is it my smell?? I can't help smelling of bananas. :cry:
meh
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (isolation #705) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:15 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2066, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2063, clidd wrote:Almost50, specifically, was the worst since after entering he made no attempt to engage with the game (while active in other games)
Dafuq?! What part of I FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THREAD did you miss? I am playing in multiple games, and am following a few more (not gonna specify what or why so as not to be borderline breaking the rules), so I have a total of 14 active threads and 16 inactive/dead on my subscriptions currently. I sure as hell wouldn't notice if one went inactive for a couple of days, and even more so if one -that I had just joined- was missing altogether. I only remembered it as N_M prodded me during the night phase.
hum, ok
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #706) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:18 am

Post by clidd »

the rest of his ISO has no gamesolve, just fillers, mech things and "I'll sheep Pooky".
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #707) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:23 am

Post by clidd »

i mean, he's a blank slot with bad predecessors.

the fact that he's not willing to try as a "tpr" is basically scumsiding. i'm not sure how we're supposed to see the "light" if he doesn't help himself (and he probably should know that)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #708) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:36 am

Post by clidd »

actually, i don't need a reread on Flea.

fae is very likely scum if a50 is town.

thinking about it again, lotus is towny by play and mech (kind of clear too)

which leaves vfp and flea

vfp did loads of "helping the game"

flea also did a few things, but fae scumsided for two days before eliminating Titus, what makes faer slot look worse than vfp

so i'm fine with a a50>flea elim, like Lotus and Vfp said.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #709) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:37 am

Post by clidd »

and fae last answers are "meh", not buying
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (isolation #710) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:43 am

Post by clidd »

if vfp is scum, he played well

I'm fine losing to good scumplay

but losing to scum!flea, who is looking bad after the scumflips, is vexatious

so yeah, it is what it is
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #711) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:45 am

Post by clidd »

if i'm here on d6, I'll for sure reanalyze everything I already know before I conclude anything

but my mind will be always leaning Flea anyways
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #712) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:01 am

Post by clidd »

assuming that the game does not end today, of course
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (isolation #713) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:37 am

Post by clidd »

The info that your interaction with Vfp was not in bad faith (and a huge cognitive relief by PoE).

This would also give more credibility to your read on Vfp for supposedly manipulative behavior, although this does not say whether the read is correct or not, but rather that it was formulated from a town perspective (which would make me pay more attention to the theory and evaluate it before proceeding to a future elimination of a50, assuming a townflip scenario on you today).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #714) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:41 am

Post by clidd »

And, well, the information would basically be available to other players, so I don't have to necessarily be the person making this assessment (in case I get killed during the night).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #715) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by clidd »

But I'm leaning on eliminating a50 today, as he's more scummy than you in general (and more likely to be scum).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (isolation #716) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:51 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2756, clidd wrote:I'm thinking about Titus + A50 as a solve (by play).

But with you two arguing now, I’m confused.
This is something that I was already working with as a solve before Titus being eliminated ^

The discussion between you and Vfp, however, was strange if it were a TvT. But if I had to guess the scum side, in a TvS scenario, you were the most scummy part of the interaction.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2945 (isolation #717) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:57 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 2607, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2585, clidd wrote:
In post 2472, Titus wrote:@clidd, Calling something bad without presenting anything of your own is a common, but not universal, scum tactic. VCA is a tool available for everyone but weak this early. How does Faer's vca help you read him but the inverse wouldn't be true?
Extremely political comment. The question is formulated in bad faith, because at no time had I said that Flea's vca was essential for me to read fae.
I'm going to extend this back to you, in that many of your "questions" and your criticisms were in bad faith.
In post 2609, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2592, clidd wrote:
In post 2533, Titus wrote: @clidd, If you're town, actually make me want to read your posts. You weren't like this in Nancy Drew.
False impartiality. Atm I'm 80% sure that Titus is not coming from an uninformed/ genuine/ that needs to actively find out who is scum/perspective.
Disproving meta with redirection.
In post 2594, clidd wrote:
In post 2575, Titus wrote:Just rechecked, Pooky is a PR claim which makes it suboptimal to eliminate him, but he knows that. :/
More fillers.
Coming from the king of them.
In post 2595, clidd wrote:
In post 2574, Titus wrote:Eyeballing day 1, is there a clear on Pooky? There's a lot of green on Pooky and he got to L minus 1.
Here too.
Point proven xD
Most accurate gif of the game, stirring the pot :P

There is also some stuff that you said when I was pushing Titus that it's odd for town!you to think.

Like the sequence above, for example.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #718) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:05 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 2691, Flea The Magician wrote:Scum is in VFP/Titus, Im leaning titus rn.
In post 2694, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm doing a you, and looking at votes :) Taking clears and other stuff into mind. VFP's been pretty good at shoving Gerain throughout, your slot never voted there on the VCA from D1 and D2. I need to look at D3
In post 2742, Flea The Magician wrote:Everyones pool should be me, Titus and VFP.

Adjusted accordingly.

VFP is the townier of the two imo, so happy with VFP not being considered. Me or Titus peeps.
In post 2749, Flea The Magician wrote:removing clears, mechclear and soft clears, yes. that said, nice catch from Llama.

VOTE: A50
In post 2752, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2750, VFP wrote:You look desperate at this point Flea! Just take the lim with dignity!
Whatever you're adding to your tea, can I have some?

If you wanna yeet me, yeet me. I know what position I'm in. A50 claimed block when surely one of the PRs should've been blocked previously and claimed it.

You might want some more tinfoil VFP, you raisin my suspicions rn :P

VOTE: VFP Let stay in the nominated pool, shall we?

And other stuff that, honestly.. What were you even doing?

Titus was definitely the most scummy of them, I don't get why you were jumping with votes.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (isolation #719) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:14 am

Post by clidd »

I mean, there are problems with you play that make you more scummy than Vfp and I think you're aware of that after the flips. Lotus also agrees with you>Vfp in terms of scum potential.

Which is why we're seeing a50/Flea as a chain solve that probably wins the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #720) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:20 am

Post by clidd »

Obviously, if you are a town and know that a hypothetical townflip a50 scenario means an expressive chance of defeat tomorrow, it is up to you to advocate an explanation for scum!Vfp in addition to "he is scum by PoE from my perspective".
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (isolation #721) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:33 am

Post by clidd »

None of this should matter if a50 is scum, anyways.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #722) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:27 am

Post by clidd »

Apparently the whereabouts of a50 are unknown.

We are hostages again.

@Flea

Yep, but it seemed bad faith on your part towards me at that time. I can't read your mind to know whether the knowledge of Titus' alignment was something you knew or not.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #723) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by clidd »

But judging by the impression I had, in isolation, it was scummy imo.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2957 (isolation #724) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by clidd »

I don't think it's very productive to revive this discussion again unnecessarily tbh ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #725) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by clidd »

Sure, you guys are rivals if the game goes to elo, but we still don't know if a50 is scum or not.

The stress will only really be worth if the game is not over.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (isolation #726) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:29 am

Post by clidd »

That said:

VOTE: Almost50
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (isolation #727) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by clidd »

Unless someone thinks that the game will not be over and want my opinion on that matter today.

Lotus dying would make more sense (as he would be clear with a a50 townflip), but there is a chance of me being killed too (considering my activity).

So I'm not exactly sure if I'll be here tomorrow, although Lotus should also be able to evaluate-reevaluate both of you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #728) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:59 am

Post by clidd »

I was prepared for another day, in case my slot was still alive.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (isolation #729) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:03 am

Post by clidd »

Yeah, basically that ^

The elimination of Gera was comically quick.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (isolation #730) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:05 am

Post by clidd »

I was also with a certain level of paranoia about a possible TvS between Flea and Vfp.

Fortunately, the solution was simpler than it appeared.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (isolation #731) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 am

Post by clidd »

I hope this game will not be used as a base for my meta, as I was testing an alternative style of towngame.

pedit: Oh, sorry then.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (isolation #732) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:14 am

Post by clidd »

Btw, I'm still a little disappointed with the general apathy, ngl, but I understand that not everyone had fun.

A lot of people replaced out.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (isolation #733) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:19 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2975, geraintm wrote:just so hard arguing with people saying "your reads are awful" when i know my reads are indeed awful
This will happen to you regardless of alignment.

I think you need to reflect on your game. I don't think you made any major mistakes, but maybe scum had a chance to win if you weren't eliminated in such a quick way.

You just needed to fake some kind of evolution in your read about me to appear more organic.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #734) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by clidd »

I mean, after your elim, town just outperformed scum.

The scum narrative would have more strength if the scum!Clidd theory remained relevant for the next days.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (isolation #735) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:28 am

Post by clidd »

@Vfp

The feeling is mutual, I hope to play with you in the future.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #736) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:31 am

Post by clidd »

@Flea

Sorry for the ''Flea is foolish-town'' read.

Your approach to my lack of answers to Titus' questions was rational, but I have a tendency to have emotional reads at times.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #737) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:33 am

Post by clidd »

@Flea

I actually think that your play was normal, instead of ''scummy''.

Probably the paranoia of thinking there was scum between you and Vfp, if a50 was not scum, was making me overthink some stuff.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (isolation #738) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:37 am

Post by clidd »

Well, that's it, gg guys.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #739) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:11 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3004, Amélie wrote:Clidd, calling my replace out tactical was very offensive because it was not tactical whatsoever. Aside from that, good game everyone.
It seemed tactical to me (and you were scum), so I'm not sure which interpretation you expected.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”