They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

im pr
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flowtrap

semi srs
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 62, VFP wrote:Dk probably scum then.
Good to know.
astonishingly bad take - whats sad is I think you're town here and scum is taking advantage of your foolish play thus far based on how I'm reading the game state right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 70, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 63, DkKoba wrote:
Good to know.
astonishingly bad take - whats sad is I think you're town here and scum is taking advantage of your foolish play thus far based on how I'm reading the game state right now.
Nice way to call me scum koba :P
U know i had separately had scumpings on your slot already based on individual lines - but you pointing out another reason is helping me thx ~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

dmg light scumpings too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 79, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:
In post 70, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 63, DkKoba wrote:
Good to know.
Nice way to call me scum koba :P
U know i had separately had scumpings on your slot already based on individual lines - but you pointing out another reason is helping me thx ~
can you point out where?
literally ur whole iso is tonally off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont feel the need to justify all my reads this early.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i changed my mind - flea can be town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: lukewarm

for the lukewarm takes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 108, NDMath wrote:
I found this post townie, unlike the other players who have given thoughts on it.
Lukewarm is in a mindset of looking for what is protown behavior vs not. Specifically the more passive tone is what makes it read as actual thoughts versus scum trying to display a 'town mindset' to me.
In post 106, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: yes
I forgot this was a player and was very confused for a minute.
ok yall gonna think im fucking crazy for this take but its def a proper vibe.

NDmath cannot be partners with Lukewarm - i can explain later if needed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 118, flow trap wrote:
In post 117, VFP wrote:
Green
:shifty:
its a brain age exercise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh you played on epicmafia?
yeah that solidifies my scumread here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 141, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 139, DkKoba wrote:oh you played on epicmafia?
yeah that solidifies my scumread here.
I played a lot on epic mafia when I was a teenager, but I have not played on there in at least 5 years lol

Unsure what that has to do with a scum read on me, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i have a chat mafia background - i can read that playstyle better because of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

huh there's variable scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

no there isn't - alignment was randed before we even got roles - setup explicitly says this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I hardclaim pr -
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 191, flow trap wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:I hardclaim pr -
Why?
because im actually VT bluffing :wink:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi artemiana, i got a n0 cop peek on your slot and you're guilty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha we HAVE rolled opposite alignments the only times we have played huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 207, Artemiana wrote:Goddammit now I'm gonna have to 1v1 Koba to secure my slot.

Or maybe I should just bus
what did you mean by the second sentence? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I made up all my reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont sheep me d1 unless theres other good players pushing there too LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also its impossible to follow me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats gross abt it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I townread math here.
I randed scum with math b4 and have seen their flaws as scum- this aint it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actively posting more to avoid suspicion yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just recently played a game where i caught scum crayons fairly early and i dont get quite the same vibe here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 330, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
Koba ILY but no.
In post 304, Green Crayons wrote:just super scummy vibes from that post

also happy with DMG, who I also think is scum for reasons stated + soft attempt at pocketing yes
Please restate for the record.
In post 314, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 307, Dark Magician Girl wrote:in case my post above wasn't obvious enough, Green, that's me calling you mafia
lol
That all?
In post 322, mozamis wrote:This could be good catch from Flea.
In post 55, Flea The Magician wrote:EWWWWW
VOTE: VFP
VFP, why are you leaving your vote on Flow when you think they are town?
I'd hardly call it a good catch. just an Ew moment.
we are starting with evens - why not?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 376, flow trap wrote:What if we get a successful Protection though

protectives should holster :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 381, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 356, Dark Magician Girl wrote: meh

my expectation at the start of the game was mostly that I'd be able to post reads in hydra chat and say things that are important while my partner interacts. I like playing that way a lot more cause interacting in thread is tedious and I usually find people are capable of making up excuses as scum anyways so its not extremely productive. But my partner has been mostly inactive in thread and chat
this seems genuine to me i think my original read on dmg was wrong
i dont think its a towny thought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

its genuine - but its not town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

because look at the game state and whats going on around their slot - they're getting FOSed - it leaks a frustration they are getting FOSed for wrong reasons as well as a frustration that hydra partner is not comfortable as scum and hates posting as such.

i dont know who the heads are which would help immensely but this is how I interpreted that statement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 388, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 386, DkKoba wrote:because look at the game state and whats going on around their slot - they're getting FOSed - it leaks a frustration they are getting FOSed for wrong reasons as well as a frustration that hydra partner is not comfortable as scum and hates posting as such.

i dont know who the heads are which would help immensely but this is how I interpreted that statement.
I don't know if they want to out who they are but they've literally been given awards for their scum game so no lol
flavor leaf, huh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

samantha97
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i will figure it out (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 401, Dark Magician Girl wrote:uuuuhhhh n-no
this line actually narrows down your identity pretty well thanks :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 407, Dark Magician Girl wrote:that's why I posted it

you need some help
Dunno why u made a new hydra for a pair that already existed but hey ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you need to subscribe to cat facts first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 427, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
wai
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 431, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.
Spoiler:
you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 432, DkKoba wrote:
In post 431, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.
Spoiler:
you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana
idk wh4ere that last part came from LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sadfasdgdas asdga
dont expose me :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?

thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, yessiree wrote:
In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?

thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .
well u don't have to find scum when you get a red PM :wink:
do u scumread me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its crazy cuz like i was townleaning u until u like threw that weird shade at me there- didnt like it at all and like made me feel like "huh am i wrong here?" kinda vibe.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 326, Lukewarm wrote:Furthermore, I am really glad that I choose VFP for the person when I chose someone to day I was going to blindly follow, because it appears to be the first thing to make them post a well reasoned post lol.

Look at mini trying to have a conversation with them. (a joint mini + vfp iso, starting with post through post ). No matter how hard mini tried to engage them, vfp gave nothing to work with.

Of vfp's post in response to mozamis.

Everytime someone has tried to seriously engage with them, vfp has avoided proper engagement. But then when I said I was blindingly following them they made this :
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
I love this idea.

On a side note. I actually liked ND's response there.
Lukewarm however, that was a bad response. Not only are they trying to push me off to another target by calling to my ego and complimenting my block but to act naive and to try and say that ND wasn't on the list when it's very clear I had them marked as red.
It's either Lukewarm not reading the game or trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
ND is the easier target for Lukewarm to push me towards given how my reads were.

Anything outside of a No lim should be Lukewarm.
But DK has spoken!
An actual post, with reasonings that can be analyze, huzzah
Yeah I don't think this is scum anymore, I think this logic is valid enough for me to give them a shot.
This is assuming I am voting Lukewarm which 1) I think I am and 2) Mini didn't snipe a vote away.|

Although when I say this, I think the target of VJP (or whatever their name) is not scum either, just because they're acting reckless.

UNVOTE: Lukewarm

- JV
noted here that after i change my vote off you push your vote off soon after -> this is indicative of being partners if lukewarm ever flips red.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 452, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 450, DkKoba wrote:noted here that after i change my vote off you push your vote off soon after -> this is indicative of being partners if lukewarm ever flips red.
Is this your personal note for later? I don't fully understand what you're saying except saying that you think I am scum with Luke

- JV
I'm Vibing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, Artemiana wrote:Weekend is nearly over. Aunty Artie showed me some great new tricks!

Also DMG seems like a salty sweet treat. Am I on the right trail?

Tentatively minijack town, STD town and I think the vote there should to elsewhere
lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 461, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
Didn't think there was a higher power that made every town do town-telling.

- JV
this is literally how i caught u as scum last time but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 457, yessiree wrote:
In post 446, DkKoba wrote:its crazy cuz like i was townleaning u until u like threw that weird shade at me there- didnt like it at all and like made me feel like "huh am i wrong here?" kinda vibe.
hmmm, i thought you were good at reading me, cause it's pretty easy to see that was made in jest imo
im autistic so maybe the "joke" went over my head so u should maybe work on making jokes more obvious over text in that case because it most definitely did not come off that way :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok cool ive played thousands of mafia games i dont need your fake lecture on how to adopt meta into my reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 467, MiniVirgo wrote:You use meta to SR me and say you don't need to learn how meta works when you're using it wrong. Alrighty then, just remembered why I didn't like you.

Also experience does not mean skill, obviously so considering you.
lay off the personal attacks buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 469, Artemiana wrote:
In post 462, DkKoba wrote:
In post 459, Artemiana wrote:Weekend is nearly over. Aunty Artie showed me some great new tricks!

Also DMG seems like a salty sweet treat. Am I on the right trail?

Tentatively minijack town, STD town and I think the vote there should to elsewhere
lol
You're ! making me self conscious :s

whats your reasoning behind minijack town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, DkKoba wrote:i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
im tired and cant spell - yall get the gist. i wanna have a clean game so knock it off jackson, I already ate a ban for getting heated in a game and wanna continue improving myself to not say banworthy stuff - but that requires my fellow players not to make provoking comments like these that tick me off.

if you have a negative record against someone with a sample size of over 1 game you shouldn't be questioning their skill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok self vote then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 477, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 474, DkKoba wrote:
In post 472, DkKoba wrote:i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
im tired and cant spell - yall get the gist. i wanna have a clean game so knock it off jackson, I already ate a ban for getting heated in a game and wanna continue improving myself to not say banworthy stuff - but that requires my fellow players not to make provoking comments like these that tick me off.

if you have a negative record against someone with a sample size of over 1 game you shouldn't be questioning their skill
You're asking me to knock it off when you're the one that started attacking my own skill so how cheap are you.
which comment was that that i attacked you first?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh perfect! a confession ok, I can re ctrl-v what I typed up before:

i think jackson scumslipped -

they said that I attacked their own skill

HOWEVER

the only comment i made about them like that first was that they havent towntold

now

as town this isnt a question of skill, it just happens, however for scum? this is a skill - ERGO -> they subtly scumslipped without realizing it because they took that as an attack on their skill since that was the first "instigating comment" it seems to me.

now adding a little more:

the 2nd comment quoted here is also relating to skill as mafia -> and reinforces the initial point.

3rd is like idk??? yeah i dont need people to tell me how meta works when i have many games of mafia under my belt and can apply it decently to people. it works for some people and doesnt for others. just how it be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: minivirgo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am i scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'll determine my level of confidence once I have a little more info ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 488, Artemiana wrote:I'll talk more about it tomorrow but please, both of you. Step away and go to bed
do u think we are both town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc u are mafia and want to put shade on NM/piling on previous votes?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

correct
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets flip within flow/mini
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im mostly seeing and prodding PoE suggestions to see where we go - i am definitely set atm on those 2 options rn - but I could be swayed with a proper argument elsewhere ;) but generally I think I've found when I box into a low number of names earlier on I find more success as town in creating a "solve state" where the info to solve the game is able to be discern based on the movement around it.

gamestate manipulation is my favorite part of the game :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is mini town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok what is ur read there then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where have i ignored the game lmfao?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 303, DkKoba wrote:im actively posting more to avoid suspicion yeah
What was the need to say this

- Mini
it was needed because it humored me because people think posting habits are AI for everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VFB why did I drop btw?
and how did you reach Mini as so high?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually gave REASONS - for my mini scumread, did you like completely ignore that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

virgo has lost to me as both town and scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel naked when someone describes my exact thought process without me laying it out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats a bit of a stretch.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna go back to bending and reread that game because i think scum me tried to pocket them that game while they scumread me early? let me see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh hahaha i actually early pushed him there as scum nvm, i remember the pocket because that was my goal to push them down bc i could feel them being a thorn for my team and went for discred but also wanted to get them MLed by letting them drive MLs too xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84723

this one is where I was scum and they were town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: DarkMagicianGirl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lukewarm is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good thing i cant flip red then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who are u lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, VFB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

can't say actually
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, flow trap wrote:
In post 668, NDMath wrote:Can you explain this scumread? (If you did earlier I'm not finding it.)
I predict DK will say I can't explain it now

I'm okay with that though
In post 676, flow trap wrote:VOTE: DKkoba
when u cant pocket me and have to resort to discred <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes ive been avoiding posting here - i wanted to give other conversations a chance to happen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 705, GrandpaMo wrote:Heyo! So there is already two votes on the OP. I will give all my reads after I finish my assignment. Any questions AFTER, I will gladly be happen to answer. Something I take in consideration is that I like scumreads on me but faulty logic a no no. This is my second game ever on forum mafia and my first unique one out of the Newbie Plays.

I have played in Newbie 2059. So if any one results into meta analysis. -- please subject yourselves to that game on the playstyle I played as VT.
whats your overall experience with mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually, I was asking about mafia in general which you did not share and have just shared.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can i convert to mafia cuz i feel like this game would be easier for me rn if i was mafia here rn LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im.bored
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 750, Save The Dragons wrote:why do you have push and defend on your list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah yeet this slot away
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

why am i potential scum grandpa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

We need to vote now or we no lim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 850, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
fuck off that slot is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 853, Save The Dragons wrote:prove it
why do you townread flow?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I refuse to settle on any slot that isn't STD Flow or Mini slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 859, flow trap wrote:DK, I'm all for not sharing everything but the kitchen sink, but you gotta explain sometimes :neutral:
you know why I can't explain fully.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think anyone except me has any sort of accuracy in reading NM so excuse me if i have doubt on anyone else telling me my read is wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

like what.

what are you expecting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

which ones
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: savethedragons

flailing scum slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

idk if you're just whiteknighting flow but there's no way you have such a fucked up skewed view of the boardstate here as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

its more likely that NM forgot about this game and thats why they have not posted in 2 days
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait i know who andante is i just remembered :lol:

VOTE: andante
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

i wont out them but remembering who they are and examining the slots play + how they are acting makes me conclude that they are scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 845, Raya36 wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.09

EliminationWith 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

flow trap
(3): DkKoba, Flea the Magician, Dark Magician Girl
Andante
(3): Not_Mafia, NDMath, Save the Dragons
GrandpaMo
(1): VFP
Dark Magician Girl
(1): GrandpaMo
Not_Mafia
(1): Yessiree
Artemiana
(1): mozamis
mozamis
(1): flow trap
Flea the Magician
(1): T3

Not Voting
(2): Artemiana, Andante

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-04-24 19:00:00).

Mod notes:

:)[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

@savethedragons do u townread andante slot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 886, DkKoba wrote:wait i know who andante is i just remembered :lol:

how the heck does you knowing who I am = me being scum here, Go read newbie 2057 from me, I'm entering the exact same way as this and I'm town. This is literally how I play when I sub in, I read as I'm catching up, and I take notes... then I'm a wild card
I know your play past that u know that right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's a certain like psychological tell they have when they're scum and this is like it where they are reserved and such - ive played with them as scum and modded when they were scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flowtrap
Nvm i just cba to reread while i need to get to work and i need to park my vote where a maj might happen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi im on break
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think std is incredibly scummy but idk if i have the support to get that today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think nm is town - i do have a good amount of experience with them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

read NM like u read sam. Only adante will know what i mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck it VOTE: std
i want this gone - i have a strong scumread here and i already stated its not a bad thing if we nolim so i will stand my ground here. Flow trap or STD.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1000, Save The Dragons wrote:i think people just don't understand me
In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize
Esp cuz when he was prodded on it he was basically frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and.. you have data on this meta of NM doing stuff vs not doing stuff vs the actual like content of how they are interacting with the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure - is the lack of content scum for him? or is it something else?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok thats cool.

i'm just asking in the case you end up flipping town since I will sheep you on it in that case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean thats assumign they flip green but also i am commonly killed n1 so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am here biding my time watching - I will hammer a wagon if it is necessary in the last couple hours but I do implore either Flow Trap or STD are limmed today. Andante I'm less sure about here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

and tbh if im wrong and it doesnt flip town then virgo still spewed me town in that case so im big chilling.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Flow Trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait vfp swtiched to STD nvm
VOTE: STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

its 4 adante 3 STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

like what do u if T3 flips town? what info does that give you? its just a toss lim to me because I don't scumread them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1121, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
its been explained by not just me but keep lying <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1120, Andante wrote:
In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
i will have you limmed over T3 if push comes to shove so maybe get to work on either towncasing both of them or sheeping us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
Nope you are hundered percent right.

DK you haven't explained shit.

Post your numbers right now where you explained every single of read.

This is the 5th time I have asked now.

Watch you deflect and ignore this shit once again.

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1136, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:
Nope you are hundered percent right.

DK you haven't explained shit.

Post your numbers right now where you explained every single of read.

This is the 5th time I have asked now.

Watch you deflect and ignore this shit once again.

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
i dont believe I've contradicted anything. keep shading me and I'll just dunk on you.

i think ur just bad town so i'm not really gonna bother arguing with u unless people try to pile on with you - so have fun with that. im not gonna adjust or respond positively when you clearly havent done any research into my slot and just are demanding things that I don't do on demand like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can flash wagon DMG i think theyve been conveniently AFK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

(I still think that flow + dmg is compatible, its just that dmg may have felt that flow was a doomed slot and needed to push there else they doom themselves)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1151, Andante wrote:Koba... why does Grandpa get to be the bad town, yet I can't be bad town??
i dont think this is a productive question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

the more u push me to do something you want in a negative way the less I want to do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: DMG
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1161, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1156, DkKoba wrote:ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
it seems like ur ego was hurt lmao by calling me bad town. im chilling koba. i just wanted to hear your reads and im just calling you out on your no explanation and how that correaltes to you being scum
k
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1163, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1157, Andante wrote:we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
eh i just want to hear from ppl like dmg. i want to see their reaction. i rather vote t3 then dmg hoenestly
whos scum if t3 is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

if we had a desperado they should have used the ability d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

well they can shelve the ability anyways since its not a good ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like an alternate universe of the game has been unlocked for me like in my brain im like hmm yes this exists and is possible lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

secret
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1221, flow trap wrote:Only if DK is maf lul
why would i ever nk u as maf over literally everyone else here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Intent to not hammer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i cant read whats a claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

dude is so blatantly town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

theyre oozing that they are uninformed.
pushing for unviable wagons(dont care about self preservation only finding scum)
claimed vt means they are not even role fishing
Whats their agenda here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

If we were on odds i would hammer but since we can afford to no lim i will do just that and force it unless someone else feels strongly enough to hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1351, NDMath wrote:
In post 1071, Andante wrote:
In post 1062, NDMath wrote:Not much to say right now.
I don't think T3's vote is scum-indicative; we need to get an elim in.

Andante technically should be roleclaiming but I struggle to see it mattering.

Voting me, cause "we need to get an elim in" is the absolute worst reason to vote me, I feel like I've had some pretty damn towny post since entering, and I've done way more than N_M who has been here, and T3 is still catching up I guess?

What logical sense does it make, as town, to yeet me off when I'm a significant contributor

I understand we want an elim here, but of all the people you could elim, do you really want me?
I guess I disagree about you have townie posts, they definitely don't outweigh minivirgo's reactions.
I also don't consider posting level important to deciding whom to elim.

Intent to hammer shortly, though koba's making me second guess it.
T3's recent posts have been poor, feeling a bit better about T3 being scum.
If youre hammering thats a declaration you want that slot dead not a "its optimal to lim here" thing because its 14 rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1356, NDMath wrote:
In post 1354, DkKoba wrote:If youre hammering thats a declaration you want that slot dead not a "its optimal to lim here" thing because its 14 rn
I think there's solid odds of a desperado?
Doubt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1355, VFP wrote:VOTE: T3
vote this out if t3 flips town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #160) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

dmg/adante should be considered wagons tomorrow too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok andante is clear here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1181, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1174, Andante wrote:
In post 1173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1166, Andante wrote:
In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

yeah, no elim, desperado and scum shoot and we're back on even...

look at you softing shhh

Midnight desperado who? idk how Grandpa died n1.... shhhhhhh
okay at this point, i think im dying night one lmfao so i wanna continue my legacy for a sec.

town i think we win by this gamesolve voting pattern T3 >>> Flea >>> Not Mafia >>> DMG >>> Yessir >>> STD >>> Art

I think there is scum between DMG and Yessir.

This assumes Koba, Flow, Andante, and Moz are town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

2/3 townreads eh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #164) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flea

sheeping the dead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #165) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1388, Andante wrote:flow... I'm willing to bet you left your house last night and visited Grandpa's...
what if i were a tracker, and what if theoretically, i was at flow's house, and then, continuing this hypothetical situation, he went and visited grandpa :oops: and i was here misdirecting that knowledge to obscure that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

t3 was hard town. it was an embarassment that he was limmed and most definitely scum pushed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #167) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its not_maf so it may have not been andante but NM is a smart player so I would expect them to not go for the secondary SR
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he was 3 shot, it was actually quite optimal to take the shot. after all, he had to please his fans.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #169) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so is consensus that im basically clear here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1375, Raya36 wrote:
Replacing mozamis
Andante how do you feel about STD?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh idk how that quoted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #172) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want to strictly vote in VFP and STD today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1521, Andante wrote:
In post 1518, DkKoba wrote:I want to strictly vote in VFP and STD today

idk about that. Art is coasting, I'm not a fan. Robert is making me sus of mozam...
Im still not 100% sold NM was definitely on you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #174) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Until you're cleared via being nightkilled ill believe it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #175) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: vfp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #176) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im annoyed my most confident townread got limmed d1 because no one would listen to me so yeah im coming at anyone who hard pushed that wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1541, Robert M Hunter wrote:I can't say much due to ongoing game but STD may have a gift for appearing scummy. I used the "display posts by users" function and there's no doubt his posts are icky but maybe that's just him?
Sure. Lets vote vfp then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1700, Andante wrote:
In post 1698, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1534, DkKoba wrote:Im annoyed my most confident townread got limmed d1 because no one would listen to me so yeah im coming at anyone who hard pushed that wagon
who hard pushed the wagon? i don't think VFP nor I were the ones hard pushing T3, i think he got limed because the deadline was approaching

This to me felt like koba going "told you he was town" like they said before we limmed T3... You can't stroll up an hour before deadline with TMI going "yeah he's flipping town, I hate this wagon" it was either we limmed T3 or limmed no one, like I don't regret it
Stop excusing yourself limming obvtown.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1708, Andante wrote:
In post 1705, Save The Dragons wrote:it's less of a "I'm scum trying to get cleared" and more of a "I'm scum and i'm saving this quote for posterity to prove i'm good at scum in the future" vibe
to me it felt like koba was trying to go for the town points of not limming a town, but they went about it super poorly tbh
I was trying to go inside my own poe well before the deadline and no one wanted to bite stop pretending like i was just trying to chainsaw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Go look ON the wagon first before you come after me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

The nightkill townread me too so your vote is hella sus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

:nerd:
In post 1702, Andante wrote:Koba's d1 wasn't great... greeted me with yelling they knew I was scum off meta.... not my fault the person before me got into a fight with koba... no need to continue taking anger out on me... even recently koba took another jab at this slot telling me how I'm not clear or whatever, like, I really don't care?? this slot is town, if N_M shot anyone but me, I have 0 clue who got shot, but it's also like, I never once used the desperado argument to clear me... idk, koba seems to only push me. I'm not a fan
they also could have shot flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1695, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1411, DkKoba wrote:so is consensus that im basically clear here?
does anyone else get bad vibes from this?
you're scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey andante maybe

Just MAYBE enterain the fact that we should follow me for at least a day instead of discredding me and teaming up with others on the shitty d1 wagon thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

esp one that was a counterwagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1739, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1727, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1700, Andante wrote:
In post 1698, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1534, DkKoba wrote:Im annoyed my most confident townread got limmed d1 because no one would listen to me so yeah im coming at anyone who hard pushed that wagon
who hard pushed the wagon? i don't think VFP nor I were the ones hard pushing T3, i think he got limed because the deadline was approaching

This to me felt like koba going "told you he was town" like they said before we limmed T3... You can't stroll up an hour before deadline with TMI going "yeah he's flipping town, I hate this wagon" it was either we limmed T3 or limmed no one, like I don't regret it
Stop excusing yourself limming obvtown.
if they were obvtown they wouldn't have gotten lim'd
all 3 scum were prob on wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1738, Andante wrote:who are you wanting here?
std.
Dmg possibily if they dont come back and start solving- i know whos in the slot.
I think 3rd scum maybe ndmath if it's neither flow or you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1743, VFP wrote:So after that I think maybe the bottom? These seem to be the only possible ways.

Pooky - Mafia Doc Traitor
Anya - Roleblocker
Lemons - Rolecop

And if that's wrong then it's

Anya - Important scum role
Lemons - Rolecop Traitor
Maybe Pooky? Maybe Osuka? - Something main scum.

I'm getting haze on the second 1 and need to think. The 1st one would need to be exactly that or along those lines to mechanically meet the out comes from this game.
wrong game bud :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I doubt anyone else is desparado and thats all ill say bc rules
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was offering several alternatives approaching the deadline and yall "settled" there.
How about yall chase the conveniently afk ppl who parked there?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

did art replace someone i cant remember
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

nvm i think uh tbh artemania is siteflaked and we arent gonna hear from them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize
In post 1324, Dark Magician Girl wrote:I haven't been able to catchup on the weekend cause there's a lot more than I was expecting but I'm pretty sure the lukewarm slot is town
dmg slot said this - but parked on T3 instead of parking on Flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1790, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 901, Andante wrote:
In post 900, DkKoba wrote:
In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 886, DkKoba wrote:wait i know who andante is i just remembered :lol:

how the heck does you knowing who I am = me being scum here, Go read newbie 2057 from me, I'm entering the exact same way as this and I'm town. This is literally how I play when I sub in, I read as I'm catching up, and I take notes... then I'm a wild card
I know your play past that u know that right?

What? the play past from my openwolfing? treating games like a joke as scum? I'm not sure how that's supposed to intimidate me? So what I played forum maf on epicmafia? I've also played forum maf here with like half this table
This exchange is very suspicious on the DkKoba side. I'm reading Andante's entry into the game as pretty town (a bit too much of "I'm town!!!!!!!!!!!" screeching for my taste), so DkKoba's cowardly appeal to previous experience doesn't sit well with me.
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86090&p=12732171#p12732171 this was the reason why i couldn't explain my flow read earlier, flow had just f lipped traitor here and his behavior here was similar to there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12732302#p12732302]post 1811[/url], Virgo wrote:Back to wanting to vote Andante after thinking about it a bit.

I feel like their initial response wasn't as emotional, but when they saw people reacting positively? towards it, they hammed it up a bit and I dunno what to make of town doing that. It doesn't seem like a "just for fun" sort of emoting.
another wrong game post xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unless uh u just replaced in in which case mods no ban pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its collapsing, because we are running out of charges.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1832, MathBlade wrote:Hello awesome people. Gonna skim. Looking at night results seems we are either missing the NK or scum tried to shoot Not Mafia or the person he shot. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction? Gonna iso the dead people for temp reads.
NM shot and died bc he targeted town

other NK is scum
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”