Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Retti »

In post 623, Esooa wrote:
In post 621, Retti wrote:
In post 604, Esooa wrote:no I'm just annoyed right now in general and retti posts are all bad and I'm 90% sure he hasn't read vfps iso in ~this~ game
This is just classic scum smear. Of course I have, and it's not like I wouldn't be able to read it as scum, so what's the purpose of this attack?
why did it take you so long to answer
Is this supposed to be a gothca? I left to eat dinner between the last page and now.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:46 am

Post by willow1 »

idk given ur opening posts, citations and comparisons of meta, and pinpoint of what exactly was happening & scummy in the exchange w/ me, was pretty openended and coulda gone either way tbh

how do u feel about sam, i really didn't like their random townblock/responses to pressure but the open opportunism is kind of giving me pause? mite b dumb to tr that
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Romance »

<3 you Bell.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 535, WhemeStar wrote:Jesus bamboozle is such obv scum why haven’t we voted here earlier

VOTE: bamboozle

Looks like scum trying to act townie to me
I'm not seeing this

Well that bell wagon grew fast. Not really sure what to make of that. I'm not super familiar with bell's meta but their latest post doesn't appear scummy, and besides not doing much they seem fine.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:48 am

Post by willow1 »

im ok slotting rom as town now, afk gives the bear hydra a TR pass and moved on every time as mafia i think
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Romance »

What in specific of my reads/catch up (assuming it's that) makes you confident now in that read enough?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 625, Retti wrote:
In post 604, Esooa wrote:no I'm just annoyed right now in general and retti posts are all bad and I'm 90% sure he hasn't read vfps iso in ~this~ game
This is just classic scum smear. Of course I have, and it's not like I wouldn't be able to read it as scum, so what's the purpose of this attack?
Is this supposed to be a gothca? I left to eat dinner between the last page and now.
no I'm just wondering cause I found it funny and I also just find it hard to believe you actually did because

your comments on vfp are entirely on his most recent posting

you skipped over my question multiple times

I opened vfps iso again and he was obvious town within like the first half a page so I'm still not sure why you're so hung up on him

that's all. I don't really care to discuss it more
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 626, willow1 wrote:idk given ur opening posts, citations and comparisons of meta, and pinpoint of what exactly was happening & scummy in the exchange w/ me, was pretty openended and coulda gone either way tbh

how do u feel about sam, i really didn't like their random townblock/responses to pressure but the open opportunism is kind of giving me pause? mite b dumb to tr that
who is this to?
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Retti »

In post 626, willow1 wrote:idk given ur opening posts, citations and comparisons of meta, and pinpoint of what exactly was happening & scummy in the exchange w/ me, was pretty openended and coulda gone either way tbh

I feel like the random townblock would be a really weird move as scum, it's not looking to establish connections really by just throwing it out there with no rasoning. I'm still curious about the flip on Enchant though. Votes so far have been fine, understandable, looks to be making an effort to press around and scumhunt? Town lean, I'd say.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:52 am

Post by willow1 »

specifically the read on bear/nancy, i'm saying i think Romance scum doesn't even bother risking it by being ambivalent. afk townread the slot, let someone random townie get tunneled for suggesting they could be scum, and move on with scumlife
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:53 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 632, Esooa wrote:

who is this to?
it's to retti because the answer was blatantly yes regardless of alignment and even if he somehow hadn't he'd still say yes
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 635, willow1 wrote:
In post 632, Esooa wrote:

who is this to?
it's to retti because the answer was blatantly yes regardless of alignment and even if he somehow hadn't he'd still say yes
but imagine
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Retti »

In post 631, Esooa wrote:
In post 625, Retti wrote:
no I'm just wondering cause I found it funny and I also just find it hard to believe you actually did because

your comments on vfp are entirely on his most recent posting

you skipped over my question multiple times

I opened vfps iso again and he was obvious town within like the first half a page so I'm still not sure why you're so hung up on him

that's all. I don't really care to discuss it more
I see you have once again flipped back to baselessly claiming he was "obvious town" rather than the weaker "hasn't done anything scummy".

For that matter, why are you dodging the fact that you said he is being voted for bad reasons while openly admitting to not reading his argument with willow that was part of the reason he was being scumread?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Esooa »

:lol: :lol:
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Retti »

Mockery in the face of giving in answer, cool
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Esooa »

bruh I seriously have no fucking clue what to tell you if you think someone not being fully level headed and logical while in an argument with someone means they're intentionally lying
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Retti »

That sounds like an excuse for not being able to come up with an answer
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by willow1 »

you're missing the point esooa

you said vfp didn't do anything scummy

retti is saying how do you know if you didn't read the willow/vfp fight (the scummiest part of the iso)

you can say they've been town enough that it doesn't matter, which i believe is what you're saying, but shouldn't require an interpreter

you're making over the top claims in your defense of vfp that are shooting you in the foot. retti meanwhile is seeing the same shit he watched town do like clockwork every game and scumreading it which I don't agree w/ but find plausible
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 642, willow1 wrote:you're missing the point esooa

retti is saying how do you know if you didn't read the willow/vfp fight (the scummiest part of the iso)

you can say they've been town enough that it doesn't matter, which i believe is what you're saying, but shouldn't require an interpreter

you're making over the top claims in your defense of vfp that are shooting you in the foot. retti meanwhile is seeing the same shit he watched town do like clockwork every game and scumreading it which I don't agree w/ but find plausible
I mean

I've read the posts retti quoted

and I've read the things retti and others have said vfp did

I have no problems with the post and I don't particularly care if someone makes conflicting statements while they're mad/in an argument

that is just normal
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Retti »

It's the way she's arguing with me that's bothering me. It feels bad faith.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by willow1 »

ie. vfp can be town, and you can be right, but being measured and realistic in what you claim about the iso goes a long way. if you think that iso is blatantly town from the first half alone that's fine, but going "how can retti find this [segment of the iso you admittedly did not pay attention to] scummy? trash reads trash player" is a recipe for frustration and disaster

P-Edit: uhhhh vfp didn't really make conflicting statements, the issue is the over the top indignant theater and deflection of questions into pedantry on
vfp's end
regarding my wording
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by willow1 »

In post 644, Retti wrote:

mmmm i don't agree, which sucks because you helped me out when i made a similar claim about vfp

being egotistical to a fault in an opinion isn't bad faith imo but i'll review it later, bit busy at the moment and should probably step back anyway for now
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 646, willow1 wrote:
In post 644, Retti wrote:

mmmm i don't agree, which sucks because you helped me out when i made a similar claim about vfp

being egotistical to a fault in an opinion isn't bad faith imo but i'll review it later, bit busy at the moment and should probably step back anyway for now
Okay whatever I'm gonna step away from the computer because this is getting nowhere
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 645, willow1 wrote:ie. vfp can be town, and you can be right, but being measured and realistic in what you claim about the iso goes a long way. if you think that iso is blatantly town from the first half alone that's fine, but going "how can retti find this [segment of the iso you admittedly did not pay attention to] scummy? trash reads trash player" is a recipe for frustration and disaster

P-Edit: uhhhh vfp didn't really make conflicting statements, the issue is the over the top indignant theater and deflection of questions into pedantry on
vfp's end
regarding my wording
mmmm

probably would be helpful but my patience today has been thin

which isn't ideal but it is what it is

partially this is due to just very much disliking tetris approach to things myself so I respond in a way to make him annoyed :p

but I'll stop
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by willow1 »

i think you're fundamentally misinterpreting the point retti was making about vfp. the shift in wording mid argument was from me, and we're both arguing that vfp's capitalization on that was deflecting, overly pedantic, and seemed to be in bad faith. idk, might be worth revisiting but obviously i am biased by my own read on that interaction.

i appreciate us all taking 5

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”