WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I think dunn is someone who isn’t really readable day 1 which is why I think he’s a bad vote right now
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Sheepijg the bears seems like a good idea if bamboozle didn’t scum claim and just deflects everything
Im a dog that quacks
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 1.5Bell (5): Esooa, Bamboozle, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS
samantha97 (3): Raya36, VFP, Romance
Dunnstral (2): Titus, T3
Bamboozle(2): Flea The Magician, WhemeStar
Enchant (1): Dunnstral
FP (1): willow1
Raya36 (1): jjh927
Romance (1): Bell
PenguinPower (1): samantha97

Not Voting (1): Retti

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:42 am

Post by T3 »

Alrigt I would not be surprised ifcWheme/dunn are s//s
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: Drowning deep in my sea of loathing,
In post 421, willow1 wrote:
In post 420, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 399, willow1 wrote:and yeah, if you only give any anything of substance when directly asked, you're being completely worthless as a player and should be policied even without that content being awkward as hell
It's almost like people shouldn't have differing playstyles.... hmmm...
In post 400, VFP wrote:I'm not one to worry and give in because you're voting me and its not going to intimidate me into thinking you're town or vote where you think I should.
I'm also not going to join a wagon regardless with names on that I don't have town just because I was told to or get voted.

Ew
In post 401, willow1 wrote:more performative garbage instead of actual substance

more votes on this slot, thanks
Disagree. VFP is giving some of us information to work with.
differing playstyles is fine. there is a reason i have been castigating/babysitting one specific player and the reason is that the content you're calling useful depended on another player to forcefully extract
Actually there's a good bit of information there without you pressing, your pressing is amusing though
In post 424, Enchant wrote:Willow i consider likely townie from this point on.

Not because what he say, but how. It doesn't look like mafia accuse, which are more accurate and pointly, he looks like gonna explode this keyboard (mafia read what they write mostly). Just call this gut if you wish.

It's hard to understand what he says though. VFP mostly throwed things like "People do something it's boring", it's like you want to make comment but doesn't want to attract attention via making fun from game yourself.
I get scumread to fluff for doin that xD
In post 427, VFP wrote:I'm here to discuss Willow. What exact read do you want from me right now?
Also answer what I've already asked.

Why is the Dunn wagon the focus for you from my ISO. This was an obvious big part of why I'm scum to you because you are not removing your vote until I explain it.
Why did you say I think its a bad wagon?

And why are you not questioning players like jjh or wheme for something you are claiming to not be okay with?

You even go as far to say that jjh isn't scummy for posting that there's content then ignoring the game.
Beforehand Wheme says that Dunn wagon isn't good or whatever he said and votes without reason. You show no intention at all to follow up with this or find out the intent. Why? Are you satisfied with Wheme having a reason regardless is scummy or not?

I'm sure your answers will help me understand but this just seems you're not really paying attention to the game and going for what seems to be an easy push to the naked eye.
This is why I love you VFP.
*Considers adding salt to the popcorn machine, then decides agains it because ya'll know its coming*

In post 428, willow1 wrote:
In post 422, VFP wrote:Willow just actively dodging anything I ask.
i made it very clear why, but sure
In post 417, VFP wrote:
In post 414, willow1 wrote:you think it's a bad wagon
Wtf? When did I say its a bad wagon?
In post 418, VFP wrote:And don't go with 'assumed' or 'implied' bullshit.
the second quote makes it clear that you went back and found exactly why i believed you thought it was a bad wagon. rather than explaining, correcting, clarifying, etc. you immediately moved to shut down the explanation preemptively while still acting like you didn't know the answer

throughout this entire conversation you have been hellbent on flopping and playing the wounded townie, standing strong in the face of persecution, when in reality you've stood for nothing all game. you acted like i should have asked you about sam instead, and when i said to feel free to explain, because all i've wanted is for you to give the thoughts you supposedly have and gave you multiple vehicles to help get you to do so...you promptly still did not explain your sam read.

you supposedly think i am fake, forced, painting this false narrative around you maliciously. this is much more than you have given on sam, but there's no vote to accompany it. you knew exactly why i asked about dunn specifically but topic switched to act like you didn't.

rather than claiming my stepback was inherently scum motivated, you're acting like you didn't see it or that me not breaking it was scum indicative.

this entire conversation reeks of bad faith, deflection and i would love to piledrive you.
oooo I
HATE
when people try to deflect with "This is bad faith!" but sure I wanna analyse this because it's quite heavy weighing in my read now

Your justifcation of the second post is a setup and reaching for straws at best. VFP's reaction is legitimate but instead you opt to fabricate some twisted scenario that can't be proven and GIVEN VFP ASKED YOU A QUESTION WHEN YOU MADE A STATEMENT how is VFP supposed to explain, correct or clarify without either being informed or overjustififying their argument and gaining scumpoints? You lose 2 townpoints here alone.

Your second paragraph is something a DnD dodgy rogue would be proud of. "i'm trying to help you! look I have rope, tacks, everything! I also have this shovel...
*donk*
"

Your third paragraph is painting a narrative that favours you and implcates VFP.

Your fourth is further implication of a null

and your last sums your play up perfectly... even here...
In post 430, willow1 wrote:more whataboutism, nice

done with this slot, becoming more and more inaccessible
It's called calling you out.
In post 433, willow1 wrote:not responding to that.

vote me if i'm scum.
ok.
VOTE: Willow1
In post 436, willow1 wrote:look, i can go back and quote where i explained why i asked about dunn-it was an arbitrary selection of what i thought were underexplained things worth expounding on for you. you can make your point that you never said it was a bad wagon and that i drew the wrong conclusion from you saying you wouldn't vote dunn. i can make my point above rehashed or pointing out that you quoted my explanations and clearly found what led me to believe that on your own but are acting confused anyway.

we can no u slapfight all day, incentivizing exactly no one to read our magnum opus arguments because they're too long and increasingly convoluted, or we can let other players weigh in on what we have discussed and circle back later.
Magnum Opus on a bog roll maybe.
In post 439, T3 wrote:TVT starter pack:
1. edgy player
2. RVS bandwagon
3. excessive use of the word lol
lol (totally not going to update my avvie to have a goth phase)
In post 441, MariaR wrote:
In post 366, Bear HUGS wrote:@mod, does scum have daytalk?
Wonderful question!
Oof the mod sass :D
however, until known otherwise then I'm assuming they do not and amma keep track of bambams messages.
In post 445, willow1 wrote:cool, you never actually said that it was a bad wagon, I had an overly strong interpretation of the not voting Dunn post and gave a bad phrasing in the middle of a multipage argument. I suspect you have known this since the start, but instead played dumb and refuse to accept it as valid, which is the point I have made the last page or two, and why I think this is in bad faith.

time to leave it to the people to be the judge
I degree the prosecuter to be lockscum, and the defendent locktown.
Case dismissed.
In post 449, willow1 wrote:don't call it tvt if you're not going to read it, blame it on both of us if you want but that is exactly what I was trying to avoid and drawing a conclusion without reading it is awful

steer clear if you want but jesus
Ooo I hate this. People are allowed to skim and form opinons you know.

Spoiler: Broken, your servant, I kneel
In post 450, willow1 wrote:hint if one of the players is doing his best to make it accessible

and the other isn't

maybe it's for a reason
In post 451, VFP wrote:Noise.
I would post a video to a Nightwish song here but its rather grim.
In post 460, samantha97 wrote:I can see why people would think it was town vs town but also I'm suspicious of everyone who expressed it to varying degrees

who knew that dunnstral would be such a rich vein though
It's a multipager, people are going to comment on it because it's the latest thing in memory.
In post 471, WhemeStar wrote:I don’t really like the vfp/Willow 2 page argument I started scum king jt on final page. Just seemed like a whole lot of back n forth with 0 progress.
Someone translate for me?

... oh gods most of these pages are going to be Esooa catchup posts aren't they lol. please tell me someone told her about the 200 post restriction :P

Spoiler: (Will you give in to me?)
In post 476, Esooa wrote:
In post 96, Bear HUGS wrote:ok well I'm obvtown now. look at this silence lol. scum are scared to TR or SR me for what I just said.
The number of people that looked at this thread since I last posted is greater than one. We got active scum here.

cool. anyways {raya, Samantha} has one scum, one town. 75% certain.
I'm losing my mind at this post. It is so zany
It's a beautiful post ain't it. :D
In post 483, Esooa wrote:god that Flea catchup post is too much rn. Fae can be a town read just for it tbh lol
That is a BAD IDEA. I wall post as either alignment, it's NAI for me. Also hi :P
In post 487, Esooa wrote:VFP is obviously town and I'm shielding him
<3

In post 489, Esooa wrote:mafia: jjh927, Bell, Retti

town: VFP, Whemestar, Willow, Bamboozle, t3, romance

light town: Raya, bear, Samantha, Flea, Enchant
In my notes you go.
In post 494, Esooa wrote:
In post 214, Bell wrote:Oh, because you seem sort of genuine, but also you sound like you're posturing. So I'm super confused.
I guess maybe you're trying not to sound like yourself? I'm inclined to alt guess.

I don't really think 196 is a non-content pop in. If you want my opinion on non-content, I very much enjoy people's shit posts, sometimes even more than their content.
previous explained post and this one is bad as well

Reads exactly like a mafia struggling with TMI. He scum reads no one, and the things he is talking about here should cause a villager concern, yet he is twisting them into being towny

That's because, imo, he knows they are town
... GODDAMNIT bear hugs is pocketing me...
... ya know i'm fine with this.
In post 498, jjh927 wrote:More people are town than scum

It is far easier to townhunt in the first part of day 1 than it is to actually expect to find scum, then look for scum in the people you have not got in the town pile

Like, you're in my locktown pile already
that's a move that requires some orbs.

Spoiler: It seems whats left of my human side
In post 502, jjh927 wrote:
In post 499, Esooa wrote:
In post 498, jjh927 wrote:More people are town than scum

It is far easier to townhunt in the first part of day 1 than it is to actually expect to find scum, then look for scum in the people you have not got in the town pile

Like, you're in my locktown pile already
what for?
Partly this conversation here, partly good timing in putting me in your scumreads just as I was holding myself to account for my failure to post, and partly that you're challenging the VFP wagon
OK this seems legit.
In post 511, Enchant wrote:
In post 488, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 482, Esooa wrote:
In post 309, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Enchant

Dunn vote is bad
why? And why vote Enchant instead of Samantha for it?
I should clarify that im not voting enchant for his vote on dunn. I’m just saying I don’t think dunn is a good vote currently
Then i certanly can't understand your logic.
Makes two of us, I was hoping clarifcation would come but Wheme being Wheme...

In post 519, Retti wrote:
In post 420, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 385, Retti wrote:
In post 314, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Bamboozle
Why this vote? I can't find a reason for you suspecting them that much compared to other people.
Reasoning in the proceeding post.
I don't see it, are you accusing them of not having reads?
I lied it was the same post, hang on.
Spoiler 6 (Cause we'll never be wrong!)
I don't think scum have day talk, the bolded words look like instructions, I don't think Hecc would be so obvious about it but i wouldn't put it past him to hide in plain sight.

Spoiler: Is slowly changing, in me.
In post 525, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: enchant
Hwhy?
In post 531, Enchant wrote:Care to give it or just gut?
I like this. It has the good jujus.
In post 533, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 413, VFP wrote:
In post 398, willow1 wrote:my vote is not moving until you explain what is wrong with the dunnstral wagon or provide a substantial scumread on a player
Come on, there are other wagons or voting that you could ask about, but Dunn is the particular one you want to know.
Why should I be considering Dunn as scum here?

Maybe Dunn is scum with you and you're trying to shift the focus from Dunn to me?
Again VFP feels weirdly argumentative for no good reason. I don't get why they don't just explain their problems with the Dunny wagon or why they scumread Samantha. The willow/Dunny theory is also worded awkwardly.

That Nancy post from earlier looked pretty towny to me, I liked the read on samantha and I'm slowly but surely starting to lean that way as well. scum!samantha is a lot more agreeable and less controversial, this feels like snippy town!samantha so far.

is townier from VFP though
In post 439, T3 wrote:TVT starter pack:
1. edgy player
2. RVS bandwagon
3. excessive use of the word lol
Lol

Got to the end of page 18 and VFP being so fierce on willow slightly misrepresenting what VFP said about the Dunny wagon is so strange. I can't tell it's ridiculously stubborn town or bad faith scum. I agree with willow's side and don't like VFP's but not sure if that makes them scum. Being extremely argumentative is probably a towny thing on average unless you're Farkran though. I lean TvT but if there's scum it's VFP.
In post 471, WhemeStar wrote:I don’t really like the vfp/Willow 2 page argument I started scum king jt on final page. Just seemed like a whole lot of back n forth with 0 progress.
That's most 1v1s. Do you want one? We could get some TvT reads out of it.

Esooa's intro looks
Solid
, can see where she's coming from.

is a very typical kind of gotcha read scum likes to make.

VOTE: Retti

Enchant and Retti on my
Bucket
list

-Bam
Vfp is stubborn town.
In post 535, WhemeStar wrote:Jesus bamboozle is such obv scum why haven’t we voted here earlier

VOTE: bamboozle

Looks like scum trying to act townie to me
I know what I'm thinking, what and why are you thinking?
In post 537, Bamboozle wrote:*silence*

Catching up on a game that you haven't read in a couple of days is "trying to look towny" now apparently

Did you guys see all those posts willow made earlier? Must be scum trying to look towny with all that effort

Did you guys see that PageTop penguinpower grabbed? Must be scum with that stage presence

Did you see how few posts Bell has this game? Must be town who doesn't care about looking towny

Yes, excellent read, Whemestar. I think I'm
Decaying

-Bam
Theres crumbs... there's the loaf... and then there's the bakery.
In post 546, Retti wrote:Bell vote is good too
Recite.
I mean...
Hwhy?

Spoiler: (Will you give in to me?)
In post 551, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 537, Bamboozle wrote:*silence*

Catching up on a game that you haven't read in a couple of days is "trying to look towny" now apparently

Did you guys see all those posts willow made earlier? Must be scum trying to look towny with all that effort

Did you guys see that PageTop penguinpower grabbed? Must be scum with that stage presence

Did you see how few posts Bell has this game? Must be town who doesn't care about looking towny

Yes, excellent read, Whemestar. I think I'm
Decaying

-Bam
Whemestar is obvscum deflecting and ignoring my post here

He or I dies today - no other options

-Bam
OK. VOTE: Bamboozle I'm getting a scum today either way.
In post 555, Esooa wrote:Retti's recent posting doesn't really do much for me. I dislike how they're focusing so much on VFP, would prefer reads on more of the PL
Agreed.
In post 559, willow1 wrote:retti is fine btw, not hardtown but the case is essentially first that vfp is town and retti is scumpushing them. the first may or may not be true, the second he's adequately covered the bases for me to not be able to tell the difference.
This is a weak ass read with a weak ass explaination.
In post 566, Enchant wrote:First game with Bell, dunno what you talk about but there's no actually reason to not believe so go ahead.

VOTE: Bell
In post 567, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Bell
In post 568, Bear HUGS wrote:VOTE: Bell
I smell something fishy...
The meta isn't wrong, I've played as a bell Buddy and it's the "Nora Tell" as I call it (sorry not sorry :P) There's just no spark of life there in some players with a red PM.
... I said this out loud as i typed it and the accent was just mwahahah.

Spoiler: Looking at my own reflection
In post 575, Retti wrote:<<<meta>>>

Esooa's characterization of VFP's meta is almost entirely untrue, though. The overconfidence being placed in this read by Esooa feels like it's coming from someone who knows his alignment is town, and in the post I quoted, she reduces her defense from "obviously town" to "don't see anything he's done as scummy yet" is a backpedal that looks like she realized she can't articulate a real reason for tonreading him. Bamboozle's reasons for townreading VFP made sense, Esooa's did not.

VOTE: Esooa
I was in one of those games, and I got a lot of the snip. Just saying. I agree with Esooa's read on VFP and given i've locktowned them, I'm doing to stand by it.
In post 578, Retti wrote:After skimming Bell's meta very briefly, I can agree the results here so far look like his scumgame, but enough people seem to be aware of that already, I wanted to get the results of my research out
*Fires up the popcorn machine on TURBO PARTY PIT mode*

Let me know if you do my meta :3 It should be interesting.
In post 583, Esooa wrote:
In post 581, Retti wrote:
In post 579, Esooa wrote:if you want my opinion of his fight with willow it's that I don't give a fuck and didn't read it
Oh, convenient

Yeah, this is scum
your reads are shit and I'm going to move forward by ignoring you until you get faded for being PoEd cause of shit reads
*Grabs a popcorn scoop*

In post 586, Esooa wrote:actually I'm going to continue calling retti mafia

his posts are legit awful

he has no actual substantive reason to scum read vfp nor myself

his posting after I comment how bad his view of the game is (being convinced to so few people) is nothing but reiterating his vfp scum read and even that is simply because vfp got mad someone, nothing more

and then also voting me for basically game throwing bad reasons if town
*throws popcorn*

Yup you lost a point, just for that last line. I hate people pulling things like that, that is a huge psychological stunt.
In post 594, willow1 wrote:imagine looking at extensive citations and research across three different games with full explanations

then going "your reads are shit and you're shit because my gut tells me they're town i don't need to read anything"

lol
Misrep by minimising.
Play the game for the game, the thing is some meta-aware players and wildcards shift their meta frequently making it void, and meta on one site isn't worth naff all on another lets face it. Esooa is playing this game, not every other game VFPs been in. I also think Retti's read is wrong and given their beautiful ISO'ing of VFP, they would have seen (and commented on) VFP and I's headbutting in one of the games where we got a tad pissy with each other.

said game checked out by Retti, being a recent finisher, has huge value for forming a read on me... and I made some damn shitty moves in that game too.
In post 596, Retti wrote:Admittedly, looking back, my early toneread on VFP was bad, but I knew nothing of
them
at the time. This still doesn't excuse shifting the ground from "is obvious town" to "is being voted for bad reasons" and is again merely making broad dismissals rather than substantive critique. You literally said you didn't read his argument with willow which was a significant part of the reason for him being voted, so how can you say the reasons are bad?
In post 592, Esooa wrote:
In post 591, Retti wrote:I also explained already that I didn't feel it was the right time to out reads on everyone yet
lmao
smug scum
You still don't know them, is the thing.
You can read though someones meta all day long, but until you play with that person, you don't know jack. You can look back at my games, try and see what I was thinking, and it might make sense. You come to me now using that same logic and your own bias as a player is going to kick in, that logic won't fit and oh no you read me wrong...

Spoiler: When Suddenly it changes!
In post 601, willow1 wrote:essoa's posting in this isn't scum indicative imo, just the same old shit you saw on em for years with a different name tacked on
Ew.
In post 621, Retti wrote:
In post 604, Esooa wrote:no I'm just annoyed right now in general and retti posts are all bad and I'm 90% sure he hasn't read vfps iso in ~this~ game
This is just classic scum smear. Of course I have, and it's not like I wouldn't be able to read it as scum, so what's the purpose of this attack?
There's nothing here that's smearing... she's literally asked you a question you've dodged several times... overreaction much.

Spoiler: Violently it changes! (Oh no!)
In post 641, Retti wrote:That sounds like an excuse for not being able to come up with an answer
aaaand locked in.
In post 644, Retti wrote:
In post 642, willow1 wrote:you're missing the point esooa

you said vfp didn't do anything scummy

retti is saying how do you know if you didn't read the willow/vfp fight (the scummiest part of the iso)

you can say they've been town enough that it doesn't matter, which i believe is what you're saying, but shouldn't require an interpreter

you're making over the top claims in your defense of vfp that are shooting you in the foot. retti meanwhile is seeing the same shit he watched town do like clockwork every game and scumreading it which I don't agree w/ but find plausible
It's the way she's arguing with me that's bothering me. It feels bad faith.
Oh for fox sake...
*Yeets popcorn bucket*

Spoiler: There is no turning back now
In post 653, Retti wrote:Also, that last post by Bell was a straight up scumclaim, yeah? Would people be okay with just voting him out here and now?
1) No.
2) Nein.
3) VOTE: Retti
4) Oppotunistic much.
In post 655, samantha97 wrote:
In post 652, Retti wrote:I still have misgivings about Esooa but I really do need to take a broader view of the game.

also yes I'd be fine with bell being voted out 5 minutes from now

in a perfect world no one would have less posts than maria before end of day, but realistically the thread is more likely to just switch to a worse wagon and degenerate
*Grins in low post count*
In post 658, Raya36 wrote:
In post 653, Retti wrote:Also, that last post by Bell was a straight up scumclaim, yeah? Would people be okay with just voting him out here and now?
Not a fan of this. Replacements are nai, they gave reads, the logical thing to do is wait for the replacement who we can read
Townpoint.
In post 661, samantha97 wrote:
In post 658, Raya36 wrote:Replacements are nai
can be*

I've been torn about his last post and ultimately I think it doesn't jive with how he played as mafia

yeah he cracked under pressure but not like that; he actually got kind of spastic and defensive

anyway VOTE: penguinpower
He got kinda muscle twitchy to the point of nearly fitting?
interesting.
*Yeets another popcorn bucket*

In post 670, T3 wrote:Something about samantha Enchant interactions just seem off, in a sense. Let's wait for the Bell replacement before voting. Dunn is pinging me as scum with post 668.
Ooo hwhy?

Spoiler: You've woken up the demon, in MAAAAAEEEEEEEH!
Blep :p

Votes made throughout catchup
VOTE: Willow1
VOTE: Bamboozle

VOTE: Retti
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:59 am

Post by T3 »

Wheme and Dunn are strong scumreads right now
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 665, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 660, Raya36 wrote:I don't even see what was so bad with bell's stuff anyway. They just seemed inactive is all

did you take a look at the bell games I linked?

there is a clear difference between Bell!Town and Bell!Scum.

Bell!Town has no trouble getting into the flow of the game and putting out content/pushing the action.

Bell!Scum has great difficulty getting into the game, he struggles playing the red!alignment.

Regardless of RL - the fact that he couldn't get into his town!persona at all heavily hints that his alignment this game is scum.

His replace-out post is practically a scum claim, just randomly tossing out townreads/random thoughts at people.

I don't doubt that he had RL problems that caused him to hit the replace-out button - but think about
why
he finds it difficult to get into the game/putting down meaningful reads.

Town!Bell participates very easily - the game just flows. Scum!Bell absolutely struggles to replicate that Town!Bell mentality - he finds the game much harder and that is why he's struggling to get into the game.
I'll take a look tonight. I forgot you posted those
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Also holy nuts I have less posts than bell xD

#newMeta
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:22 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 684, T3 wrote:Wheme and Dunn are strong scumreads right now
Hahahahhahahaa
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 am

Post by WhemeStar »

If bell flips scum I think retti is lock scum for me

this bamboozle person needs to go though more votes there.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:24 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Flea was any of your catchup about me?

I don’t think I can read that I’m so sorry.
Im a dog that quacks
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:28 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 689, WhemeStar wrote:Flea was any of your catchup about me?

it was

if you don't read it we have to accept it as true
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:39 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 690, samantha97 wrote:
In post 689, WhemeStar wrote:Flea was any of your catchup about me?

it was

if you don't read it we have to accept it as true
Thanks for calling me town flea.
Im a dog that quacks
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:27 am

Post by willow1 »

VOTE: sam
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:43 am

Post by T3 »

.-.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

I wish I could join a popular wagon but I am just not feeling them, particularly these two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:54 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 688, WhemeStar wrote:If bell flips scum I think retti is lock scum for mep
don't understand this
In post 688, WhemeStar wrote:this bamboozle person needs to go though more votes there.
your push on them was based on them "trying to look townie" which is vague with nothing to refute.

they gave a sarcastic response to you highlighting this emptiness with rhetorical questions. i didn't like this but when you ignore it they accuse you of deflecting, and you respond in kind.

ie. probably best to just elaborate
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:58 am

Post by willow1 »

i'll be around later tonight but how it is atm for me:

locktown {rom, bear}
townlean {retti, t3, esooa, raya}
null {bamboozle, flea, dunn, enchant, jjh, penguin}
nullscum {titus, whemestar, bell}
scumleans {sam}
scumread {vfp}
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 694, Titus wrote:I wish I could join a popular wagon but I am just not feeling them, particularly these two.
can you elaborate on those feelings? really curious why you're hesitant. trying to figure out how you're approaching this game because this doesn't seem to line up w/ other games i have spectated
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:06 am

Post by T3 »

Hard town: Esooa, Romance