Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Bell suffers from the RedWIM/Noraa tell.

If they ain't here and active, they prolly scumz.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm back to do the things I promised I'd do.

Bell meta:
Looking at town bell, post count is massive and they start off strong as a heavy poster. Scum bell the posting is generally a bit lower and they still post decently heavy at the beginning but it seems to be less full of content.

This bell:
Very low post count and hasn't really done much content wise. The reason I'm still hesitant to say this is scum bell is because in their scum meta they still post a lot as scum early, it's just lacking content. I want to say bell was just honestly too busy and that's what prevented them from being able to post much. It is possible though that they were struggling to get into the game though as their scum meta shows, especially since I'm even struggling a lot to get into this game and that's not usual for me.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

Alrighty. It has been a couple days. Figured I'd post again today.
Although I haven't been posting, I was keeping up with the game until like ~2 days ago where I just gave up keeping up because school and stuff.
I'm fairly caught up but anyways.
First things first.

Dont meta me off activity. Thats ridiculous. I've had multiple town games where I never got into the game and I've got scum games where I've gotten into the game.
Although it is true that overall, I do not get into the game as much as scum, that does not mean that I never get into the game as scum or that I always get into the game as town.

So watch your words because there is no easy was to read someone simply off activity. There are way too many factors and reading someone off activity is total bullshit.

Second off, I don't agree with pooky's bell read personally.
However, Pooky is always right when it comes to soul reads similar to this. I'm not sure why but I will believe bell is scum anyday if pooky has a soul read. I don't care if the bell slot dies today or tomorrow or whatever because eventually town will come around to bell scum because bell is almost certainly scum if pooky is soul reading him as scum.

Aside from that, Samantha feels particularly aggressive/like ................ idk dodgy? it doesn't feel like their town game but I'm not really sure if that's a good read.
I'm kind of just back to raya/sam has scum. Idunno. its kinda difficult.

I kinda think hectic and flea are both scum but I don't even know if I believe it myself since I always SR them. Fae giving me scum points is always just something that pings me the wrong way because ... idk its just weird? Hectic always comes off as a scumbutt to me and I've realized that so like sort him urself and inform me of the result yeah thanks.

I don't like the replacement. sorry forgot ur name but the one that has a prfpc that looks like cabd's yeah that one. reminds me a lot of who I think romance is and this is like typical maybe town play for her. But I still think they're scum. *shrug*
my hydra doesn't agree but I don't like them so that's that.

I have like lots of other stuff but I can't think of it all rn so I'll say them as I remember them. Shoulda taken notes or something while watching the thread but I didn't feel like it.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

Let me remind everyone of death curse. A game where I got 7 entire mislims on town as solo scum.
I am capable of a strong scum game.
Although I have not been strong in the past couple scum games, I am capable of a strong scum game and I hope y'all get ur asses whooped next time I play with you and roll scum for looking down on my scum game.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

I do find enchant suuuuper underwhelming here so there's that.
My hydra I think agreed with me at first but then didn't later on? idk.

Retti, I personally don't find scummy but they seem like someone capable of being a deep wolf. My theory was that if they were scum, the pushers are scum. Haven't been paying tooooo much attention there but there was more than one pusher so I had to rethink that theory a couple times. Dunno if its worth a shot but there's that.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

My gut scum read on willow from day 1 is disappearing and appearing on a regular basis.
This is pretty heavy indication that willow is scum because this generally happens when I'm reading powerful scum players.
They flit in and out of scum reads because I love town reading scum.
Willow is my personal top SR.
Pooky is 99 out of 100 times correct that Bell is scum.

Town is in an ok position given these reads. We just need to make them more consensus.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

I scum read everyone to an extent but fear not, that is what normally happens. So really just consider all of my light SRs, TRs and my readlists changes into a p normal reads list.

Basically my scum team is looking like Bell/Willow/Raya or Samantha atm
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 773, Esooa wrote:t3 and wheme are legit just paragons of towniness
I disagree with wheme being paragon of towniness.

I can't see town motivation in his actions. He voted me and called mafia, but didn't do anything to actually push, sitted with vote for a bit and after called other person obvious mafia, voted him... And again did nothing. Now he again voting Raya, and i hardly see explaination for that from him. Again.

He votes "Mafia". But actually doesh't try to catch and lynch them, and doesh't provide any evidence/reason for that.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 781, Bear HUGS wrote:I scum read everyone to an extent but fear not, that is what normally happens. So really just consider all of my light SRs, TRs and my readlists changes into a p normal reads list.

Basically my scum team is looking like Bell/Willow/Raya or Samantha atm
add enchant
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

VFP's Cases:
In post 738, VFP wrote:I'm going to take tonight off from MS too but I'm off work for 2 weeks after tomorrow so
@Maria
V/LA until tomorrow evening / night

I want to post about suspicious or scum reads tonight then I'll continue other reads when I'm back.

Town: Retti / Flea
Town lean: Bamboozle / Titus / Wheme

Spoiler: Samantha: Scum
is where Samantha votes for Dunn. Before this Samantha hasn't done anything but post filler. It just reads as haveing to do something in the game and Dunn looked like an easier target. No reason or backing but stays vocal on voting Dunn with / . Still no reason or backing. The first attempt at showing reason is where they respond to me asking for a case. The case is because Dunn has only responded to a vote them them which happens after all previous posts requesting a Dunn vote. This shows that Samantha was voting where easy and used a reason that occured later to justify the vote. If the vote is due to inactivity, then why is this not being push, or targeted to others? / are just echoing noise to sound like they are doing something.
Samantha is reacting to being called out for pushing based on activity, where they are backing off and showing doubt. It's odd to have doubt here from the person you are pushing for votes on to only question your reason.
is Samantha basically joining what looks like a safe wagon. Calls me scum earlier but doesn't act on it. Unless Dunn added so much doubt with to Samantha's 'confident' read, this is just playing to aim for easy lims.
is just staying on the fence while the debate is getting split on TvT and SvT. Considering I'm supposed to be scum for Samantha and they are voting me here, this doesn't seem like a geniune scum read with a comment like this.
Another safe vote, this time on Bell. Responds to Esooa and basically drops a naked vote just after / / to go un noticed again.
The opinions on Bell replacing are split, Samantha looks to be doing another safe vote. PP has 7 posts at this point and if it was an issue with activity / lurking or anything of this agenda then there are other players as well which Samantha is just ignoring. Also, what use is there to just place a naked vote down on someone that you are trying to be active or gain something from? It's just looking busy.
was just wierd. I don't know what to make of this but it doesn't make sense that the "name a player" had anything to do with thir, or any affect.

Spoiler: Esooa suspicious / Scum lean
So Essoa coming in and posting comes accross as town. However, is really strange considering I have 1 game with Esooa. If you didn't read the game, I was town and Esooa was scum. There's a bit of knowledge I want to add concering this game though from a live mindset.
I was the easy mis lim bait by later game, and in the game it felt early on that I wasn't overly being pushed as scum until the game went on and scum were being pushed. I ended up town reading Esooa due to a particular flip of scum which Esooa obviously didn't object to. I didn't want to go into a meta read from a previous game because I feel this game in particular has no backing, but since Esooa is using this to want to shield me makes me think they are just trying to use me as a later mis lim if a scum buddy is in trouble. The reason I think this and show doubt is because the game was odd with having 6 or 7 players not post day 1. I could understand if Esooa said that I'm probably town (as I did have a back and fourth with 2 players in that game) but there's no grounds to say that I do this as only town and that my scum game is differnet. But Esooa is wanting to protect me as town? There is no chance of being
THAT
sure that someone is town because 1 game they were argueing or being snarky. It suggests as I said, wanting to try and have me as a lim later or knowing that I'm town and trying to gain town cred for doing so. The back and fourth from Esooa and Retti where Esooa is trying to dodge the question, to just link the 1 game and say it's meta just looked like Esooa trying to avoid giving the reason, otherwise why wasn't this done before but instead implied it to look at games ehre rather than MU (Because why would anyone here randomly look at my games on MU?)
is more or less letting just assume the games on MS and hope for Retti to back down there.
Also, in that 1 game me and Esooa did, they tried to write someone off as town due to meta early that looked to be an easy mis lim late game (This is who I focused on the last day).
The rest of Esooa I town read, but the above is just enough for me to favour scum over town (considering I ended up town reading Esooa last game too anyway).

Spoiler: jjh susupicious
shows no concern of the game, which could be because there's no pressure on them. / / / / are posts just saying what people want to hear.
is jjh's first solid take for me, and is in favour of a town to scum post here. I like the Raya / Smantha scum leans as I don't favour either of these, the Retti being added just gives opportnity for a back lash.
The rest of the ISO seems like filler. I'm not so much as scum on this slot, but I don't favour them as scum over town if I had to pick.

Spoiler: Raya suspicious / Scum lean
This is the first post from Raya that strikes as odd and is response to . Raya posts about Samantha being geniuene and then proceeds to play off a scum read in Samantha. This was a vote on the spot in response to my which I didn't originally take seriously. Raya doesn't give anything off to suggest that this is a legit scum read, and even shows that the reason for the vote is also something that town can do makes it seem less believable. So to question why they are the scum from the 2 in is odd and seems to have other motive / worry around it.
follow up concerning the above just suggests that these can be scum together or that Raya is actually scum with Samantha town. It just seems to be a high point for Raya to focus on here.
Raya is just playing by the 1 post of Samantha to slide on by, not pushing this or trying to push anything else Samantha has done. Plausible SvS but I'd favour TvS here with Samantha being the scum.

I want to go over Willow again once back. Part of me just thinks it's egos clashing after a re read although I don't think I represented my concern well which without filling the game with more back and fourth like that I just want to explain my mindset with it and where I'm at with Willow.

We are definitely in agreement with sam. I actually didn't catch that the dunn reasoning came after the vote so that's another point to add to my case too. Absolutely agree with the TvT comment not sounding genuine. It just sounds like shade to me. And as you pointed out they're supposed to be scumreading you so why can they see it as TvT? Interesting how me and VFP scumread the same player but both finding a lot of different points for the case. I really think we found scum.

That's an interesting theory on esooa. Not enough for a scumread from me but I also don't know that game and their meta like vfp does.

I'm kind of null on jj. I feel like we're a bit in the same boat. I'm only really starting to get more into the game thanks to the pressure forcing me to.

Case against me:
This might be a typo but in 86 I said sam was disingenuous, not genuine. Your 84 may not have been serious but it did get me thinking about who I'd want to vote at that point of the game. So my answer was serious. I did explain why I was voting there so I thought that showed my scumread was legit. I guess I could've been more clear on that though.

The point about 333 is fair but when looking to see if the motivation is town or scum you need to see what was done with it. Sam now townreads enchant but hasn't given any reasoning for it and won't answer me, so it's hard to use that to look for the motivation. If there was a town motivation to be disingenuous there would most likely be some sort of follow up to it and some sort of read-related gain. Looking at the rest of their iso though, they're still quite scummy in other ways which is why I stand by them being disingenuous in that post.

I questioned bear hugs in 113 for a few reasons. To see if I'm wrong about sam (I still don't think I am), to get a better read on bear hugs from seeing their explanation, to not eventually get sucked into bear hugs scumreads me and townreads my scumread so they must be scum and acting in bad faith.

I can see how 332 could look bad for me and there isn't much I can say on it except that it's an honest read on bear hugs play.

I explained the rest of my read on sam a couple posts of mine ago, although that would be after you posted this so you wouldn't have seen it yet
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

Btw I dunno how people are reading Dunn. But you've gotta trust that the bear hydra can read Dunn.
Literally. Pooky + me is the dream team Dunn scum catcher.
And believing that we would white knight a partner like this is ridiculous. So, regardless of what alignment anyone is from your perspective, if ur town, you should be locktowning Dunn.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is scum, the game state would not look like this. So rule out this possibility.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is town, well who cares, Dunn is town and that is my point.
If Bears is town and Dunn is town, double wooo right?
If Bears is town and Dunn is scum, we would've caught Dunn on like page 3 100%.
So, Dunn is definitely town here. Bc us scum together is basically impossible. Us being town and Dunn being scum is extra impossible.
So Dunn is town. Period.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 785, Bear HUGS wrote:Btw I dunno how people are reading Dunn. But you've gotta trust that the bear hydra can read Dunn.
Literally. Pooky + me is the dream team Dunn scum catcher.
And believing that we would white knight a partner like this is ridiculous. So, regardless of what alignment anyone is from your perspective, if ur town, you should be locktowning Dunn.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is scum, the game state would not look like this. So rule out this possibility.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is town, well who cares, Dunn is town and that is my point.
If Bears is town and Dunn is town, double wooo right?
If Bears is town and Dunn is scum, we would've caught Dunn on like page 3 100%.
So, Dunn is definitely town here. Bc us scum together is basically impossible. Us being town and Dunn being scum is extra impossible.
So Dunn is town. Period.
No.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:54 am

Post by samantha97 »

dunnstral had the same number of posts from page 1 -> 14 how are you going to catch him by page 3 lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: samantha
:/
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

Bell (5): Esooa, Bamboozle, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS
samantha97 (5): Raya36, VFP, Romance, willow1, T3
Raya36 (4): WhemeStar, Titus, samantha97, Retti
Bamboozle(1): WhemeStar
Enchant (1): Dunnstral
Raya36 (1): jjh927
Romance (1): Bell
PenguinPower (1): samantha97
Retti (1): Flea The Magician
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

oops fixed
Raya36 (4): WhemeStar, Titus, samantha97, Retti
Raya36 (1): jjh927
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:41 am

Post by samantha97 »

3rd time is the charm lol
Raya36 (5): jjh927, WhemeStar, Titus, samantha97, Retti
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 774, jjh927 wrote:Bell's last post looked really bad

Does Bell have any inactive town games or is relative inactivity actually a scumtell? I'd be somewhat happy to vote there if so, and I have mixed feelings about the counterwagon forming on Raya.
I am like 97% confident Bell is flipping scum and it’s frustrating af, that some people aren’t seeing it.
In post 775, Flea The Magician wrote:Bell suffers from the RedWIM/Noraa tell.

If they ain't here and active, they prolly scumz.
Flea, very likely town for this. :) However, I don’t agree that activity is the determining factor in either case, it’s content in Bell’s case or more accurate - a flamingly obvious LACK there of. In both cases, it’s eagerness to solve.
In post 776, Raya36 wrote:I'm back to do the things I promised I'd do.

Bell meta:
Looking at town bell, post count is massive and they start off strong as a heavy poster. Scum bell the posting is generally a bit lower and they still post decently heavy at the beginning but it seems to be less full of content.

This bell:
Very low post count and hasn't really done much content wise. The reason I'm still hesitant to say this is scum bell is because in their scum meta they still post a lot as scum early, it's just lacking content. I want to say bell was just honestly too busy and that's what prevented them from being able to post much. It is possible though that they were struggling to get into the game though as their scum meta shows, especially since I'm even struggling a lot to get into this game and that's not usual for me.
Town!Bell doesn’t have a problem posting actual content and he gets extremely annoyed when wrongly sr. Here he’s wooden and makes meaningless useless posts. Remember Creature used to have “transparent” as a title because his alignment was the easiest to determine out of probably anyone on MS? That’s obviously no longer true since he now has an impressive scum!meta. Well Bell is the new Creature. His alignment is transparent.

@Noraa, I don’t understand why you sr Hectic and townlock Dunn. I strongly tr Hectic and am dead null on Dunn. I think anyone is taking our Bell!scum case seriously and not ignoring Pooky’s overwhelmingly compelling case is > rand town imo. So that probably includes his wagon, Flea, Rhetti etc.

Because if you assume- which I like 97% am - that Bell is almost certainly lockscum here, then it’s extremely helpful to see everyone else’s positioning on him. Usually we’d need to wait for flips but I am beyond confident he’s scum here.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Aren't you said Dunn is 100% town, but now null?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: Bell

If your wrong my vote is not leaving you day 2 bear
Im a dog that quacks
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 791, samantha97 wrote:3rd time is the charm lol
Raya36 (5): jjh927, WhemeStar, Titus, samantha97, Retti
Every game I’ve ever seen a player do this in a game, they’ve flipped town ftr. Sure it’s something scum can easily do, I just don’t recall any game where that was the case.

I don’t know if Sam is like Sheep and can play scum in a myriad of different ways but she is definitely playing differently here than in me v Titus. Sam in that game is not extremely different from Bell in this one. Both (Sam in me v Titus) and (Bell here) have had really weird ass hedgey self-conscious reads with pretty much 0 substance.

I could do a metadive on her to test this but I’m not picking that up here. @Raya, I find it curious that you express doubt on us based on my Sam read. Why don’t you then test that theory by voting out flaming obvscum!Bell?
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 793, Enchant wrote:Aren't you said Dunn is 100% town, but now null?
No Noraa and me have a different read on him. She thinks he’s prety much locktown, where as I’m dead null. She did correctly sr him in me v Titus but I’m still on the fence where he’s concerned. I think his alignment should hopefully become clearer as the game goes on.

In post 794, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Bell

If your wrong my vote is not leaving you day 2 bear
:cool:

Go for it. Because I bet the game on Bell flipping scum. I am rarely this confident in a sr but when I am, is right like 85% of the time but this time is more like 97% +++.

I correctly nailed Persival in the Room Odds but I couldn’t convince anyone of that and we lost that game. Not to take credit away from the brilliant bear. <3
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 792, Bear HUGS wrote:Town!Bell doesn’t have a problem posting actual content and he gets extremely annoyed when wrongly sr. Here he’s wooden and makes meaningless useless posts. Remember Creature used to have “transparent” as a title because his alignment was the easiest to determine out of probably anyone on MS? That’s obviously no longer true since he now has an impressive scum!meta. Well Bell is the new Creature. His alignment is transparent.
I'd be willing to move to bell and trust your case. I can see where you're coming from although their play this game doesn't really match either their town or scum meta. I obviously prefer sam but if it comes down to it I'll switch
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 797, Raya36 wrote:I'd be willing to move to bell and trust your case. I can see where you're coming from although their play this game doesn't really match either their town or scum meta. I obviously prefer sam but if it comes down to it I'll switch
hey that's what I was gonna say mostly

except I'm not married to my vote on you so if he's at 8 with us then lets just do it since there's no visible sign of replacing him anyway VOTE: bell
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 795, Bear HUGS wrote:I could do a metadive on her to test this but I’m not picking that up here. @Raya, I find it curious that you express doubt on us based on my Sam read. Why don’t you then test that theory by voting out flaming obvscum!Bell?
The doubt I mentioned is my bad habit of tunneling people who are wrong on me and townread my scumread. As I just said in my last post, if it comes to it, I'll switch over

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”