KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

wHy ArEnT yOu ScUmHuNtInG mOrE says local man who has made today all about whether we give him free reign to kill as he pleases or not
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1800, KidAmn wrote:wHy ArEnT yOu ScUmHuNtInG mOrE says local man who has made today all about whether we give him free reign to kill as he pleases or not
Nice shading, scum.

Let me break it for you since you still dont realize what is at stake here.

Have you noticed that no one has been talking about anything else? That is because scum is using the posting restriction rules to silence our votes and get away with no contributing much. The design of this game is pro-scum because it penalizes scumhunting and game solving on the go (as you have to wait for interactions to get going so you can then multiquote and wallpost, but there cant be interactions going if town leaders have to limit their posting so we dont get penalized) and rewards active lurking.

Take for instance CaptainS, he's been reading the game thread, you know this because he laughed to your flame on me in the other post. To laugh to that you gotta know the context and you only acquire context by reading, so the guy is intentionally reading and lurking in the thread without contributing at all.

Everyone else in my PoE has stayed relatively quiet. Why do you think is that? Be ause they want me to end up posting more than them so i can be silenced again tomorrow if i survive.

THIS GAME IS NOT DESIGNED FOR SCUMHUNTING

This leaves one option and only one option for town.

Solving by mechanical means! That means through the usage of our roles, without being vanillalized i can GUARANTEE giving you a lot to talk about tomorrow with one single action. Because i can either kill Mahi tonight or missile myself and kill my attacker.
AS OPPOSED TO
leaving Sam alive and letting scum
start killing unblocked
town prs.

I've been playing tjis game for 20 years, i know a pro-scum design when i see one.

Samantha's role (if real) is a trap set up by the host, we have to choose to kill the town naturalist so we can start solving the game.
If Samantha was town, she would have let us know that she was a naturalist so the rest of us could adapt to the new condition and strategize around it, but she kept quite and ONLY brought it up after Vaxkiller was killed, whom cast suspicion on her on Day 3!

Which allows me to conclude that she willingly decided to become a negative utility for town so she could have her way of how she wanted the game to progress, weakening town's mechanical solve prowess.

OR

The naturalist is a fake claim and she has been my roleblocker all along.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1801, Guillotina wrote:Have you noticed that no one has been talking about anything else? That is because scum is using the posting restriction rules to silence our votes and get away with no contributing much. The design of this game is pro-scum because it penalizes scumhunting and game solving on the go (as you have to wait for interactions to get going so you can then multiquote and wallpost, but there cant be interactions going if town leaders have to limit their posting so we dont get penalized) and rewards active lurking.
Or it's to stop hyperposters monopolising a game and making it so fast paced that it becomes impossible to keep up with for town. Are you really suggesting Ircher made an inherently scum-sided rule just to screw us over?
In post 1801, Guillotina wrote:Take for instance CaptainS, he's been reading the game thread, you know this because he laughed to your flame on me in the other post. To laugh to that you gotta know the context and you only acquire context by reading, so the guy is intentionally reading and lurking in the thread without contributing at all.
You're 100% right. If I had my druthers, he'd be the one swinging. He's in the PoE, he's inarguably done even less for the town than you other than to wander in to compliment me or laugh at my jokes, and he's in the PoE. VOTE: CaptainS
In post 1801, Guillotina wrote:Everyone else in my PoE has stayed relatively quiet. Why do you think is that? Be ause they want me to end up posting more than them so i can be silenced again tomorrow if i survive.
I really think you massively overestimate your own importance. Nothing new there.
In post 1801, Guillotina wrote:I've been playing tjis game for 20 years, i know a pro-scum design when i see one.

Samantha's role (if real) is a trap set up by the host, we have to choose to kill the town naturalist so we can start solving the game.
You act like you've barely been on this planet for 20 years, never mind playing Mafia that long, but let me give you a hint either way: if you're going to make baseless claims like this, maybe read Post 0 first in future.
In post 1, Ircher wrote:Setup-Specific Rules
1. During signups, all players submitted to me at least one town role, one mafia or werewolf role, and one other role that may be of any alignment from the Grand Idea Mafia thread. Each player has a 65% chance of rolling their town pick, 20% chance of rolling their mafia/werewolf pick, and 15% chance of rolling their other pick. If the setup had fewer than 7 townies or 2 mafia/werewolves rolls, I rerolled the setup. (The two mafia/werewolves rolls do not have to end up being the same alignment.)
So unless you're suggesting that Ircher lied to everyone and didn't roll setups but instead created a dastardly scheme that only you, the Great Guillotina, can unveil, might wanna walk that one back chief.
In post 1801, Guillotina wrote:Which allows me to conclude that she willingly decided to become a negative utility for town so she could have her way of how she wanted the game to progress, weakening town's mechanical solve prowess.

OR

The naturalist is a fake claim and she has been my roleblocker all along.
OR

Newbie players like you are far too used to letting PRs solve everything for them and have forgotten how to scumhunt, and Samantha's role encourages that instead of "find the town PRs, leash and protect, repeat until win or lose". Like she literally said was the reason she created the role:
In post 1536, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1535, Raya36 wrote:UNVOTE:
Why would you choose that role?
more like why did I make it

I made it cause I h8 how there are like 3 kills per night in grand idea

I wanted there to be room to breathe

also yes I'm guaranteed the nk because I have been passively blocking factional nightkills and I don't even have to be correct and target someone to do it
If you were arguing Samantha was, say, a scum/alien/wolf/SK/etc Roleblocker, I'd have far more respect for this crazy scheme. As it is, I think you're either a woefully misguided town angry they can't use the cool role they asked for, or something else which I'm going to PM Ircher a query about to clarify.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

Like, I don't know how much more clear I can make this: the way you are playing
does not hurt scum
because mahi would not be openwolfing this hard if they, as a faction, were scared of you. They are more than likely counting on your silly little idea and your previously stated intent to work through myself and Raya after mahi, plus the kill we've seen every night, to hand them this game. They are likely counting on you to keep taking your own vote away by rageposting constantly and screaming about how anyone who disagrees with you is scum, because
it makes their job easier
. I don't know how I can more effectively communicate this to you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

Ok. First if we are gonna play, attack the play, don’t attack me. I don’t appreciate the comments you are making about my maturity and my experience. Don’t call me a noobie when i’ve been playing this since way before there was forums for werewolves games.

Do I believe Ircher intentionally made a pro-scum design? I don’t know him, but between not vetoing the naturalist role and the posting restrictions I do believe that he at the very least forgot why we all play mafia, to have fun! It’s poor design to vanillalize one or more several players since before the game started, so if that role claim is true, Ircher allowed to frustrate the fun one or more players, so ONE player can have fun with her chosen role.
This is poor design and the naturalist gotta be a fake claim or Ircher majorly fucked up this one.

You are scum claiming by choosing to place a vote on someone that is not gonna get traction. You are going against what the majority of what town wants and needs.

You said that i haven been playing pro town and yet i have:

1) Cased Korina as scum on day 1, even when half the player list was townreading him and i even almost got yeeted for it.
2) I targeted to kill Korina on night 1. If not for Samantha, VFP would have been still town aligned on Day 2, we wouldnt have wasted Day 2 yeeting Korina.
3) I produce reactions with my posts, i make people talk which is great for town as we need all the info we can get.
4) I’ve cased my scum reads throughly. Korina, CaptainS, Samantha all have been cased, i havent called them scum out of thin air.
5) I’ve figured out that there is at least one scum between you and Raya and I need Samantha’s flip to figure it out.
6) I targeted to kill CaptainS on night 2, whether I’m wrong about that decision or not i guess we’ll find out eventually, but YOU ARE VOTING HIM now.
7) I targeted to kill between Raya and you last night and ended up on you.
Whether i was right or not we will find out eventually but I think I was right by how defensive you are getting in a very hostile way.

Samantha placed you and Raya in her scum list and if she flips wolf, one of you is a wolf and she tried to distance from one of you is my theory. I don’t think in a 13-players set up there are 3 scum, 1 alien and 1 cult leader because then we never had a chance. There is only two scum in this set up.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

You... really don't understand UPicks, do you. We are only guaranteed 7 town as the minimum Ircher set when he rolled the setup. The numbers you just described are perfectly possible.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1804, Guillotina wrote:You are scum claiming by choosing to place a vote on someone that is not gonna get traction. You are going against what the majority of what town wants and needs.
If the majority of town wants it, why hasn't it happened yet? And do you really think nobody in town would agree with me on CaptainS? When
you
agree with me on CaptainS?
In post 1804, Guillotina wrote:You said that i haven been playing pro town
Don't put words in my mouth. I said you were misguided and angry.
In post 1804, Guillotina wrote:Whether i was right or not we will find out eventually but I think I was right by how defensive you are getting in a very hostile way.
You really don't know me well enough to ascribe emotion to my actions, bud. You're picking a fight with your ally here over a basic lack of understanding of how this game (not Mafia, in general, but
this game specifically
) works, whether you understand that or not. Take a moment to think. Ask yourself why I would put myself so directly at odds with you if I were scum, openly in the thread, after everything you've said today, and throughout this game. I want to help you, help all of us, win this. Step back, cool your heels a little, and don't just leap to the conclusion that fits your preconceptions. The greatest skill in Mafia as town is accepting that you're not always going to be right.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1805, KidAmn wrote:You... really don't understand UPicks, do you. We are only guaranteed 7 town as the minimum Ircher set when he rolled the setup. The numbers you just described are perfectly possible.
Kid, have you hosted games?

I have and I’ve designed and hosted unbalanced games. Yes, ive hosted poorly designed games, not on purpose of course, i just failed to see certain scenarios that i thought they most likely will not happen and yet, they did happen. Faction numbers is never one of them.

I don’t believe for a minute that Ircher would veto roles that were game breaking snd yet would allow a game with 6 anti-town parties, pro-scum posting restriction rules, a naturalist and an irresponsible townie with army surplus!
No guys...there is a max of 4 anti-town parties here. The cult leader alone plus factional kills plus the fail mahi yeets would have put us at mylo by now in an universe where Korina plays to his wincon and dont get himself chopped so easily, do you think a reputable host risks that. No, just no.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:37 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1804, Guillotina wrote: 2) I targeted to kill Korina on night 1. If not for Samantha, VFP would have been still town aligned on Day 2, we wouldnt have wasted Day 2 yeeting Korina.
I don't think night action resolution would make it work that way - aren't kills processed last?

also you keep suggesting I'm mafia but your existence confirms my alignment - the person with the least doubt should be you; pls just commit to lynching town instead of doing this half-hearted "if she's a wolf" stuff
In post 1796, Flea The Magician wrote:Sam give us some reads?
idk there's the baseline poe of you/raya/kidamn/almost50

it's possible guillotina is mafia in the scenario I mentioned here if you wanna get on my level of paranoia viewtopic.php?p=12710475#p12710475

this isn't the kinda game where I'm going to tryhard read people, but raya sticks out the most as mafia I guess? depends on if a50 gets that emotional/textwall-y as mafia
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 4 VC #11Guillotina (1) - mahimahi ()
Almost50 (1) - samantha97 ()
KidAmn (0) - Guillotina ()
samantha97 (4) (E-1) - Almost50 (), TemporalLich (), CaptainS (), Flea The Magician ()

CaptainS (1) - KidAmn ()
Not Voting (1) - Raya36 ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:30:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Saturday, April 17, 2021 7:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-17 19:30:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Guillotina's vote will still be tracked, but it doesn't officially count during this day phase due to the activity rules. This does not lower the execution threshold.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1807, Guillotina wrote:I don’t believe for a minute that Ircher would veto roles that were game breaking snd yet would allow a game with 6 anti-town parties, pro-scum posting restriction rules, a naturalist and an irresponsible townie with army surplus!
No guys...there is a max of 4 anti-town parties here. The cult leader alone plus factional kills plus the fail mahi yeets would have put us at mylo by now in an universe where Korina plays to his wincon and dont get himself chopped so easily, do you think a reputable host risks that. No, just no.
You keep coming back to "designed".
That's not how UPicks work.
At most, Ircher will have vetoed roles that were too powerful and/or likely to literally break the game, and then fired up an RNG until he got a setup that met the conditions he has stated in post 0. Sam's claimed role
does not do that
. I don't know how much harder I can beat that into your skull. If you want to argue game design, by all means, but please, can we save it for after the game and do it after we yeet someone who is actually likely to be scum?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by samantha97 »

some people just want to watch the world burn VOTE: samantha97
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 4 VC #12 (FINAL)Guillotina (1) - mahimahi ()
Almost50 (0) -
KidAmn (0) - Guillotina ()
samantha97 (5) (HAMMER @ ) - Almost50 (), TemporalLich (), CaptainS (), Flea The Magician (), samantha97 ()

CaptainS (1) - KidAmn ()
Not Voting (1) - Raya36 ()

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:30:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Saturday, April 17, 2021 7:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-17 19:30:00).

2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Guillotina's vote will still be tracked, but it doesn't officially count during this day phase due to the activity rules. This does not lower the execution threshold.
5: As of , the mean number of posts among living players is about 142 posts and the standard deviation is about 44 posts. The safe zone is below 274 posts.

7. Almost50 : He/Him
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Ircher »

Voting History as of End of Day 4:

This tracks who voted whom each day. Each line is formatted like Player A (2): Player B (2) --> Player C (3) where Player A is the person voting, player A votes player B in post #2, and player A votes player C in post #3. The use of ==> instead of --> indicates that the vote was not changed from its current target. People indented four spaces instead of two are replacements for a slot.

Key: * = E-1 Vote; + = Hammer Vote; ^ = After Hammer Vote

Day 4mahimahi (1): Guillotina ()
Flea The Magician (3): samantha97 () --> (Null) () --> samantha97 (*)
Raya36 (4): samantha97 () --> (Null) () --> samantha97 () --> (Null) ()
TemporalLich (3): samantha97 () --> Almost50 () --> samantha97 ()
Guillotina (9): CaptainS () --> samantha97 () --> (Null) () --> samantha97 () --> Guillotina () --> samantha97 () --> Guillotina () --> samantha97 () --> KidAmn ()
Almost50 (1): samantha97 ()
KidAmn (1): CaptainS ()
samantha97 (2): Almost50 () --> samantha97 (+)
CaptainS (1): samantha97 ()

Day 3mahimahi (1): Guillotina ()
Flea The Magician (2): Vaxkiller () --> mahimahi (*)
Raya36 (2): Vaxkiller () --> mahimahi ()
TemporalLich (5): Vaxkiller () --> mahimahi () --> CaptainS () --> (Null) () --> mahimahi (+)
Guillotina (5): CaptainS () ==> CaptainS () --> samantha97 () --> CaptainS () --> mahimahi ()
KidAmn (1): CaptainS ()
samantha97 (1): mahimahi ()
CaptainS (1): Guillotina ()
Vaxkiller (3): Almost50 () --> samantha97 () --> mahimahi ()

Day 2mahimahi (1): Korina ()
Flea The Magician (1): Vaxkiller () --> Korina (*)
Raya36 (1): Korina ()
TemporalLich (3): Korina (*) --> Vaxkiller () --> Korina (+) --> Vaxkiller (^) --> TemporalLich ()
Guillotina (2): Korina () --> (Null) () --> Korina (^)
Korina (1): Vaxkiller ()
Almost50 (3): Vaxkiller () --> Korina (*) --> (Null) ()
VFP (2): Vaxkiller () ==> Vaxkiller ()
KidAmn (2): Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Korina (^)
samantha97 (1): Korina ()
CaptainS (1): Korina ()
Vaxkiller (1): Korina ()

Day 1mahimahi (3): Korina () --> Flea the Magician () --> Korina ()
Flea the Magician (5): Korina () --> mahimahi () --> Guillotina () --> (Null) () --> mahimahi ()
Raya36 (5): Korina () --> (Null) () --> Guillotina () --> (Null) () --> mahimahi ()
TemporalLich (5): mahimahi () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Guillotina () --> mahimahi ()
Guillotina (14): Korina () --> (Null) () --> mahimahi () --> VFP () --> (Null) () --> CaptainS () ==> CaptainS () --> (Null) () --> No Execution () --> VFP () --> No Execution () --> Korina (*) --> (Null) () --> mahimahi ()
Korina (4): Raya36 () --> mahimahi () --> Guillotina () --> mahimahi (*)
Almost50 (5): mahimahi () --> Vaxkiller () --> Nono () --> No Execution () --> mahimahi (+)
VFP (4): Nono () --> Korina () --> mahimahi () --> Guillotina (*)
KidAmn (3): Korina () --> Guillotina () --> mahimahi ()
Nono (1): Korina ()
samantha97 (7): CaptainS () --> Korina () --> CaptainS () --> (Null) () --> No Execution () --> Korina () --> No Execution ()
CaptainS (2): Korina () --> Guillotina (*)
Vaxkiller (2): Korina () ==> Korina ()
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Ircher »

Night 4 begins!

As the two leaders return to check on your progress, it once again begins to rain. "That's not a good sign," starts the first. "Indeed, it is not," comments the second. "Even so, we must continue in our duty. What have we decided today?" asks the first. While some of you point at another with conviction, others are a bit more hesitant. "This will not do. Indecision will be the bane of us all," states the second. "We will return in five minutes," states the first, and the two walk back towards the shadows. After some time, the two leaders return. "Once more, we ask," begins the first, but he is cut off by the voice of another among you. "I have had enough. I offer myself as sacrifice in the hopes that the gods will grant you new vision," the person states in a resolute voice. Seeing no other consensus being formed, the leaders agree to the requested action. The rest of you depart for the night.

samantha97,
Town Naturalist
, was executed Day 4!

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, samantha97, to Mini Theme 2203: Grand Idea UPick!
You are a
Town Naturalist
!

While you are alive, any killing or reviving role will not function (excludes faction kills). Refund any X-Shot abilities (or equivalent) prevented by this role. Additionally, only 1 player may die per night. If 2 or more players would die,
randomize which deaths exceeding 1 will be prevented.
The moderator will use a kill priority scheme based on the alignment of the killer. If that fails to narrow the number of deaths to one, the moderator will choose the player who occupies the lowest slot number amongst the still eligible deaths. All applicable prevented abilities/kills are still considered 'visits'.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.
Please confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, role, and any partners you may have (if any).

Night ends on Thursday, April 22, 2021 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2021-04-22 16:00:00). Night actions are due at least fifteen minutes before this deadline.
As a reminder, non-factional actions must be sent by pm.

Fast night is possible if I get confirmation from all living players.

Edit: Day start may be a bit delayed as I have a paper I need to finish writing today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 5 begins!

The rainy weather continues throughout the night and into the next day. As a result, the group of you reconvene at the first leader's home. "It seems we are running out of time," states the first leader in a contemplative manner. "So it does," responds the second. "For now, we must take pause and remember our fallen," states the first. Silence fills the room as each of you send a quiet prayer to the heavens. After a while, the first leader breaks the silence, "Alas, we cannot mourn forever. Go now and find the traitors. We will be back at dusk." With that, the two leaders goes to an adjacent room and leave you to discuss.

Almost50,
Town Yellow Goo
, died Night 4.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Almost50, to Mini Theme 2203: Grand Idea UPick!
You are a
Town Yellow Goo
!

You possess a passive ability: anyone who targets you at night (regardless of whether it is a factional or active ability) will have their role changed to "Jester". A "Jester"'s new role PM reads: "You have no powers other than the vote. You win when you are executed."

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.
Please confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, role, and any partners you may have (if any).
Last edited by Ircher on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 5 VC #1Not Voting (7) - Raya36, mahimahi, Guillotina, TemporalLich, CaptainS, Flea The Magician, KidAmn

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-29 21:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:00:00).

4: As of , the mean number of posts among living players is about 141 posts and the standard deviation is about 47 posts. The safe zone is below 282 posts.

Last edited by Ircher on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Guillo...
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1817, Raya36 wrote:Guillo...
Don't look at me, I tried to kill Mahi and this time I got nothing back.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by mahimahi »

are you suuuuuure?

- mahimahi
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Raya

I'm gonna have to try again tomorrow, also Flea owes me an explanation.

Pedit: As sure as I know that I'm a Cis-Man and that I'm heterosexual.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by mahimahi »

okay, look, i know mahi and i have made a lot of questionable choices this game, one or two, but i'd really appreciate it if you guys believed me when i said that: we are town, and there is a method to our madness, even if it's hard to figure it all out

we're ready to finally cleanse ourselves of our sins this game, and get back on track to a town win

VOTE: guillotina

- mahimahi
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by mahimahi »

i get if you guys are wary of this sudden change of heart, but it's down to the wire now, and we can't really afford to act out like that anymore

we're mature mahis now

- mahimahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VOTE: guillotina

you lied to us
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Yah sure, you are worse than a treestump, we can't kill you, we can't take your word for anything, we can't trust that you will vote to benefit us but you still count as a player that we need to get rid of to win.

Like what the hell are you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”