Micro 1005: Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 810, Andresvmb wrote:Sha’s bad arguments swayed you? Okay then.

Look I’m done posting for now. I don’t want to waste my breath or time arguing something that’s not going to go anywhere. Let’s please just hurry this up and vote to exclude me, see what happens. Maybe we win and I’m worrying about nothing.
This would be a bold gambit though. If Andres scum, it's surely with another in the group of 5. He remains voting to exclude himself for quite a while
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i think it's andres because he didn't know how to react to my cat reaction test which works about 100% of the time
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1124, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1117, Sha 77 wrote:*other 3
I think the fact that Infinity was specifically excluded in a situation that turned in Scum’s favor has to heavily weigh in any analysis of Infinity’s alignment. How could it not? I’m not even sure if Ydrasse being either alignment makes a difference.

I think the likeliest person to be Scum has to be an advocate for excluding Infinity that was otherwise also in the Team. That of course includes me too to a degree.
I don't understand. Let's assume Infinity is scum - from your town PoV the other scum is in the other 4 in your group with you. It literally doesn't matter to them who in your group is excluded at all since they would always have scum in
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1125, Sha 77 wrote:

Look I’m done posting for now. I don’t want to waste my breath or time arguing something that’s not going to go anywhere. Let’s please just hurry this up and vote to exclude me, see what happens. Maybe we win and I’m worrying about nothing.
This would be a bold gambit though. If Andres scum, it's surely with another in the group of 5. He remains voting to exclude himself for quite a while
Group of 6 actually, would also work if he was scum with Infinity

Pookynshah ♤•♡○》▪︎♤•[~aja
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1127, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 1124, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1117, Sha 77 wrote:*other 3
I think the fact that Infinity was specifically excluded in a situation that turned in Scum’s favor has to heavily weigh in any analysis of Infinity’s alignment. How could it not? I’m not even sure if Ydrasse being either alignment makes a difference.

I think the likeliest person to be Scum has to be an advocate for excluding Infinity that was otherwise also in the Team. That of course includes me too to a degree.
I don't understand. Let's assume Infinity is scum - from your town PoV the other scum is in the other 4 in your group with you. It literally doesn't matter to them who in your group is excluded at all since they would always have scum in
Yeah that’s if Ydrasse as Town picked two Scum. Which I guess is possible maybe I’m discarding that too hard.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1128, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 1125, Sha 77 wrote:

Group of 6 actually, would also work if he was scum with Infinity

Pookynshah ♤•♡○》▪︎♤•[~aja
You would have to think that I’m engaging in theater at the beginning of the day then.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1126, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think it's andres because he didn't know how to react to my cat reaction test which works about 100% of the time
I didn’t even see your cat what. That’s dumb.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 pm

i posted it like 1 min after you posted bruh
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 579, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 576, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 574, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 572, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea why did you hammer I told people to wait for the VC :(

HURT: alisae for now, mainly because I'm paranoid of em and I feel varying degrees of comfortable with everyone else on the attackers list. I'd be ok leaving out pooky or maybe andres as well
I think this is Scum.
Why?
Because Alisae is Town. I’m like almost certain of it. It’s the only strong read I have. So this guarantees there will be Scum almost among the choices to be made that could end the game.
In post 590, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 584, Andresvmb wrote:In fact both the Attacker and the Healer Leaders picked Alisae for their respective Teams. Why is that the one choice you’re looking to exclude?
Andres I'm not sure why you're being like this. I don't think alisae is obvious town and I explained my reasoning, I also would be ok having alisae in a team this is a pretty ??? reason to think I'm scum
I actually thought Andres's side of this interaction (didn't quote all the posts) looked unaligned with Infinity but this post from Infinity looks partnery with Andres. It feels off tonally for her
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:48 pm

you were doing the clueless "i dunno what happens next act"

so I decided to do my evil cat laugh reaction test to see how you would react

and then you straight up ghosted me
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Look here’s the reason I wanted a re-evaluation of Ydrasse. If I’m Scum, I’m picking the Team, I’ve selected my Partner, and my Team is gathering most of the votes, I try my hardest not to do much and just let it happen so that we move on. That’s why I suggested we re-evaluate Ydrasse.
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1119, Sha 77 wrote:Andres, as I understand it, Alisae eventually gave into everyone calling you scum and was okay with compromise excluding you. I don't see the scum agenda in this as why not continue to pocket you, and it's not like they care about who makes the group up - they were always being included if they're scum.

Can you explain why that made you reconsider your essentially locktown read on them and made you vote to exclude them?
This too please
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

why would scum even select their partner to be on their own team what?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1132, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i posted it like 1 min after you posted bruh
And?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1137, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would scum even select their partner to be on their own team what?
So they can’t lose?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:51 pm

why would it even be possible for a team leader to be excluded lol what
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:51 pm

In post 1138, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1132, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i posted it like 1 min after you posted bruh
And?
and you didn't know how to react to my evil cat laughter :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1136, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 1119, Sha 77 wrote:Andres, as I understand it, Alisae eventually gave into everyone calling you scum and was okay with compromise excluding you. I don't see the scum agenda in this as why not continue to pocket you, and it's not like they care about who makes the group up - they were always being included if they're scum.

Can you explain why that made you reconsider your essentially locktown read on them and made you vote to exclude them?
This too please
I think I reacted to this in real time. I don’t know what you expect me to say now that will change anything. If I’m being consistently TR by someone, and when the pressure begins to mount on me they abandon their TR and signal that they would be okay excluding me, why wouldn’t I be suspicious of that? Wouldn’t you?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1140, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would it even be possible for a team leader to be excluded lol what
What are you talking about. I thought this was entirely possible. I surely remember votes piling onto Sha 77 for instance at one stage, who picked the other Team.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 860, Isis wrote:
(2)Image {Ydrasse, tris, Infinity 324, PookyTheMagicalBear, Andresvmb} (1) - Infinity 324
Image {Ydrasse, tris, Alisae, Infinity 324, PookyTheMagicalBear} (2) - Flea the Magician, Andresvmb
Image {tris, Infinity 324, Alisae, Flea the Magician, SirCakez} (1) - SirCakez
Image {Sha 77, tris, Alisae, Infinity 324, SirCakez} (1) - Ydrasse

It takes five votes to make a choice.
(expired on 2021-04-23 23:00:00)

Modnote: You may not put one vote on each option like in the undertale series, voting for an attacker team overwrites your vote for a healer team and vice versa
Look at SirCakez’s vote here.
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1142, Andresvmb wrote:

This too please
I think I reacted to this in real time. I don’t know what you expect me to say now that will change anything. If I’m being consistently TR by someone, and when the pressure begins to mount on me they abandon their TR and signal that they would be okay excluding me, why wouldn’t I be suspicious of that? Wouldn’t you?
No, because I'd look at the motive Alisae has to do that as both alignments. You were essentially basing your entire read on Alisae based on how they were reading you, and ignored all the precious reasons you had to think they were town, there's obvious benefits to do that as scum which is my concern
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1144, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 860, Isis wrote:
(2)Image {Ydrasse, tris, Infinity 324, PookyTheMagicalBear, Andresvmb} (1) - Infinity 324
Image {Ydrasse, tris, Alisae, Infinity 324, PookyTheMagicalBear} (2) - Flea the Magician, Andresvmb

Modnote: You may not put one vote on each option like in the undertale series, voting for an attacker team overwrites your vote for a healer team and vice versa
What about it?
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

precious -> previous
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1145, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 1142, Andresvmb wrote:

This too please
No, because I'd look at the motive Alisae has to do that as both alignments. You were essentially basing your entire read on Alisae based on how they were reading you, and ignored all the precious reasons you had to think they were town, there's obvious benefits to do that as scum which is my concern
If you’re reading me correctly early when it doesn’t suit you, then surely that biases you somewhat. I don’t always think that players throwing correct TRs out there are Town obviously that would be silly. But Alisae seemed thoughtful, and they were arriving at the correct conclusion about me. So I thought okay, some positive points there. But people reveal much more about themselves in spots when it’s convenient. If in order to completely avoid losing, you need to throw me under the bus, and ignore your prior read as Scum, I think the pressure to do it is intense. So that has to make you at least reconsider how hard you were TR’ing that person. I don’t think this is irrational.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1146, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 1144, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 860, Isis wrote:

What about it?
That’s for Pooky.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”