Blue Moon City | Game over | Thanks for playing!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Is this game similar to Ra?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 13, Farren wrote:I'd say not even close to Ra. Ra is an auction game; this has no auctions whatsoever. This one is about coming up with card combinations and trying to pay off targets efficiently and semi-cooperatively (although there can be only one winner at the end).

I've only got about ten minutes left before I have to switch gears to something else, which isn't enough time to launch this game right now. But we are full!

I'll probably start up the game in the neighborhood of around six hours from now, give or take.
I ask because I found that one pretty easy to get into but I struggled with that other game of yours, so I guess I’ll find out what kind of game this is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Is it possible to request autoplay take my turn so I don’t waste an extension since I don’t think waiting will help?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 62, Farren wrote:Now applying an extension to Nancy Drew 39's turn. She has two extensions left.
I sent in my request at 10:47 pm and made beyond clear, if I could do autoplay again to just please do it and not wait for the extension. How much clearer can I have possibly made it than I did?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”