She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1074, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1072, Andante wrote:
In post 1071, Bear HUGS wrote:Didn't you complain about how "short" this game day was? How come you're still not caught up in this short game then?
I dont get you. You complain there's not enough pages and then dont even bother to read the "small" amount of pages according to you.

Like why come ask us so many questions and call us scum for reasons that dont even apply when you can just go read the short little game? It's blatantly obvious what alignment we are and maybe if you read the game instead of complained about the pace, it would be much easier for everyone?

-Noraa
no, I wasn't complaining, was just shocked 18 people had less than 1000 posts, I have a different game that had a quicker deadline, so that's where my focus has mostly been, like, yall locked in a duel, I'm not voting the gladiator, so that left 1 option, regardless of what I've read, my focus has had to be elsewhere, I can't discuss, but I wasn't complaining about so little content, and if I stayed up last night, I could've read to where we're at, I mean, sorry if you didn't like any of my questions, but I feel like reading yalls stuff, and asking yall questions has helped me, like, I feel I have a decent understanding of what happened without actually reading any of it. I could've just stayed silent here, but I didn't I chose to try and engage with yall, sorry if you hated my questions, I'm literally just trying my best here
It’s fine, I hated your read on us, which is why I called you out on it and I liked your reaction and this one even better. I don’t think scum ever has this kind of reaction.

@Noraa I was specifically referring to my treatment of Flea in Death Curse, not implying anything about you at all. <3
Awesome, glad the bears don't hate me!!!
Like, I fully welcome anyone to challenge my reads, if I sr a town, please prove me wrong, if I tr a scum, I'd love for town to step in and go "heyyyy wanna rethink that?" Like, I honestly think it's been the best method for helping me find scum!!

Alright, I'm done chatting here, I think day's hammered anyways, next time yall hear from me, I think everyone will love the content I plan on delivering :) Scum... you better be scared!!
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1075, samantha97 wrote:if robertbell is town, who is mafia?
I think you’re wrong but I also think you may actually really believe he’s town. It really doesn’t make a lot of sense for scum!you to keep pushing this after he’s already been hammered.

I could keep saying read our metacase but atp, it’s really up to the flip. Gun to head. I really do think it will be a scumflip and therefore don’t really see the wisdom of responding to this.

Obviously if he’s town, then Titus is probably a townlock, I just really doubt it.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1076, Andante wrote:
In post 1071, Bear HUGS wrote:Didn't you complain about how "short" this game day was? How come you're still not caught up in this short game then?
I dont get you. You complain there's not enough pages and then dont even bother to read the "small" amount of pages according to you.

Like why come ask us so many questions and call us scum for reasons that dont even apply when you can just go read the short little game? It's blatantly obvious what alignment we are and maybe if you read the game instead of complained about the pace, it would be much easier for everyone?

-Noraa
no, I wasn't complaining, was just shocked 18 people had less than 1000 posts, I have a different game that had a quicker deadline, so that's where my focus has mostly been, like, yall locked in a duel, I'm not voting the gladiator, so that left 1 option, regardless of what I've read, my focus has had to be elsewhere, I can't discuss, but I wasn't complaining about so little content, and if I stayed up last night, I could've read to where we're at, I mean, sorry if you didn't like any of my questions, but I feel like reading yalls stuff, and asking yall questions has helped me, like, I feel I have a decent understanding of what happened without actually reading any of it. I could've just stayed silent here, but I didn't I chose to try and engage with yall, sorry if you hated my questions, I'm literally just trying my best here
It’s fine, I hated your read on us, which is why I called you out on it and I liked your reaction and this one even better. I don’t think scum ever has this kind of reaction.

@Noraa I was specifically referring to my treatment of Flea in Death Curse, not implying anything about you at all. <3
Awesome, glad the bears don't hate me!!!
Like, I fully welcome anyone to challenge my reads, if I sr a town, please prove me wrong, if I tr a scum, I'd love for town to step in and go "heyyyy wanna rethink that?" Like, I honestly think it's been the best method for helping me find scum!!

Alright, I'm done chatting here, I think day's hammered anyways, next time yall hear from me, I think everyone will love the content I plan on delivering :) Scum... you better be scared!!
I like that you’re open to having your reads questioned and I think you townified a slot that was getting sr due to replace outs. While that arguably isn’t a good look for any slot, you just seem really super genuine and the enthusiasm also reads highly town indicative to me. Also, I really don’t see much of an agenda in your posting at all, so I feel pretty good on you being town here.

This is Nancy head btw, in case that wasn’t obvious.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

I still think Raya is scum regardless.

I know RMH's posting hasn't been good and Retti is almost certainly town.

I really hope I am right on RMH though. It looks less likely to be the case with the self vote.

It really doesn't matter FMPOV if RMH is town, he's still the better play with Retti being obvtown. RMH's death, if town, confirms multiball which creates an interesting dynamic. It also weakens RMH's value. If RMH flips cop, it's unfortunate but still the optimal play as Retti is town. Scum Retti holds his gladiate I think unless his gladiate gates a stronger scum power.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1079, Titus wrote:

I really hope I am right on RMH though. It looks less likely to be the case with the self vote.

It really doesn't matter FMPOV if RMH is town, he's still the better play with Retti being obvtown. RMH's death, if town, confirms multiball which creates an interesting dynamic. It also weakens RMH's value. If RMH flips cop, it's unfortunate but still the optimal play as Retti is town. Scum Retti holds his gladiate I think unless his gladiate gates a stronger scum power.
In post 1079, Titus wrote:

Maybe I’m wrong on you then? Raya could be scum? But I really think the right flip today happened. I really do think he’s flipping scum here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

I need to take a look at both ways in a bit. Breakfast first though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1080, Bear HUGS wrote:Maybe I’m wrong on you then? Raya could be scum? But I really think the right flip today happened. I really do think he’s flipping scum here.
There's four possibilities and I'll rank them.

1) Retti is town, RMH is scum. The self-vote makes it likely I am wrong. Raya is NAI but still scum by play. The gladiate cuts off the wagon formation.

2) Retti is town, RMH is town. Multiball, likely Raya scum.

3) Retti scum, RMH town/opposing scum. Retti gladiate unlocks a power for him.

4) All three are scum of the same faction. Retti saves Raya.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

I still think we are in 1 though given RMH's sub in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Well there is a 5) Retti scum saves Raya scum and RMH is scum of opposing faction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:29 am

Post by samantha97 »

titus I think you missed the part where robert said seer was a joke claim
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 837, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.5Bell (5): Esooa, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS, Raya36
Raya36 (4): jjh927, Titus, Retti, Bamboozle
samantha97 (3): VFP, Romance, willow1
Romance (2): Bell, WhemeStar
Retti (1): Flea The Magician,
Titus (1): T3
Enchant (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (1): samantha97

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away
Let's look at Raya's wagon. Retti is likely town and we're assuming he's town for purposes of this exercise. JJH encouraged the Raya vote based on the case I made. I don't think he spends his little capital doing that if he knows Bell/RMH is scum unless Raya also is. So we can rule out jjh scum, raya town.

That means if scum were trying to save Bell by sheeping my wrong case, it would have to be Bamboozle. If my Raya case is right, the Raya wagon is all town.

Tldr: One of Raya/Bam should flip scum.

I'm also assuming singleball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1085, samantha97 wrote:titus I think you missed the part where robert said seer was a joke claim
Oh. Ok. Then some of my possibilities are wrong. The self vote doesn't look good still. Maybe RMH town just accepted his fate. I'd expect more hunting to come, even if demotivated though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 842, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 803, Retti wrote:Hold up, no one hammer yet. I had hinted at this earlier but now is a good time to out this:

I am a gladiator and there is a benefit to me using my ability.

There are two caveats to this: I have to use it twice, and it has to be before 7 days have passed in each day phase that I use it. If I meet those conditions, something good happens but I am going to be as vague as possible otherwise to avoid giving away too much information. I very nearly rage-dueled Esooa in the midst of our argument but I'm glad I calmed down and decided against it. This is why I asked if people were okay with voting out Bell, because if so I can just safely piledrive him with no worries. This wouldn't change anything about the day but I really want to use my ability here.
Just use it on
Bell

-Bam
Why is Bam, who is voting Raya, encouraging a gladiate on Bell?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

T3 likely scum sheeping Willow. Regardless, I expect one scum in Willow/T3. I don't think Willow is taking advantage of the fact I said our playstyles would crash.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1067, T3 wrote:
In post 1066, Andante wrote:
In post 1064, Retti wrote:
In post 1061, Andante wrote:I don't see this as a scum claim??
God, just...just read the explanations bear hugs posted about his meta

I saw the meta about long/active posts as town, and no posts as scum, but I generally don't only rely on meta to scumread someone
Meta works more often than not IMO.
Disagree. Meta-aware players (hi) can and will shift things up.

-Noraa

A good example of meta being bad xD i was so far out of my depth in that game :3 also who treated me how? I've slept since. :P also you were in that game? o.o I know pooks and Nora were
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1089, Titus wrote:T3 likely scum sheeping Willow. Regardless, I expect one scum in Willow/T3. I don't think Willow is taking advantage of the fact I said our playstyles would crash.
I had an original read on you.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: Robert
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1062, Retti wrote:
In post 628, Raya36 wrote:
In post 535, WhemeStar wrote:Jesus bamboozle is such obv scum why haven’t we voted here earlier

VOTE: bamboozle

Looks like scum trying to act townie to me
I'm not seeing this

Well that bell wagon grew fast. Not really sure what to make of that. I'm not super familiar with bell's meta but their latest post doesn't appear scummy, and besides not doing much they seem fine.
In post 658, Raya36 wrote:
In post 653, Retti wrote:Also, that last post by Bell was a straight up scumclaim, yeah? Would people be okay with just voting him out here and now?
Not a fan of this. Replacements are nai, they gave reads, the logical thing to do is wait for the replacement who we can read
In post 660, Raya36 wrote:I don't even see what was so bad with bell's stuff anyway. They just seemed inactive is all
In post 797, Raya36 wrote:
In post 792, Bear HUGS wrote:Town!Bell doesn’t have a problem posting actual content and he gets extremely annoyed when wrongly sr. Here he’s wooden and makes meaningless useless posts. Remember Creature used to have “transparent” as a title because his alignment was the easiest to determine out of probably anyone on MS? That’s obviously no longer true since he now has an impressive scum!meta. Well Bell is the new Creature. His alignment is transparent.
I'd be willing to move to bell and trust your case. I can see where you're coming from although their play this game doesn't really match either their town or scum meta. I obviously prefer sam but if it comes down to it I'll switch
In post 801, Raya36 wrote:Ok whatever, I'll do it. But back to sam D2 if we go with bell today. At least with this flip I can decide if I should be trusting the bears or not

VOTE: bell
These posts in particular are the ones I'm referring to. Raya only caved to Bell after she became the counterwagon, and did so in a manner that looks extremely forced. I think reading her as town off of this is fallacious.
This is understandable. I still think it's unfair at the very least to judge someone as scum because of replacing out. But my progression was actually looking into the meta and Pooky's case
In post 1088, Titus wrote:
In post 842, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 803, Retti wrote:Hold up, no one hammer yet. I had hinted at this earlier but now is a good time to out this:

I am a gladiator and there is a benefit to me using my ability.

There are two caveats to this: I have to use it twice, and it has to be before 7 days have passed in each day phase that I use it. If I meet those conditions, something good happens but I am going to be as vague as possible otherwise to avoid giving away too much information. I very nearly rage-dueled Esooa in the midst of our argument but I'm glad I calmed down and decided against it. This is why I asked if people were okay with voting out Bell, because if so I can just safely piledrive him with no worries. This wouldn't change anything about the day but I really want to use my ability here.
Just use it on
Bell

-Bam
Why is Bam, who is voting Raya, encouraging a gladiate on Bell?
This should at least hint to you by your case, bam is the scum between us two
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by T3 »

Waiting on rmh flip. Not much to say right now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 1.finalRobert M Hunter (10): willow1, T3, Bear HUGS, Raya36, Bamboozle, Andante, samantha97, Retti, VFP, Robert M Hunter
Retti(0):

Not Voting (the rest):

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

Seems we have a flip! Information below

Spoiler: Welcome Robert M Hunter you are
Yayoi Kusakabe

Powers
You are a Mafia Role Cop

X: At night you may investigate a player to learn their role
X1: You also own a
Mask
if you choose to wear it you will become an ability thief where you will steal someone’s role for the night
Y: You will find the mafia PT here

Get your actions in Night one ends in (expired on 2021-04-27 03:56:38)
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

And we're back! Let's see who what I missed.

Romance has died! Let's see what they were

Spoiler: Welcome Romance you are
Maid Mask

Powers
You are a Vanilla Townie

X: You have your vote and voice use them wisely
X1: You also own a
Mask
if you choose to wear it you will become a list cop. At the end of the next dayphase you must submit me a list of the entire playerlist, you will cop check the first person on your list and will go down. If someone on list dies they will be skipped

Wait, it seems we're not done here!

Bamboozle has died! Let's see what they were

Spoiler: Welcome Bamboozle you are
Yuri Honjo

Powers
You are a Town JOAT (Modposter/Ninja checker/Rolecop)

X: You have three powers each you may use only once during the game
X1: Modposter: Submit a 200 character or less message to me and I will post it at the start of the phase
X2: Ninja checker: You may check if a player has the 'ninja' modifier
N3: Rolecop: You may investigate a player and be told there role.

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 2.0Not Voting: (15) willow1, Flea The Magician, Andante, WhemeStar, Dunnstral, PenguinPower, jjh927, Bear HUGS, Raya36, T3, Titus, Esooa, VFP, Retti, samantha97

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-05-07 05:05:29)

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to fade away
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Alright, now that all of town's good roles have died incidentally, let's look back at what happened yesterday.

First of all, there were two kills, One was either from town or it's mutiball, or mafia have multiple kills. Right now I'm leaning toward the extra kill being from town.

If I remember correctly, there were a few people who had weird reactions to what seemed like a pretty bad claim. I don't know what motivated Robert to say it was a joke claim, he must have not talked to his team, or his team thought that was a good idea.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”