Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1101, yessiree wrote:God damn it, who even is on now? It's like 3 am already for me lol
Not all of us live in Siberia :facepalm:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Well it looks like we are going without an elim today, unless the mod holds everything and replaces out Nono :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Ugh. Well, I tried my best :(

Council should probably track either me or yes, and then not use the doctor ability
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1111, yessiree wrote:
In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:But then Raya did not bite on the BM=scum line, and suggested instead that we vote Yes today followed by BM tomorrow. And Yessiree changed his tune, and started suggesting a no vote
Can't believe I missed this one earlier. It's not our fault the guy who's supposed to engage with us today kinda just dipped you know? It would've definitely cleared some stuff up between BM Raya and me, but it never happened. And speaking of Raya, what are you even scumreading me for? This is slothful
My problem is everyone is playing very town-like. I'm not even scumreading anyone in my pool. I just think by interactions you make the most sense as scum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1128, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:But then Raya did not bite on the BM=scum line, and suggested instead that we vote Yes today followed by BM tomorrow. And Yessiree changed his tune, and started suggesting a no vote
Can't believe I missed this one earlier. It's not our fault the guy who's supposed to engage with us today kinda just dipped you know? It would've definitely cleared some stuff up between BM Raya and me, but it never happened. And speaking of Raya, what are you even scumreading me for? This is slothful
My problem is everyone is playing very town-like. I'm not even scumreading anyone in my pool. I just think by interactions you make the most sense as scum
hmmmmm. Very much do not like this. Leaving your vote on the wagon that was less likely to pass, and then showing up literally minutes after the timer finished. Voting me off would have been the much smarter play here then not eliminating anyone.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am just going to hold out hope that the mod will replace out nono, and give us another chance at getting a vote passed. I mean our fully cleared town did not once cast a vote for the elimination :(
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1129, Lukewarm wrote:
hmmmmm. Very much do not like this. Leaving your vote on the wagon that was less likely to pass, and then showing up literally minutes after the timer finished. Voting me off would have been the much smarter play here then not eliminating anyone.
I just got home from work. I said I probably wouldn't make it in time. Don't throw shade at me for that.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:57 am

Post by T3 »

urgh the deadline just passed
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Artemiana »

Ugh

VOTE: yessus

Let's hope this counts. I still don't understand why were going after yessus over BM.

talking about scum nking n1 is wifom and shouldn't have been entertained unless necessary
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by yessiree »

What now
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

Woke up, still not dead :cool:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1125, T3 wrote:
In post 1101, yessiree wrote:God damn it, who even is on now? It's like 3 am already for me lol
Not all of us live in Siberia :facepalm:
You should retake grade 10 geography :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by yessiree »

:roll:

Don't think that's an accurate assessment of the game state at all. But it looks like you've already made up your mind, and aren't willing to change that so whatever
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1126, Lukewarm wrote:Well it looks like we are going without an elim today, unless the mod holds everything and replaces out Nono :(
Please no. This day has dragged on long enough. It's time to bring closure
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1127, Lukewarm wrote:Ugh. Well, I tried my best :(

Council should probably track either me or yes, and then not use the doctor ability
Council should track and doc whoever the council decides tonight.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1100, yessiree wrote:And hello? Why are we elimming? Why are we elimming when there are even number of players? Especially when council isn't even hammered yet?
I am against a no-elim today. Even through we are on an even number, we can go back to an odd number if the mafia no-kills again or if the doctor ability is successful.

I would prefer a miselim on me over a no elim tbh.
You want the doctor to be used here but next post you tell them not to use it. So which is it? You're standing on 2 boats and trying to set sail here.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1116, Lukewarm wrote:@Yessiree, please vote for me, so that I can self hammer if I need to!
I'm not gonna vote you so you cannot do specifically that. Also don't self hammer as any alignment.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1122, Lukewarm wrote:@Yes, I think the PoE really brings it down to you or me, so I really think one of us needs to die today, and then let the council info clear/incriminate the other.
Poe is a double edged sword. Especially when you start off on the wrong foot.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1142, yessiree wrote:
In post 1122, Lukewarm wrote:@Yes, I think the PoE really brings it down to you or me, so I really think one of us needs to die today, and then let the council info clear/incriminate the other.
My point was that the logical poe brings it down to you and me, BUT we had a clear path towards dealing with the suspicion on BOTH of us, without losing the game.

If we kill one of us today, then that person is gone. And then tonight, the council could track the other one. At that point, either the mafia would kill, and completely clear that person, or they would no kill which would buy us an extra miselim before we lose. Literally, either outcome is beneficial for town. It lets us deal with the PoE candidates AND still have a kill left if the PoE had somehow been bamboozled.

Like the only possible outcomes were clearing the most suspicious player left (you or me) OR gaining another free elimination before ELo

By not voting one of us off, then (if by some miracle neither one of us are the scum) then the council cannot clear both of us, and one of us is going to be left to be the scapegoat for the real mafia.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1141, yessiree wrote:
In post 1116, Lukewarm wrote:@Yessiree, please vote for me, so that I can self hammer if I need to!
I'm not gonna vote you so you cannot do specifically that. Also don't self hammer as any alignment.
I am generally a strong believer in not voting for yourself, UNLESS the alternative is a no-elim, which is ofter worse for the town then a mis-elim
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1143, Lukewarm wrote:
My point was that the logical poe brings it down to you and me, BUT we had a clear path towards dealing with the suspicion on BOTH of us, without losing the game.

If we kill one of us today, then that person is gone. And then tonight, the council could track the other one. At that point, either the mafia would kill, and completely clear that person, or they would no kill which would buy us an extra miselim before we lose. Literally, either outcome is beneficial for town. It lets us deal with the PoE candidates AND still have a kill left if the PoE had somehow been bamboozled.

Like the only possible outcomes were clearing the most suspicious player left (you or me) OR gaining another free elimination before ELo

By not voting one of us off, then (if by some miracle neither one of us are the scum) then the council cannot clear both of us, and one of us is going to be left to be the scapegoat for the real mafia.
If you are not mafia, mafia just no kills again to solidify your elim next day. Gaining 2 mislims for free, and we are right back to another round of Poe. We no-lim here to let council do its magic. I had a plan if I got on the council but obviously that can't happen now.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1144, Lukewarm wrote:
I am generally a strong believer in not voting for yourself, UNLESS the alternative is a no-elim, which is ofter worse for the town then a mis-elim
The issue with that is the basis that we are gonna lim me next if we are wrong about you. So from my pov that's obviously a failed plan from the start.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1146, yessiree wrote:
In post 1144, Lukewarm wrote:
The issue with that is the basis that we are gonna lim me next if we are wrong about you. So from my pov that's obviously a failed plan from the start.
Except that is not how it should have played out.

If we voted me, then the council would track you. If the mafia kills, then you are 100% cleared. If the mafia no-kills, then we gained an extra free elimination. Yes, you would go into tomorrow undersuspicion, BUT we would have an extra miselim before we lost.

As is, we are going to go into tomorrow with me pushing pretty hard for you, so youre still under suspicion, but now we have not gained a free elimination.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1145, yessiree wrote:
In post 1143, Lukewarm wrote:

If you are not mafia, mafia just no kills again to solidify your elim next day. Gaining 2 mislims for free, and we are right back to another round of Poe. We no-lim here to let council do its magic. I had a plan if I got on the council but obviously that can't happen now.
You are either scum, or you are really playing into their hands. Slowing down the game helps the mafia, because the town loses all abilities after tonight. It is much better to force their hand while we have abilities, then to just wait out the clock until we have lost all of our own abilities.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am strongly getting the impression that you are valuing you personally not getting voted out over the town winning this game. Which obviously does not help me stop thinking you are scum...

Return to “Completed Open Games”