Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5834 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma getting pseduocleared via lack of activity and no prods compromised that slot so feelsbad

also this setup was very familiar to a setup that was crafted by an epicmafia native, and was actually the first theme setup i ever played, called fruit mafia. Am wondering if that was incide tally the inspiration or if it was thought of by itself
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5846 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pretending to break a rule is still breaking the rule wrt mafia game stuff ..lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5848 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i agree with the above sentiment as a spectator who was part of the scumteam's team at one point ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its literally modding 101 to not let an afk slot through a night phase thats due for a prod.

like gross mistake that 100% ruined the integrity of the game. could town have still won here? yeah maybe.

but it was pretty much guaranteed when UT basically said "hey gamma is basically an IC here bc scum did submit a nightkill have fun"

don't think it needs to be said to someone who was allowed to be listmod but like you literally don't ever let a night phase resolve with a slot thats siteflaked like that. don't know if it was retaliation against being pressured to step down from the mod team but like as a game mod im disgusted to see that happen and hope it doesn't happen again next year.

i don't know how other TMs have gone but it feels like this year's has been plagued with issues with each game that at least my team at the time was playing. One toxicity wise, one replacement wise, one just having to restart and screw over the work of some people and just this one with the blatant handing of the win to town.
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”