jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5695 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:40 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5684, Jingle wrote:
In post 5679, Ramcius wrote:With Norwee flip there, it would've been me + pine vs FL + TSQ showdown and considering how hard people were refusing accept truth of me and Pine being town and FL and TSQ having red rcs outcome was pretty obvious
There was absolutely a reason I kept telling Pine he needed to go after tsq over Norwee even when I thought they were a team.

Also, Pine going last was to bait out a protective CC from scum and was a clearing claim anyway, because scum never have a SMan with a single one shot protective for a 1 shot doctor. FL managed to figure out the exact combination of not very strong and plausibly negative utility that made me get cold feet on forcing the CC and we were definitely pocketed for quite a while there.

JJ, assuming that a setup is going to be balanced to match to another setup from a year ago was bad and then wanting to elim specifically the only role with any utility was terrible, and made me bias into you talking out of your ass, FWIW.

Also, I typed an entire case, had the forum eat it, and then retyped it and you people hammered Pine before he could post it. You monsters.
I was waiting for you to share the implication that you having a full ungated role meant scum probably did too tbh
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5697 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also I made this infographic that wasn't allowed to be proxy posted, and while this is pushing the incorrect scum!pine town!FL narrative I still feel it is a work of art

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”