Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1119, Andante wrote:
In post 1118, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1115, Andante wrote:Ayyyy why did the bears not die last night? I thought they were screaming town at the end there
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still strongly in favor of you roleclaiming due to the cloud of suspicion from your revolving door slot

Why would I claim my role, and why are you so fascinated by what I'm flipping? This feels super anti town to me, especially after 2 people just died, so no thanks, I'll take a pass on claiming
@Sam, why do you keep pushing Andante to claim?
In post 1121, samantha97 wrote:by confident I mean like 99% instead of 95% for bear, for example
In post 1123, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1122, Andante wrote:what makes you so confident?
my innate cop power role
???

If you’re a cop you can only investigate one slot and then why not 100%?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:20 am

Post by samantha97 »

innate as in irl
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 am

Post by samantha97 »

here is my note on andante:
andante spammed lmao and lol which is very different from a completed towngame they were in... but maybe the people here are just funnier, enchant may have just been going after bell for towncred and pushing the gladiator to guarantee it landed on the doomed mafia ((unwnd replaced out after 2 votes on him page1, enchant replaced out at some point between page 33 viewtopic.php?p=12719217#p12719217 and page 40 viewtopic.php?p=12722404#p12722404 - potentially because robert claimed seer))
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Retti »

In post 1124, Bear HUGS wrote:So Robert was pushing Romance. Interesting.
I'm not sure why that's interesting, ? Unless you're suggesting romance was the scum NK, which would make bamboozle the worst hero vig shot of all time.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1126, samantha97 wrote:innate as in irl
What is your innate irl cop instincts tell you about Titus? Why not ask her to claim?
In post 1127, samantha97 wrote:here is my note on andante:
andante spammed lmao and lol which is very different from a completed towngame they were in... but maybe the people here are just funnier, enchant may have just been going after bell for towncred and pushing the gladiator to guarantee it landed on the doomed mafia ((unwnd replaced out after 2 votes on him page1, enchant replaced out at some point between page 33 viewtopic.php?p=12719217#p12719217 and page 40 viewtopic.php?p=12722404#p12722404 - potentially because robert claimed seer))
Oh okay I see.

In post 1128, Retti wrote:
In post 1124, Bear HUGS wrote:So Robert was pushing Romance. Interesting.
I'm not sure why that's interesting, ? Unless you're suggesting romance was the scum NK, which would make bamboozle the worst hero vig shot of all time.
I have no idea but I found it really interesting that he was pushing her. I’m definitely hoping that wasn’t the case. I think either one was a horrible vig target.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Andante »

ughhh post count is going to kill me here, if I don't respond, I'll get to your post in a future post of mine, I just realized I can eat through 200 posts in an hour, and considering day just started.. ahhhh

#1124 - I also think it's worth looking into, like the romance thing doesn't matter, he probably thought romance was a pr then scum listened and killed romance, Robert getting overly agressive with "This is a rubbish push on a joke random stage vote by VFP.
" like in response to asking why someone is not voting... yeah idk I find it hard to see if it's pushing a partner, or scum trying to grasp at something, and I'd lean towards the 2nd, why not push the guy no voting in the first place??

And the Titus thing feels really weird, like "Again this is a townie paying close attention." that's like too bold to be pocketing a town, but could be an attempt to hard buddy a partner? Not something I'd recommend as scum, but idk how others play. And like, titus with the weird push on bear for not spamming. ok, well 200 posts is not a lot (lmao now I'm really feeling it when d1 I was like, come on yall, talk!!!)

#1127 - I'm really not sure which "completed game" you're talking about, only completed are a game I subbed into, and a game I subbed out of. I say lmao and lol all the time, that's not alignment indicative, sorry not sorry?? like, if people are cracking me up, I'm pointing it out, I generally like to have a good time. The people here are histerical my friend, like newbie games?? not funny, I love yall XD and I can't speak for the people before me, but I know I'm town

#1129 I'm honestly feeling one of the kills was a town shot, In an 18p setup, only makes sense we have a vig
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

I'm cooling off on Raya because Romance was killed. If Romance was killed by scum, it would set me up to tunnel Raya. If a town source claims to kill Raya later, I'd go back. (Note: No one should claim if they did.)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:36 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1129, Bear HUGS wrote: What is your innate irl cop instincts tell you about Titus? Why not ask her to claim?
idk I always think titus is mafia

I figured she'd just be put through the wringer today regardless so I didn't even read her posts lol

I read everyone except Titus Retti Flea The Magician Bamboozle (Alisae + Hectic) and you guys (flea was just cause I got lazy, bamboozle cause the alts are a headache, and you+retti cause why waste time on that if one of you is gonna die)

I came to the conclusion wheme and willow are town for the same reason btw: they both have entirely different tones as mafia, or at least they did in the games I looked at (both are more somber/serious)
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am

Post by willow1 »

i just woke up and skimmed but i'm still down to piledrive titus

probably going to hold off until i actually read the game again but her reactions to votes day 1 was so fucking bad even w/o the robert flip
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Retti »

Can you elaborate on the tone thing with regard to Wheme?I had looked at that two night game and it dampened my read because I couldn't really tell a difference in his play.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:43 am

Post by willow1 »

also w/o going too much into it, retti would not be the first time a vig killed an obvtown, esp with bamboozle a lot of people scumread that slot for dumb reasons

p-edit: bro but what about my tone!!!
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Retti »

Your tone is poop and I don't mess with that
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 am

Post by willow1 »

also good lord someone needs to teach bell how to play scum this can't keep happening

"surely he's not just scum in both games"
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:54 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1089, Titus wrote:T3 likely scum sheeping Willow. Regardless, I expect one scum in Willow/T3. I don't think Willow is taking advantage of the fact I said our playstyles would crash.
titus any update to your last post yesterday

my own commentary is that it's a weirdly specific +town reason for me in the middle of me shoving you, where a lot of my claim is in fact about playstyle (that you don't hold your vote off wagons in absence of something of your own)

did you expect scumwillow to shove you for your love of vca or something
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:55 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1136, Retti wrote:Your tone is poop and I don't mess with that
we're like twins. but closer.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1121, samantha97 wrote:by confident I mean like 99% instead of 95% for bear, for example
Why are you only 95 on bears?
In post 1131, Titus wrote:I'm cooling off on Raya because Romance was killed. If Romance was killed by scum, it would set me up to tunnel Raya. If a town source claims to kill Raya later, I'd go back. (Note: No one should claim if they did.)
You think I'd have killed Romance as scum?

I'll read through some isos later today and give some reads
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1138, willow1 wrote:did you expect scumwillow to shove you for your love of vca or something
Yes. Scum Willow would do that. Scum willow would push me knowing our playstyles crash. I don't see that as your rationale for pushing me. Your push is melodramatic and overblown though.

Sure I was wrong on Bell/RMH. Sure I should be investigated because I was wrong.

Your responses to me are out of line proporionally though.

It's quite obvious that Bell was bussed particularly after that gladiate claim. No one thought Bell was living through that. It effectively shut down counter wagons though.

Overall, I think you're town but I'd feel more reassured if you hunted some other slots as well (even if voting me). I'm an easy place to sit at the moment. Scum!you is capable of just making noise about me alone and then just going whoops.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1140, Raya36 wrote:You think I'd have killed Romance as scum?
It's possible yes, especially given how discredited I am. I'm not sure if that's likely though.

Barring jjh, the wagon on you must be pure though fmpov.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Willow, I just lost team mafia due to a similar tunnel where town ignored evidence on scum because they wanted me so bad. So I'm a little jaded on that, but it's part of why you could be town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 am

Post by samantha97 »

Spoiler:
In post 617, Bell wrote:Hi, I thought I could do this, but I simply can’t.
I barely have any free time right now and it simply wouldn’t be fair for those more involved in the game.

I think willow seems the townier of the two on tvp but don’t hold me to that.

When romance said I’ll reveal I’m town at some point I stopped scum reading them but that’s a vibe read.

Booze I don’t have a read on.

The bears are being a lot as usual.

Also, too many alts. Cowards.
Dunn is not playing differently from every other game I’ve played with him and I’ve never Ed played with scum him.
But this means little, he’s kind of unreadable.

I don’t feel much from jjh.

Opinion of Sam’s the same. They’re playing slightly differently but I don’t feel that they’re being posturey
Retti looked super authoritarian on first look so I started scum reading him, but chilled out on second read of their opening.

If I haven’t mentioned you, you didn’t make an impression or I didn’t read your posts.

Anyway, good luck all. Sorry for replacing out.

@mod replace me. Apologies.

possible that everyone in this list is town except maybe an argument for vfp based on how he worded it, I noticed bell tended to view his teammates as mafia and town as town, plus we have bamboozle null to compare with jjh/dunnstral

not that I think we should base anything solely or primarily off what bell said
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:22 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1141, Titus wrote:
In post 1138, willow1 wrote:did you expect scumwillow to shove you for your love of vca or something
Yes. Scum Willow would do that. Scum willow would push me knowing our playstyles crash. I don't see that as your rationale for pushing me. Your push is melodramatic and overblown though.

Sure I was wrong on Bell/RMH. Sure I should be investigated because I was wrong.

Your responses to me are out of line proporionally though.

It's quite obvious that Bell was bussed particularly after that gladiate claim. No one thought Bell was living through that. It effectively shut down counter wagons though.

Overall, I think you're town but I'd feel more reassured if you hunted some other slots as well (even if voting me). I'm an easy place to sit at the moment. Scum!you is capable of just making noise about me alone and then just going whoops.
exactly zero of my vote on you depends on bell's flip.

i am arguing that you fundamentally do not do things like hold off voting wagons while not having a solid footing of the game to work with, and that you would instead have been happy to throw your vote around readily just to see what happens

you were not trying to read into the bell wagon as it was developing and there's little to no evidence you're using the flip at all even now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

Rule of 3 suggests at least one scum but Bell plays with me enough to circumvent that. I am still believing there's a scum in the list though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:24 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1143, Titus wrote:@Willow, I just lost team mafia due to a similar tunnel where town ignored evidence on scum because they wanted me so bad. So I'm a little jaded on that, but it's part of why you could be town.
if there is evidence against scum, feel free to point to it, but dunn commenting that two strong town prs died does not seem very scummy to me

in fact that entire opening post screamed town dunn w/ him trying to utilize the reactions to the flip out of the gate over waiting to see what is vulnerable and what isn't
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1145, willow1 wrote:i am arguing that you fundamentally do not do things like hold off voting wagons while not having a solid footing of the game to work with, and that you would instead have been happy to throw your vote around readily just to see what happens

you were not trying to read into the bell wagon as it was developing and there's little to no evidence you're using the flip at all even now
I created a counterwagon to Bell because a) I felt it was wrong, b) I felt Raya was right and c) it does generate a counterwagon. I was reading into wagons as they occured, particularly the Dunn wagon. I moved my vote around a fair amount given my activity level at the time. Your argument that I didn't analyze wagons just isn't true.

I am using the flips to determine my reads, but I am not ignoring dayplay. Dunn's entry here combined with wagons punishing his detractors yesterday makes him a good place to start and gives Raya a chance to prove me wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1147, willow1 wrote:in fact that entire opening post screamed town dunn w/ him trying to utilize the reactions to the flip out of the gate over waiting to see what is vulnerable and what isn't
What about claiming all town power is dead fits into this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”