Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Anya »

In post 2435, AliceK wrote:I am not sure why you think my read transition on Ico is weird. It's actually very simple. I was townreading Ico, because of his early paranoid tone (slightly for that) and because he looked very committed to my elimination (mainly for that). I just couldn't see why would scum do it. You quick-hammer a town member it draws a lot of attention to yourself which as scum you would like to avoid. There was no one else in imminent danger, so it wasn't protecting a scumbuddy. Just doesn't stick to scumagenda to do so.

Now GB's wagon. The problem of scums in these kind of situations is hesitation of what to do. I can see Town doing one of 2 things: hard committing to one of the wagons (doesn't matter which) or just ignore it. Iconeum was a third type: interested in voting someone, but not sure who (he was considering GB and Anya, but didn't vote any of them). I am actually not buying it. He was probably waiting for opportunity to save GB. Maybe waiting for GB to claim PR.

2nd point >>> 1 point, that's why I am scumreading Ico now
looks legit enough to me

VOTE: Iconeum
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 2459, VP Baltar wrote:I'd like Alice to respond to Ico's critiques of her case.
I will elaborate on this more. Looks like I actually need to quote him.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2475, Anya wrote:looks legit enough to me
You were just calling Alice scum and now you're sheeping her?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2476, AliceK wrote:
In post 2459, VP Baltar wrote:I'd like Alice to respond to Ico's critiques of her case.
I will elaborate on this more. Looks like I actually need to quote him.
Thank you!
YOUR AD HERE

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Anya »

In post 2473, Luca Blight wrote:I need to review Icon again but I like my vote here for now

VOTE: InnocentVillager
i sometimes vote for town as well to pass the time
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

How many votes on Icon now?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Anya »

In post 2477, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2475, Anya wrote:looks legit enough to me
You were just calling Alice scum and now you're sheeping her?
i'm sheeping myself ico was still my top dog when i voted for Alice i just wanted to turn the pressure cooker on for her responding to the ico progression
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t really want a hammer yet and i have no idea how many votes are on who atm.
UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:44 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 2435, AliceK wrote:I am not sure why you think my read transition on Ico is weird. It's actually very simple.
i think i TR these kinds of phrasings

i think it's just Ico + one more at this point

but if Ico is town i'd have to reevaluate basically everyone
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 am

In post 2444, Luca Blight wrote:Can you explain your read progression on me please
i thought you were town at the beginning. i think you coming in hot with "IV scum" would've been a really ballsy move after literally doing exactly that as scum in TM LN
In post 2445, Luca Blight wrote:Also why do you no longer Tr gypyx
I've had him as TL. nothing about my read there has changed. but i have a lot of townleans atp so im reevaluating my tiers and stuff
In post 2470, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1222, innocentvillager wrote:if I’m scum Anya is probably more likely to be town lol this is a classic scum!innocentvillager WK situation.
It's funny how IV said this and yet is now like '
why would I save Anya as scum'
okay this was like way before i actually started WKing her DO NOT take this out of context for yourself or others. this was after i made like one throwaway post or something about how i kinda believed her claim. I didn't know i was going to start WKing her until I started thinking about it and actually doing it.
In post 2471, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1338, innocentvillager wrote:where are anyas scum buddies?
IV, you were pushing this argument D1 so I have a question for you

Who is Icon's partner here? You don't seem to think it's gypyx, so who is it, and why aren't you asking this same question now?
this isn't a bad question and is something i obviously need to reevaluate. i still think this is kind of a different scenario because Ico has been the predominant wagon and sussed all day, whereas the Anya wagon kind of developed as a counterpush to GeorgeBailey. (which Iconeum was on, for example)

there's also 1 partner left instead of 2, and i think there's too much support for Ico at this point for the other partner to just come out aggressively defending him at SoD, so there's less scum that can go about influencing everything i think

this reminds me, if i ever get time, to go back on the Anya pushers, because if she's town then there's very likely at least one scum helping that push go through. Ico could fit the bill but that's not the only possibility ofc.
In post 2472, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1560, innocentvillager wrote:fine VOTE: GeorgeBailey
This vote was actually forced at this point

because Baltar and Datisi were calling IV out for not committing to a viable wagon. IV was already voting Not_Mafia which no-one else was really interested in and he couldn't justify going back on Anya rather than George after everything he had said
okay but then why am i WKing Anya in the first place. what is my scum plan. If Not_Mafia isn't really a viable wagon what is scum!me trying to do here?? lolpush NotMafia only for people to start compromising on my buddy? your arguments are confbiasing to fit your narrative of scum!me

the town!me narrative is very simple and obvious without you having to twist all these things in your mind for it to make sense. I thought the way the wagons developed around Anya was slimy and made her unlikely to be scum. I wasn't sure of WHO specifically was scum, despite people harrassing me for an answer. I kind of weakly sussed NM at the time which is all you can really do for NM so I was pushing there. Datisi and VPB forced me to compromise on George who I had mixed feelings about so i did.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:03 am

In post 2484, innocentvillager wrote:i thought you were town at the beginning. i think you coming in hot with "IV scum" would've been a really ballsy move after literally doing exactly that as scum in TM LN
i didn't finish this response.

also, there's another general towntell that i used on evaluating your early-mid gameplay that i don't want to reveal.

I can't tell you exact timelines or exact posts/things you did that pinged me, but I think you were starting to drift back into PoE territory at some point. One thing that pinged me was the way you used my Anya defense to go back onto George - again it's town!indicative now but there's still some paranoia that you were bussing a bit.

honestly a lot of it just comes down to "if Luca isn't just completely obvtown he could be scum". you're just not completely obvtown to me yet. you're in the upper half of my PoE for sure but there aren't very many players left in this game who i think can be scum

In TMLN you used a lot of these like, narrativy arguments to justify stances. Like you would say things like "I don't like X because it feels like scum doing Y". I started to see that a little bit here too and I'm more and more aware of it as you're like casing me. I don't know if it's scum!indicative honestly because i haven't played with town!you, modding 2200 doesn't really count because i wasn't trying to read you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:04 am

Baltar please respond to previous page stuff at you or acknowledge that your statement was incorrect.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:05 am

In post 2430, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2429, Luca Blight wrote:I don’t get why I’m still low in your reads, IV
I also find this silly. Luca is obvtown
In post 2431, VP Baltar wrote:There is almost no way scum tries that hard in a game like this. The scum play here would be to feed the apathy and inactivity, not try to counteract it
sorry that was really unclear, i mean these things you said and my corresponding responses on that page
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:09 am

In post 2474, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2007, innocentvillager wrote:i could get behind a luca vote too
I also found this a weird thing to say at the time, given I was pushing IV's biggest SR (Icon) and later IV admitted he didn't dislike or disagree with anything I said, but felt I hadn't obvtowned enough. Why does that justify a vote on me rather than on someone you genuinely SR?

I just feel as though IV has been a bit slimy around me in general this game
like i said im a PoE based player

i don't really do "scumreads scumread each other, omg, my less confident scumread is town"-type pre associative flips, and bussing is a thing too even that aside

i just haven't gotten major townvibes from you yet, ive explained i feel like you should be more obvtown for me for me to feel good about you being town

but i understand that scum!me needs to keep the PoE open too. i will fully acknowledge that scum!me would probably do this as well
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm short of time atm but just curious about this:
In post 2485, innocentvillager wrote: honestly a lot of it just comes down to "if Luca isn't just completely obvtown he could be scum".
As you said you haven't played with Town!me before, so where does this view come from?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Anya »

a parallel universe i was there and can vouch for him
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2448, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 817, Gypyx wrote:also apparently the only way to get gera to play the game is to push his SR's or something

VOTE: george
I think I was meaning to ask this earlier but forgot:

gypyx, why did you maintain your vote on George even when geraint strongly opposed the George wagon, when your very reason for being on the wagon was basically to sheep geraint?
didn't have my head in the game enough at that time to consider doing other stuff really
bottom text
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:29 am

In post 2489, Luca Blight wrote:I'm short of time atm but just curious about this:
In post 2485, innocentvillager wrote: honestly a lot of it just comes down to "if Luca isn't just completely obvtown he could be scum".
As you said you haven't played with Town!me before, so where does this view come from?
various perusings throughout the site

2200, scum!you vs town!Datisi come to mind but ther are probably more

they're also other's peoples recycled takes not just mine

i think i skimmed a couple past games of yours when trying to meta you in LN
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:35 am

In post 1553, innocentvillager wrote:Luca Blight - i was townleaning this slot early on but don't really know anymore. he says this game is flat which is why he's not obvtowning but like is it really that bad? maybe it is idk. idk he's kind of more boring this game than i expected town!him to be. scum!him is even more boring, but that scumgame where he snowed town!Datisi looks like less boring so maybe he's just getting better at scum. i legitimately don't hate N_M's Luca is pushing boring slots take here.
oh yeah this was also a thing i said
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 am

@Anya can you just confirm that

you thinking George was locktown was a joke, ALL ALONG (or did you actually start find him towny towards EOD1? idc about twilight)

and you thinking im basically locktown is real and there's no trolling going on there?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:58 am

gypyx i think you should continue trying to evaluate me critically. i think there's more than enough content to read me at this point. i know tonal reads are hard to break down but i think you should think about why you don't like my tone and whether that's actually based on real experience from playing with me or if it's my general playstyle tone you dislike.

what anti associatives between me and Alice are you referring to btw?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:00 am

i think one reason im having such a hard time getting townreads in this plist is because Datisi and Wooper are dead. im feel like they'd have me as clear town by now. i guess on balance ive been doing weirder and more aggressive things this game than some of my other towngames but it shouldn't be that hard of a read with how little i can do as scum.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:01 am

ill keep playing self defense if i need to though i guess to survive. just didn't think id need to be doing it this much even well into d2. but what can you do. i make a move (likely correct and protown) and still get scumread for it. that's mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:04 am

NM is cleared

if geraint, VPB are scum ill cry and im just terrible.

Norway is like p towny i guess. d2 has been very meh but i still think some d1 things were likely out of scumrange so on balance i think that matters more

{Luca, Alice, Gypyx, Anya, Ico} both scum like have to be here right? ugh
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2486, innocentvillager wrote:Baltar please respond to previous page stuff at you or acknowledge that your statement was incorrect.
Lol no.

Dude, stop trying to badger me into giving you a town pass. The more you do this shit, the more I want to yeet you. STOP BEGGING TO BE TOWNREAD.

When the fuck did this start as a thing townies do on this site? Datisi did it. Ico did it. You're doing it. I've seen people in other games do it.

I don't think you've been solving like Luca has. He is asking way more smart questions and reevaluating as needed.

I don't owe you a townread in this game ever. Prove you're town through your play and I'll come around on you. You've seen me do this in other games with you. The fact you're trying to AtE me into townreading you by acting like I'm treating you unfairly does nothing for me. It is not how I work. In fact, it has the complete opposite effect for me.

I haven't even actually pushed on you hard, so why are you like begging me to let up?

There are positives and negatives to your play this game, and I have not been harsh or unfair to you.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”