They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2256 (isolation #400) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey infinity wanna dialogue later?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #401) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

and theres the setup to miselim me lmao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #402) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres already 2 scum votes on infinity -solved it for everyone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #403) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2339, Autumn Leaves wrote:In a mena/super world, scum cannot get any traction on any townie. I actually think flopz is a very likely partner because otherwise why doesn't scum push flopz? In a mena!town world, flopz is scum for fencesitting on the 1v1. In a mena!scum super!town world, flopz is scum by PoE.

Does this make sense to anyone else?
Yes.

I think mena->super->flopz->johnny->chenn wins this game assuming one of mena/super flips scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #404) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll draw out the case but ive been mentally keeping track of how super has been adjusting positioning in a way that is convenient to herself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #405) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

this latest development is a way for her to save face and not setup a poe that causes her and her team to lose.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #406) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like infinity this makes sense better from ur pov if you're town cause you would have a green check on yourself basically and know this push is BS.
im honestly just tired of dealing with this toxic gamestate rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #407) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2346, Firebringer wrote:koba why r u reading infinity as town again?
Bc infinity cannot be scum with super/mena
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #408) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll vote it to hammer it since its in my poe but id rather get my top scumread first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #409) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

scumreads*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #410) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

consider my vote there in spirit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #411) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flopz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #412) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2363, Super wrote:I don't want Flopz
Why i changed my mind ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #413) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool
VOTE: mena
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #414) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chen if ur town just vote and ignore them. Nothing u can do about toxic ppl using AtE to change ur mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #415) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2399, JohnnyFarrar wrote:You think flopz is that weak a player?
K but can u like ellaborate on ur reads some more cuz ur pretty vague in them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #416) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Since u have been not around a lot maybe u can do like ISO analysis and do it that way. A lot of ppls isos are a lot smaller than menas and supers so it shouldn't be so hard but u do need to be sorted and take stances so i need to see ur thought process in action
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #417) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ask ur teammates to help and take chunks of the game etc??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #418) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think actually thats the best bet is to split this game up amonf teammates if u wanna read it more thoroughly@Johnny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #419) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2411, JohnnyFarrar wrote:We're actually searching for replacements because burnout and whatnot, so I'm weirdly the most active. Is there something in particular you want me to look at?
I'll take a look when i get home but can u just link me a scum game?

I've already seen ur town game so I don't need it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #420) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2415, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2414, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2411, JohnnyFarrar wrote:We're actually searching for replacements because burnout and whatnot, so I'm weirdly the most active. Is there something in particular you want me to look at?
I'll take a look when i get home but can u just link me a scum game?

I've already seen ur town game so I don't need it.
boop
noted for self iso
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #421) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2422, chennisden wrote:As a wise man once said "scum is probably in your nullreads, not your scumreads"

On that note I think Auro and Johnny are the "keystone slots" (i.e. most productive slots to focus on) right now. I will go one step further and say I believe they are likely to be scum
why not both
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #422) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually for me they're in both my scumreads and my townreads on d1 more often than not :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #423) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2440, Firebringer wrote:stop making the game unfun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #424) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2488, Autumn Leaves wrote:I'm also going to point out that mena's play is wildly unethical because there's no way he would be doing this as scum, so it basically makes him confirmed town, and he's aware of this, but I'm not complaining ig
a general rule of thumb especialy in higher stakes games like a team mafia game -> dont put stock into ate, only positioning and such.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #425) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id litearlly be going at it with mena if i didnt have a history with them rn cuz i dont wanna be banned cuz they're 100% scum and i want to make sure i get to keep playing here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #426) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2504, lilith2013 wrote:everyone should take a break from the thread except like Johnny who should post a lot. this has been an announcement from your friendly neighborhood lilith.
nth
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #427) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2547, chennisden wrote:Titus also recommended a DKKoba flashwagon
tell titus that town her cant read me for shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also predictable @ super finding a way to call me scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2562, Auro wrote:Koba what do you think of "Super is bussing AL"
i would flip super in lylo should AL flip scum but not before then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super would TMI a teammate and try to overwhelm the gamestate that way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that is a path she would take for sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #432) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u rly think that super and i would fake the interactions we have lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #433) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2579, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2578, DkKoba wrote:do u rly think that super and i would fake the interactions we have lmfao
not in the slightest
good because we did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #434) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2582, Auro wrote:Amy: Not weak
Johnny: Slides by fine
Flopz: Well liked at the time

AL was already receiving some pushes at the time. If both other scum were in {Johnny/Flopz/AL} subset maybe she'd push Koba though. Hmm.
lmfao and yet u see how shes slowly pushing to me as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #435) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever at this poiint idc ill just be "i told u so" later or ill just eat my words cuz we're just talking in circles rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #436) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2592, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2590, Super wrote:please firbo, do it for communism
PLOT TWIST: I AM A CAPITALIST SHILL
gross
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #437) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super bussed her partner in a multiball setup on d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #438) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and fun fact: she lived 5 days to win on d7
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #439) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

solo*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #440) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2607, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2606, Auro wrote:I mean, Super, honest answer: leave my allegation that you're specifically bussing AL, would you bus a partner D1 in a Flag setup?
the question isn't whether u would buss someone in this game. The idea was would u buss someone and believe you and your partner are both safe for 4 days.
^^^^^^ and i believe the answer is a hard yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #441) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super has a gigantic ego that is way too big for her and definitely thinks she can control a game for 4 days straight after a bus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #442) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and with that brought up im actually going to probably ISO infinity tomorrow after work. goodnight.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #443) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol hold up how do u know johnny has shit reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #444) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2622, Firebringer wrote:whats with the team mafia moderators putting in white/black flag setups btw. They are garbaggggeeeeee
im pretty sure a good majority of the players here only chose this setup cuz its the smallest one/compromise too and hate nightless.

trying to solve without nightkill analysis is hell for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

game quality increased by 90%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

welcome joqiza.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

moreso cuz joqiza is here. But the super nai wall post spam is a healthy thing that got removed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2655, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'm sort of giving up on being able to keep up with this game in its entirety and am going into quick takes mode.

VOTE: joqiza

Here to answer questions
ur teammates really are that lurky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #449) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2687, Firebringer wrote:being a people pleaser is probably like the worst trait to have in mafia
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #450) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

then why do you do it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #451) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

joqiza continuing to not post in here is Not A Good Look
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #452) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill do you one better, we've hydra'd before.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #453) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

twice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #454) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

v/la until saturday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #455) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

replacements suck. Also when 2 people have eachother mutually blacklisted one of them shouldn't be able to sub into the others game!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #456) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Id like a chance to look over the PT for my own posts before consenting to release
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #457) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i should have pushed for infinity to be limmed which i feel was the main scum blunder here - otherwise hard to win against rand in nightless haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (isolation #458) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 599, Super wrote:
In post 589, DkKoba wrote:I know its nai for u

Its just not helpful and this isnt The Super Show
one last thing because you're being a shit

your posts are way less helpful than mine, I am outing reads/wanting to engage with people and find mafia whereas you come in with bad one liners about me that are unproductive as fuck and put me in a mood which affects my scumhunting in general and you blatantly know this

you're the one who literally is unproductive and has shit reads/has no useful content so seriously it's laughable

ok I'm done =)
In post 1088, Super wrote:
In post 1085, DkKoba wrote:no super just doesnt like losing
you're literally a child, you know that right? I'm town. so when someone I think is also town continues to push and discredit townreads on me I'm going to be pissed and I'm going to end up just being like: "you know what fuck you I'm liability elimming you so you don't fuck it up for town later on."

I even outed paranoia to my teammates earlier about you maybe being scum because your push on me feels slightly similar to TinyHunt but they all just think you're bad town and we have been loling about you in our chat a lot - you can continue the dumb push all game and look dumb post-game for all I care but stop making up dumb crap about me that isn't true and also maybe don't play with me again either cos it feels like your read is literally a coinflip/paranoia read because I'm a good scum player? OR you're just scum deciding to tunnel me all game for the fun of it, idk.

that's actually a good question though
Koba if you were scum how would you be reacting to me this game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (isolation #459) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the way you react to pressure when you are town Super is extremely toxic and frankly its not a valid way to play - I was reactive and kept getting worse from the replies you made that were bordering on personal. But I decided not to report you like you did with me. Feel free to keep me blacklisted, it is not as if you are playing on this site much in the near future.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (isolation #460) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nothing escalated until after you said you were "loling at me" and made it feel personal, my gloves came off after that <3 i admit i should have kept my cool but consider that someone in a game having a tunneled FOS is not inherently toxic and you are not entitled to a townread in a game.

I get wagoned nearly every game on day 1 and manage to avoid a d1 lim regardless of alignment. While sometimes that takes AtE, its possible to do without entitlement. I was aggressive - but still interacted neutrally generally up till the point where you started taking the FoS on you personally. You should be flattered that I considered you a threat that I needed to keep down, and in retrospect that was a mistake, I played my wincon while trying to not be toxic. Eventually there was a point where i was extremely frustrated in another game as well as this one because of menalque subbing in and immediately being toxic towards me. Self clearing yourself via being toxic is just not a way I like to play mafia at all. I do apologize for the comments near the end I made that were fueled by said frustration, but don't pretend like you were not taking a game too personally for normal parts of it. You made personal comments towards me too that upset me - I didn't want to show it because I wanted to brush it off and just win the game. Your issue with me started well before the comments I made that were too far - which is the issue. Where you were seemingly just not enjoying the game just because you were being pushed.
Like - I'm just playing my win con. And you know what? I may as well have been that paranoid as town and pushed there as well just as hard. I don't know because we aren't in that world.

regardless this is becoming rambling and wanna say gg to those that weren't toxic towards me in this game - which is the vast majority of you. good poe made, unlucky our scumteam took the wrong path and screwed ourselves starting on day 1. Kinda a townsided setup that can be lost to rand by players with too distinct town/scum metas.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4756 (isolation #461) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4751, Menalque wrote:
In post 4748, DkKoba wrote:menalque subbing in and immediately being toxic towards me
I strongly object to this characterisation of how I behaved towards you after repping in which was to engage with you as little as possible and only to criticise you when you were shitpushing me/my top TR
You needed to be warned literally while i was afk and you subbed in. I hadnt even said a word since you subbed in there. So no. Not really a mischaracterization.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (isolation #462) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2488, Autumn Leaves wrote:I'm also going to point out that mena's play is wildly unethical because there's no way he would be doing this as scum, so it basically makes him confirmed town, and he's aware of this, but I'm not complaining ig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4764 (isolation #463) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4761, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4758, Menalque wrote:@mathblade well uh, that’s really nice of you thanks! All credit should also be due to LLD who really helped me feeling confident in it by strongly backing the SR on you once she’d ISO’d
Yeah I was afraid because LLD is on your team and she literally scumreads me for type rate whether I am town or scum. I have a job it slowed down so she was going scumread me.

Don’t get me wrong I was scum and it’s right but LLD tends to scumread me way too much.
reads based on activity are nearly always bunk unless its like the person is clearly around and avoiding interacting during a specific thing.

:lol:

its so NAI on forum it hurts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (isolation #464) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4765, Shirou wrote:
In post 4729, Menalque wrote:incidentally this game would have been 1000% easier if you’d just agreed to be the lim if you were wrong on both your reads @shirou

Like the only reason I ended up being an obstacle on D2 was bc you were going to so much effort to leave yourself an out or wiggle room and that seemed intensely scummy to me
My memory can be wrong but I think I was willing to be the lim if both were wrong, it's just that before signing a "contract", I like to put all clauses there, because I still wanted to talk a bit before self-voting if I got both wrong somehow, so that's why I did rewrite your post, but I think I always did state that I would be the elimination in the worst case scenario.

I can see why me being wordy made you suspicious though, but since I'm someone that tries to honor contracts or exchanges, I need them to be written the right way.
In post 4731, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry for being bad, I'm glad I got to watch shirou do his thing :D

Would love to play with y'all again
We disagreed about reads but I did like playing with you infinity, see you.

I genuinely believe no one played bad this game, if a certain player was town it would be another story maybe...but since they were scum, they definitely did their job spreading chaos in the gamestate. I don't think anyone should feel bad here and it was a pleasure to play with you all.
if you think i play the exact same as town you're grossly mistaken.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (isolation #465) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

when im scum, I play the playerlist, when I'm town, I tend to just not give a fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (isolation #466) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game i was playing an anti-Super and anti-Infinity playstyle in order to counter them both as they were my 2 identified threats to me as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (isolation #467) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85657

scumt pt link for whenever the pt gets released
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4772 (isolation #468) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbone still hasn't processed the redactions I made so - there's that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #469) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

redactions I requested*
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”