Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:44 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 472, Virgo wrote:
In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 461, Virgo wrote:That being said: there's a part of me that thinks Andante actually leans slightly towards town for how other people are rallying around them?
I'm leaning towards this. I think town!Andante genuinely sees those protecting them or whatever to be in good faith and easily townreads people who do that
The implication was that I think scum are rallying around Andante more than town, most likely.
Can you explain this cause I don't know wat you're trying to say here
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 444, Raya36 wrote:
In post 427, DkKoba wrote:i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
Up until you asked to 1v1 me you had 72 posts.

For content you have:
-A rvs vote
-You said andante town stonks are going down
-Voted virgo in response to them saying they want to solve and not play chess
-A post about controlling mafia's kill
-Said andante attempted a pocket
-Voted me
-Said you could link me to games with quickhammers
-"^this" to a post
-2 more posts on the quickhammers
-Asked how many scum we think there are
-Asked Andante what they think of me
-Said you think I'm scum
-Said you're tunneled on me
-Said you TR virgo
-Asked people to vote me
-Said I'm potentially the flag bearer
-T3 townslip
-Mech stuff

That's 19 posts out of 72 and some were 1 word or 1 vote or very short lines
Koba still hasn’t explained to me what that word means.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 187, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:andante town stonks going down...
Don’t you mean “stock”?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:29 am

Post by bugspray »

@am,y ???????????????????????????
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 475, flow trap wrote:
In post 461, Virgo wrote:That being said: there's a part of me that thinks Andante actually leans slightly towards town for how other people are rallying around them?
I'm leaning towards this. I think town!Andante genuinely sees those protecting them or whatever to be in good faith and easily townreads people who do that
The implication was that I think scum are rallying around Andante more than town, most likely.
I think they’re saying that scum is probably white knighting them, I just not convinced Raya’s scum.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 456, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

DkKoba
(2): bugspray, Raya36
Isis
(2): Amy Dunne, flow trap
Raya36
(2): DkKoba, T3
Andante
(1): Virgo

Not Voting
(2): Andante, Isis

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-05-09 21:00:00)
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 478, bugspray wrote:@am,y ???????????????????????????
What?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:36 am

Post by bugspray »

i deadass dpmt understand shoit
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:39 am

Post by T3 »

Koba has put out a reasonable amount of content and I agree with their Raya read.
bugspray is my NEVER EVER WAGON EVER read so I think this is tvt.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

If you think Adante is town, then why wouldn’t scum just push them?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Why does scum!Raya who is presumably white knighting town!Adante make this post?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 457, bugspray wrote:
In post 455, Andante wrote:So, I feel like Koba has done more than Isis this game, sure they haven't done a whole lot towards finding scum, but like, idk, the people constantly playing chess just distracts from this.
I like how Koba unvoted me when votes were flying at me, Koba's the reason I wasn't at E-1 so I kinda tr them for it
i really don't like this. koba voted isis after she did a naked vote and you went from e2 to e3 and then afterwards someone voted you. i doubt that the person who put you back at e2 would have put you at e1 if koba didn't move their vote.

isis has done less than koba, but doing more things does not equal more town. koba is a high volume player (i once made a graph titled why you should shut the fuck up when they had nearly 50% of posts in one game)
it's like the difference between apm and epm in starcraft. if you select units and don't do anything with them that's not a useful action and doesn't count towards epm because it's a useless action. if you look at the amount of non(chesspuzzle/fluff) posts in koba's iso and then scrutinize them it probably won't look as townish as i think you'd expect
Is hyperposting scum indicative for Koba?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 477, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 187, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:andante town stonks going down...
Don’t you mean “stock”?
It's just a meme. It means stock
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:00 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 479, Amy Dunne wrote:
I think they’re saying that scum is probably white knighting them, I just not convinced Raya’s scum.
who is them

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 488, flow trap wrote:
In post 479, Amy Dunne wrote:
who is them
Adante.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 486, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 457, bugspray wrote:
In post 455, Andante wrote:So, I feel like Koba has done more than Isis this game, sure they haven't done a whole lot towards finding scum, but like, idk, the people constantly playing chess just distracts from this.
I like how Koba unvoted me when votes were flying at me, Koba's the reason I wasn't at E-1 so I kinda tr them for it
i really don't like this. koba voted isis after she did a naked vote and you went from e2 to e3 and then afterwards someone voted you. i doubt that the person who put you back at e2 would have put you at e1 if koba didn't move their vote.

isis has done less than koba, but doing more things does not equal more town. koba is a high volume player (i once made a graph titled why you should shut the fuck up when they had nearly 50% of posts in one game)
it's like the difference between apm and epm in starcraft. if you select units and don't do anything with them that's not a useful action and doesn't count towards epm because it's a useless action. if you look at the amount of non(chesspuzzle/fluff) posts in koba's iso and then scrutinize them it probably won't look as townish as i think you'd expect
Is hyperposting scum indicative for Koba?
Absolutely fucking not

All raya is pulling is trying to frame me with NAI stuff.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, Amy Dunne wrote:
Why does scum!Raya who is presumably white knighting town!Adante make this post?
I said andante is scum with raya so go off.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 483, T3 wrote:Koba has put out a reasonable amount of content and I agree with their Raya read.
bugspray is my NEVER EVER WAGON EVER read so I think this is tvt.
bugspray just dislikes my playstyle and attacks me for it as town consistently so i just ignore.
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:07 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:
Don't ignore evidence that disagrees with you smh

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if you actually look at my content i give a solve, am confident in that solve, and am pushing the game in the direction of said solve. To say im not trying to play is dishonest and the only reason raya is trying to pull that is bc i am v interested in the puzzles and the theme and happen to be pushing on her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

raya scrambling to find nai reasons to justify a scumread is scum indicative for her. Period.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 444, Raya36 wrote:
In post 427, DkKoba wrote:i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
Up until you asked to 1v1 me you had 72 posts.

For content you have:
-A rvs vote
-You said andante town stonks are going down
-Voted virgo in response to them saying they want to solve and not play chess
-A post about controlling mafia's kill
-Said andante attempted a pocket
-Voted me
-Said you could link me to games with quickhammers
-"^this" to a post
-2 more posts on the quickhammers
-Asked how many scum we think there are
-Asked Andante what they think of me
-Said you think I'm scum
-Said you're tunneled on me
-Said you TR virgo
-Asked people to vote me
-Said I'm potentially the flag bearer
-T3 townslip
-Mech stuff

That's 19 posts out of 72 and some were 1 word or 1 vote or very short lines
Yes and? Posting style is 100% nai for me LMAO you know i can rapid fire fake analysis for many posts especially on d1
retired
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:
In post 461, Virgo wrote:
That being said: there's a part of me that thinks Andante actually leans slightly towards town for how other people are rallying around them?
I was addressing Virgo’s post.

Did you not read the bolded?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I cant read
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:I said andante is scum