Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1, Isis wrote:d4
Kd2
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Andante check
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

2 scum is standard for 9 players
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

if the first person to respond to the challenge can beat me I will allow you to control my vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

it wont be chess mafia if we dont have a full chess match played to completion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 17, Isis wrote:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

oops forgot to remove quote tags
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 41, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

White to move, Mate in 2

Official Vote Count

Isis
(1): bugspray
T3
(1): flow trap
DkKoba
(1): Raya36
Andante
(1): DkKoba

Not Voting
(5): Andante, Isis, T3, Virgo, Amy Dunne

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-05-09 21:00:00)
Qg7+
Kxg7
f6++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

do i win anything for solving the puzzle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait im an idiot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 44, DkKoba wrote:
In post 41, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

White to move, Mate in 2

Official Vote Count

Isis
T3
DkKoba
Andante

Not Voting

Deadline
Qg7+
Kxg7
f6++
its Qf8+, Kh7, Qf7++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna promote to a knight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 54, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 53, DkKoba wrote:its Qf8+, Kh7, Qf7++
Solution Accepted

Official Scoreboard:

White to move, Mate in 2

Official Vote Count

Isis
T3
DkKoba
Andante

Not Voting

Deadline
this one was a little tricky but the forced moves narrow it down fast :3

Qg7+, Rxg7, fxg7++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, Isis wrote:Qg7+
RxQ
f6xR++
rude
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

i forgot how to notate pawn takes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

andante town stonks going down...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets change the isis vs me match into a team chess match - who wants to be on my team?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah idk i like joined this game with the sole intent to shitpost about chess in thread until im like pushed to do serious gameplay LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

its a reference to
deez nuts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

who needs queen's gambit when you got the bongcloud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 93, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 59, Isis wrote:Qg7+
RxQ
f6xR++
Solution Accepted

White to move, Mate in 2

Official Vote Count

Isis
T3
DkKoba
Andante

Not Voting

Deadline
i dont see a forced single solution only a "no matter what black does its mate" after Nd4...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

been trying every combo of move, only lines that lead to a 2 turn mate are after Nd4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 96, bugspray wrote:
In post 69, flow trap wrote:
In post 67, bugspray wrote:all this puzzle talk really is doing the opposite of what we want to happen
I want to have fun, what are you here for :shifty:
when i'm playing mafia my morality is simply winning is good and losing is bad. i love chess but i don't want to lose, ya dig?
its ok i just claim king here and scum have to wonder "is that koba wifoming or not?"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 101, Virgo wrote:I'm not interested in the chess playing either, really. Just want to solve or whatever.
VOTE: Virgo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, Raya36 wrote:Someone wanna give someone who has never used dice tags a super quick rundown?

If winning actually gets you something I want to try
glory at showing off being good at chess puzzles.

so far they have been fairly simple.

i used to do these within like 5-30 seconds on chess.com, 2 seconds for the easy mate in 1 puzzles
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do yall think about after we lim d1 we force mafia to kill?

a mafia controlled kill for me is easier to read than a town controlled one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 129, Andante wrote:I tr bugspray and Koba. perfect question from bug to isis, and Koba flipping the vote when yall are trying to speed wagon me, feels really towny to me
pocket attempt denied.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 138, Isis wrote:That took me a long time to work out
>.> i already figured it out well in advance i just didnt list the exact solutions because a proper puzzle has only 1 solution.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have an idea on who it is
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

welcome to the era of multiple epicmafia players on MS who are used to nyoom gameplay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 154, bugspray wrote:
In post 129, Andante wrote:I tr bugspray and Koba. perfect question from bug to isis, and Koba flipping the vote when yall are trying to speed wagon me, feels really towny to me
weird to say "yall trying to speedwagon me" when i'm the one trying to create a wagon
you need a wheel?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Raya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shit ive been duped into tryhard mode
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 171, Raya36 wrote:Maybe but you couldn't have felt you were in any real danger. Scum wouldn't quick elim you even if you were at E-1
i can link you to so many games where scum just quickhammer .. its usually a scum thing to do and it happens often
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 182, Andante wrote:
In post 181, flow trap wrote:
In post 178, DkKoba wrote:
In post 171, Raya36 wrote:Maybe but you couldn't have felt you were in any real danger. Scum wouldn't quick elim you even if you were at E-1
i can link you to so many games where scum just quickhammer .. its usually a scum thing to do and it happens often
There's no night kill; a 1 for 1 doesn't sound as good as a 2 for 1

Idk what the benefits of quick hammering day 1 is for scum so perhaps I'm not qualified :igmeou:

It's so easy to go "oops didn't realize E1" or "yeah I also SRed X" and everyone would just believe it
thia ^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey some towns aren't the brightest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 186, flow trap wrote:DK can you link an accidental quick hammer by Town then? :neutral:
no, only intentional ones
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i quickhammered a person i said i townread into getting nightkilled once, thats how powerful i am tho. and then that person got sitebanned.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

here's an exercise for everyone though, how many scum do you think there are?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 233, Andante wrote:
In post 199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

White to Move, Mate in 2
Don't you just move the rook to F5 and that's mate? lmao I'm bad at chess, this could be so wrong
bodyblocking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Rf5+->

Nd5->Ne6++
Rd5->Qxb4++
Kd5->Qb6++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 239, DkKoba wrote:Rf5+->

Nd5->Ne6++
Rd5->Qxb4++
Kd5->Qb6++

Nbd5
i mean theres also a queen line that works...

how many solutions do i need to give :sob:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait the queen line is the one thats the solutions :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Qd5+, Rxd5, Ne4++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ez puzzle just need to write out the notation lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andante what do u think of raya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait nvm im so dumb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Andante wrote:I like raya, she’s seeing exactly what I see I think
i think she is scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ra6 forces either:

B(b-h)(7-2)->Rxa7++
bxa6->b7++
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh im just tunneled on raya rn and i dont see that changing for now until i feel otherwise.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tr virgo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually 3rd party my wincon is
solve as many puzzles as i can and if i reach a certain number the game ends and i solo win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its page 12 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cmon just join me on raya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when you find the black king right away >>>>>>>>>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 295, Virgo wrote:Koba, you think that Raya's the flagbearer here?
potentially
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think the fact that t3 is convinced theres only 2 scum is a townslip

with 9p and nightless and a flagbearer on both sides i would say that 3 scum is the most likely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 333, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 331, DkKoba wrote:i think the fact that t3 is convinced theres only 2 scum is a townslip

with 9p and nightless and a flagbearer on both sides i would say that 3 scum is the most likely.
I just read and reread the setup and it doesn’t say anything about this at all.
nice try but the number of scum needed to be confirmed before game started(the number of which is "unknown)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 328, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

White to move, Mate in Two

Official Vote Count

Raya36
(2): DkKoba, flow trap
Isis
(1): Amy Dunne
T3
Virgo
Amy Dunne
(1): Isis
Andante
(1): Virgo

Not Voting
(2): Andante, T3

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
theres no mate in 2 here, i tried every combo of moves possible

wasting my time >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 337, DkKoba wrote:
In post 328, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

White to move, Mate in Two

Official Vote Count

Raya36
(2): DkKoba, flow trap
Isis
(1): Amy Dunne
T3
Virgo
Amy Dunne
(1): Isis
Andante
(1): Virgo

Not Voting
(2): Andante, T3

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
theres no mate in 2 here, i tried every combo of moves possible

wasting my time >:(
ok there is but like it assumes a blunder on the side of black
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

(assuming black's goal is to stall as much as possible)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Qe3, fxe2, Qf3++ is mate in 2 but relies on black not seeing the rook being able to take instead of taking the pawn,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

if it relies on Kf1 then Nd2+ will slow it down to not be 2 moves...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

are you sure its 2 and not 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 345, flow trap wrote:A1 Rook take A2 knight
King D2?
if rook takes knight then a2 pawn promotes to queen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

and that just leaves you with a wasted move
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

(if Kd2+ then Qxc1 unchecks)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am confident enough that whatever solution gypyx came up with can be debunked by at least 1 move by black in between that I will wager 1 point on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have tried everything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 353, DkKoba wrote:i am confident enough that whatever solution gypyx came up with can be debunked by at least 1 move by black in between that I will wager 1 point on it.
I can pm you the solution if you'd like to formally give up but everyone else should get their fair chance at it.
sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's a BS mechanic that i wasn't aware of that works >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 410, Raya36 wrote:
In post 400, T3 wrote:bugspray's play already seems very different to electoral college mafia basically in the way it reads.
Koba has been very towny and I honestly don't think scum would wifom pres.
Can you explain what about it feels different?

I don't feel strongly one way or the other on Koba so that sounds like a good wagon to me VOTE: Koba
yes please 1v1 me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Andante whats your stance on raya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheres the puzzle i just got home
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 413, Raya36 wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:
In post 400, T3 wrote:bugspray's play already seems very different to electoral college mafia basically in the way it reads.

I don't feel strongly one way or the other on Koba so that sounds like a good wagon to me VOTE: Koba
yes please 1v1 me
Sounds exhausting but let's do it

My biggest impression of you rn is you're playing a lot more chess than mafia. Tell me why you aren't scum hiding behind the chess.
tell me why being into the setup theme makes me scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already think that andante / you / amy are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh maybe i should throw and push a town so we can get more chess puzzles :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 388, Isis wrote:Qb3.
Rx anything, R moves anywhere: Qh8++
f3xe2: Qb7++
Nd2: KxN++
Na3: 0-0-0++

Solution Accepted

White to Move, Mate in 2
Qd6+ Kxd6 fxe8=N++

much easier when moves are forced :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 419, Raya36 wrote:
In post 416, DkKoba wrote:
In post 413, Raya36 wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:

yes please 1v1 me
Sounds exhausting but let's do it

My biggest impression of you rn is you're playing a lot more chess than mafia. Tell me why you aren't scum hiding behind the chess.
tell me why being into the setup theme makes me scum
It doesn't. I think the mechanics are cool and if I knew how to use the tags I'd try a puzzle or two. But the majority of your posts being around the puzzles is scummy
no its not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur just reaching LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is chess mafia. play chess or gtfo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur abusing the fact im super into the theme in order to shitpush me - you have done this kind of push in the past when you were scum which confirms my scumpings about you. this kind of push meaning you latch onto some NAI bullshit part of my game and try to frame me as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the game being... solving as many puzzles as I can
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, bugspray wrote:
In post 425, DkKoba wrote:ur abusing the fact im super into the theme in order to shitpush me - you have done this kind of push in the past when you were scum which confirms my scumpings about you. this kind of push meaning you latch onto some NAI bullshit part of my game and try to frame me as scum.
i'd buy this a lot more if you weren't seemingly 100% reactive. it seems like you're trying to avoid advancing the game and only doing it when other people want you to like it's a chore which aligns with a demotivated mindset and i'm pretty sure that's more likely to come from scum!koba here than town!koba just because of how i've seen you be super proactively solvey as town a bunch of times before including the recently finished electoral college
no im not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i wasnt in electoral college?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if pooky stops posting puzzles ill be more inclined to tryhard more and focus on the overarching game

if im scum im more likely to be panicking harder because theres a flagbearer that isn't me that i need to somehow hardcarry - bc clearly if im scum im not the flagbearer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk i just came up with that logic and it feels pretty sound in my head.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no..i never joined that game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #90) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 486, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 457, bugspray wrote:
In post 455, Andante wrote:So, I feel like Koba has done more than Isis this game, sure they haven't done a whole lot towards finding scum, but like, idk, the people constantly playing chess just distracts from this.
I like how Koba unvoted me when votes were flying at me, Koba's the reason I wasn't at E-1 so I kinda tr them for it
i really don't like this. koba voted isis after she did a naked vote and you went from e2 to e3 and then afterwards someone voted you. i doubt that the person who put you back at e2 would have put you at e1 if koba didn't move their vote.

isis has done less than koba, but doing more things does not equal more town. koba is a high volume player (i once made a graph titled why you should shut the fuck up when they had nearly 50% of posts in one game)
it's like the difference between apm and epm in starcraft. if you select units and don't do anything with them that's not a useful action and doesn't count towards epm because it's a useless action. if you look at the amount of non(chesspuzzle/fluff) posts in koba's iso and then scrutinize them it probably won't look as townish as i think you'd expect
Is hyperposting scum indicative for Koba?
Absolutely fucking not

All raya is pulling is trying to frame me with NAI stuff.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #91) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 461, Virgo wrote:That being said: there's a part of me that thinks Andante actually leans slightly towards town for how other people are rallying around them?
I'm leaning towards this. I think town!Andante genuinely sees those protecting them or whatever to be in good faith and easily townreads people who do that
Why does scum!Raya who is presumably white knighting town!Adante make this post?
I said andante is scum with raya so go off.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #92) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 483, T3 wrote:Koba has put out a reasonable amount of content and I agree with their Raya read.
bugspray is my NEVER EVER WAGON EVER read so I think this is tvt.
bugspray just dislikes my playstyle and attacks me for it as town consistently so i just ignore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #93) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if you actually look at my content i give a solve, am confident in that solve, and am pushing the game in the direction of said solve. To say im not trying to play is dishonest and the only reason raya is trying to pull that is bc i am v interested in the puzzles and the theme and happen to be pushing on her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #94) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

raya scrambling to find nai reasons to justify a scumread is scum indicative for her. Period.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #95) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 444, Raya36 wrote:
In post 427, DkKoba wrote:i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
Up until you asked to 1v1 me you had 72 posts.

For content you have:
-A rvs vote
-You said andante town stonks are going down
-Voted virgo in response to them saying they want to solve and not play chess
-A post about controlling mafia's kill
-Said andante attempted a pocket
-Voted me
-Said you could link me to games with quickhammers
-"^this" to a post
-2 more posts on the quickhammers
-Asked how many scum we think there are
-Asked Andante what they think of me
-Said you think I'm scum
-Said you're tunneled on me
-Said you TR virgo
-Asked people to vote me
-Said I'm potentially the flag bearer
-T3 townslip
-Mech stuff

That's 19 posts out of 72 and some were 1 word or 1 vote or very short lines
Yes and? Posting style is 100% nai for me LMAO you know i can rapid fire fake analysis for many posts especially on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #96) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I cant read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #97) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

isis im.sorry but hipfiring as dayvig is terrible please dont ever do that as dayvig again
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”