Micro Queue (Players and Mods)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No preins. Happy to be on page 2 :]
Confirming my mod slot.

Do you like hoods? Do you like mostly vanilla setups? Then this is the game for you! 2 scum in 2/4 hoods. Sign up now
Its my first time modding on MS but i have a lot of exp off site :) back up mod being the legendary datisi!!
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 29, SnaileyBailey wrote:/out
fan accounts aren't allowed :(
just reveal your main my guy... so we can play
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have preins from GeorgeBailey and Andante for WYBMN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 63, lilith2013 wrote:
Micro 1009: Would You Be My Neighbor?
has filled with the following playerlist:
  1. Andante
  2. GeorgeBailey
  3. Robert M Hunter
  4. Vanderscamp
  5. flow trap
  6. bugspray
  7. GrandpaMo
  8. Hopkirk
  9. Loki Dokie
An update on this - its my first time modding and i wasn't expecting to fill this fast. I should have thread up and role pms out within 24 hours though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

tryna hydra for rpg, awaiting a response from pooky but also just in case he says no id like to extend a public offer to hydra for it, /tentative in to reserve a slot but not playing w/o a hydra
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 105, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 104, Chromium wrote:/in rpg
this is koba and alisae
Please confirm from your main accounts, thank you.
yeah i confirm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod
Koba's modding again pog
Game Name:The King's New Robes

Game Type: Semi-Open

Game Size: 9

Co/Backup Mod: None(feel free to in as backup mod if you'd like to help!)

Reviewed By: Open Setup, Isis+SomethingSmart

Current Modding Commitments: none at the time of this post

Experience: >10 games on epicmafia, some micros some larges, and also Micro 1009 on here.

Hydrae Policy: 2 heads max, limit of 3

Other Restrictions?: WotM(if I have you blacklisted from playing together that won't necessarily bar you from this)

Deadlines?: D1: 10 days, D2+: 7 days / 48 hour nights

Is it possible your game has any mechanically bastard roles or mechanics? - Roles may be mod revealed as an incorrect role due to how the roles interact. Alignment is still confirmed upon elimination.

Is it possible your game has any procedurally bastard dynamics?

Description: This game is essentially vanilla-esque with fun mechs that does at least confirm deaths as mafia. Help me test? If you have any questions about the setup before inning, feel free to PM me on here or discord and I'll try to best answer. I'll have full role PMs and mechs in game thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Andresvmb wrote:/in DkKoba.
Accepting this as the 2nd pre in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have pre-ins from Nancy Drew 39 and Andresvmb, please confirm in this thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 225, Hopkirk wrote:Confirming secret hydra above ^

Good luck filling the game now. We've got a 100% rate of this hydra signing up for games being followed by the games remaining in signups for weeks, never managing to get filled, and the mod subsequently disappearing under mysterious circumstances.
Wait what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

/reenter queue same game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 260, lilith2013 wrote:Hydras with Guns will have daytalk, for clarification.
In post 256, Salsabil Faria wrote:
/in Hydras with Guns
In post 257, Not_Mafia wrote:/in hydras with guns
as Datisi has pointed out, all slots for this game must be occupied by hydras.
@Koba, want to play?
Menalque and I are mutualy blacklisted and I am going to respect that blacklist as its established for good reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi no preins, pls fill it this time ;-; need to test the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have role PMs prepared. Ready to start n0 as soon as I get the OK for my game :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops i almost forgot
Micro 1018: The King's New Robes ends in a...
MAFIA win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 495, T3 wrote:/in to mod
Game Name:
9:12
Game Type:
Semi-Open
Game Size:

Co/Backup Mod:
None, I'll try to find one
Reviewed By:
Setup Link:
Current Modding Commitments:
None
Experience:
Mini Normal 2223

Hydra Policy:
Maximum of 2 heads
Other Restrictions?:
None
Deadlines?:
7 days/2 days
Is it possible your game has any mechanically bastard roles or mechanics?
no
Is it possible your game has any procedurally bastard dynamics?
no

Description:
Semi-open setup with clocks. Or you can look at the wiki.
i can comod this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in bugspray parrot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in 8p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in beorgegailey as hydra with gamma
account is made we just forgot the account :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 616, DkKoba wrote:/in beorgegailey as hydra with gamma
account is made we just forgot the account :oops:
In post 619, Wright and Justice wrote:/in GB
this is the gamma/koba hydra
In post 620, Gamma Emerald wrote:/confirm wright and justice
@PP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gonna do a special Tower of Babel game that requires people to be bilingual to join - i will do an official/in to mod tomorrow but the setup will be a voted upon open setup that is 9p.
No English in the game will be allowed.
Will have post restrictions (geriatric)
accepting pre ins before i do an official in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in Not_Mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/hammer vengeball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

/confirm prein :eye:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in nm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

confirming backup
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”