Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Raya why you lie to me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Isis »

People are voting me without developing a full picture of a story of how scum!me would have to work and I'm not sure if it's scummy or just bad
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:07 am

Post by bugspray »

can you explain why we're stupid? i'm known to be an idiot for sure
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Isis »

Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

No one is even like, thinking this stuff out or trying to view the game from my slot's pov
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Isis »

I mean presumably there's the wifom that I think this spews me town or whatever so that's why I do it. Except I wouldn't really do that. No one is ever happy when I do weird mech shit like this. It never does me favors. I just kind of do it anyway because I think it's optimal and get preoccupied by that. You can view me almost getting miselimmed as traffic analyst in innocentvillager's normal in a game where I was trying to crumb communicate with scum asking if they were mailman role.
"Well, I..."
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:56 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 828, Isis wrote:Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

No one is even like, thinking this stuff out or trying to view the game from my slot's pov
what do you mean why do you leash the shot if you're scum? calling it a leashed shot when i didn't even know you were a dayvig and we probably could have elimed anyway doesn't make any sense like i remember talking baout how koba had moonlogic but you have like uranus logic because it's making me feel like an ass!

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 830, bugspray wrote:
In post 828, Isis wrote:Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

what do you mean why do you leash the shot if you're scum? calling it a leashed shot when i didn't even know you were a dayvig and we probably could have elimed anyway doesn't make any sense like i remember talking baout how koba had moonlogic but you have like uranus logic because it's making me feel like an ass!
This is a perfect response. you can't keep saying you leashed your shot, it would've been 1 thing if you asked in the moment who bugspray's top fosses were... bugspray didn't even know you were following them, and instead you keep claiming they directed the shot as if it's supposed to clear you...I do not like that you keep repeating "I leashed my shot to bugspray to clear me"
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 817, Andante wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?

I'm saying there's no way scum doesn't have one... it's nightless
Ok that makes more sense. Apparently I can't read because you said that very clearly oops
In post 818, Isis wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:
In post 783, Isis wrote:I am white queen I thought my statements already should make it clear I'm hard claiming that. I got one dayvig shot and there was ainimum ount of RL time before I could shoot it
Alright. I'll think on this a bit. Claims and slips are hard
In post 786, Isis wrote: Maybe we should just eliminate Andante cause we are inevitably going to be about to elim someone claiming flagbearers at some point and the slot is just so wolfy
Bad idea

Andante's panic felt very genuine but also scumking!andante could panic the same way and then claim to explain the panic as a last resort. Either way we should never elim there today

If Isis was the scum vig this would be very risky because the chances of a town vig as well are high. So I think Isis is ok.

Flow probably did scumslip. The flavour isn't obvious to be assumed like that. Andante didn't scumslip. I believe that they just took what Flow said at face value
In post 808, Andante wrote:
In post 806, Virgo wrote:Man, I just find the concept of a king with a BP so weird, like.

You're king, outting when you're wagoned, sure. That's fine and I get it but why out the vested part after knowing there's a dayvig like that? You don't know their alignment, etc.

I told yall, I figured from the start scum was gunned because of my vest, thus, I'm not certain on Isis's claim here... To me it makes 0 sense for us to have a vig and scum not to
What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?
If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.

VOTE: flow trap
Correction. It was bugspray, not flow
In post 823, flow trap wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.
Step 1: Iso me
Step 2: Control+F
Step 3: Search Vig+Queen
That's my bad, I got my players and events confused
In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me
Oops
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Raya36 »

Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 834, Andante wrote:
In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis
I believe they were it was Me, Bug, T3, You if I remember correctly
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Isis »

Bugspray is a they. Please pay that mind.
"Well, I..."
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:11 am

Post by flow trap »

:neutral:

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 835, flow trap wrote:

a. there's no night

I believe they were it was Me, Bug, T3, You if I remember correctly

WAIT. YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

VOTE: Isis
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:13 am

Post by flow trap »

You are already on Isis?

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

a. there's no night

a. Right, but same idea still.

b. Then probably not. That makes no sense with bugspray scum too actually.
In post 836, Isis wrote:

Bugspray is a they. Please pay that mind.
Apologies Bugspray, I'll be more careful
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

idk, most recent vc says I'm not voting
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:14 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: isis just to make sure i'm actually voting her

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

So if you think it's Isis then what do you think of Bugspray knowing the flavour for a vig is queen
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:16 am

Post by bugspray »

looks like she's still e-1 somehow
i didnt' know it was flavor it was a lucky guess

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 844, bugspray wrote:looks like she's still e-1 somehow
see, it's like, what TOWN vig stays on E-1 forever... I don't see any way for her to be town here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 845, Raya36 wrote:But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig
I mean, to be fair, I claimed vested king lol gunned queen isn't a far stretch
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:20 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Isis
(4): T3, flow trap, Andante, bugspray
T3
(1): Raya36
Raya36
(1): Isis

Not Voting
(2): Virgo, Amy Dunne

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-05-11 17:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 847, Andante wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig
I mean, to be fair, I claimed vested king lol gunned queen isn't a far stretch
But it makes 0 sense to assume queen when you can just say vig.

And Isis' claim makes no sense from scum. What was the point in claiming.

VOTE: Bugspray

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”