Should Votes to No Lim at Evens be Standardised in Normals?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Yes, at 50%
74%
Yes, at 50%+1
18%
No, it should be up to each mod
9%

Total votes: 34

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Personally, I think yes, players should have clear expectations of when a hammer will occur ahead of time, without having to wait for mod confirmation.

50% should be the standard, it's impossible for an elimination to occur if half the players are against it, having 50%+1 is unnecessary and simply doesn't make sense
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 12, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if the players would, with the day not ending, realize that player X is scum, and would thus cause player X to be executed?
What if after a town aligned player Y is hammered, the other players realise that player X is scum and would thus eliminate player X instead?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Jake is trolling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What on earth are you talking about? Do you know what voting for a no-elimination means?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It means you’re voting to end the day without an elimination
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Voting no-lim is not “not voting”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 35, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if you didn't want the day to end, but if the day were to end, you wanted no one to die? What would you vote there?

What if you wanted another player to die, but you didn't want the day to end?
You wouldn’t vote

And

You don’t vote that player yet

What does either of these have to do with the price of fish?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 38, Ythan wrote:
In post 27, Not_Mafia wrote:Jake is trolling
I'm not sure.
Yeah I don’t know why I got baited

Return to “Mafia Discussion”