Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #200) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 1201, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1196, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think I’m more paranoid about you than normal because of the v high rand!scum potential, sorry. So I feel more confident on sorting lili than you because I think I will always struggle to spot scum!you on D1
is this y u aren't doing the whole 'skitter is always town day1' thing?

ngl you're interacting very differently around my slot than how i'd expect and it's weirding me out a bit
i'm not sure it's scum indicative per se but this isn't how i'd expect town-you to behave either

~ skitter
yes

it's a weird setup and I feel like the rand!chance of your slot being scum is too high to just give a pass this game

the same reason why just writing off NM as someone we shouldn't flip bc tOo HaRd tO rEaD is bad
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #201) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:53 am

In post 1202, Venus Fly Trap wrote: bork is just town. from tenet + the normal i think i know what he plays like as each alignment respectively and this isn't his scumgame

infinity has been townie for her and i think you should see that and i don't think she's particularly been trying to capitlize on you being checked otu of the game either
~ skitter
bork is just too widely TR to be likely scum I think. like I think this game is a case of the super TR slots and the super SR slots are likely town and scum are in the middle slots

infinity I don't get what she's done that has been townie for her? she's actually p underwhelming imo, and if you look at the post I made a couple before this one I didn't like her engagement with me when I was already feeling checked out

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #202) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 am

In post 1204, notscience wrote:@mena- Bork is incredibly burned out as scum, look through his warehouse 13 iso/the scum pt if you don’t believe me. His engagement level is town indicative. Before he outted I thought it was bell who had a similar tell. Also you don’t get to trash my reads and then have like 2/3 of the same pool as I do lmao
I don't really do second hand meta anymore but yeh I've already conceded that bork is town

and yeah but the important difference is that your pool is wrong in all the important ways and mine is right where it counts
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #203) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:00 am

In post 1205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1193, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1185, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't scumread Nachomamma8, that's why change my vote
And so you were voting and unvoting him why if you don’t scumread him?
While I was catching up, he was emotional at some point which I thought scum using AtE but after reading more, I felt genuine emotion there.
okay what was the thing that made you think it was genuine? bc I can see where you voted nacho and unvoted him and that you said you think stuff like is genuine but not why you think that

and the whole thing seems like you just can't decide if you wanna try to coax the wagon through or to stay off and vote elsewhere (incidentally picking another very safe target to vote in aiming at me)
In post 1206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1194, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1187, Kismet wrote:
In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum
what pings you about lilith in particular?
(1) she’s just kind of unenthusiastic for the game compared to what I’d expect from town lili and more importantly (2) I think lili’s approach of “oh mena you remind me of this one game where you were scum” instead of like, trying to have any positive interaction with me or to help get me back into the game (when I’d say that we normally have a pretty positive relationship in thread) when I’m already frozen out is +scum for the slot. It’s like the exact opposite of what skitter is doing which is weird but possibly may just be hydra dissonance?
Tbf, I'm also getting the similar vibe from scum!you of Panic Room.
were you in panic room? bc I wouldn't really trust second hand meta if you're just skimming it knowing my alignment...
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #204) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 am

In post 1316, petapan wrote:i see you are also in opposition to this atrocious wagon but unfortunately your vote is on me

could i persuade you to find a more suitable counterwagon
it's more of a placeholder

where should I be voting?

and what do you mean about the show?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #205) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 am

UNVOTE:
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #206) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am

I covered this literally like right before you repped in

but it's basically (you, cakez, salsa) that I think are most likely to flip scum although I'm now not sure abut you

and then like (infinity, VFT, NM, mom, bulge) that's likely to have the other 3 in it. maybe now more like (cakez, salsa) scum and then adding you to the second pool now and calling it 4/6
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #207) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 am

In post 1322, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena I wasn't trying to be antagonistic I literally wanted you to stop posting because I thought it was making the game less pleasant

Who are your strongest TRs?
and I'm saying that I think you know me well enough to know that approaching it in that way was never likely to actually achieve that if that was your goal and idk why you didn't just try to engage me at that point like you are now

I still think notty is town. kismet is town

I think nacho is probably town but I'm trying to work through kismet's case on him in

VFT might be town but I'm very uneasy about the lilith head
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #208) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:12 am

idk maybe I should be reconsidering notty bc it feels like he's just pushing town the whole time but he feels so righteous about it that I think he's more likely town with his head up his ass than scum
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #209) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:12 am

ffery how the fuck are you getting this many pagetops
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #210) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:22 am

In post 1212, Kismet wrote:
In post 1195, Disaster Cartel wrote:Why do you think nacho is scum?
there's a lot in my iso about this but to hit the high points:

1) the biggest issue was the early engage on cakez, which felt like a move designed to emotionally manipulate cakez rather than read him, and the level of "i'm fed up with your shit" didn't seem like a legitimate reaction to what cakez had actually done at that point
2) the VFT shift seemed completely out of left field and didn't seem like legitimate paranoia at the time for me, just "I reread one post from lilith and decided they're town now" and I personally didn't see why that post in particular got them from strong scum to weak town read.
(Incidentally you and nacho are both ignoring skitter to read lilith, but seem to have come to completely opposite conclusions. If she's really the easier to read one, uh, I'm not seeing it here. Skitter looks town.
3) I still hatehatehatehate , and I explain in why
4) I guess I'm really wary of the AtE in + as it just sounds like to me someone really trying to be upset but like not actually upset.

what it's explicitly NOT about is the engagement on not_mafia (as I mentioned in ) during the early points of the game, which I found to be oblique but am not scumreading. There's a lot of room for philosophical differences about how to approach this game.

I'm certainly open to talking about why you think he's town at this point in the game.
Maybe asking me about shit in the first place might have been a good place to start
I feel like I spent the majority of the early game doing this rather than attacking, but like even if you're town and I'm completely wrong on you I'm not going to apologize for being wrong. This is what we do to solve the game.
I'm doing my best not to make this a toxic interaction. You're a good player and I want you to be town and I feel like you have the ability to show it if that's legitimately what you are.
but like... cakez' intro was bad and I think deservedly called out by nacho? like if it was slightly exaggerated so what, it was still a good push then and is a good push now

and I mean, skitter most always looks town, that doesn't make her town. whereas lili is I think clearer to read. I'll go and find the nacho post where he talks about why he's reading lili as town in a minute but I do think that's the better way to read the hydra so I also don't really see what's wrong with this

I also don't think 871 is that bad unless you think he's lying about notty and infinity. I think he's wrong on infinity haviing left range, probably is right on notty, but the general point that the standard should be different for both of them vs a skitter-led hydra is like.. very reasonable imo?

I also don't think 887 is very AtE-ish *shrug*

right and I'm not talking about you necessarily but I feel like that's what started off the wagon train and then it's just never really been let go of, and new reasons have been provided as and when necessary

----

I think he's town bc, as mentioned, I think he's just approaching the game in a very similar way to how I'm approaching it and has been the whole time. like, it's annoying that he has no idea how to read me and idk it would be good if ydrasse were here more bc I think she's somewhat easier to read but like

idk I just identify very strongly with him. it feels a lot like scum are playing a power game and have just kind of managed to freeze out both of us from having any real impact on the game by encouraging the narrative that we're scum since super early on when I don't think there was a substantive basis for that at all. but then that's continued instead of there being like, very much interest at all in re-evaluating either of our slots.

basically I feel like my slot is being handled in a certain way by scum, and when I look at nacho, who I think has had similar takes to me and a similar strategic approach, it feels like the same thing has been done to him. does that make sense?

I feel like you scumbinned me super early for very weak reasons and then weren't super interested in getting into it. but like salsa and cakez are the worse culprits there but by the time you were also doing it I already felt like fuck this game vibes
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #211) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1216, SirCakez wrote:I don't believe that DC believes these reads
...because ?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1216, SirCakez wrote:there are definitely easier wagons for scum...
said wagons being... ?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #213) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:38 am

actually yeh

VOTE: cakez
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #214) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:49 am

In post 1344, notscience wrote:I’d find it more fun if you guys make me the counterwagon instead of Cakez
we don’t want to make you the counterwagon because you’re town you fucking nugget
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #215) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:50 am

In post 1352, petapan wrote:VOTE: momrangal
get back on cakez
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #216) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #217) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 am

In post 1355, Infinity 324 wrote:Why is cakez scum
he’s been v opportunistic all game and has basically just lolcatted when called out on this
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #218) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:13 am

Like, take this post infinity
In post 1338, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1330, Disaster Cartel wrote:but like... cakez' intro was bad and I think deservedly called out by nacho? like if it was slightly exaggerated so what, it was still a good push then and is a good push now
I hate this
Nacho's pushback against me was very entangled with our histories playing together
Calling my intro objectively "bad" as called out by Nacho feels like heavy misrep
Apparently this is bad from me bc I’m endorsing nacho’s take of him being bad

But like he has no interest in if *i* disliked his intro for reasons other than nacho’s which, btw, I did
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #219) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:17 am

Here are the relevant posts and they’re just bad or neutral:
In post 11, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: venus fly trap
Cursed hydra
blah
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
looking for reasons to avoid NM
nothing posting
In post 195, SirCakez wrote:I see a bunch of pages here but it is very late so I will see y'all tomorrow
nothing posting
In post 240, SirCakez wrote:
In post 41, Disaster Cartel wrote:policying NM is my idea of a good time

-Mena
why not a good book ^.^
In post 88, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 86, Disaster Cartel wrote:
VOTE: NM

-Mena
Eh, I don't like this vote.

UNVOTE: Venus Fly Trap

VOTE: Disaster Cartel
I will sheep this in lack of something better
still reading

VOTE: disaster cartel
incredibly lazy vote on me that’s not really justified but worth bearing in mind that I’m p sure others had also been voicing dislike of me (like kismet) making this safe
In post 245, SirCakez wrote:I like Kismet, Salsa and Infinity. Not crazy about notsci, L+G, or Venus Fly Trap. I can have lots of scumreads in this game :) :)
In post 154, Disaster Cartel wrote:I stg if we have to have another conversation about policy limming and why it’s worth it I will put my face through my desk given the context

-Mena
this seems so fake
In post 167, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 162, notscience wrote:Or we could let the game breathe and if we really can’t come up with a better option and need a deadline scramble then we decide to go there
I’m not saying we speed lim I’m saying that the only reason policy lims don’t work is bc people get attached to their pet SRs which most of the time aren’t any better than rand, and we should just play it safe and agree that we’re limming NM unless someone basically claims scum

-Mena
YIKES
In post 208, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Not_Mafia

Was a fun thought while it lasted. Don't think notscience is out of scum range but do like what he's posted so far.
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
If Not_Mafia flips scum (which is looking more and more possible by the minute), then ^this^ is a potential partner.
sure dude
In post 233, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 221, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:also i am glad to see that my partner did not play after telling me he would

~leaf
Isn't beeboy the one who just doesn't post as scum?
this is true
This has already been covered, but when pushed on these reasons they just... weren’t good and didn’t have much depth to them. But after I interrogated cakez on that, did he like re-evaluate or revise his read at all? No, he just doubled down, and that’s what he’s done on nacho too

He’s just picking the easiest targets and coming up with reasons to have his vote on them. His vote on nacho is v much scum looking to make sure a wagon goes through imo
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #220) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:20 am

Anything unsigned is me btw, unless ydra specifically points out that she forgot to sign something

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #221) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:02 pm

In post 1367, SirCakez wrote:You're quoting old posts and ignored how I've continued to call out your scummy posts well past that point
What scummy posts I didn’t play for like 3 days
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #222) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:03 pm

In post 1368, SirCakez wrote:Why didn't you call out that stuff earlier?
I... did? I just wasn’t ready to go in on you being scum until I saw if you did re-evaluate or anything AFTER I’d called out your posts, and you didn’t
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #223) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:04 pm

I obviously didn’t say that because why would I give you a free guide on how to get a TR from me when I was thinking you were >rand scum
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #224) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:11 pm

In post 1373, notscience wrote:despite the “townbloc” voting it.
ftfy
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #225) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:22 pm

In post 1375, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1370, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1367, SirCakez wrote:You're quoting old posts and ignored how I've continued to call out your scummy posts well past that point
What scummy posts I didn’t play for like 3 days
1 which head is this??
In post 1372, Disaster Cartel wrote:I obviously didn’t say that because why would I give you a free guide on how to get a TR from me when I was thinking you were >rand scum
2 ????????????????????????????
(1)
In post 1363, Disaster Cartel wrote:Anything unsigned is me btw, unless ydra specifically points out that she forgot to sign something

-M
(2) not a great response to me explaining why I’m SRing you but ok
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #226) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:23 pm

@cakez everything you’re doing reads so performatively lol
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #227) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:44 pm

In post 1378, SirCakez wrote:2 doesn't make any sense
A free guide to getting a TR from you like what? Why would I want you to townread me when I scumread you?
because you’re scum, you had a shitty scumread on me that you couldn’t justify, I intereogated that and you didn’t really have any reasons for it but I’m saying that if I’d then said “oh I’m not calling you out on this bc I want to see if you use the fact that the SR was super weak and this engagement to re-evaluate or not before I commit on you being scum” then that would have entirely defeated the point
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #228) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:45 pm

When your reaction is actually like

>anyone: calls cakez scum
>cakez:
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #229) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:47 pm

In post 1379, Kismet wrote:who are you actually scumreading in (me, noddy, infinity, vfp) rather than just saying haven't left their range yet
I do not want a solidified townbloc without me in it with two slots that I am absolutely not comfortable calling town with any level of confidence in it (and who I think are like reasonable equity partners if either one flip scum and a significant portion of my scum bloc is wrong)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #230) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 pm

We have already established that you are being a nugget this game so
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #231) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 pm

r u sure about that bc that’s not how it looks from where im sitting
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #232) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 pm

when I/nacho flip town and cakez flips scum will u not be such a dick about trying to force your reads through against voices loudly telling you no or to wait
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #233) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:58 pm

I’ll think about it, I kinda wanna reread nacho’s shift of VFT in his reads again before I decide

This is the sort of deal I’m aMenable to, tho
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm

In post 1395, Venus Fly Trap wrote:mena i kinda want u to articulate a read on my half of the slot
I’ve already done this?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #235) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Mine
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #236) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:05 pm

It’s not like an indefinite write-off tho. To be crystal clear: i think your half of the slot is towny. You look like you’re solving, your tone is excellent, most importantly for me you helped me get re-engaged which I think quite a lot of times doesn’t happen if you don’t reach out when you did and in the way you did, and I don’t see a lot of motivation for scum!you doing that but I absolutely do for town!you

BUT I don’t like that you’re targeting nacho, your other head has worried me, and without any info from flips etc I don’t feel confident saying I think your slot as a whole is town or that I feel confident in you being town, even if yes, I am townreading you rn
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #237) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 pm

In post 1401, fferyllt wrote:mine is not good enough
you don’t leave enough time to think of strong pagetops, carpe diem bay-beeee
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 pm

I could vote mom
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 pm

I would rather do cakez, salsa, or NM but I’ll compromise if it means not doing nacho
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:08 pm

I don’t really get why your SR on nacho is so strong @skitter
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:09 pm

VOTE: mom
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 pm

Nacho doesn’t seem to have been very capable of strong arming anything thus far and I don’t see why if u think he’s scum one person dying will make a huge difference to that D2

+seems like a price worth paying for being 1/3 of the way to winning
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:15 pm

okay but even if that one vocal person being dead makes it IMPOSSIBLE to lim nacho

He still doesn’t automatically become a slot that everyone is listening to or start magically strong arming the game when a solid majority of the game are still SRing him

Even if he lives and even if I’m wrong and you’re right there’s still a very good chance the game ends flipping twice more in (cakez, salsa, NM)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #244) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:17 pm

In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:nacho is just scum here and i'm baffled that you're townreading him: his read progression makes no sense and he's being blatantly oppurtusnistic and survivalistic,
okay can you run me through this more or give me the cliff notes à la Kismet
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:19 pm

In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean i didn't get the vibe that you were townreading me/us, i thought you were kinda putting us in your scumpool cuz of lilith
Bc I’m not townreading you(pl) I’m townreading you(sing) and jury is still out on your slot overall

Basically

I think I can be wrong on you and right on lili where I’m TRing you and SRing her

But I think that if I’m TRing her then very likely your slot overall is town

Which is why I tried to extend her an olive branch because I would like to talk to her more. Was also never my intention to make her feel like she doesn’t want to play the game and I feel bad if that’s how she took me saying I didn’t wanna speak to her but I was feeling v pissed off at the time with how she was engaging with me
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:19 pm

In post 1425, fferyllt wrote:mine
mine is not good enough
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 pm

In post 1424, notscience wrote:Mena can you try to explain a scum Mara town nacho world where she doesn’t vote him there over not mafia

Please just humor me

Ninja/
Bulges avatar
hmmn

okay this is an interesting point i guess
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #248) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 pm

i guess if she’s worried it will look so opportunistic that the wagon just switches to her?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #249) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:24 pm

In post 1428, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1421, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:nacho is just scum here and i'm baffled that you're townreading him: his read progression makes no sense and he's being blatantly oppurtusnistic and survivalistic,
okay can you run me through this more or give me the cliff notes à la Kismet
- uh his townread of me came out of thin air once other people were townreading me
- the timing of his sircakez read was similarly bad
- at a time that he literally didn't have any scumreads, he kept trying to get notsci to commit to sheeping his reads in a way that looked manipulative/buddy-ish (i.e. capatilizing on the fact that notsci respects town-him's reads even tho he didn't have strong reads to speak of at the time)
- his l/g (now peta) vote looked like he was looking for places to vote
- unvoted just cuz peta repped into the slot and was defending him

like idk i don't see much good here
okay so I’m interested in the TR on your slot but and the way he’s approaching notsci (a lot of which I think I missed from when I was really checked out and need to go back through) but I think the other bits aren’t really valid in a scum case on nacho

the cakez read was fine because cakez’ opening
was not good
, the l/g vote was fine bc the slot was terrible and is still like questionable but (and this applies to final point too) i think peta is decently towny apart from his weird notsci push but either way he’s definitely redeemed the slot from where it was at while l/g were in it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #250) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:25 pm

In post 1434, notscience wrote:Maybe? But e-1 means not mafia hammers every time. She could then escape overnight.
Only if he’s on before anyone calls out her vote or unvotes

But I take your broader point and I’ll think about it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #251) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:27 pm

In post 1438, Venus Fly Trap wrote:she is a little upset by what u said actually
idk
i don't want to defend/towncase the other half of my slot cuz that would be weird but i don't think you're reading her well

and idk i still find it weird that you're reading us off of lilith and not me
okay well like, can you convey to her that I didn’t want for that to happen and that id like to talk to her

and I’m not asking you to do that, but I would like to read her more

Idk why you’re finding this weird, when have I ever been that confident in my ability to read you? I don’t think I’ve confidently proclaimed your alignment *on D1* since Ali v pine which is damn near two years and who knows how many games ago now
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #252) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 pm

In post 1441, Venus Fly Trap wrote:don't think peta has been townie (and don't think you can just brush off the 'weird' notsci push, but ok)
I think it’s quite explicable as notsci is being dickish in how he’s pushing his reads and if I didn’t already TR him I can see how peta being pissed off with him translated that into seeing him as scum

I think he’ll come round but I think notsci’s “oh sorry you repped into a scum slot” would be frustrating as either alignment and I think it’s pretty NAI that peta SR it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #253) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:34 pm

You were in the avengers hydra and you were the sole reason why that game was hell for me from like D3 on

Ty for passing the message

I think the difference is I don’t really do that? I just assume town!you until there’s evidence proving otherwise and mostly that works out pretty well. I think I’ve already covered why I’m not here, and it’s because the scum!rand % is so high. But I think we’re getting to the point where we’re just going in circles. You’re gonna find it weird that I’m not like more invested in reading your head but I’m still gonna keep townreading you but not committing to a hard read on your overall slot until I have a better handle on lili
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #254) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm

In post 1446, Venus Fly Trap wrote:peta isn't really the sort ot get pissed off at tho, and also i don't think that would lead him to scumread someone
This doesn’t really jam that well with what I know of peta who I think has been generally quite emotional and prickly when I’ve played with him

I’m particularly thinking JK9++ when he felt he was getting shitpushed in the later game sections
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #255) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Idk I’m curious about infinity on peta actually
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #256) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 pm

dammit
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #257) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

@noddy i dont think you’ve been over the line fwiw but I can see why peta or nacho would be pissed off with how you’ve approached things and why in peta’s case he might SR u for it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #258) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:43 pm

In post 1453, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i was in the avengers hydra a different game, sky was the mod, and i'm reasonably confident i got flipped day2 that game.

and meh i guess i see your point. fair enuf. she is a bit frustrated with you tho, fair warning
OH SHIT POKEMON UPICK

okay wrong game my bad, AvP was my second ever large theme. Yeah you did but the game was hell for me from D3 because I was hard defending your hydra only based on how much I TR your head. I have been wary of placing that much confidence in my read on you *especially* in early game ever since
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #259) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 1453, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i actually don't think he was anything like this in jk9++, even when he was getting shitpushed later on
he kept trying to work with people to flip dats/nm
Wait not jk9++ then, sorry, PyP? The one where lili was scum who repped out and town had one of the worst miselims of all time in site history when I was limmed the day before lylo (also, that description of the lim: not my own words, someone PM’d me after the game to characterise it that way)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #260) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:46 pm

ffery, where r the images in the VCs from?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #261) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 pm

In post 1461, Venus Fly Trap wrote:but i still don't he scumread people there just cuz he was annoyed with them
that’s not what I’m saying

I’m saying there was a component of emotionality in his reads that I think is consistent with him SRing noddy here

it’s like.. idk like I think he exhibited traits there in how he gets his reads and how he approaches slots that is consistent with him getting thrown off track by being upset with someone

~

I haven’t needed to reference it bc we haven’t been in a game in the past 2 years where your odds of being scum were 5/12 instead of 3/13 in the last 2 years, and thus my “skitter town until she’s not” approach hasn’t needed modification until this setup
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #262) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 am

In post 1514, SirCakez wrote:why would I reeval when you keep making scummy posts?
Bc this was way before then? Like I know you’re kinda locked into SRing me now, my point is that if u were town I think you would have re-eval’d after that initial engagement over why your initial scumread was p much entirely based on things that are NAI or just super weak reasons
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #263) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 am

In post 1519, SirCakez wrote:it could be yeah
lol
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #264) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:48 am

In post 1535, Venus Fly Trap wrote:mena you don’t get to be a butt to me and then act like you’ve been wronged. I made one observation about you and you decided that was cause to go nuclear and get toxic and then blamed me for it. I don’t want to talk to you like, at all.
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to portray it as me having been wronged by you, i was more trying to get at how I found your approach to me there really bizarre from town!you, and that’s why I want to talk to you know to try and understand that

I admit I overreacted but I was feeling very frustrated in general when you arrived in thread with that. I’m not trying to excuse it, just to explain it

If you’re able to get to a point where you can I would rly like to try to have some more positive engagement with you and to talk w you about the game
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #265) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:51 am

x_x i’ve been super demotivated to play mafia lately, is there anything the thread at large wants my opinion on later? i can chew on it a bit while i work

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #266) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:59 am

i’ll read more over them later, in my heart i wanted nacho to be town however many pages ago

i don’t remember anything moms posted at all so i’m probably gonna come back with her being in the poe knowing me

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #267) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:01 am

though i will say i’ll find it ? if mom hasn’t posted about me/my head even if i haven’t been as active lately bc she clocked me as mafia pretty quick last time we played so she should have at least referenced that as a measuring point

maybe i just expect too much though but ^ is on my mind

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:56 pm

o/

i know someone asked me abt mom yesterday, cakez i think, and to answer: it is more than likely that if i cant remember moms posting that shes scum but i also cant remember like, 40 pages of this game so i didnt knwo if i was being dumb

on a skim though i'm fine w just killing mom if that's the move today

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:05 pm

euuuuugh

my heart doesnt WANT THAT

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:09 am

FINALLY THE YEET I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

VOTE: N_M

NO MORE VOTES, N_M e-1
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 am

uh no it's de facto e-1 I'm p sure

4 votes + N_M will probably hammer himself
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 am

In post 1791, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum are going all out to get 2-0 and put us on the back foot for the rest of the game, there’s at least 1, probably 2 scum already on me here, if I were scum I would 100% have been the sacrifice
maybe do something next game then
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:17 am

you don't get to coast by doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing every game and getting to make it a die roll in lylo if you're town

I mean, I don't think you are, but if you are then its entirely your own fault you're being limmed
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #274) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:24 am

I'm not sure how I feel about mom in light of the peta!push there instead of nacho

like I still think notsci, VFT, bork are town

infinity is still probably town?

so its like (Iverson, cakez, N_M, bulge)

maybe infinity/mom should be paired there but either way I think the scum locus is in that group which is good odds of just winning or at worst I think it nets us final day lylo
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #275) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:24 am

In post 1798, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1794, Disaster Cartel wrote:uh no it's de facto e-1 I'm p sure

4 votes + N_M will probably hammer himself
Iverson unvoted but ok
In post 1778, Iverson wrote:VOTE: NM

3 votes should be fine.
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #276) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:27 am

I guess if Iverson towns up the salsa!slot a lot it might be like a toss up in (Iverson, mom, infinity) I guess but that's kind of irrelevant if all of (N_M, cakez, bulge) are scum
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #277) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:30 am

I'm literally about to go out to a friend's place for a drink so this isn't the best time but essentially I was ruminating on it and I think lilith refusing to speak to me is probably quite +town on top of skitter playing in a v protown way when she really didn't need to as scum (specifically in reference to my own slot)

I would quite strongly lean salsa/iverson in the pool you mentioned being the last one but I'll try to engage with the rep in on his own posting, but I'll think about what noddy is saying on infinity + what you said about mom
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #278) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:56 am

Iverson have we played together before?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #279) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:56 am

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #280) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 am

Oh cool, I get it now, thanks!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

In post 1883, Iverson wrote:VOTE: notscience

Open to either this or NM but I want to see where this goes. I'll stop castigating him for a few hours and let others jump in but I am not thrilled.
You should catch up first, I think noddy was p towny in his initial interactions with me and I still think his nacho vote felt like a more sincere take than like cakez/your slot’s/mom’s
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #282) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

In post 1879, notscience wrote:All menas done is enjoy elimming notmaf bc it’s a policy thing and I’m not voting for policy I’m voting people I scumread lmao
Why are you scumreading N_M and why are you not voting him anymore
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

I think that cakez and NM read partnery on the last page with the 1855-1857 and I think N_M’s 1870 reads as insincere given that we really haven’t had that many rep ins this game
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:03 am

(1) I don’t think he’s tryharding compared to what he’s capable of and (2) isn’t your vote meant to be mine for the day?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:06 am

In post 1896, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1894, Disaster Cartel wrote:(1) I don’t think he’s tryharding compared to what he’s capable of and (2) isn’t your vote meant to be mine for the day?
What is NM even capable of? This is possibly the most I've ever seen out of him.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84282
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:08 am

In post 1895, notscience wrote:You never agreed first off I was just being nice

And are you scumreading or policying? I’m not voting policy.
Oh shit I thought I did after your entry today

I’m SRing at this point

I have enough TRs/TLs, I think the resistance to the wagon yesterday when I know the main pushers were 2 town is strongly indicative, and I think he has excellent equity with my other SRs (like cakez)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #287) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:22 am

Iverson might be town actually

I was originally worried he was going for a pocket on me to try to alleviate the pressure I was putting on the slot when he repped in but him putting me middling in his readslist makes that not a thing
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #288) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:49 am

In post 1993, Iverson wrote:Very weird angled expectation given that I have never interacted with it given a read on your slot other than to say I don't know you.

Why does it even move the needle?
In post 1994, Iverson wrote:Just bizarre to me that that was ever even a theory given what I had put on the table the last time you checked in, and bizarre to me that it's getting spun into something nulltown.

There are a million paths to take as scum here and most of them do not require buddying someone who I haven't played with, hasn't been around at the same time as me, and whose only pressure on me is a oneliner that I might be the scum in a secondary pool given by another player. Why is this the avenue you expect from scum Iverson?
Pocket was might’ve been mis-speaking, maybe I should have said “trying to defuse things between our slots” instead

Essentially, if scum then I would have expected you to keep up the line that salsa was pushing and assume that your buddies would have told you I’m probably the main slot pushing your slot as scum

Given that, I think that backing off from a DC!scum position to like just join me on the person I’ve wanted since yesterday felt a lot like you were trying to remove the only person sussing your slot from doing so

Like it’s not that you can’t do other things as scum but you felt like you were breaking with what I would expect the scumplan to be in a way that only really makes sense for scum!you to do if the aim is to just get to a status where you don’t have anyone so critical in you
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #289) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:49 am

I’m uh

Pretty high rn so if that doesn’t make sense ask again later
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #290) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 am

In post 2004, Venus Fly Trap wrote:don't really understand why mena thinks he's a desirable slot to pocket. I don't think they're anywhere near the top of the townlist. why would Iverson be looking to pocket DC over bork upon entrance?

- lilith
Are we speaking again yet? I just explained this but I essentially think of it as a “removing pressure” thing that I could see coming from scum!iverson rather than like “I must pocket mena because he has so much sway”
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #291) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:51 am

In post 2012, Disaster Cartel wrote:Are we speaking again yet?
I’m really asking, this feels like maybe it comes off more combative than it was intended
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 am

no no, post more

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:19 am

no no keep going, post more. give the people what they want

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:23 am

that man of mischief would give it without hesitation, go for it

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 am

i havent read much at all tbh

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 am

like, ive skimmed but i dont consider that reading/being caught up

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #297) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:39 pm

Who cares, does it matter
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #298) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:40 pm

The important thing is we’re flipping him today
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Feels a lot like it doesn’t

Or like there’s no conclusive answer that’s not WIFOM
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:41 pm

I think the most important thing for today is probably not to get as bogged down and to drag things out until deadline

If iverson wants a bit more time to read sure, and it’s fine if noddy needs until Thursday to post some stuff but I think we should be aiming to lim during the weekend
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #301) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Bulge is like my least favourite flip of the people we should be flipping
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #302) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:48 pm

If N_M is town then things are kind of fucky but realistically I think it’s unlikely

Like he’s scummy for him comparatively and there’s also enough +town slots that he’s also just v likely scum via PoE
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #303) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Overthinking this and dragging it out a million years is not gonna help at all

It’s still like (N_M, cakez) and then probably some combination of (bulge, mom, iverson, infinity) but again, if cakez + N_M are right then so long as scum is not literally just the townbloc the game is p much in auto
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #304) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:50 pm

That wasn’t directed at you specifically infinity, it was more of a general comment to thread
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #305) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:51 pm

In post 2059, Infinity 324 wrote:I almost want to say mena is scum cause I like his posting so much but lol
solid way to read me tbh
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #306) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 pm

NO
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #307) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 pm

BAD
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #308) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:53 pm

what is this sudden burst against nm lmao

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #309) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:53 pm

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #310) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:54 pm

In post 2075, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2073, Disaster Cartel wrote:what is this sudden burst against nm lmao

- ydra
It's mostly PoE for me
poe as in both bulge + nm are scum or just bulge

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #311) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:54 pm

idk if wagoning bulge is the move bc worst case he gets ran up nm quickhammers and then what

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #312) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:54 pm

In post 2069, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena I don't feel nearly as confident about this game as you do

Do you think scum are all like bussing? Or why is there so much consensus here?
I think this is just scum backed into a corner so yeh I think scum are bussing or just not doing anything because they know if they just coast it out then there is potential for the wind to start blowing another direction out of apathy and oh hey, look, we have a trash bulge wagon all of a second!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #313) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:55 pm

It’s not even like bulge is town it’s just that if we’re wagoning a non-contenta slot the better one to do first is VERY CLEARLY the one that couldn’t get off the ground at all yesterday and that was used, partly, to get the susp train rolling on the only flipped town we have
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #314) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 pm

In post 2079, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2076, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 2075, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2073, Disaster Cartel wrote:what is this sudden burst against nm lmao

- ydra
It's mostly PoE for me
poe as in both bulge + nm are scum or just bulge

- ydra
Both, bulge's posting is scummy too imo
And N_M’s isn’t?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #315) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:57 pm

One wrong flip does not a PoE destroy and besides which I fucking told you that was a bad flip and was ignored and am again just getting frozen out because we’re fucking around and deliberating when all we really need to do is wait for something more from iverson/noddy then flip N_M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #316) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:58 pm

In post 2084, Ydrasse wrote:i havent been paying the closest attention but i would assume atp that nm is more likely scum as a default than bulge if only out of like, behavior? and i know he was actually posting content which tbh ive never seen from him

i think its more likely nm scum than bulge scum and i dont wanna wager on this it seems dumb as hell

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #317) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:59 pm

I think there is like, reasonable chances of there being ~a scum~ that’s in the townbloc but fucked if I know who, probably you or maybe on a long shot noddy, but so long as there aren’t two in there then the game is proooobably close to donezo and I feel like all of (VFT, noddy, kismet) have been sufficiently town at this point that two being scum is unlilely
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #318) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:01 pm

In post 2087, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena I don't get why you're so opposed to this wagon when you're confident in the PoE that bulge is kinda part of
Because if we’re flipping a lurker slot then we should very clearly be flipping the lurker slot that received significant resistance yesterday and that also, I remind again, nacho (our only flipped town and someone who is not generally an idiot) wanted dead too

I just find the decision that we should spontaneously wagon the other lurker slot bizarre when they’re relatively equivalent only N_M is worse via gamestate
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #319) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:03 pm

In post 2089, Infinity 324 wrote:You're confident VFT is town mena?
P confident, and I don’t wanna get into it too much but basically I think lili’s continued refusal to/disinterest in speaking to me rings town for her half of the head and I’ve already covered quite extensively why skitt!head has been towny
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #320) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:03 pm

mena's saying stuff smarter than i am but yeah

idk maybe im not like, here enough but i just find going from nm to bulge very ? all things considered

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #321) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:07 pm

No, probably not, but there’s like a gradation going on

I think in most games skitt doesn’t prioritise a pocket on me enough to bother trying to bring me back into a game (especially when I’m being like, fairly widely SR and am a viable lim) instead of just like, letting someone who (if I may toot my own horn a little) can be very town/hard to lim and who can have games with good reads

Like the tradeoff doesn’t seem worth it

That’s not to say it’s impossible that skitt’s pulling some galaxy brain play and she’s good enough that she probably could fake that interaction with me and pocket me, but I think that overall makes the game harder for her to win not easier and so it’s unlikely

Does that make sense
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #322) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:09 pm

bulge could u do me a solid and vote for N_M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #323) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:10 pm

In post 2105, Kismet wrote:it does to me
Was this line meant to be in response to “the tradeoff doesn’t seem worth it”?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Also, if I’d finally rolled scum with skitt after like 2 years of trying I would have been about a billion times more hyped at the start of the game and prob wouldn’t have had a drop off
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #325) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:13 pm

In post 2110, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2106, Disaster Cartel wrote:bulge could u do me a solid and vote for N_M
what's the count at? what's the case for nm today?
Let’s say he’s at 2 votes

The case is that he (1) hasn’t done anything town but (2) does seem to care about not getting limmed which is +scum for him plus (3) he was being pushed by town yesterday and was heavily resisted and (4) after the game apathied there’s now an attempt to wagon you instead which tbf i think is townled but I still feel more confident and realistically I think we’re doing one of you so if ur town you should really vote him
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #326) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:13 pm

If ur scum I’ll even give you enough cred to survive an extra day if you bus him rn
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #327) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 pm

In post 2108, Kismet wrote:no sorry i didn't quote it somehow, was responding to "does that make sense?"
Ahh okay, gotcha
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #328) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:57 am

Is there stuff in particular we’re waiting on or are we ready to coalesce on N_M?

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #329) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:13 am

Not sure if that’s sarcasm cakez, but it’s from Assassin’s Creed (the second one maybe?)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #330) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:52 am

*twiddles thumbs*

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #331) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:29 am

Ydra is not caught up

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #332) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:18 pm

hi, guess who read some stuff

i want to vote bulge but i think mena would kill me if i moved our vote

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #333) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:20 pm

was standing in the shower thinking about this game and the scummiest thing that i think nm has actually done this game was the very brief window where he was posting actual content before reverting back to nothingness

i have hesitations about bulge but they're minute

p-edit: lemme quote some stuff

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (isolation #334) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:23 pm

also i'd feel really fucking bad if nm got away when we've been on him all game but like, idk. i'm torn between whether or not scum actually bus nm or try to leave him alive long enough to try and get a quickhammer in

i struggled for a bit trying to reconcile if these wagons can exist as svs and i came to the conclusion that there's no reason that they can't + bulge attacking infinity feels like the only option for scum!bulge when they've committed to having Obvious Townies and few options for those voting them. also the fact that it's like... why not vote nm there so you can get through to another day, imo? like this is projecting but i don't get why bulge choose to vote infinity which is for all intents and purposes atp a vanity wagon

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #335) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
In post 2413, The Bulge wrote:i'm reading the whole game and trying not to have tunnel vision here

but like
In post 2415, The Bulge wrote:the whole game starting from d2, that is. just meant I'm not isoing infinity atm if that's what it looks like lol
In post 2435, The Bulge wrote:
I am hung up on the contradiction, as should any townie in the game of mafia.
you haven't justified it or cleared up any inconsistencies, and any attempt you've made to do that so far has come across to me as a backpedal, or stretching of any potentially ambiguous wording in your posts you can find.
In post 2451, The Bulge wrote:
I don't like how this hasn't at any point felt like you are actually trying to help me understand what you meant, infinity.
it all feels entirely like coverup. also not a fan of shit like this
In post 2434, Infinity 324 wrote:It's pretty clear that there's many points of possible benefit of the doubt you could be giving me and are not
or calling my takes "absurd", trying to discredit me.
it feels reactive and defensive. the quoted line here has big caught-for-the-wrong-reasons frustration vibes.

I don't think you want your points and thought process to be fully laid out on display and explored and have all its holes exposed. the stretching and backpedalling and retroactive justification is spinning it all into a more convoluted web. if you were town being incorrectly pushed for a take you feel has been misinterpreted, I would expect some kind of summary, or alternate explanation, or a dumbed down version at least. instead I get stuff like you quoting the same post I have a problem with twice in a row as if that should be convincing me of anything new. you're looking for evidence that you didn't let your perspective slip instead of just explaining what you meant.
In post 2459, The Bulge wrote:or no one! i dont have an opinion of my own on the townbloc itself as a whole, i havent read enough. but im pretty sure infinity is scum.
In post 2465, The Bulge wrote:i don't think it matters who
i
think the scum in the bloc is. infinity presented very strongly that she believed the bloc to be all town. she then presented even stronger that she believed peta was protecting a buddy within the bloc. when pressed about this inconsistency, she flailed.
In post 2490, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2475, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2454, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1768, Infinity 324 wrote:Peta didn't want to point to examples because the townies were all transparently town and he didn't want to sow paranoia on a buddy.
my interpretation of this line is "peta didn't want to shake things up too much because the actual townies in the bloc were all transparently so, and he didn't want to risk blowing his partner's deep cover"

it doesn't make sense to say this at all if infinity doesn't think there is a partner in that bloc, regardless of any alternate theories she has given since then for why peta might have done that.
If me, bork, VFT, and notsci are all transparently town, it makes sense why peta didn't want to point to a specific scum in that group because...we're all transparently town.
so vaguely shading the entire group of Extremely Obvious Townies without further developing that thought is the more town-looking move? please

here's the things that i didn't like from bulge regarding infinity -- it feels like.. the inverse of what actually happened LMAO, like the point that was being made was a gotcha that was supposed to screw over infinity. and then that didn't happen. the things about being intentionally obtuse/discredting are the things bulge did (she's flailing, etc) whether or not he meant to do that.

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #336) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:33 pm

briefly toyed around with the idea that bulge could be town doing those things, because i've had the same sort of indignation before when no one was listening to me and i could like, see them doing it in real time? i don't think the game makes sense like that though

VOTE: the bulge

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #337) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:33 pm

cute pagetop

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #338) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:35 pm

if anyone wants anything else i'm going to be around for only like, ~10-15 more minutes probably, my brain and mentality have been as fragile as porcelain lately and this is a rare moment where i have the fortitude to post in games

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #339) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:43 pm

what the fuck

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #340) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:44 pm

i didnt think it was hammer and got up to get my cats some food ;_;

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #341) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:44 pm

bulge im so fucking sorry if youre town

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #342) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:48 pm

i am going to bed and praying this flips scum and im really sorry if i fucked it all up

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #343) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:49 pm

no?? i thought that it was e1 or something but i didnt think youd just hammer??

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #344) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:49 pm

like that literally didnt cross my mind that it was you doing that so i just got up r and thought id come back to someone asking my thoughts on something else

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #345) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:51 pm

im sorry but it just didnt seem like one to me when i saw the pedit and more of just "okay heres my vote ill bbl" or something

i need to sleep because i have work tomorrow, sorry

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #346) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:43 am

Sup fuckers

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (isolation #347) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:44 am

I think kismet!town is the only thing I basically still feel solid about lol

Maybe still good on VFT!town too, but I do wanna re-examine there as well
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #348) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:47 am

I was thinking it was (iverson, cakez, +1) but I’m not really sure if scum play it by bussing here given they’re 1 point from a win

Like it prob depends on how compromised remaining scum feel but I think there’s a strong pull to just play for a win when you’re so close

So if it isn’t both then it’s like probably either or maybe both of mom/infinity + I think I prob need to reconsider notsci at this point
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #349) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:53 am

Actually notsci and prism have surprisingly strong partner equity with one another but if they’re both scum I think we always flip prism first and then assuming that’s right
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #350) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:55 am

I think a big problem here is it’s v unclear to me if cakez is a fall guy or is actually just scum

But like I feel scum have played decently this game (admittedly town has played fucking terribly) and that’s making me think it’s more likely the “obvscum” isn’t actually scum

+tbh my confidence has been shaken a bit by fakeclaim finishing where I was locked on cakez as one of my top SRs and he was town
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #351) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:57 am

Us apparently being infinity’s top SR is bizarre and coming right off a pivot from iverson feels more to me like a read she feels she has to have than one that she actually has

Like I’m not getting the trajectory here at all but if u wanna try to explain @infinity then I’m listening
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #352) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:02 am

In post 2893, Iverson wrote:You have me as a scumread, have Cakez as a weird fall guy, but Cakez was not the driver of either of the two previous scumflip. While Bork has not explicitly said it, I would be absolutely shocked were he not wanting to flip me, and VFT has been much more transparent about it. I find it hard to believe Cakez is the fall guy over my slot.

I am in the scumpile almost as a given, but the connections to others are questionable.
Okay so let’s say that you/cakez is TvS

Who else is the team? Just (infinity, mom)? Cause that feels kinda too easy for how this game has gone
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #353) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:03 am

In post 2864, Infinity 324 wrote:The DC bulge vote was really bad and convenient based on the hydra's previous stance there, and I feel like ydrasse should've obvtowned by now (she has a decent amount of content over the course of the game)

Salsa was towny, and prism at least has put in a lot of work to make it seem like he's sorting people if scum
If u mean this^ then nah

This reads as v contrived to me
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #354) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:09 am

Idk I wasn’t sure how much I should read into the hammer yesterday

If the hammer is relatively meaningless then I think cakez looks worse than you coming into the day tbh, it’s only if the hammer is perceived as really scummy that you’re more likely to flip

Idk how this is me setting up for a cakez flip either
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #355) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:10 am

lol ok infinity
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #356) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:11 am

Like I don’t actually think infinity is trying at this point
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #357) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:13 am

That’s fine I gotta shoot in a second to get some sun down by the river

Finally have new apartment sorted so I’m treatin myself
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #358) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:16 am

This game is giving me strong vibes of scum not being able to TR our slot without losing bc I have no idea how we’re being considered in the PoE otherwise

Like my accuracy has been on point recently, this game I’ve basically had the best reads bar peta but there’s been like a concerted effort to keep me marginalised and I can basicslly only mark it down to scumteam pushing and then groupthink
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #359) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:18 am

G2H it’s (cakez, iverson, infinity) and there’s some weird bussing going on bc otherwise they figured the goose was cooked
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (isolation #360) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:59 am

Prod received, sorry

Will try to be around more tomorrow but am just v busy irl due to having to move appt

I’ll also ping ydra tomo to find out what’s with her rn

ffery, could we please get a V/LA until Friday just until I find out where ydra’s at?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (isolation #361) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 pm

-Mena
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #362) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:27 pm

sorry, i suck. busy and feeling exceptionally not-good today.

i'm really sorry about fucking up yesterday.

i'll try to make myself be around tomorrow, one thing that i can offer right now on a skim is that iverson's petulance(sorry idk what other word right now) is something i've seen come from him as town, havent played against him as scum so i don't know if it carries over but that's the baseline and it feels like the same "fuck this" spite-energy he had in boi game. feels at odds with how i felt eod about him.

sorry, will be here tomorrow with more otherwise but, yeah.

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (isolation #363) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:00 am

lol scum doubling down as soon as I go VLA

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #364) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:14 am

my brain feels like fucking mush right now and I can't process shit

infinity just insisting we're scum bc ydra voted bulge despite both NM/bulge being plausibly scum at the time and while she had voted there too reads like it's just a fake tunnel to avoid having to actually like, engage with our slot or justify the SR beyond that very surface level read. and then doubling down on it and being like SUPER confident on it being part of PoE from TRing (kismet, noddy, VFT) despite there being 4 slots there seems... idk, seems forced to me, and like the most logical outcome of not being able to vote for cakez/iverson if she wants to win today

cakez hopping on the second that notsci argues for voting us looks incredibly opportunistic lol

@notsci who exactly are all the people who think that we're scum that aren't like probably scum themselves from your PoV? do you think we're being bussed if we're scum or what exactly?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #365) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:17 am

In post 3052, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2984, Iverson wrote:I would really encourage reviewing my notes PT in Iceland. My scumplay is very intentional but restrained in scope, not putting as much value on being the specific person to win, and certainly not randomly targeted, spray and pray aggression.
This doesn't mean anything because you've acknowledged you are actively altering your playstyle this game
In post 2997, Iverson wrote:oh god you are actually bothering to try and partner hunt for me you sad sad soul

the game is over but if i'm scum you're dead at night just let the ship sail gently into the night, rest my child

updating my myspace status to lachrymose
this kind of posting is just wack. and not in a good way. it's like a AtE to Kismet.

what about a notsci/DC/iverson team?
In post 3057, notscience wrote:You

VOTE: DC

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
In post 3061, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3057, notscience wrote:You

VOTE: DC

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
This is a great point I think I'll bite

VOTE: disaster cartel

this is also just an entirely unbelievable thought process if cakez is town and yet makes total sense from scum

the rumination on notsci being scum followed by... sheeping him? like even if you think that he might be bussing here (which like, odd take if notsci and I are both on a team together? as I don't think we'd need to bus to try and win there, albeit depending on whoever our third was) sheeping someone into quick hammer range in lylo who you JUST called out as maybe being scum is bizarre
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (isolation #366) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:19 am

In post 3072, SirCakez wrote:how is it opportunistic when I've had you in my scumreads the entire day and have more than once expressed an interest in wagoning you
I mean I think I just broadly covered this in my last post but it's opportunistic that it comes the second after notsci does it who you've just been thinking about being scum?

and it's like opportunistic in a more meta sense because there's now a deadline-ish thing for when it's 'easy' to lim our slot, which is by Friday due to me having limited time until then (still not sure on ydrasse but I think she might be around a bit more)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #367) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:22 am

aren't you also meant to be thinking that Iverson is scum?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3077 (isolation #368) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:23 am

bc I think the only other person who's been in qh range is Iverson and like... obviously he wouldn't be quickhammered fypov lol?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3134 (isolation #369) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:08 pm

@infinity, will you be around tomorrow to talk to me? i feel like this game is a lost cause atp but i want to try and hash out some things with you because i don’t... basically i feel like you’re imposing some feelings about how i should be playing / what you expect of me and weaponizing that if it makes sense, wrt the obvtown comments among other things, you’re the person i think i’d wanna vote today but my votes have kinda sucked recently so yeah(this is a very very shallow thought but i’m also falling asleep trying to write this and i meant to post earlier)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (isolation #370) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:08 pm

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (isolation #371) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:05 am

@infinity - after work wanna chat?

(i’m only here for like 10 minutes or so so it’s a no-go atm)

@cakez - i mean okay then lol. in all reality i’m in a place where it’s frustrating that i fucked over the game now but i don’t have a lot of energy to channel into that by currently and given that i was writing that post just so i could feel like i hadn’t lied to mena when i said i was posting there’s not a lot of heart in that one in particular and i’m trying to muster up said heart to throw at this game at some point today hopefully

and fwiw i’d be dejected as either alignment because those sorts of emotions come naturally to me and i don’t fake them
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #372) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:06 am

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #373) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:31 pm

In post 3245, Ydrasse wrote:@infinity ok tmrw sorry, today not good for me wrt having energy or lately havent, hope i didnt keep you up waiting + hoping will have more spoons for mafia
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (isolation #374) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:25 pm

hi.

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #375) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:32 pm

hi me too

do you want anything from me? i have literally no motivation for this game atp but i'll try and claw us away from a loss if i can

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3426 (isolation #376) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:31 am

In post 3398, Infinity 324 wrote:Do people have thoughts about what scum were doing yesterday? I feel like scum could've pushed through many other mislims
I mean, I think you went pretty all in on trying to push through my miselim while I wasn't around so..?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #377) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:34 am

I think infinity is close to just being confscum at this point and I think the bigger concern is that idk where the remaining scum is in (cakez, Iverson)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #378) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:35 am

full disclosure, I didn't keep up with D3 very well and the amount of fucking wall posting didn't help at all as I find that hard to parse at the best of times, but I'm gonna try to catch up properly today (albeit I do have other commitments and can't purely focus on this game)
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3429 (isolation #379) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:39 am

VOTE: infinity
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #380) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:43 am

In post 3401, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I will consider voting notsci as well
skitt, you think that infinity and notsci decide to enter today bussing?

idk I feel like that's relatively unlikely? I think there's a better chance that if scum felt that the walls were closing in yesterday that one of them bussed mom for the cred and like I'm not sure that notsci is as likely to do have done that as cakez or iverson

like if notsci was bussing I think it almost comes too late for it to be worth it in a team of (notsci, infinity, mom) where they'd be better off just going hard for the win yesterday
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (isolation #381) » Sun May 16, 2021 1:57 am

okay, so I just went back through the VCs and I'm thinking that probably (infinity, Iverson) makes more sense than (infinity, cakez)

or at least, if cakez is scum then he's gone to like a really hard extent to try and keep his voting record looking shiny throughout the game
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (isolation #382) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:03 am

I'm not really seeing how that follows from even if it may not be wrong
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (isolation #383) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:08 am

noddy do you think that prism is so openly antagonistic towards you as scum?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (isolation #384) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:09 am

like the main point that makes me unsure about Iverson scum atp is I just have no idea what the fuck he's trying to accomplish really
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (isolation #385) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:48 am

honestly, no, but I get where you're coming at it from

did that turn out to be right in tenet?

I mostly remember tenet just being fucked from when I repped in and fighting a losing battle where people were too entrenched in their viewpoints to stand much of a chance
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (isolation #386) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:52 am

at a certain point "I was just embarrassingly wrong" starts sounding very hollow in light of an ISO of consistently avoiding voting scum at critical junctures and making votes on town at those same points
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (isolation #387) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:56 am

In post 3452, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3430, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3401, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I will consider voting notsci as well
skitt, you think that infinity and notsci decide to enter today bussing?

idk I feel like that's relatively unlikely? I think there's a better chance that if scum felt that the walls were closing in yesterday that one of them bussed mom for the cred and like I'm not sure that notsci is as likely to do have done that as cakez or iverson

like if notsci was bussing I think it almost comes too late for it to be worth it in a team of (notsci, infinity, mom) where they'd be better off just going hard for the win yesterday
i mean i feel like after yesterday, if that's the team their best bet *is* to enter today bussing? not really sure how else they could expect to win this withotu getting some sort of cred from a bus. and infinity yesterday was p bad and notsci when he entered wasn't much better just then tbh

i think that cakez is p town, and ngl i think iverson is too
idk I don't think notsci looks that bad really? and like I think there's a lot of credence to the idea that notsci!scum kills you > bork last night rather than killing one of his main defenders

so while, yes, if that *is* the team, maybe they feel like they have to bus, but then it doesn't make sense that infinity is walking back that vote in the last page

cakez I'm like coming round to a bit and I'm wondering if I've just been reading him wrong because he's been consistently wrong on me all game. but idg ur Iverson read -- like why is Iverson town beyond effort? I think prism trying hard is totally NAI and from what I have parsed of his yesterday it's just bizarre

like it doesn't really make sense to me from the PoV of Iverson being town or from Iverson being scum and if I'm having to write it off as not making sense then I'm inclined to lean that as scum

plus he just seems like a more likely partner than notsci for infinity?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (isolation #388) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:57 am

In post 3478, Infinity 324 wrote:How is that hollow that just means it's true
no, you're just scum
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (isolation #389) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:58 am

and I think your switch from "oh my god guys mena is so obvscum" yesterday and trying to get our slot yeeted while both me and ydra were p much absent vs this total defeatist AtE shit you have going on today is very +scum for you
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #390) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:58 am

In post 3482, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3472, notscience wrote:
In post 3462, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3459, notscience wrote:I think mena is only ever scum with skitter here Cakez.
i don't understand this
Skitter has been hard defending mena most of the game

What’s not to understand
yeah but why can't mena be scum with other people too? I can see a VFT-DC connection but that doesn't preclude DC from being scum with other people.
who am I ever scum with other than like VFT or notsci
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #391) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am

like cakez, if you are town and you wanna talk now is prob the time because if we yeet scum!finity today then we still need to get it right tomorrow and skitter is probably not gonna be around anymore to save the game again
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #392) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:01 am

In post 3488, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3486, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3482, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3472, notscience wrote:
In post 3462, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3459, notscience wrote:I think mena is only ever scum with skitter here Cakez.
i don't understand this
Skitter has been hard defending mena most of the game

What’s not to understand
yeah but why can't mena be scum with other people too? I can see a VFT-DC connection but that doesn't preclude DC from being scum with other people.
who am I ever scum with other than like VFT or notsci
you could be bussing infinity here
:roll eyes:
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #393) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:01 am

if I'm scum with infinity why do I enter bussing infinity when I have skitter hard pocketed in that world and can prob push notsci instead to just go for the win?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (isolation #394) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:04 am

especially when I didn't bus yesterday for the cred? like that progression just doesn't make sense for scum!mena

like if I'm aiming to win in 4p then I bus mom and infinity to fuck to get as much cred as I can
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3498 (isolation #395) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:05 am

ur not gonna vote urself infinity so stop acting like u will
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #396) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:06 am

cakez, talk to me about why Iverson is town
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #397) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:08 am

can you point me at which ones specifically?

bc again, what mostly Iverson's posting made my brain feel like it was mush yesterday and when I tried going back through some of his ISO earlier today my main reaction was just "wtf" more than anything else
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (isolation #398) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:09 am

lol, ok infinity
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #399) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:10 am

I don't think town!you ever actively game throws by self voting but I guess there are a very small number of worlds where scum!you does so performatively

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”