NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 38, Iconeum wrote:gyp + geraint calling it
Does Datisi have an agenda or not?
And why those?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 42, geraintm wrote:
In post 30, Iconeum wrote:
In post 23, geraintm wrote:
In post 19, Datisi wrote:i am informed that i am town
this was the 8t post after mine VOTE: datisi
i mean

i can see why your 'normal' playstyle gets you killed :lol:
that is the way i generate my random vote, i do tat every game.
no, i meant my normal way of playing is to sit back and just not move my votes very much, people hate it. i don't plan on being as like that from now on, and see how it goes (i fully expect people to go "Why is geraint so different from usual, lets vote him?")

I believe this.
Informed claims early day 1 are super unlikely to come from scum.
te straight up claim is because i have never been informed before in a game. i have zero idea what to do with it, so i thought to myself "lets keep this simple". I even said in my confirmation email to the mod that i planned to just announce it in my first post.
my thinking was - people should read me as town - this is just such a stupid thing to do if scum
second - i am assuming there is some sort of protective role/unkillable role on town side and they'd like to know about the strongman thing -
third - if i ever claimed after today it would just look weird - like an excuse to out someone or a lame town claim that couldn't be checked - so claim now
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god wtf is that quote rape. Fuck you mobile.
This is what i meant to say about Geraintm:

I believe this.
Informed claims early day 1 are super unlikely to come from scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ico r u always this hyper active like you just ate a ton of sugary candies from grandma’s bowl in the living room.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i’m typing this in my lunch break and i’m working a day to day job that’s sapping all life from me so please don’t spam so much like usual cus i’ll need to spend like all evening to catch up. :((

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Truth.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi prob town for tryhard and they will spend 20 pages ranting about me before realizing i’m town and moving on to the actual scum, but being real pissy about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 83, geraintm wrote:
In post 79, Datisi wrote:i'm a tryhard?
NorwegianBoy - 26 posts per day
Datisi - 16 posts per day

use this info as you see fit
Post count don’t make a tryhard.
If you spam pointless shit and have 50 posts per day ur not a tryhard. And conversely, you can have like 3 posts a day and still be an ultra tryhard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 88, Datisi wrote:
In post 87, Gypyx wrote:
In post 85, Datisi wrote:
In post 81, Gypyx wrote:
In post 72, Datisi wrote:VOTE: norwee
why the switch?
the post i voted you for was tonally a disaster
your explanation explained why it could be a town tonal disaster
hmm, think i see why

anything weird about norwee, or just random bleh?
his posts up to that point were all lifeless, posting for the sake of posting, no actual analysis/arguments etc
What? O_O

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve got two townreads just from my light skim of the game.
TWO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 95, geraintm wrote:i literally don't care what people think now. i hate day ones, i think town trying to come to an educated elimination means scum are less likely to be eliminated than if straws were drawn. i want to move to day 2 when other people will have some information from overnight and we can try and properly find scum

last game i did my normal "i don't want to vote anyone, when i do i am going to stick with it for a long time" play style, and then i had 5 votes placed on me in 5 posts in 33 minutes whilst i was asleep to get eliminated, i'm fed up with that

[note, i was scum... :)]
This is stupid and you should feel bad. Day 1 is informative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ur face is lifeless Datisi.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’ve got no light in your eyes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d like to see how much life you can put in your posts while huddling in front of a cold bus station on your way to another tiring day of work. Feeling like your fingers about to freeze off cus we’re in April and Norway didn’t get the memo that winters supposed to be over by now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The informed claim and anata.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 180, innocentvillager wrote:norway can you go through your emotional state at this time? im just wondering why you felt like you needed to capitalize "two"
Annoyed, angry, rabid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Annoyed at being called lifeless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 184, innocentvillager wrote:but you don't have to tell it's ok,
Conversely, can i ask why you’re so passive?
It reminds me of your scum game and it freaks me out.
Like, do you want to know or not? Do you not really care if i answer the question, is that why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And then there’s me. Solving a newbie game on day 1 by finding one scum because of their bad vote, and their teammate based on their interractions with each other.
But sure, day 1 eliminations are TOTALLY pointless and nobody should give a fuck about anything said. :roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 196, Datisi wrote:also i will probably ignore all of gera's posts on d1 because they're almost verbatim things only heard in the newbie queue.
Fine i guess i’ll make this my policy too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VP Baltar do you have multiple accs or is this our first time?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #207 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not feeling evil aura from Datisi.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #208 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 206, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 203, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VP Baltar do you have multiple accs or is this our first time?
First time! I only play on this account
Hm. Felt like you treated me somehow familiarly, but it’s really the first time huh?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anya you’re just in time to witness my resurrection.
I’m good this time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anya can you at least try to elaborate why Beorgegailey is town in that post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 238, Datisi wrote:actually i don't like that question anymore
In post 239, Datisi wrote:i'm gonna go now bye
Can i townread this? I want to townread this. I’m going to townread this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah. In that game where i was absolutely convinced they were scum but everyone called me stupid and dumb for not seeing how obviously town Datisi was and i almost died but got conf!towned.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 250, innocentvillager wrote:link please/was it recent? and why are you so sure Datisi is different/town here?
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83567
Smugglers port.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like my reads work on a completely different level from other people so people who are good at scum by meta usually aren't that good at fooling me, the problem is that i suck at convincing the rest of the town that they are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi just feels town by tone to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't townread you IV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #260 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: VP Baltar
His postings just felt agenda based so far.
in particular.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #262 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

204 too kinda.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #264 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 263, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't townread you IV.
i mean id be shocked if I ever got day eliminated in this plist so im not too worried yet :P
Ew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #265 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That response feels scummy.
Btw why did you ask a trick question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like the result is pointless because i already went in there with the mindset that there HAD to be one town ISO. So the response would have been wrong either way as it was simply choosing what i presumed to be the less scummy ISO rather than saying something like "Any of these ISO's could be town or scum, which is scum/town?"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d rather ask why IV framed the question that way and put two scum ISO’s.
Do you want me to subconciously believe Datisi could be scum here? If so, why? Do you yourself think Datisi is scum here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 273, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:204 too kinda.
(Pls link posts at least so I don't need to search)

Again, why is stating an opinion = having an agenda?
It just feels like you're stating a lot of things and not doing much with it.
And regarding the familiarity thing, it was you shortening the names and i thought you might be someone i knew from earlier or multi-account user. But you're clearly not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 300, VP Baltar wrote:I have lots of experience with Datisi as well. It is too early to tell his alignment.

Repeating a point from Norwegian about me (which is very eh to begin with) is definitely in line with OMGUS.
There’s no way this is Omgus. And it’s a bit disingenuous how you’re framing it that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #314 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Luca literally said the same later but ok.
I don’t see why Luca having those reads is scummy, i’ve had the same reads up to this point.
Maybe Luca could be trying to pocket if my reads are bad, but i’m inclined to believe i’m correct.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is Wooper Wooper...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #320 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ico do you have reads on me, IV or VP?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But town Ico never does that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #324 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You played with me in Team Mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 330, Datisi wrote:ico's memory (or lackthereof) keeps surprising me :P

also friendly reminded that the TM event is still ongoing therefore the games are not yet legal to talk about, thank you
Not my fault it lasts for 5 years.
We can’t talk about an game that ended 2 months ago, it’s getting ridiculous.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #363 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint you’re a bad player, but town. That’s all i have to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #364 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or well, good at towntelling. Shit at scum hunting. Maybe that sounds a bit nicer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #376 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you just being ironic or something?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #388 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m liking VP’s more recent posts a bit better.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #389 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m seeing a lot of comments that George’s post is either +town or +scum and i’d just like for someone to actually elaborate why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #394 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Luca gave me shit for not solving the game on day 1 earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #396 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By Luca for just those reads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #398 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m gonna vote IV for the time being while we wait for Bailey.
VOTE: InnocentVillager

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #438 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 435, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Alice

Starting to feel IV might be Town
Is it activity? Cus i feel like IV can be fairly active as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #581 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Has George seriously not posted yet?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 535, Iconeum wrote:Alice is scum, working by some handbook written in the late '80s by a mafioso who thinks he was the Godfather but actually more like a Concierge
Fucking lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #595 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 535, Iconeum wrote:Norwee can be town.
Wait why do i get this tiny ass line while everyone else had broad paragraphs? This is unfair.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #612 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Georgebailey
I accidentally made this vote outside of this game, but i meant it be4 Luca.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #664 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 659, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 632, innocentvillager wrote:also @you and @Ico @anyone else what cares, why is Norway town? quoting past posts is fine
Plus town points to IV here.

I was just thinking as I'm catching up from the overnight pages: "Where the hell is Norway? He was very active early on and then faded into the background once the game actually got rolling."
Don’t hit me with this shit.
I’m working a FULL TIME JOB. Dealing with children. I can’t be as active as usual. That does NOT equate scum and i’d rather just let everyone know right away that this is not how to read me in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #666 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m working at a school i meant the actual children.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #706 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 704, Datisi wrote:traditionally towntisi is the obvtown village idiot who loses town the game in lylo
yeah that brings me back to a certain newbie we had.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #707 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regarding Alice i didn't really have a confident read on them since i don't know them at all and i just didn't know if the vibes i was getting is even trustworthy. In that i gut read them as kinda townish but i also don't really think they've been town at all.
Yeah it's an inconclusive read and hence why i didn't comment much about them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #708 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 675, Luca Blight wrote:Town:

Datisi, IV, Norwee, Baltar, Geraint
I'm not really sure about IV, Geraint maybe.
Though i disliked that activity thing. Maybe it makes sense for someone that knows me to say something like "Oh no, Norway is less active. Scummy!" but not some rando.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Baltar maybe*
Geraint is obvtown.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #711 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe this is just a game of talking slots town. And scum are low input slots like George, Alice, Anya.

Btw just me or does Ico posts seem completely useless even though he posts a lot? Toss him in there too?
VOTE: Iconeum

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh right N_M is in this game too. He's got such a low profile. Only shows up to hammer wagons n stuff.
Yeah i have no idea what alignment he is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #713 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wooper Gypyx hmm, leantown on first and nullish on second?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #759 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 758, Datisi wrote:is there a point to you calling me scum in the most uncreative ways, iv, other than you thinking it's funny?
Silence, scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alice those reads are coming along i hope?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #799 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 785, geraintm wrote: that is a pretty strange wagon that formed out of nowhere. for the purposes of tomorrow, i want to add these 3 - VPBalter, Anya and Wooper to my list of suspicious people
In post 783, Datisi wrote:i didn't read shit but the last vc but wtf

UNVOTE: ico
this is consistent with Datisi's previous posts

Anyways... VOTE: ICO
Why are you saying it's a sus wagon and then joining in? Lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #822 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 821, Luca Blight wrote:I could see George and gypyx being partners actually
Because Gypyx is being kind awkward about George?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Wooper, is you choosing to play as Wooper relating to you wanting to have a less serious playstyle than when you're playing as 'The Worst' or is that just my imagination?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #824 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not sure about VP Baltars random hypocritical attack on Datisi earlier. It's kinda an continuation of what i didn't like about him and what i keep finding scummy. How he always asks other people for their opinions and complaining about their inactivity, but their questions also feel pointless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #826 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 800, VP Baltar wrote:The Ico wagon rose and fell very quickly, which suggests to me some kind of scum movement on one side of that. No clue which side.
Well you also put your vote on the wagon.
Do you have any thoughts about it or are you just going to keep being obtuse and give nothing conclusions?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #829 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 828, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 824, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not sure about VP Baltars random hypocritical attack on Datisi earlier. It's kinda an continuation of what i didn't like about him and what i keep finding scummy. How he always asks other people for their opinions and complaining about their inactivity, but their questions also feel pointless.
Am I scum?
Maybe? Are you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #832 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 830, Datisi wrote:i wish the last page and a half hadn't happened, bc it lowkey sunk my read on literally everyone who's posted on them
Can you explain that?
Based on slots that have posted right now i'm thinking you and Luca are townie. Baltar leanscum.
I'm gonna join this wagon because i don't understand why George is this inactive and he hasn't been town so far.
VOTE: GeorgeBailey

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #833 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:he hasn't been town so far.
To the great shock of Anya.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #840 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 835, Datisi wrote:- norwee is also kinda ok and being norwee. i can't make up anything negative for him here.
Then why did you say
Ę̷̲͚̠̞̼̖͚͈̅̇͒̓͐̉̊̋̔͒͝͝͝V̵̨̦̫͋͛E̸̬̹̪͇̭̹̲̗̎̓̔̇̏̽͝R̷̢̢̪̝̙̙̲̗̣͙̘̯͙̞͂͋̿̕Ȳ̷͖̭̣̮̺͍̤̟̯̣̠̃O̶̎̅̈͛͒͗̍̒̆̂̈́̕͜͝N̵̜̗͕̼̗̤̼̞͚̳̪̣̾͒̈́́̓͋͛̋͆̽͗̆͂̎͜͜͝ͅE̸̢̡̛̠͖̗̤̯͔̦͔̲͚͙͋͆͋̈́̂̽̇̍̆̑͠͝

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #846 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not really, depending on their answer it helps my read on the Wooper slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #848 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 841, VP Baltar wrote:Given the last few pages, I'm very uncertain that George is scum. There's some lazy slumping on here happening.
Ok i like my George vote now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #852 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not a fuck it yeet, it's just pressuring George to wake the fuck up and start posting good, and if he doesn't then i guess he's scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #855 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 851, VP Baltar wrote:Norwee's vote is also very bad.
K

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #858 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Luca why is Baltar in your townblock?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you oughta reconsider that read cus i ain't sharing the block with that guys cocky face and "am i scum?" attitude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #917 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 908, Wooper wrote:the moment I start overexplaining stuff like this, I may as well just be playing on my main.
So it’s true?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #918 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 916, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 915, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 905, Wooper wrote:I kind of want nor to be town but his interactions w baltar are so trippy that if my reads are uuuuupside the fuck down, they are scum together 99% of the time
Who is this post referring to? George?
Oh NM, Norway.
NM isn’t mentioned?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I find Trendall pretty easy to play with tbh. Never understood the issue you have with him Luca.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #939 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ico do you thought on the votes placed on you beyond you wanting to spank them on the ass?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #940 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Have thoughts*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #962 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That post might have killed my townread on Geraint by half.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #966 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think George’s inactivity and sparse content is scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #967 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The difference between George and some slot like N_M is that i expect George to have somewhat towned it up by now, while N_M will likely always be shitty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1018 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 993, Datisi wrote:i just did an ugly distressed cry-laughter sound

i bet the other people in the house are now wondering what the fuck is wrong with me
What the fuck is wrong with you? You disgust me, don’t ever talk to me or my family ever again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1019 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 996, Luca Blight wrote:First one: George made a pretty empty post disguised by its length, which is a common scum tactic. His comments on geraint seemed like he was just trying to find something to talk about that made it look at though he was thinking about the game, but it was superficial

His last post: basically copying things that others have said, safe stances and not an original thought amongst them. Again making a long post to compensate for that. His tinfoil theory on me might have been of interest, but it feels like he’s just stalling the day out at this point
God you’re always so much better at putting to words what i’m thinking.
I think i’ll always need a Luca in my game just so i can nod, point to their post, and shout: THIS!! —->

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1041 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1032, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:God you’re always so much better at putting to words what i’m thinking.
Pocketing
So am i a scumread to you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1050 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stating that i have a job is not a bullshit response in any world mate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1100 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehh i wouldn’t hate an Anya wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well Anya is now E-2 and if i placed my vote it’s E-1 and hammer range for Not_Mafia so the need for a claim by this point isn’t out of the question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean if we’re going to kill Anya anyway. Then the difference between outing a PR and eliminating a PR is vital. Since if they make a believable PR claim we get a pseudo conf!town and scum are forced to nightkill them rather than us just doing the scum a favour and limming the PR for them.

Ok this is kinda elementary. I feel silly explaining this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1195 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1173, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1172, Anya wrote:
In post 1163, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1159, Anya wrote:i'm an all powerful all seeing death wielding destruction bringing apocalypse incarnate of a vt
Do you think there are scum on your wagon?
this is a grand mystery
Ok, just lim this
Ok that's funny.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1200 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1170, Anya wrote:VOTE: not mafia

ok you want some quality content luca let me lay it on you

geraintm is always town this game because as i understand it he's using this game as an example that he refuses to do anything much day 1 and tries to end it as soon as possible

i don't think he ever picks a wolf game for that to be the first time he tries to make that point
because 1 - it will get him yooted probably
and 2 - in future games he does it people will be more likely to yoot him

it goes against the whole treehouse he's trying to craft
Top is kinda ew tone.

Not_Mafia vote is just you voting a non-contributer, while simultaneously you have also been an non-contributer.
In post 1172, Anya wrote:
In post 1163, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1159, Anya wrote:i'm an all powerful all seeing death wielding destruction bringing apocalypse incarnate of a vt
Do you think there are scum on your wagon?
this is a grand mystery
This is an lolcatting response.
In post 1180, Anya wrote:i think dats is wolf this game
Because??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kinda want an response, kinda just want to vote you. This feels like a classic scum caught response to being wagoned.
VOTE: Anya

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1206 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anya feels like literally scum!me. Doing nothing but coasting, and then when caught doing it tries to fake some content and calls some townslot scum just to pretend like they have reads while voting another lurker because they don't want to effort actually attacking someone with higher activity than them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1213 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did you think their claim was believable IV?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1223 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1222, innocentvillager wrote:if I’m scum Anya is probably more likely to be town lol this is a classic scum!innocentvillager WK situation.
Well yes.
I was in fact considering this.
But you mentioning it makes me feel to be a bit bold if true?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1224 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It feels a bit too bold from you?*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1296 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you come here with that logic every scum in the future will just claim VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1299 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm a sucker for tone reads but "Wouldn't they claim PR"?? Could go either way so i really don't consider it much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm imagining this wacky fade out sequence and then the camera points to Iconeum on the toilet reading a magazine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1383 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically it’s the classic: "scum defending a doomed town to look good when they inevitably flip" tactic IV is suggesting they would likely do if they were scum and Anya town here.
But it also seems a bit bold for IV to put our attention on this if he’s scum as i said earlier. So leaning town...maybe...ish?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1384 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On that topic. George, can you explain why you think Anya is playing similarly to their towngame so i know you’re not just talking out of your ass? I’m too busy to check Anya’s previous game right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1419 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1416, Luca Blight wrote:I find how consistently inactive George is to be scummy - he makes a post every day or two, just keeping himself out of prod range, and immediately disappears again. It seems somewhat calculated like he’s deliberately just doing enough to remain in the game
Honestly i agree.
We’ve got what now? George prod dodging by saying Anya town and then leaving? And not elaborating whatsoever why that is other than posting some link to a game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1467 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: GeorgeBailey
Ok Luca, IV. Let’s get some wagon competition going. Still not really townleaning Anya, but am disliking George so why not have some wagon competition.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1526 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d vote to kill Anya but i feel like George’s post could be indicative of town!Anya if George is scum?
If it’s George’s scum partner, then it is at the very least. An extremely poor defense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1528 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well. I feel like George is scummy, not by meta since he usually at least chooses to play when i’ve been scum with him. But just in general because wtf is he doing if town. At least fucking play.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1529 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually there was that one game where he posted consequently a lot of posts in a short time period, and then went inactive. Which is kinda similar to the pattern exhibited here.
Achievement unlocked mafia. Check that for his scum meta. viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83676

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1530 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe he was relatively active there too though?
Tbh my view on George isn’t that great in hindsight since i don’t think i’ve even had any past games with him where he was town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1563 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nice one IV. Woohoo! *Clap clap*

...Why the hell am i in your "PoE" -,-

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1566 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1565, innocentvillager wrote:im pretty sure im out of scumrange by now tbh
You were, but now you're scummy again for making this post. :igmeou:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1567 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1554, AliceK wrote:In Anya/George I think George is Mafia. Anya's initial posts feel like are coming from Town.
VOTE HIM

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1568 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This has been Norwee. Ciao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1589 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1586, Luca Blight wrote:How can I sort between the likes of George, Alice, NM, Anya
Feel like George's been actually scummy. While N_M is a headache.
Anya's been voted by a lot of people so there are a lot of associations to draw from an elimination there.
Alice umm idk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1590 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1588, Datisi wrote:how am i supposed to bop you if you don't have solid scumreads >:(
Isn't that a good reason to bop someone in theory though?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1592 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Am i misunderstanding you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1597 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean i don't really have a strong preference in reality. I think all of Alice/George/N_M are viable eliminations at this point. We just need to agree on one. I want George but if any of Datisi/Luca want one of the other i can change my vote there. As long as they are sure on their read i'll possibly trust their judgement.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1601 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1599, Datisi wrote:i am getting a growing feeling deep in my soul that mr blight does not have our best interests in mind </3
Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1603 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But like, is it a 'read' or should i pretend it's not there and treat it like a meaningless whisper from the wind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1605 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Though i'm already kinda doing the latter to be completely honest.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1613 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ugh this feels theatery.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1615 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 690, Luca Blight wrote:There’s nothing more devastating than a townbloc containing Datisi
and
Luca Blight
In post 1259, Luca Blight wrote:Clearly the answer here is to auto-lim Datisi if Anya flips green
If ever Luca or Dats for some kind of reason flips scum. Plz consider scum theatre here, but vote George today plz k thanksss.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1837 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dude i don’t feel like typing while on the bus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1838 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I see George’s hammered and it put a smile on my face. That’s all i’d say anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1930 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1896, MiniMegabyte wrote:
Vote Count 1.17 FINAL

GeorgeBailey
(6) -> Gypyx, NorwegianboyEE, innocentvillager, Luca Blight, Iconeum, Wooper, geraintm
HAMMER

Anya
(2) -> VP Baltar, Datisi
Not_Mafia
(1) -> Iconeum
Gypyx
(1) -> GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
(1) -> Anya
Wooper
(1) -> Not_Mafia
innocentvillager
(1) -> AliceK

Day ends in (expired on 2021-04-24 18:32:00)
I was going to use this to help read the game, but Ico is mentioned twice?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1931 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 11, geraintm wrote:And there is a Mafia one time Strongman in this game, i have been informed of this fact.
My first thought is that given those flips this seems correct.
Not that it changes much of my read though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1937 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I haven’t gone through the game to the extent i wanted yet but i’m fairly confident Luca is always town here. IV too maybe.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1939 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Gypyx
Blatant Luca sheep.

Also, as weird as Anya’s play has been. I feel like this flip really does spew her town in a weird way. Because i don’t think she interacts with a scum partner in this way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1921, Luca Blight wrote:George, Icon, gypyx would be my guess for the team rn
Yeah sounds like a good PoE.
I’m not super convinced VP is cleared but i can lean town on them for now.

Ico, care to explain why this flip makes you town? I could maybe entertain that kind of argument but it depends a lot on the way it’s presented for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1941 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait N_M is in this game.

Scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1943 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1936, AliceK wrote:Yeah I would like to know what are possibilities for 2nd kill as I don't know all possible roles.
Um vigilante? I don’t think there’s anything else.
Oh i did see a town weak hider in a normal setup once. But Wooper was not that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1978 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1975, AliceK wrote:@NorwegianBoy In scale 1 to 10 how would you score your scum gameplay?
Ummm 2?
Extremely bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1982 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe someone thinks i’m better but i really don’t have faith in my scumgame lately. I usually can’t keep active and just lose interest in the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1983 (isolation #141) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1980, AliceK wrote:Bussing Day 1 is usually an awful idea, but I think with a low activity slot like George who had 2 prods you can hard commit to bus.
Sure i can see bussing as an possibility for a slot like George. But i’f you scumread me then i’m not going to accept: "it is possible you bussed" as the only reason to suspect me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2003 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1999, Not_Mafia wrote:They were both scumreads
If you didn’t claim vig i’d prob scumread you now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2060 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ico what do you think about Baltars reads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you disagree you shouldn't be PoE here? I don't feel like you've been very townie, and instead of focusing on how town u are by meta (which was already said to be something you tend to do as scum anyway?) why not tell us who the scum are if it's not you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2063 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your read on Gypyx too would be appreciated.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2086 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not smart enough to even understand what that post means.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2087 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes let’s sheep N_M. We’ll win for sure.
Their Wooper read was 10/10.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2131 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2110, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: luca
Mehhh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2132 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Incredibly bad Luca push.
Why is he scum?? Just because he is pushing you Ico?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2133 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2102, Luca Blight wrote:Norwegian, can you give me a sanity-check on the above?

It seems weird as fuck to me but maybe I'm missing something here
Tbh it didn’t really bother me? What bothered me the most was that it seemed like he was just spamming irrelevant content instead of saying things that matter like their reads and why they’ve supposedly been so townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2137 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2116, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2113, Iconeum wrote:you've literally JUST seen scum me in action

you've literally JUST seen how i try to take control of a town as scum

you've literally JUST seen how i do NOT kill datisi until late in the game as scum

and you try to sell this is my scumgame????????

no way ur this dense as town
So because you didn't kill Datisi early on there that means you'd act the exact same way here? And the same way wrt general play when there are multiple players from the same game here?

Give over
Did Datisi express a townread on Ico?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2139 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2136, innocentvillager wrote:im pretty clearly not scum lol -_-
Aite, we got him.
IV scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2145 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2141, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2128, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2091, Gypyx wrote:+1 Not_Mafia - don't buy the vig claim, but that'll sort itself so it's as a "yeah i'm willing to leave em alone for now" token
Wait...you think he is lying about killing wooper?
i think he's lying about being the vig
Why on earth would anyone lie about being the vig unprovoked on day 2?
Oh wait, it’s N_M. Sure, why not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2148 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2135, VP Baltar wrote:Norwee, it's weird that Ico & gypyx are both townreading each other, right?

Also, what's your take on IV?
I’ll answer this when i’m not on the bus. Just so you know i’m not ignoring your question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2173 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah yes of course.
How stupid are all those that didn’t get it was a VT crumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2176 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think scum would claim PR here when we so far have claims as:
Informed / Doctor / Roleblocker / Vigilante
Doesn’t leave much room for anything else, assuming it’s all legit. (Which i do think is the case)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2177 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so regarding IV i’m not as confident on him as i am on Luca/Baltar. But i’m leaning town. I’ll probably only reconsider there if any of Gypyx/Ico are not scum.
My PoE right now is prob those two, and if that fails, Anya/Alice. And after that i guess IV or some other deepwolf but that is not an comfy world i hope i’ll need to consider, and George flipped scum anyway so i’m feeling pretty confident in my reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2180 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think Ico’s read on Gypyx is very well developed which gives me vibes of criminal behaviour. And Gypyx’s townread on Ico is questionable too.
Ico thinks Luca is scum for what exactly? I wish he could elaborate further because none of it felt convincing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2109, Iconeum wrote:you've done nothing but try to scumspew me all day

datisi literally said he would have a solid townread on me after seeing GB flip scum so trying to paint that i benefit from a datisi kill is just either a terrible take or scum shading me
I mean it’s really just Luca explaining why it’s possible for scum!you to kill Datisi though? And that you haven’t been as town outside of that very minor point you brought up about you never killing Datisi as scum.
How does it make Luca scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2195 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What’s even the vote count?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2249 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t see my vote going anywhere other than Gypyx or Ico today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2250 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2243, VP Baltar wrote:Not_mafia...you going to vote someone?
He’s waiting for the hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2251 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2234, VP Baltar wrote:Lol it is just you and I playing this game at this point. Luca, if you are scum, I will be very annoyed.
It’s more like you two have the most spare time out of everyone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2344 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2322, Iconeum wrote:in what world is omgus scum!indicative

ever
Umm. What?
I mean if a scum player get’s scumread hard by a relatively townie player it often happens that they OMGUS. And sure, town can also OMGUS an relatively townie player. But most of the time it’s just pretty blatantly scummy. I really didn’t like your Luca scumread for example since i think he’s been fairly town and your push looked pretty nonsensical and scummy as an result. You do seem to have began considering he’s not scum though. But i’m not sure if that’s because you realize you could be wrong or you just realize that like literally nobody agreed with you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2364 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV what the hell are you doing. I didn't think you were that scummy but those recent posts are awful.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2377 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really feel like Ico's towntold so i'm not really understanding why Gypyx is gaining votes again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2379 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thing is, you're not the one that decides you have been obvtown. But understand the frustration, assuming it's not just an fake outburst.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2412 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've got an idea, we'll vote whoever Anya says is brilliantly town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2482 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t really want a hammer yet and i have no idea how many votes are on who atm.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2513 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How many votes on Ico? Can i kill him?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2539 (isolation #171) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2524, Gypyx wrote:on another note, kinda wanna see where an alice wagon could go, maybe it's too late though?
Yes.
I don't see my vote going on IV when we have 1 hour left and this wagon is just sitting here.
I still dislike Ico's Luca push. It was really scummy, and idk about Alice tbh but i like Ico a lot better as an elimination for today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2540 (isolation #172) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

1 day left* Not 1 hour.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2543 (isolation #173) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2530, innocentvillager wrote:it's also a lot less than i previously thought. But actually i think like, he might not have individual posts truly out of scumrange (i mean, not that many people do) but the overall vibe I got was, invested in a way that scum wouldn't be? it's really hard to explain. like there were moments during the game i just felt he was towny. and moments i went like "why am I townleaning him again?"
Is that the only reason you townread me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2547 (isolation #174) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ico is scum then i think either Gypyx or IV could be aligned and scum double bussed an useless teammate with Iconeum. I'm also a bit paranoid about Geraintm masterminding an early informed claim and defending Ico here but that's some big tin foil hat theory i'm not really going to take too seriously.
If Ico town then i will need to re-evaluate. Possibly scum are outside of the initial George wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2552 (isolation #175) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2550, Luca Blight wrote:Was there a need to hammer while we're still discussing, Norwee :/
It didn't seem all that important.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2567 (isolation #176) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2563, AliceK wrote:I am a Cop and Anya is Town.
Really? Why did you target Anya?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2572 (isolation #177) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m at work so don’t expect much effort from me. But i honestly think this kill points to some outlier like Geraintm. I’m thinking it’s perfectly possible he bussed George and then tried, and failed. To protect Iconeum from the hang.
VOTE: Geraintm

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2584 (isolation #178) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2573, geraintm wrote:Why do people playing MAfia need to go looking for something 27 times more unlikely than the simpler explanation?
And the simpler explanation is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2585 (isolation #179) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You were also really opposed to the George elimination before *begrudgingly* hammering him. And you also opposed Ico elimination yesterday.
I think it’s a lot more likely than you’re making it seem that you’re scum here.
This is literally going against my previous read on you, because it just feels like you’ve defended scum all this time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2586 (isolation #180) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you killed IV because you felt Ico’s death spewed him town.
Boom, game solved.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2588 (isolation #181) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint prob felt intimidated by the playerlist and came up with a informed stunt using his teammates role to now get immediately PoE’d or eliminated early. As he voiced as his direct reason for claiming what he did on his first post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2589 (isolation #182) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2588, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Geraint prob felt intimidated by the playerlist and came up with a informed stunt using his teammates role to not get immediately PoE’d or eliminated early. As he voiced as his direct reason for claiming what he did on his first post.
Ebwop

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2616 (isolation #183) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2590, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2577, geraintm wrote: iconeum - mafia 1 shot roleblocker
Erm, he was a strongman, not a roleblocker

I'm wondering if this is a slip of what the other scum PR is, as a scum RB would make sense here
Seems weird for Geraint to forget this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2617 (isolation #184) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The informed part isn’t even something scum wouldn’t know.
It’s actually a really obvious fake claim in hindsight and i feel kinda dumb for thinking it was town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2618 (isolation #185) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2605, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2600, geraintm wrote:and i love that my effort to change my playstyle, not do what i normally do in being hesitant in voting people off...has come back to people wanting to vote me off because i was hesitant to vote for people :)

i did try and change, honest, i just clearly cannot :)
It's because your stances are weird.

You go against your principles to hard-defend george and say you won't vote him, only to suddenly hammer him when he's at E-1? That's the reason I said I was paranoid of you early D2, because I could easily see that being a scum move.
Yeah pretty much.
I don’t think anyone else makes as much sense as scum other than Geraint here.
Though i’d be open for Geraint to enlighten us who the supposed scum is if he isn’t. Though he seems to not have much to say, which kinda fits my image of an weaker scum team that got dominated through the discourse.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2652 (isolation #186) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh, if i was cop then the last person i’d check is Anya. That’s the main thing i find sus about Alice.
I do believe Anya is spewed town though. As either Alice is scum fake claiming a true result or Alice is cop with an actual real result. Either way Anya town, the only issue is if Alice’s claim is trustworthy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2655 (isolation #187) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We get at least 3 chances to hit final scum so i'm not too concerned regardless, but i feel like an Geraint elimination would be better than Gypyx today.
What is you felt was townie from Geraint these latest pages Baltar?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2669 (isolation #188) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint, i can’t take you aeriously when you actually suggest me and Luca are scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2694 (isolation #189) » Wed May 05, 2021 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Elim geraint

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2697 (isolation #190) » Wed May 05, 2021 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mainly because they have fought against every scum elimination, and you're literally just saying "too scummy to be scum!".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2699 (isolation #191) » Wed May 05, 2021 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like that assumes this was a competent scum team. When we have eliminated 2 so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2724 (isolation #192) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God, what are we waiting for?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2732 (isolation #193) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t Ico also vanity wagon Luca at EOD?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2738 (isolation #194) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2736, geraintm wrote:thats the hammer.
i am going to flip green.
you have some twilight now to work out what to do - see if you can plan anything with the cop investigation and the potential vig - i don't know how limited they were in their use.
Lim Gypyx then?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2740 (isolation #195) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You said you are flipping green.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2741 (isolation #196) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What are your death reads? Luca scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2745 (isolation #197) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Omg mod, when do we get the flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2754 (isolation #198) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Part of me wants to just vote Gypyx but let’s think about this a bit first.

So N_M claimed vig. I’m assuming one-shot since we’ve only had one kill so far. Alice claimed cop with modifier. Their N2 target died tonight.
Do you have any new results today Alice?

Only cleared town so far is N_M but Baltar and Luca are townie by play.
Unless it’s Alice pulling some sort of gambit it can really just be Gypyx here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2755 (isolation #199) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like why didn’t Alice die?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”