Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 am

Post by marry »

In post 769, mastina wrote:
In post 579, Et Al wrote:
In post 551, mastina wrote:Exactly what it sounds like: a dynamic where the users cannot be scum-scum and cannot be scum-town because if it were scum-scum they wouldn't be able to keep it up and if it were scum-town the scum would struggle to realistically keep it up in a way fooling the town.
Sure, but why on earth does this apply to these two? They each have only a few posts toward each other, and they seem to mostly reflect a non-alignment-related friendship, which wouldn't be fake even if one or both of them were scum.
It's specifically BECAUSE it's a not-alignment-related friendship that it's a duyamic hard for scum to fake. It's something that scum struggle with, that sort of fluff with a tone that's hard to describe hwere they have a certain aura, a certain energy to them, that they bounce off of each other. Resonating with wone another and bouncing off of each other, sound waves amplified by the other where they play off of each other in a dynamic fluid way hard to fake. I call it the Ydrasse-Hectic (well, Ydrasse-pchu in the game it happened) dynamic because I have the tendency to call the dynamic after the most memorable example of a dynamic in recent memory and the most meomorable example of it to me was FL vs Titus thus the name of it being such.
In post 590, marry wrote:sad that i'm not seeing a wife option in the troops...
HI CEPHRIR IM ALSO SEATTLE-ISH!!!
Oh hey I am also technically Seattleish. Technically, in that I believe I count as "greater Seattle area" (which I believe is counted as "within 50 miles of Seattle" or something like that), because I live between Snohomish and Monroe, Washington. (More specifically, I live basically dead center between Snohomish, Monroe, and Lake Stevens, the three city-towns nearest to me, with me very near the intersections of Highway 2 and Highway 9. Tho the nearest city=-cty to me isn't Deeattle, it'd be Everatt because Everett be closer to me on I-5.)

Kinda surprised you didn't comment on my location since I have the between Shohomish and Monroe listed in there. (Even if you don't know the city of Snohomish Seattle's very near the county of Snohimish being just nearby, I think Seattle's technically King County tho? Could be wrong about that obv. I did get my Washington geography wrong for Kitsap County for instance so my Washington geogrpahy skills are somewhat lacking.)
i didnt see yours!! i'm in olympia!!!!!!! not too far, i'm actually going up to Renton today!! WHO ELSE IS IN WASHINGTON
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Prism »

FWIW with Skitter she appears to get the same treatment I give Nacho of actively hating her reads & process every game, which is not to say that her reads or process are actually wrong but that I tend to find her scummy every single game.

P-Edit: It's a player in the Et Al hydra and a separate hydra, Church of Skitter, run by two simps
Merlot
Merlot
Townie
Merlot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Merlot »

In post 885, Prism wrote:Merlot has an icon that is the manifestation of what I have been actively searching for since I first made this account and I am upset

I'm assuming this slot is town for the amount/depth of content at my own peril

okay so i don’t think that we’ve played together that much but when i saw this icon and picked it i actually did think it had your sort of vibe LMAO
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:06 am

Post by marry »

In post 777, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 745, joqiza wrote:i thought she might be town from her first few posts anyway just because she presumably read her role PM and hopped right into thread and she came off town to me there, but i wanted to wait and gauge her a bit more first.

the way she's approached pooky in particular feels like her town game to me. like i think she is just trying to get a grip on the game in an unfamiliar context in the way she knows how.

MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO COOKS AMAZING APPLE PIES CAN ONLY BE AMERICAN THROUGH AND THROUGH
your faith in me is well appreciated and will be rewarded with an american flag waving over my grave if i am ever to be killed in battle
Merlot
Merlot
Townie
Merlot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Merlot »

marry you get to direct my vote (1) time this game no questions asked in exchange for circle of trust
Et Al
Et Al
Goon
Et Al
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Et Al »

In post 901, Prism wrote:P-Edit: It's a player in the Et Al hydra and a separate hydra, Church of Skitter, run by two simps
Prism explained it better than I ever could have.

-S
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:10 am

Post by marry »

In post 806, Merlot wrote:skitter can you explain why you think pooky scum other than building up to killing you bc you can just... kill him back with him acting like this if you wanted
(which is what he said lmao but they’re my words now)
that was towny and funny and thats enough for me..... *holds paw out for pocket...*
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:10 am

Post by marry »

In post 904, Merlot wrote:marry you get to direct my vote (1) time this game no questions asked in exchange for circle of trust
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:12 am

Post by marry »

In post 816, Merlot wrote:okay so on a skim of marry: +town because i think that she is more likely to be this comfortable as town rather than scum and would more likely be unwilling to be so buddy buddy especially knowing joqiza is in the game, he was like the only one here who knew her meta before i joined and he’s well aware she is a very charismatic/social player so doing something like she is in the absence of friends is more beneficial to her then in this game where i feel she’s just vibing
I LOVE TO SEE IT I LOVE TO SEE IT I LOVE TO SEE IT I LOVE TO SEE IT
RUSSIANS KISS MY ASS OR KILL ME
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 900, marry wrote: i didnt see yours!! i'm in olympia!!!!!!! not too far, i'm actually going up to Renton today!! WHO ELSE IS IN WASHINGTON
meee i live with cephrir
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Prism »

LLD is going to have an aneurysm if all of EM winds up townblocking

Meanwhile I forget that the year is no longer 2016/2017 where I ran the table and all these EM Zoomers who never heard of me have replaced me. It's like I've replaced the old 2011/2013 elitists, I'm the boomer now
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Prism »

My saving grace is that petapan is fortunately not here to tank the game with tales of the greatest mafia game ever played way back in 1842
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 910, Prism wrote:LLD is going to have an aneurysm if all of EM winds up townblocking

Meanwhile I forget that the year is no longer 2016/2017 where I ran the table and all these EM Zoomers who never heard of me have replaced me. It's like I've replaced the old 2011/2013 elitists, I'm the boomer now
Then what am I?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:23 am

Post by marry »

In post 909, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 900, marry wrote: i didnt see yours!! i'm in olympia!!!!!!! not too far, i'm actually going up to Renton today!! WHO ELSE IS IN WASHINGTON
meee i live with cephrir
washington people are all americans. dont ever nuke.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Prism »

IDK because I'm talking specifically about EM, which was the primary site I played on up until 2018, but if you played there frequently pull up the rocking chair too
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:24 am

Post by marry »

im finally caught up we did it lads
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 776, DeasVail wrote:I definitely agree with a lot of the thoughts that you’re putting out there mastina. I don’t know if that is actually alignment-relevant but felt it was important to express that
That happens surprisingly often!

And yet, for some reason, people are always surprised. :P
In post 818, Merlot wrote:oh also i’m not being subtle w identity this game so i’m ydrasse
I'm not 100% sure but I THINK that this is Ydrasse as town.

PookyTheMagicalBear
gorilla
Prism
Bell
joqiza
mary
Lady Lambdadelta
Cephrir
samantha97
DeathNote

Untrod Tripod/Merlot
Equinox/The Entity
Save the Dragons
Nexus
DeasVail

Robert M Hunter
Titus

Vaxkiller

Toogeloo

The Church of Skitter (Alisae/Menalque)
T3
deep-city-lights/VFP

Et Al (Skitter/SS)
Merlot
Merlot
Townie
Merlot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Merlot »

real ones remember when i owned sandbox

p-edit: i love u mastina
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Prism »

In post 902, Merlot wrote:
In post 885, Prism wrote:Merlot has an icon that is the manifestation of what I have been actively searching for since I first made this account and I am upset

okay so i don’t think that we’ve played together that much but when i saw this icon and picked it i actually did think it had your sort of vibe LMAO
My pride and desire to find it myself means I will not ask to trade but know that I am both envious and upset
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Random off topic note: I am debating hosting a meet in Sacramento this September. Please check out general discussion for more. Everyone would be invited.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nexus »

I lie. I read the readslist to watch myself slowly sink lower and lower like the pit of depression I exist in.
Trans rights are human rights.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:33 am

Post by marry »

In post 918, Prism wrote:
In post 902, Merlot wrote:

My pride and desire to find it myself means I will not ask to trade but know that I am both envious and upset
https://imgur.com/a/XQ0qcnn i compiled 4 icons of noodle from the gorillaz in her sunglasses look because i think its the closest aesthetic i could think of thats similar to evelyn from league's kda icon
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:34 am

Post by marry »

what's pedit
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

I would attempt to impress the EM people with my account number if I could still find out what it was
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Prism »

I knew I should have learned Evelynn instead of spamming 500 Zac games for freelo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”