Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:33 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 87, Hopkirk wrote:a lot of people like toxic 1v1s nowadays. i think a good approach to playing non toxicly is to make sure people see you as a real person rather than just enough name and picture of a guy in a blue hoodie holding a sparrow. video mafia is pretty good for this because you can see the people you're hurting (so ideally you'll hurt less people)
In post 2834, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2830, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2828, Hopkirk wrote:but obviously don't stress out too much about the game. if you don't solve it right now you'll only get mocked, blamed for the loss, and treated with mild disdain by half of the playerlist for the rest of your life
In post 2825, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2823, innocentvillager wrote:hopkirk this game is stressful lol idk what to do
sometimes when i'm having trouble sorting people i head over to the speakeasy and read through their post history in stuff like relationships, politics, sad and so on. it can be pretty useful sometimes tbh, plus if you reach the point where you're doing that then the weirdness of the fact you're doing that really takes away from some of the more general stress

just let go. let the memes into you
that is true, you are all human beings too who don't only play mafia, i do forget that sometimes

thanks hopkirk <3
a lot of the time people forget that we're all just people here, mostly playing mafia either because we enjoy it or for masochistic purposes. it's important to remember this when you're being wagoned. you know how they say you should tell you kidnapper stuff about you to build a raport/so they see you as a real person? it probably works in mafia too

here's a helpful link: https://www.wrc.noaa.gov/wrso/security_guide/kidnap.htm

i'm hopkirk, and i'm town
this was such a wholesome moment!
whether you were trying to pocket me or not
good times
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor