She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: professor

stole my gimmick
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 25, Menalque wrote:The eagle eyed among us may have noticed that he also didn’t deny being scum

CONVENIENT
haha, funny spaceman game name
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 23, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wtf theres a serial killer in this setup?
VOTE: Pooky

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 79, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 55, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 54, Menalque wrote:Oh if it’s hectic it’s not so bad

I thought prof was a newbie (prof do you have any pronoun preference?)
Shadow Claw

I do, He/Pokemon
VOTE: Professor

Claims he is a pokemon, but he can talk. The first pokemon I think of that can talk, is in fact,
A CRIMINAL

Checkmate.
thanks you for censoring this extremely heart-wrenching word

now let's execute some scumfucks

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 33, Bingle wrote:Optimal play is for baby to target Allen and Allen to aim for scrum.

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out. psych claims immediately if has guilty (although letting pseudoclaims happen is reasonable for extra analysis fodder). Mafia likely use the roleblocker to kill n1 as they are most valuable. They also likely don’t target with their roleblock N1, as it is greater utility as the game proceeds.

No more mech discussion, including clarification about scum action optimization or WHY I would share such action optimization is appropriate on D1.
psych innos aren't worth much though, given that there's litterally only 1 scum that would be theoretically guiltyable night 1

we have higer odds of narrowing the PR pool for maf than anything

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 85, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: lukewarm

this is probably the third actually
why not settle for the first my guy

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 112, Almost50 wrote:
In post 13, VFP wrote:VOTE: T3

Every post above me is town.
VOTE: VFP

The quoted post is literally a scum claim. :wink:
pls tell me you're not serious

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 113, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

NGL.
I didn’t notice that till you pointed it out.
on the other hand, ew @ this

still not a fan of Pooky ftr

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 123, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 120, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm, do you have any non-pokemon related thoughts on any players yet?
Yeah. I am actually suspicious of Bingle making the suggestion for the psych to automatically out a guilty result. Because imo, that seems more likely to out the sitter then to out mafia.

I think that they know that too, because they were in the Open Setup review of the game that the mod linked to in the first post, and there they talked about the Psych having "a fake inno and a fake guilty on a questionable reliability investigative."

So from my PoV, Bingle came out with some anti-town advice, and then said for no one to question them
that's... not his suggestion though?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 128, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 125, Gypyx wrote:

NGL.

This is what I’m “ew” on?
I could probably give you like 3 others posts I’ve made that is more “ew” then that one.
Like can you explain?
Feels like your just trying to reach for a reason to vote me.
just the way you apparently take this seriously without doing the appropriate actions in that case (a vote)

but hey, what do you think is scummier than that and for what reasons now that you're on the topic?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 139, Almost50 wrote:
In post 124, Gypyx wrote:

pls tell me you're not serious
I am, actually. How do you know the alignment of a Teddy Bear from a single post with 3 letters: ego?? That's for instance.

Note that this comes from a guy who promotes the theory of "there's almost always -at least- one scum in the first 3 posters in any given game". In fact, gun-to-my-head I'd say one of them IS scum and then VFP was trying to paint his p as a townie. Now another-gun-to-the-other-side-of-my-head and I'd bet on you being the scum of the first 3 posters with this response. (Don't forget to submit my name as the NK if your team decides to NO KILL) :twisted:
alright, good to know you're town

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #309 (isolation #11) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 141, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 135, Gypyx wrote:
In post 128, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 125, Gypyx wrote:

NGL.

This is what I’m “ew” on?
I could probably give you like 3 others posts I’ve made that is more “ew” then that one.
Like can you explain?
Feels like your just trying to reach for a reason to vote me.
just the way you apparently take this seriously without doing the appropriate actions in that case (a vote)

but hey, what do you think is scummier than that and for what reasons now that you're on the topic?
I said I didn’t notice it to be consider that way. If you read my ISO you will know I GT’ed VFP.
Unless your referring to the after when you placed your vote, well if you go look at the thread I’m already voting you.
For your last part, if you read my ISO you can find allot better stuff to case me on.
I’m saying I feel like you just grab a random post of mine to vote me on.
GT'd? wdym?

and welp, i'm not seeing the stuff to case you on if that wasn't obvious, so that's why i'm interested on what you think it is, it would really be appreciated if you did that really

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

Spoiler:
In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 33, Bingle wrote:Optimal play is for baby to target Allen and Allen to aim for scrum.

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out. psych claims immediately if has guilty (although letting pseudoclaims happen is reasonable for extra analysis fodder). Mafia likely use the roleblocker to kill n1 as they are most valuable. They also likely don’t target with their roleblock N1, as it is greater utility as the game proceeds.

No more mech discussion, including clarification about scum action optimization or WHY I would share such action optimization is appropriate on D1.
In post 71, Bingle wrote:So I have a spicy tinfoil theory. I think that professor Drapion is not actually a drapion at all and is a robot attempting to pretend to be a drapion for the purposes of making achieving a professorship more impressive. I know, I know, this is all very farfetch’d, but I do have evidence.

Firstly, drapion has been established to evolve at level 40, which as everyone knows is a very rare occurrence in a game of mafia. Usually you have to have several weirdos running conflicting gambits to even get close to level 10 play. I find it very unlikely that someone with no completed games has managed to pull of a high enough level maneuver to evolve.

He COULD be a naturally occurring drapion, as drapion have been encountered in many places. This is exceedingly unlikely on the basis that there have been 0 wild drapion sightings in Central Park. Indeed, there aren’t even any confirmed drapion sightings in the greater New York area. Occams suggests that such a large Pokémon would have been spotted at least once during its migration.

Furthermore, when I began quoting music from Pokémon soundtracks, drapion remained ignorant of the context and didn’t respond to his supposed people’s music. I find this very suspicious.

Thirdly, when preparing to battle Mena, drapion mentioned that his claw was ready. Claw: singular, not plural. As everyone knows, drapion as a species has two claws, four spiked limbs and a scorpion like tail. This lack of biological familiarity with his supposed species is highly suspicious.

Finally, it is common knowledge that very few Pokémon have learned to speak proper English. Among those who have, a predilection towards using their own species name (such as the famous Team Rocket Meowth) is still common. drapion has shown a distinct lack of these behaviors. Clearly, the preponderance of evidence shows: Drapion must be a robot.
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
So through these analytical posts... I don't think mafia goes out in their way to actually give out on what town does. Mafia specifically in this setup where it is their job to figure out PRs does not give PRs help unless its direct manipulation to favor a specific result. However, seeing what Bingle has said, I doubt there is a world where Bingle actually does this as mafia. Looking back at their older games, they seem the same as their townplaystyle. Also their continued aggression and coherent reads are okay, there is some I disagree with however and I will explain later.

In post 103, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
I liked the way Mena went about my slot when they voted me. It doesn’t seem to be “faked” per say. So I would slightly TR Mena there.

I personally like the way VFP has handled the thread. Not much content but it felt genuine. More of a gut read then anything but I trust it at least for now.

T3’s entrance wasn’t entirely bad but it was definitely not a great entrance. I’ll probably watch this slot and it’s progression towards Pooky.

As for Pooky themselves, well. I’m not really sure where to put them. From the majority of what I seen, their agenda is just Sheeping Mena.

I think your first big post (the one with the Psyc Check thing) felt towny. I want to vote with you for now and see where it goes and see further progression towards your slot.

As for Gypyx, I don’t know.
His first post seemed like jealous of me taken his spotlight.
His other posts haven’t really done much.
I believe 3 were Filler and the other was a turn down towards your Psych Plan Bingle. (If I remember correctly.)
Going back and giving these actual insight of reads (since they are being pushed). I agree with the Mena townread, mafia is less likely to push and interact with people. They were the first people to give a read and I actually gave a comment on that early on. Your read on Gypx feels artificial meaning that you tried to spew any information to make Gypyx look mafia alligned. If you are mafia, you could just be bussing, or making Gypyx (someone who would town) look scum as possible. But that conclusion is very debatable and not coherent until EoD or whatever stage in the game we are.
In post 79, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 55, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 54, Menalque wrote:Oh if it’s hectic it’s not so bad

I thought prof was a newbie (prof do you have any pronoun preference?)
Shadow Claw

I do, He/Pokemon
VOTE: Professor

Claims he is a pokemon, but he can talk. The first pokemon I think of that can talk, is in fact,
A CRIMINAL

Checkmate.
This is a really weird entrance. I think something that should be noticed. They come into the game with a read already done being made on Prof. They vote them and probably make some random meme excuse as mafia. I will explain later with another read on why Lukewarm is my scumread here.
In post 41, Menalque wrote:VOTE: professor drapion

This might actually be scum lol
Looking at post 41, this is a very towny entrance from Mena and like I said why I townread Mena from early game. Mafia is more inclined to just stay back and let town push and interact members. However, they could be experienced enough to just do that as Mafia. But usually from the games I have played in, this is what I have been through and seen and it is usually right; early pushes (especially the first player) tend to be town. Also something to remark, is that if Drap is scum this is the only reference I see them scum in early game and that is in post 35. I replied to Mena hoping for an answer on this, but no answer sadly.

In post 83, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: gypx
In post 84, Dannflor wrote:guys gypyx and bingle are scum together
Honestly, this is a bad pairing for this reason. I doubt mafia busses day 1 in this setup. Bingle is hard pushing Gypyx and while everyone is pushing Drap, Bingle is staying on with a read that they think Gypyx is scum (look at post 99 where they they say a Gypx BW is more spicy implying wanting it more). This is a weird enterence too but at least its better than lukewarm's enterence. You are still null since you haven't done nothing that scummy right after.

In post 104, Bingle wrote:Hmmm. Too many scum reads, not enough time. Monkey get your ass in here, I have need of you.
In post 129, Bingle wrote:
In post 123, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 120, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm, do you have any non-pokemon related thoughts on any players yet?
Yeah. I am actually suspicious of Bingle making the suggestion for the psych to automatically out a guilty result. Because imo, that seems more likely to out the sitter then to out mafia.

I think that they know that too, because they were in the Open Setup review of the game that the mod linked to in the first post, and there they talked about the Psych having "a fake inno and a fake guilty on a questionable reliability investigative."

So from my PoV, Bingle came out with some anti-town advice, and then said for no one to question them
Let me give you a quick rundown on how Bingle do.

Bingle will argue the optimal strategy for town as he sees it, regardless of his alignment. Bingle is good at mechanics speak. Bingle is very good at mechanics speak. Bingle is widely regarded as among the best at mechanics on site. Bingle has said, specifically, that there are a bunch of things that are mechanically optimal, and that we should not discuss mechanics speak further for the rest of the day.

Either, Bingle is telling the truth that this is a protown maneuver or Bingle is crippling his ability to lean into mechanics speak, setting himself up to be questioned thoroughly on not D1 (historically the day when Bingle wants to be questioned in order to establish himself), and taking a harsh departure from what is a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result in a lobby that is at least half full of people who know Bingle pretty well.

Feel free to scumread me for it (I in fact enjoy scumreads, they are delicious) but we are done talking mech for D1.
The amazing "Feel free to scumread me for it" is the most towniest IF AND ONLY IF it used after a analytical post has been made. I have also seen this in games and I do it to and they are town. This is because of your mind saying "hey, I am writing this for you as town and I want you to read it as me for town. Why scumread me when in my perception, what I am doing is town." Basically some psychology of perception and how you perceive vs the other party perceives it. You get more townpings for this. No need for mafia to write that much on optimal gameplay.
In post 134, Almost50 wrote:
In post 117, Lukewarm wrote:I am actually a little confused how the psychologist role helps us in this set up.

If he can get a "can kill" result on the baby sitter, but gets a "not able to kill" result on the cowardly mafia + any mafia that has already committed a kill, then on day 1 wouldn't a "can kill" result be a 50/50 chance at being the babysitter or mafia. And then starting on Day 2, they will basically be getting "is babysitter" and "is not babysitter" results, right?

That makes me question this advice given by Bingle

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out.
psych claims immediately if has guilty
I do have to comment on this though:

@Luke:
REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT
; you should always treat Bingle's mech talk as gospel. It is accurate and indeed best play for Town. End of discussion.

Note: The above is not limited to this game. It does apply here but is a general rule of the thumb.
I actually hate this from Almost50. It almost seems like you are scumsiding to seem that you are agreeing with them as scum while Bingle is town. Maybe a pocket who knows...but what was the point of making it seem like we all should listen to you? Mafia and town will make up their own conclusions and now you are leaving Bingle with no reaction testing or any pressure of the person they were asking this to, for example, Lukewarm. I will explain later on why Lukewarm has been acting a certain way and the reaction actually to this post seems very very off.
In post 138, Bingle wrote:Town:

Dannflor
T3
PookyTheMagicalBear
Almost50

Needs more content before being arbitrarily shuffled into a pile:

GrandpaMo
ManWithNoName
Pine

Scum:

Lukewarm
VFP
Menalque
ProfessorDrapion
Gypyx

Yes. All nine of those are genuine reads with genuine reasoning. I'm not going to bother explaining most of them at the moment, and they're loosely ordered based on how accurate my gut says they might be.
Okay. So the only real townread I agree with you here is T3.

I also think VFP and Mena are town.

VFP is playing way similary to the game I have played in and has so far not been focused on interactions with anyone else. I don't seem being mafia with someone. Mena, I already explained the towny posts. And T3 has just been also the same as VFP; playing similiary (and I know I am meta reading and sometimes it is a pain in the ass but their actual interactions same with VFP have been towny.) FWIW; the only time VFP is mafia is if they are mafia with T3 (and extra third mafia) which I doubt this is the case.

The more null reads is Pooky, Danna, Gypx, Darp.

Pooky is playing way different than what I have played with them before in Newbie 2059. And honestly it feels weird to me. Their constant non-argumentative status is bringing no information to town and thats why they are null... I need to hear more information on this. Danna I already have explained above.

And okay so Gypx and Darp; it seems everyone is pushing those two. Honestly I could them either or flipping scum and I actually think there could be scum in between. I already explained more on Darp and Gypx has played way more towny on Gypx but Darp could also be falling in the newbie trap. Third mafia could be in that pair assuming Pooky and Danna are town.

And scumreads consist of Lukewarm and Almost50.

And these reads; I have explained their scummy entrances and I will further exemplify Lukewarm's scumread on a later post that I have added but basically Bingle gives info against Lukewarm because Lukewarm pushed the narrative of why psych outting in which Almost50 made that post and I gave my reason on why they were scum above btw!! But after that post from Almost50, lukewarm instantly backs down. And it seems like mafia tried to push this narrative where they didn't want psych to out because they could set up a CC later hence why Almost50 tried to signal them to backdown; it would be more of wifom to say it in day chat.

I could be overreaching on this pairing but there is definitely scum between and both could be paired through my reasoning.

In post 148, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 134, Almost50 wrote:
In post 117, Lukewarm wrote:I am actually a little confused how the psychologist role helps us in this set up.

If he can get a "can kill" result on the baby sitter, but gets a "not able to kill" result on the cowardly mafia + any mafia that has already committed a kill, then on day 1 wouldn't a "can kill" result be a 50/50 chance at being the babysitter or mafia. And then starting on Day 2, they will basically be getting "is babysitter" and "is not babysitter" results, right?

That makes me question this advice given by Bingle

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out.
psych claims immediately if has guilty
I do have to comment on this though:

@Luke:
REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT
; you should always treat Bingle's mech talk as gospel. It is accurate and indeed best play for Town. End of discussion.

Note: The above is not limited to this game. It does apply here but is a general rule of the thumb.
I have never played a game with Bingle, so I guess I will take your work for it for now. His advice doesn't really come into play until day 2 anyways, so we can talk about it then.
This is the post that I was referencing on why Luke could be scum. Them backing down after pressure.
In post 151, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Professor

I know that he was my RVS vote, but now I actually have a scumlean on him :lol:
Also look at this... "RVS vote but now I actually scumread them" Sounds like a blantant way to BW on this vote. Tell me why do you scumread Drap, is it because everyone is? I don't see any reason for you to be voting them right now.

what's the tl;dr version?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #311 (isolation #13) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 168, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 167, ProfessorDrapion wrote:(A50 said he SR’s VPN not you, if that makes things more clear)

He put me as the solve. Probably just to see my reaction. My gamesolve is Lukewarm/A50/ >>> There is a world where A50 is paired with Pooky just because of openly defending. That means that would make Gypx and Darp both town which is a weird read honestly. I still need to get
why isn't Pooky in your main solve if a50 being scum relies on associatives with em'?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #312 (isolation #14) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

so, i was gonna finish reading but got a headache and peoples are being loud so aaaaaaaa fuck that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Gypyx »

i don't read posts

you were voting me? otherwise nope it wasn't, just not seeing the stuff that you mention

and well yes

you're saying there's better case material on you out there, so spill the beans my man / pokemon / robot pretending to be a pokemon, what are those posts?

pedit : not reading the pedits, that was a response to 314

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 315, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Oh that’s right. That’s what your asking.
You want me to show you the posts that are scummier then that.
Go read Lukewarm’s case on me.
alright, will do tommorow
In post 317, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 312, Gypyx wrote:so, i was gonna finish reading but got a headache and peoples are being loud so aaaaaaaa fuck that
How come you respond to Gramps but say nothing about Lukewarm?
either didn't felt like it was worth responding to, or i didn't get to it, anything you think i should've perticularly took a look at?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #322 (isolation #17) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 320, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 318, Gypyx wrote:i don't read posts

you were voting me?
otherwise nope it wasn't, just not seeing the stuff that you mention

and well yes

you're saying there's better case material on you out there, so spill the beans my man / pokemon / robot pretending to be a pokemon, what are those posts?

pedit : not reading the pedits, that was a response to 314
Question.
Why did you say the
Bolded
in this response instead of the last one.
In the other post I made I stated I voted you.
In the previous one I asked if your vote was OMGUS.
Do you understand “OMGUS” better then “I’m already voting you”?
uh, good point

think my brain didn't register it the first time, while you directly asking about OMGUS stuff was harder to miss

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

and anyways, quit deflecting the topic, you're gonna point out these scummy posts of yours or nah?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #425 (isolation #19) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 424, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 416, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ITS ALWAYS POSSIBLE

BUSSING IS THE FIRST RESORT OF SCUM WHO SEE A MASSIVE TOWN BLOCK AND CANT FIND A WAY TO GET IN
yea ig but isnt like every mafia a pr or sum. i havent even researched the roles lol i probably should

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #426 (isolation #20) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

nice pagetop

more coming soon (tm)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 324, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 323, Gypyx wrote:and anyways, quit deflecting the topic, you're gonna point out these scummy posts of yours or nah?
Deflecting what? LMAO. I answered you.
Read. My. Post.

I said LukeWarm covers it, why are you ignoring Lukewarm, want me to quote it for you? Lol.
Also IMO you could have said what you said without adding the final part to it “or Nah?”
Like adding that final bit to it didn’t look that great, but Maybe it’s just me that feels that way.
welp, i told you i wasn't reading lukewarm that day, did it now, and the case's pretty mixed, some good points, and some big stretches, so idk what to think about it

welp, otherwise i'm writing as i think, so there may be some pointless verbose like that one

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Gypyx »

pooky, you often play like you're doing rn?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:depends on my mood
wdym by that?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

pooky this is of capital importance, what did you eat last sunday

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #480 (isolation #25) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 479, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 478, Gypyx wrote:pooky this is of capital importance, what did you eat last sunday
Your mum
ouch

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 493, Almost50 wrote:
In post 457, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 456, Almost50 wrote:IMHO, Drapion is more likely scum than T3 and/or Luke. I trust N_M's reads so I will reassert Gypyx as a scumster here. I no longer SR VPN. Menalque still has his own unique category in my reads.

UNVOTE:

For now. Let me take another look to see where my vote should be
t3 is way more scummier then drap. you can debate luke + drap because honestly u could see how luke is townier than drap. but mmh, can you tell me what drap has done thats more scum?

also you think gypx is scum too? i doubt in that interaction on page 13. i doubt that gypx shitpushes drap in that manner as of a way of bussing. just read that interaction... drap put them in a corner and now they never answered. gypx comes out way scummier in that interaction. this is giving me andante vibes in 2059 >.> where everyone + mafia just started scumreading this one person and i was the only one defending them and they flipped town.

As for Drap, I agree his questions (asking for reads) could be an elaborate way of hunting the Mason Lovers. You ask for reads, you try to find 2 people who TR each other for no good reason, and you probably found the Masons.

As for Gypyx, trust me.. NOTHING is outside his Scum range. (That's actually a compliment to his scum game, but I also understand it's an annoying stance as nothing he does can make me say "Yeah, I am convinced Gypyx is Town now")
well, thanks i guess? xd

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

just realized we have like 6 active posters also

that explains why this game feels so static

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #507 (isolation #28) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 506, GrandpaMo wrote:wait gypx, what r ur reads?? i just realized, you have gave no quality of content but all just blabber talk as what Bingle would say. u push drap but aren't even pushing them anymore, what is ur stance now?
yeah sure, just dunno what to say these days so i'm not talking filler

they look roughly like this :

+4 = Conftown
-4 Confscum

+2 Almost50
+ 1.25 GrandpaMo
+0.75 Bingle T3
+ 0.5 Menalque
- 0.25 Dannflor
- 0.5 VFP
- 1.5 ProfessorDrapion

Not disclosing : PookyTheMagicalBear

AAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO READ : Not_Mafia Lukewarm Pine

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

what does that even mean?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #573 (isolation #30) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 567, VFP wrote:
In post 565, GrandpaMo wrote:do you think there is ever a world where t3 is scum wit drap or is it just explicitly 1 in between?
No, I think I can read T3 pretty well and protecting a scum buddy against me isn't something I see T3 doing.
who's the so called "scumbuddy" there?

also could you give actual reasons for your reads rather than making vague statements?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #574 (isolation #31) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Pooky i don't think you replied to me asking what kind of mood is required for you to want to play like you are rn?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #575 (isolation #32) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 568, GrandpaMo wrote:if drap flips scum then gypyx is most likely town.
if drap flips town then gypyx is most likely scum.

if luke flips scum then t3 is most likely town
if luke flips town then t3 is most likely town.

this would imply that gypyx + t3 are same allignment and luke + drap are same allignment.
i don't get the implication there? heck, i think t3 is town but i'd like to know what's the reasoning there regardless

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #709 (isolation #33) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

yo mod how come we know their role if they *dissapeared* huh?

also VOTE: VFP

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #712 (isolation #34) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

ok but why tho

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #713 (isolation #35) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

actually

VOTE: Pine dude's iso is emptier than my list of meanigful life acheivements

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #953 (isolation #36) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

wooo uh, i forgot this game for a while not gonna lie, and these last three posts scare me ngl

could anyone say like in 3 lines what happenned?

also wanted to do this iirc VOTE: VFP

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #963 (isolation #37) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 954, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 953, Gypyx wrote:wooo uh, i forgot this game for a while not gonna lie, and these last three posts scare me ngl

could anyone say like in 3 lines what happenned?

also wanted to do this iirc VOTE: VFP
A50 claimed psychologist, and said he thought he landed on the Babysitter, so was not going to out his result.

I suggested that I was waiting for someone to potentially counter claim, but Bingle said that if there was a real psycologist out there, they should not counter claim against Almost50 (still not sure I agree)

Almost50 said that some of us were newbs, being to obvious on whether or not we were psychologists, so I fake claimed Psycologist as a joke - Grandpa followed suit.
ah okay, well i agree with bingle on that one

wdym by "grandpa followed suit"?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #964 (isolation #38) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 956, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gypyx:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84991
*proceeds to vietnam flashbacks*

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #965 (isolation #39) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 959, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 956, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i'll just sheep bingle probly.
I am more comfortable sheeping Almost50 then Bingle, can we all sheep Almost50?
interesting priority, why exactly?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #987 (isolation #40) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 980, Almost50 wrote:
In post 978, T3 wrote:Pine is a terrible vote. Pooky voting Pine here is nai but VFP is a strong sr.
I personally hard disagree. It's true I don't have much on Pine to judge by, by I hard TR VPN.

@Luke: I appreciate your faith in me, but the problem is I don't have reads on Pine/Gypyx (I don't have enough content from either) and many of my other reads are not solid enough (leans rather than explicit TRs/SRs). But we still have time in the day so I won't rush things much
well, idk, with how things are moving slowly time might run out pretty fast, and a deadline scramble is rarely a good thing

if you had to vote someone right now, who would you do?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #988 (isolation #41) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 970, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 965, Gypyx wrote:
Because for me, Almost50 is a higher TR then Bingle. Feel better about sheeping a TR then a NR
In post 973, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 965, Gypyx wrote:
What's interesting in your mindset?
oh well, though Bing / Almost sat at roughly the same level in luke's reads so with that explaination it's pretty normal actually

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #991 (isolation #42) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 989, VFP wrote:
In post 986, T3 wrote:Most oof VFP's posts have literaly just been one liners that don't advance the game at all.
You just described me in a nut shell.
you're not that lackluster usually though?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1019 (isolation #43) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 992, VFP wrote:
In post 991, Gypyx wrote:you're not that lackluster usually though?
I'm not?
well, that's from my memory, i'll try to check when i have the willpower to actually do stuff

also dang, johnny reminds me of something but i can't remember seeing him anywhere

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1023 (isolation #44) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1003, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Seems abrasive
hey what does that mean? like, according to the dictionnary you're calling me a surface, which is probably not what you meant according to my advanced deductive skills

pedit: um, why? unless you got like a case on johnny he should not be the vote today

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1024 (isolation #45) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

that was @post 1020

bottom text

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1026 (isolation #46) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1003, JohnnyFarrar wrote:VFP - never seen. Not super substantive as of p7 but Drap does defend them in a shifty way so maybe town maybe? They're probably not lukewarm partner if they are scum
i'd see a shifty defense as more likely coming from a partner though, or like, not specially town!indicative anyways

granted, maybe with him being a wagon it's different now that i think about it

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1028 (isolation #47) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1025, JohnnyFarrar wrote:SPEAKING OF BINGLE where are the townreads coming from?

@Gyp you're not NOT trying to make enemies, y'know?
well, it's partly because bingle has actually done stuff, which is more than a lot of this game can claim tbh
i know i had other stuff but can't remember it

and a h yeah i see what you mean

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1029 (isolation #48) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1027, JohnnyFarrar wrote:See to me it looked like maybe drap was acting on information he knew and we didn't, if you catch my meaning
eh, i catch it, but not agreeing there, it could also be hesitation around how to position around partner, which is a very frequent problem around partners for newbscum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1031 (isolation #49) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

oh uh

i think he played a newbie game iirc? so not possible

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1032 (isolation #50) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

okay so he didn't actually, oops

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1356 (isolation #51) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1355, Bingle wrote:VOTE: No Elim
why no lim? like yeah we're on evens but better keep as many voices as possible alive

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1364 (isolation #52) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1361, GrandpaMo wrote:Wait? Lovers love someone else? or because I thought there was two babysitters, two aliens etc.

Like if baby sitter loves someone they convert them to a lover babysitter as well. How does this lover mechanic work?
ffs did you even read the setup

lovers are two guys who share a PT and if one dies the other dies

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1365 (isolation #53) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

and yup no fakes guities, although we can't have real ones too se psych is now basically useless

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1367 (isolation #54) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1366, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1364, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1361, GrandpaMo wrote:Wait? Lovers love someone else? or because I thought there was two babysitters, two aliens etc.

Like if baby sitter loves someone they convert them to a lover babysitter as well. How does this lover mechanic work?
ffs did you even read the setup

lovers are two guys who share a PT and if one dies the other dies
yea but how does it work? isn't there...

oh wait is this passive lover?

where they already are lovers?

im used to the mechanic in mafia.gg
just read the setup, like it's right fucking there

yes already lovers

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1369 (isolation #55) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1368, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine gypyx cursing at someone wild
ikr, i'm probably like gypyx's evil version running his account

nah, for real i decided i'll scream at peoples to read the setup every time they say something blatantly wrong

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1371 (isolation #56) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

i got like a lotta exams, that i didn't study for, but normally tommorw afternoon will be good for a decent while

wbu?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1373 (isolation #57) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3, lendunistus wrote:Lover - If a Lover dies by any means, their partner also dies instantly (this cannot be stopped). Lovers know each other's identity and have a PT, where they may talk at night
and like, welp, sorry if i'm being agressive, but i'm just tryna make peoples at least pay attention to what they readin'

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1473 (isolation #58) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

fuck, was that hammer?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1474 (isolation #59) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

yeah it was

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1475 (isolation #60) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

think i agree with mena's PoE, maybe switch T3 for Mena given that i think T3 is over his scumrange rn

i just don't know what to think about pooky anymore

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1476 (isolation #61) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

whatever

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1506 (isolation #62) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

don't cc yet real psych

care to explain how that's in any way a crumb pooks?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1510 (isolation #63) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

well, technically yes

and i know how they work regardless, why that?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2343 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

wait y'all actually managed to do it

freaking congrats

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2347 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2345, GrandpaMo wrote:not saying u arent capable, but i feel like people started to doubt ur towniness etc since it hasnt been looked at, and ydrasse had a subtle way into pocketing mena x.x
yeah no dw, i really wasn't capable this game

bottom text

Return to “Completed Open Games”