Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 925, mastina wrote:
In post 900, marry wrote:i didnt see yours!! i'm in olympia!!!!!!!
The Olympia area is where I'm pretty sure my various nephews (from my rather promiscuous half-brother) are!

I'm also somewhat familiar with the Renton area due to teen square dance clubs that were homed there.
In post 910, Prism wrote:LLD is going to have an aneurysm if all of EM winds up townblocking
Meanwhile I forget that the year is no longer 2016/2017 where I ran the table and all these EM Zoomers who never heard of me have replaced me. It's like I've replaced the old 2011/2013 elitists, I'm the boomer now
You think 2011-2013 EMer makes you old, try being a 2008-2010 EMer. :P I was on EpicMafia prominently before I was on mafiascum prominently and actually honed my skills there pretty well, and often in weeks had like top-20 placements on the weekly leaderboard without ever going too high (which I was fine with as being the highest gave burden of proficiency and got you policy-nk'd).
In post 830, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:YDRA IS TOWN
PRAISE JEEBUS
Pooky can soulread Ydrasse btw so Ydrasse is locktown. I was already thinking town but if Pooky says Ydrasse is town, then Ydrasse is town. :P
In post 858, Save The Dragons wrote:i think dcl left all their games so i don't find their replacement ai.
This is not knowledge I had; the knowledge I had is that dcl confirmed but never posted in this game per the mod which looked suspect. If dcl didn't leave all their games, but left this one, that would in fact be suspicious, indicating a reason to not want to be in this game. Leaving all games does indeed make it not alignment indicative, sure--but I've some reason to suspect the slot from the replacement
anyway
in that this VFP is not the town VFP that I've seen before.

PookyTheMagicalBear
gorilla
Prism
Bell
Untrod Tripod/Merlot
joqiza
mary
Lady Lambdadelta
Cephrir
samantha97
DeathNote

Equinox/The Entity
Save the Dragons
Nexus
DeasVail

Robert M Hunter
Titus

Vaxkiller

Toogeloo

The Church of Skitter (Alisae/Menalque)
T3
deep-city-lights/VFP

Et Al (Skitter/SS)

Locktown townread lean town null lean scum scumread scum.
This is Mastina’s last post Kupo. Does she readwall often? Does she obey the rule of three? Does she bus? Is she antibus?

What are her tendencies Kupo?

Assume she is scum Kupo? Could buddies want nukes quickly and be okay with her wagon? Or would they resist?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Mognet who are you an alt of
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1376, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mognet who are you an alt of
Firey Kupo I shall not answer said question. I have an alternate form. If I wanted to be in the game as my main form I would be in the game as my main form. Should Mod Kupo ask me to share I shall but I am not on a list of black far as I am aware.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Mognet »

I wanted a game I could have fun and be jokey in why kinda try.

This is me being jovial.

Please don’t ruin that with alt hunting Kupo
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:48 am

Post by marry »

im only refreshing this thread anymore for pooky and mognet posts
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1379, marry wrote:im only refreshing this thread anymore for pooky and mognet posts
Kupo it would make me very happy if you could give me a read missive :)
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by marry »

In post 1380, Mognet wrote:
In post 1379, marry wrote:im only refreshing this thread anymore for pooky and mognet posts
i'm about to leave work (which is when i'm most active in games, because i have a desk job, and i spilled soda on my laptop which is in the shop rn), but to be honest i dont really have many reads. my gut says you and pooky are town because you're having fun (which... doesnt mean youre town but i value fun, okay). if you iso me though you can see my stance on the game i guess?! i'm new here hi i'm marry
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1381, marry wrote:
i'm about to leave work (which is when i'm most active in games, because i have a desk job, and i spilled soda on my laptop which is in the shop rn), but to be honest i dont really have many reads. my gut says you and pooky are town because you're having fun (which... doesnt mean youre town but i value fun, okay). if you iso me though you can see my stance on the game i guess?! i'm new here hi i'm marry
Hi Marry! I will ISO everyone later when not dealing with missives. I hope you enjoy it here. I don’t have much in the way of reads except Gorilla is probably an American for sharing reads. That’s the only gut read I have right now. Us moogles don’t have much room for gut reads anyway.

Do you think the wagon on Mastina is natural?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1347, Mognet wrote:Why not? The description is accurate.

Some kupos are taking a laid back approach versus hunting Russians. Some people are determined to be laid back. This seems an accurate statement does it not? Am I missing something cute animal Kupo?
I was moreso questioning the assertion that trolls and Americans are mutually exclusive but I do agree with you generally.

I have this afternoon off work so will probably develop reads etc in 4-5 hours or so
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by marry »

In post 1382, Mognet wrote:
In post 1381, marry wrote:
Hi Marry! I will ISO everyone later when not dealing with missives. I hope you enjoy it here. I don’t have much in the way of reads except Gorilla is probably an American for sharing reads. That’s the only gut read I have right now. Us moogles don’t have much room for gut reads anyway.

Do you think the wagon on Mastina is natural?
mmm yes, though its not natural to
me
but in the sense that i dont have meta on mastina, but multiple people pointed out things about mastina + the reads list is scummy, so i have to kinda just believe them that they know mastina, essentially? i've never seen a "d1" wagon go so quickly so i'm just. buckling in for the ride
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by joqiza »

hiii
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1374, Mognet wrote:
In post 1372, Titus wrote:
In post 1368, Mognet wrote:
In post 1365, Titus wrote:Look at Warehouse 13 Mognet.
I shall Trenchcoat Kupo. Should I look at anything in particular? Is this a game where chaos was good for town? Was order? Was Mastina scum? Why this game?
Mastina was scum. Town was incredibily efficient at nailing scum. Mastina was the first elimination and the other option was also scum. There were attempted town wagons but none of them went through.
Interesting. At a high level, what was Mastina’s reaction to being wagoned? What drove the elim of the other wagon? Care to give a jist? Then we can assume Mastina is scum here and maybe get a second or look for similar reactions to find a good nuke/elim candidate.
You're asking me for a tonal analysis, which I suck at. I'm also divorced from the emotional context. I'll do my best to answer but if you want meta, you're best looking at yourself.

Mastina's biggest contributions were 1)attacking obvtown Prism and 2) whiteknighting my slot. She was a sacrifical lamb to try and save SirCakez who was the scum PR wagoned along side of her. She didn't throw a fit at all but scum had no traction in the game. The closest they came to a miselimination was policy attempts on myself and Mathblade.

Does that help?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry I checked. They did get one miselimination based off an odd claim and framing wagon analysis that would have been true if SirCakez was town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Koto »

Hello fellow commanders.
I am the new leader of Washington facility. Hopefully, the last one.
Any urgent matters?
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by marry »

joqiza hi i have a question for u in my iso, i'll repeat it here but you'll need to have read the last like. 10 pages to understand it:
do you think the way mastina has been voted is the same reasons me and you would vote samp4palmer for (doing the same song and dance consistently, nipping it in the bud)
thats what im grappling with but i dont reall think it matters til we have a flip
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by joqiza »

i've only skimmed, but tbh i don't really get the comparison to sam mostly cuz idt ive ever actually voted sam for anything like that
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by joqiza »

look the sense i got was that there was weird vitriol towards her and i guess it's similar to how people treat sam in that sense, bc people are really awful to him sometimes, but i'm not sure the situations line up in my head besides tha
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by joqiza »

im a bit distracted atm so wanted to review the game on my own time / at my own pace, but i don't think mastina is a terrible lim here. the way she townlocked us was a bit weird marry
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 1391, joqiza wrote:look the sense i got was that there was weird vitriol towards her and i guess it's similar to how people treat sam in that sense, bc people are really awful to him sometimes, but i'm not sure the situations line up in my head besides tha
I sense there are personal feeings seeping into the vote. I'm not sure that it's alignment indicative either way though.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by joqiza »

okay well if i do end up voting mastina i want it known that i have no ill will against her! actually i loved a lot of your posts @mastina, your one about me and marry bouncing sound waves off each other was super cute and made me smile. i didn't get the sense you're a bad player or anything either, actually i vibed with a lot of your reads and content but my concern is actually that you know too much. some of the conclusions feel reached before i can understand how the underlying evidence led you there
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, 1 I love/hate my job.
2. That's a lot of new pages.

VOTE: VFP
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1319, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.2

mastina (12) - Vaxkiller, VFP, Lady Lambdadelta, The Church of Skitter, The Entity, Titus, PookyTheMagicalBear, marry, Nexus, T3, Cephrir, Toogeloo
Vaxkiller (2) - Mognet, Robert M Hunter
DeasVail (1) - samantha97

Not Voting [9] - Bell, DeasVail, Koto, Mastina, DeathNote, joqiza, Et Al, gorilla, Save The Dragons

(expired on 2021-05-19 09:47:00) remain until day end

With 24 players alive, it takes 13 to reach a majority.
Any particular reason for VFP Bell Kupo based on what you’ve read?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1386, Titus wrote:
In post 1374, Mognet wrote:
In post 1372, Titus wrote:
In post 1368, Mognet wrote:
In post 1365, Titus wrote:Look at Warehouse 13 Mognet.
I shall Trenchcoat Kupo. Should I look at anything in particular? Is this a game where chaos was good for town? Was order? Was Mastina scum? Why this game?
Mastina was scum. Town was incredibily efficient at nailing scum. Mastina was the first elimination and the other option was also scum. There were attempted town wagons but none of them went through.
Interesting. At a high level, what was Mastina’s reaction to being wagoned? What drove the elim of the other wagon? Care to give a jist? Then we can assume Mastina is scum here and maybe get a second or look for similar reactions to find a good nuke/elim candidate.
You're asking me for a tonal analysis, which I suck at. I'm also divorced from the emotional context. I'll do my best to answer but if you want meta, you're best looking at yourself.

Mastina's biggest contributions were 1)attacking obvtown Prism and 2) whiteknighting my slot. She was a sacrifical lamb to try and save SirCakez who was the scum PR wagoned along side of her. She didn't throw a fit at all but scum had no traction in the game. The closest they came to a miselimination was policy attempts on myself and Mathblade.

Does that help?
It will later!

I was more asking for literal facts.

Does Mastina as scum obey the rule of three? Meaning one of her buddies is at the bottom. This is a true/false based on meta. Does she bus when dying to create distance.

Has town her replicated this situation?

I am looking for more yes/no than tone things.

Pattern analysis between missives. I think the phrase is meta Trenchcoat Kupo.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1389, marry wrote:joqiza hi i have a question for u in my iso, i'll repeat it here but you'll need to have read the last like. 10 pages to understand it:
do you think the way mastina has been voted is the same reasons me and you would vote samp4palmer for (doing the same song and dance consistently, nipping it in the bud)
thats what im grappling with but i dont reall think it matters til we have a flip
Who is samp4palmer? Is this from another universe artwork Kupo?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Bell »

I didn't like their first reads list because it didn't mention the people that it would make sense for them to get a read on given the posts that were made. In my expert opinion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”