WALRUS SQUARED (feat. me and hellbooks)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by shiki »

dear schadd_,

if i am able to submit to walrus squared will you hold it against me forever? i worry because you were so kind as to invite me to walrus and it was exciting and i loved trying to find common ground in our interests and adjacent space to that common ground that perhaps i had explored and you had not as of yet and maybe i could show you something you appreciated in return for all of the times you have introduced me to artists i am so thankful to now be familiar with and i also enjoyed applying songs to situations i had previously not thought of them in as everything can be given new meaning by context whether intended or not but i became very overwhelmed because two of the categories remained NOT RIGHT and sometimes it feels impossible to make the not right things right and instead more and more of the right things become not right and it is like i put most of the puzzle together but now because i did not finish it in time the images had all changed so i /outed as it had become yet another forever project so now submitting to walrus squared feels potentially unfair to you on account of your kindness and my having failed at the previous iteration.

~ shiki
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 53, schadd_ wrote:you have permanent permission to submit to walruses forever
thankyou
feel free to delete this ghost

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”