Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1399, Bell wrote:I didn't like their first reads list because it didn't mention the people that it would make sense for them to get a read on given the posts that were made. In my expert opinion.
Can you go more in-depth for when I read missives later?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 1398, Mognet wrote:Who is samp4palmer? Is this from another universe artwork Kupo?
sam is a player from our homesite... not sure how to describe, he's a very nice guy but he gets limmed a lot. not sure what other details would be helpful or if it's productive to dive into some random guy's playstyle whom none of you know. like i mentioned i'm also not sure exactly how it maps onto this situation for marry but i'm sure she'll clarify to me once she's back on
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1400, Mognet wrote:
In post 1399, Bell wrote:I didn't like their first reads list because it didn't mention the people that it would make sense for them to get a read on given the posts that were made. In my expert opinion.
Can you go more in-depth for when I read missives later?
Pooky, yes. Et al maybe, T3? seems random.

Oh, I kind of liked that he tried to ask people who recently posted who scum were.

I'm avoiding the Mastina thing for now.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

I want to hammer.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1403, Robert M Hunter wrote:I want to hammer.
Why do you want to hammer before I and the other replacement are caught up Hunter Kupo?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I like this guy.

What's a kupo?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Mognet »

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Kupo_(term)

Kupo has many uses target Kupo! Think of it like friend.

I am writing posts like the Moogle I am to try to be cheery and keep the game fun while hunting for pesky Russians.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Mognet »

Add a ) on the end of the link sorry MS formatted it weird!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by gorilla »

I thought Merlot was pretty towny before the replace but that was based entirely on a surface-level skim, mognet seems all right.

I think joqiza is town, I think marry not understanding how to do the draft is a towntell. Bell is town. Reads not as strong beyond that.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 887, Prism wrote:The fact that Et Al has Church of Skitter as scummy puts them immediately on my shit list. I didn't share the same concerns as everyone on S_S but I think the Church slot's reads are very natural and the questioning organic
In post 892, Prism wrote:It is bad because it is specifically Mena/Skitter whose dynamic I saw in 2181
In post 651, The Church of Skitter wrote:Ya I'm honestly not sure if there is anything else that's even worth having my vote on tbh.
Cephir is probably fine
Bell is probably fine but I need to keep an open mind
Prism is probably fine but I should probably be keeping an open mind
Pooky is showing us that he is proud to be an American
gorilla seems probably fine
Equi + Reck seems fine so far but I need to keep an open mind
Sam is probably fine
These are all natural even if underexplained. I disagree with gorilla town but understand why people townread him, for example. Equi+Reck was another one that stuck out to me the same way, as is Sam. IIRC Mena had a weird theory about reading me from 2181 but that is the only moderately red flag to me here.
I disliked these posts from Prism quite a bit, but she replaced out before I could question her about them. The reasoning here in defense of Church felt strained, giving one liner reads that mostly call people townie without much support is a very easy thing to do and I don't see why she'd have found them "natural".
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1409, gorilla wrote:
In post 887, Prism wrote:The fact that Et Al has Church of Skitter as scummy puts them immediately on my shit list. I didn't share the same concerns as everyone on S_S but I think the Church slot's reads are very natural and the questioning organic
In post 892, Prism wrote:It is bad because it is specifically Mena/Skitter whose dynamic I saw in 2181
In post 651, The Church of Skitter wrote:Ya I'm honestly not sure if there is anything else that's even worth having my vote on tbh.
Cephir is probably fine
Sam is probably fine
These are all natural even if underexplained. I disagree with gorilla town but understand why people townread him, for example. Equi+Reck was another one that stuck out to me the same way, as is Sam. IIRC Mena had a weird theory about reading me from 2181 but that is the only moderately red flag to me here.
I disliked these posts from Prism quite a bit, but she replaced out before I could question her about them. The reasoning here in defense of Church felt strained, giving one liner reads that mostly call people townie without much support is a very easy thing to do and I don't see why she'd have found them "natural".
You realize I am Prism, well not literally that’d be awkward Kupo. We’re the same slot.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1410, Mognet wrote:You realize I am Prism, well not literally that’d be awkward Kupo. We’re the same slot.
Oh.

Hmmm
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Mognet »

viewtopic.php?p=12620673#p12620673

It looks like based on a skim, mastina and SirCakez were scum together Titus Kupo and town was eating itself alive. I wonder why Mastina was wagoned here. I also noticed the fiery one (Lady Lambdadelta) was not driving as much based on the vote counts.

Was there something that made Lady Lambdadelta drive this game and want to go speedy flame deliverer? She has a lot of posts comparatively short amount of time. (Yes I know I do but I like giving short missives but I am working on longer ones)
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1124, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like this argument that "Mastina is honestly not as bad this time guys"

Is such bullshit because it covers the topic precisely. You know she is bad enough to warrant this on a good day andbyet you are defending her because it hasn't gotten that bad YET.

This is garbage posturing. If you don't wanna vote Mastina you don't have to but don't pretend this wasn't coming a long time now. Don't pretend this is something unreasonable.

Oh and also? Mastina has huge scum equity here so it's not even just a policy. Its literal win win
Like this makes me not want to vote Mastina fiery Kupo. Like I probably will to end the day when caught up but this reads like you want Mastina gone versus the idea of her being scum. I take it you find her scumreading skills bad and she is good scum is what the scum equity thing means.

I think in order to derail an entire day discussion for your read you should be able to explain it more than “Mastina sucks”. It doesn’t sit right with me Kupo. If anything this matches her ISO from Warehouse 13 in that she had very few posts and she’s bottom tier poster.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1127, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like actually marry. You want to get into this so we will get into this.

You say you follow Mastina's "vague logic".

Show me. Explain her reads as better than random.
In post 1143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1142, Cephrir wrote:i don't know why you're trying to call mastina scum for playstyle when she is actually a little scummy imo for her content

also please let's not all claim before the game even starts thanks!
I'm not calling Mastina scum for playstyle?
I am looking over your case and I pretty much only see playstyle here fiery Kupo. That and meta. I don’t see anything about what she’s written other than poking Marry Kupo over how Mastina got her scumreads which is quite literally unanswerable for anyone.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by The Entity »

In post 1121, marry wrote:
In post 1118, Merlot wrote:i’ll try to post less in the future, sorry
literally don't listen to The Entity, i think their posts @ you were mean, i really enjoy reading your posts and they make me more comfortable
oh no :(

we're.......mean
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by The Entity »

In post 1129, Prism wrote:It is unreasonable. Mastina is a human being and another player who has every much of a right to be here as either of us, and nothing she has done this game has suggested otherwise.

I don't have to like her or respect her play/philosophy on the game to believe this.

If you think I'm shitting the discussion from her being scum, then okay, but I absolutely take issue with this. Standing up for players right to be here and play the game should not be a point of debate and is not AI. This is disgusting to me on a moral level.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 1410, Mognet wrote:
In post 1409, gorilla wrote:
Cephir is probably fine
Sam is probably fine
You realize I am Prism, well not literally that’d be awkward Kupo. We’re the same slot.
Oh, awkward, I thought you replaced Merlot because the replacements happened close together and I wasn't paying attention. Well I like what you're doing so far so I'll keep an open mind
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:22 pm

I found this other game where ladyDelta has a vendetta on player mastina:

viewtopic.php?t=85745&f=160&st=0&sk=t&s ... er_sort=Go
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Mognet »

Can someone check a stray missive in my head:

What if Lady Lambdadelta is committing vehicular manslaughter over her buddy Mastina?

Lady Lambdadelta seems a different kind of yelly than Warehouse 13.

Is this silliness?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

In post 1416, The Entity wrote:
In post 1129, Prism wrote:It is unreasonable. Mastina is a human being and another player who has every much of a right to be here as either of us, and nothing she has done this game has suggested otherwise.

I don't have to like her or respect her play/philosophy on the game to believe this.

If you think I'm shitting the discussion from her being scum, then okay, but I absolutely take issue with this. Standing up for players right to be here and play the game should not be a point of debate and is not AI. This is disgusting to me on a moral level.
What does this mean?
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by The Entity »

In post 1283, marry wrote:Image
♬we coulda had it all
nuking in the deep♬
this is a quality shitpost, see, it's not hard to do

also marry is probably scum
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

In post 1419, Mognet wrote:Can someone check a stray missive in my head:

What if Lady Lambdadelta is committing vehicular manslaughter over her buddy Mastina?

Lady Lambdadelta seems a different kind of yelly than Warehouse 13.

Is this silliness?
Check the link in my above post. Both were town in that game.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1419, Mognet wrote:What if Lady Lambdadelta is committing vehicular manslaughter over her buddy Mastina?
In post 1421, The Entity wrote:also marry is probably scum
welcome to my wavelength
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Mognet »

viewtopic.php?p=12559296#p12559296

Pedit: I think the Entity finds Mastina scummy and Prism’s post hilariously bad.

Has LLD attempted to reverse Mastina’s reads yet or said any other reads besides Mastina? I didn’t see any on a skim

Bear with me Kupos there’s a lot to read

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”