Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1746, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1739, Mognet wrote:Does anyone have beer in a gif?

I need to chill out because people should have at minimum evaluated why no counter wagon.
no I do not because I am a real american who believes in restoring the 18th amendment

but also people were pretty much set on mastina before votes were a thing, I think mafia resigned themselves to that if mastina was mafia
idk i honestly thought et al was going to be a big wagon today and i'm surprised it didn't materialize
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1750, Cephrir wrote:

I need to chill out because people should have at minimum evaluated why no counter wagon.
no I do not because I am a real american who believes in restoring the 18th amendment

but also people were pretty much set on mastina before votes were a thing, I think mafia resigned themselves to that if mastina was mafia
idk i honestly thought et al was going to be a big wagon today and i'm surprised it didn't materialize
There we go.

And look who Mastina scumreads...

See! This is content!

And the Church of Skitter has been doing very little talking about Skitter
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@mognet

Why are you arguing about mastina minutiae unrelated to how you read them. You are very consumed with the why, but literally only the why part. Your arguments do not appear to be sorting anyone out... they are just arguments.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Nexus »

ur so good at this game ceph
Trans rights are human rights.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1752, Vaxkiller wrote:@mognet

Why are you arguing about mastina minutiae unrelated to how you read them. You are very consumed with the why, but literally only the why part. Your arguments do not appear to be sorting anyone out... they are just arguments.
The why informs the arguments Target Kupo.

Until I know the why I don’t form a read.

Most of the reasoning if not all of it on Mastina seems bad. Not everyone on the Mastina wagon is scum. So if Mastina is town the people who had bad reasoning and why are more likely scum. If Mastina is scum then look at inactives and why they were off wagon or the why on wagon and was it defeatist or not.

The why forms arguments. Eg Joqiza being wishywashy doesn’t have a good why or prompt making him more likely scum. Titus seems to have a narrative and/or bias making her more likely scum

The why forms the puzzle pieces that form reads.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:18 am

Post by DeathNote »

I haven't posted in 48 hours and need to post in 24 or be replaced
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:18 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

IM SURPRISED ANYONE THINKS ET AL COULD BE SCUM AFTER SKITTER DID HER "IF I FLIP TOWN YOU GUYS NEED TO MAKE SURE POOKY DIES" THING
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:25 am

Post by The Entity »

In post 1731, Mognet wrote:you arguing because she had a personal anecdote that she is autistic is slimy and I called that out. And I call that out every time.
This literally never fucking happened except in your mind. At no point did I mention "mastina is autistic because she had a personal anecdote". I never even mentioned autism. You did.
In post 1732, Mognet wrote:That was not meant as infantilizing my point is attack the play not the player.

The fact she told a personal anecdote should have had nothing to do with your read
I called out the behavior as scummy. Contributing noise to the thread. Posting just to post and not having game-related content. That is scummy.

It is scummy behavior. Am I not supposed to call that out? The PLAY is scummy. Substituting actual content for personal anecdotes is scummy and it's something mastina has done time and time again. (If I gave a shit about meta, I'd point out how, the time I caught her and posted the infamous video about mastina's scumplay, it was because she was doing exactly this same shit. But I don't.)

You basically went "Well it's okay she's autistic" as a way to hand-wave the entire case I posted against her. As if because she's autistic we need to play with kid gloves on and not call out scummy play when we see it.

Peak virtue signaling
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:26 am

Post by The Entity »

Why?

And what was your read on Et Al?
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:27 am

Post by The Church of Skitter »

In post 1705, The Entity wrote:P.EDIT: You do understand that by the balance of the game, a lot of town are going to die, correct? This wagon/elimination is meaningless in the grand scheme of DEFCON. The second nukes are free it's gonna get real messy real fast. Maybe that's why you're doing all this hemming and hawwing about this, because it's the last chance you'll have to exert any control over the gamestate or posture or something? It's just weird to me. It's a Day 1 elimination. Who cares if mastina flips town or scum, really? We're just trying to get to the nukes.
THIS
SO MUCH THIS
PREACH
Alisae + Menalque
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:30 am

town honestly
Alisae + Menalque
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:30 am

Post by marry »

In post 1757, The Entity wrote:
In post 1731, Mognet wrote:you arguing because she had a personal anecdote that she is autistic is slimy and I called that out. And I call that out every time.
This literally never fucking happened except in your mind. At no point did I mention "mastina is autistic because she had a personal anecdote". I never even mentioned autism. You did.
In post 1732, Mognet wrote:That was not meant as infantilizing my point is attack the play not the player.

The fact she told a personal anecdote should have had nothing to do with your read
I called out the behavior as scummy. Contributing noise to the thread. Posting just to post and not having game-related content. That is scummy.

It is scummy behavior. Am I not supposed to call that out? The PLAY is scummy. Substituting actual content for personal anecdotes is scummy and it's something mastina has done time and time again. (If I gave a shit about meta, I'd point out how, the time I caught her and posted the infamous video about mastina's scumplay, it was because she was doing exactly this same shit. But I don't.)

You basically went "Well it's okay she's autistic" as a way to hand-wave the entire case I posted against her. As if because she's autistic we need to play with kid gloves on and not call out scummy play when we see it.

Peak virtue signaling
before you posted this, i went back to see who even brought up autism first and couldn't find it for +5 pages prior so i was kinda shocked it was brought up out of the blue
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I hate that this has become this.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am

In post 1751, Mognet wrote:And the Church of Skitter has been doing very little talking about Skitter
What is there to talk about?

Like actually
what is there to talk about?
Alisae + Menalque
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1757, The Entity wrote:

Peak virtue signaling
You linked her personal anecdote of her being autistic. You absolutely should call out scummy play when you see it. I just don’t see that here. Her entire point was my posts are long because I am autistic. That’s what she said. That’s not scummy. That’s addressing the concerns raised.
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 am

Like why would I even need to talk about skitter?
I already talked to her earlier. Does that not satisfy you?
Alisae + Menalque
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by marry »

did mastina even bring up being autistic am i missing something
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by The Entity »

I'm going to need some hardcore convincing to not instantly turn Mognet into a radioactive crater at the earliest opportunity.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:33 am

Post by marry »

oh so she did, and moglet is saying we shouldnt use mastina's long posts against her because she stated its because shes autistic, but on the other hand its mafia
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1768, marry wrote:oh so she did, and moglet is saying we shouldnt use mastina's long posts against her because she stated its because shes autistic, but on the other hand its mafia
This. Exactly.

That’s my point exactly.
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 am

In post 1767, The Entity wrote:I'm going to need some hardcore convincing to not instantly turn Mognet into a radioactive crater at the earliest opportunity.
Fuck em dude
Alisae + Menalque
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:35 am

Post by marry »

in the "its mafia" defense, i have a memory disorder which makes mafia quite difficult for me. i try not to bring it up unless necessary and still expect people to hold me accountable regardless and if they think its scummy i dont remember my d1 reads or that i said X thing, go for it bc its mafia and like. scummy is scummy, regardless of reasons

apples and oranges though
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1767, The Entity wrote:I'm going to need some hardcore convincing to not instantly turn Mognet into a radioactive crater at the earliest opportunity.
Then do it.

If I die for defending a good friend of mine so be it.

I would do it again and again and again.

This btw is defense Titus.

I feel it is defending Mastina’s character here.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1765, The Church of Skitter wrote:Like why would I even need to talk about skitter?
I already talked to her earlier. Does that not satisfy you?
Not really. Your handle is Church of skitter

So I figured you’d care a lot about Skitter
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:36 am

Post by marry »

Lady showed me the light albeit it took me fumbling a lot so i am following Lady and also just want to see war

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”