Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

i feel like i'd be happier right now if we only had town flips right now at least I wouldn't have the missed Peta and NM scum elims staring at me LMAO
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Iverson »

This is one of the least souldraining games I've played onsite tbh but I am not exactly finding it interesting.

Not particularly enjoyable is a big upgrade.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 3-2
-- oneoftheclan, deviantart

SirCakez
(1): Iverson
Iverson
(1): SirCakez
Disaster Cartel
(1): Infinity 324

Not Voting
(5): notscience, Venus Fly Trap, Momrangal, Kismet, Disaster Cartel

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: May 21, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-05-20 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

this has not been one of my better games reads-wise >.>

~
so this is where i'm at rn. in my mind the game is kinda divided into tiers:
{bork/mena-ydrasse}
{infinity/notsci}
{sircakez/mom/prism}

the only two people i'm still quasi-confident on are bork and mena. bork i still think is out of his scumrange and i just don't think mena interacts with nm that way, despite ydrasse's hammer. it's possible i'm getting snowed by the people in this group but i don't think i'm willing to vote there today. if i'm wrong on one of them rn i don't think this is something i can positively identify today with the information i have, and these aren't the people i want to spend today's vote on.

i would say *if* there's scum in that group there's max one. i can't like make the game make sense in my mind if both of them are, it just doesn't compute for me.

then the infinity/notsci tier. my heart kinda wants them both to be town but i have a really bad sinking feeling that this just isn't the universe we live in at this point. i townread them both early game but at this point those reasons no longer suffice. in particular i'm kinda getting suspicious of infinity and i feel like she's dropped off a lot in a way that's rather reminiscent of her scum MO. these are the reads i definitely want to re-evaluate but probably wouldn't vote today

and then the last tier i think is the best bet for hitting scum, and i think there's at least one, probably two, in there
i actually like sircakez out of all of them the best: i like his entrance today, he's p persistantly pushed for nm yesterday, and he also has anti-partner associatives with l/g
i still think mom is scummy, and am just not convinced by any of the reasons presented for townreading her
and i utterly hate everything prism has done since/including the hammer

i would want to vote in the last two today

~ skitter
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:this has not been one of my better games reads-wise >.>

~
so this is where i'm at rn. in my mind the game is kinda divided into tiers:
{bork/mena-ydrasse}
{infinity/notsci}
{sircakez/mom/prism}

the only two people i'm still quasi-confident on are bork and mena. bork i still think is out of his scumrange and i just don't think mena interacts with nm that way, despite ydrasse's hammer. it's possible i'm getting snowed by the people in this group but i don't think i'm willing to vote there today. if i'm wrong on one of them rn i don't think this is something i can positively identify today with the information i have, and these aren't the people i want to spend today's vote on.

i would say *if* there's scum in that group there's max one. i can't like make the game make sense in my mind if both of them are, it just doesn't compute for me.

then the infinity/notsci tier. my heart kinda wants them both to be town but i have a really bad sinking feeling that this just isn't the universe we live in at this point. i townread them both early game but at this point those reasons no longer suffice. in particular i'm kinda getting suspicious of infinity and i feel like she's dropped off a lot in a way that's rather reminiscent of her scum MO. these are the reads i definitely want to re-evaluate but probably wouldn't vote today

and then the last tier i think is the best bet for hitting scum, and i think there's at least one, probably two, in there
i actually like sircakez out of all of them the best: i like his entrance today, he's p persistantly pushed for nm yesterday, and he also has anti-partner associatives with l/g
i still think mom is scummy, and am just not convinced by any of the reasons presented for townreading her
and i utterly hate everything prism has done since/including the hammer

i would want to vote in the last two today

~ skitter
fuuuuck
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Iverson »

At this point I'd like to just concede if skitter is town.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

i don't know what you're trying to say

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:i like his [Cakez] entrance today, he's p persistantly pushed for nm yesterday, and he also has anti-partner associatives with l/g
Absolutely not
In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:and i utterly hate everything prism has done since/including the hammer
Hated everything I did before the hammer, same vague shit with no followthrough for like 2 weeks now, what I've done since the hammer is hardshove another person in the bottom tier
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

yes my pick for the townie in the bottom tier >.>
i think your push on him is gross

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 2806, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i don't know what you're trying to say

~ skitter
It is saying this game is lost if you are town because even if by some miracle you manage to not vote me the chance of me not voting you in 4 way is zero.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 2808, Venus Fly Trap wrote:yes my pick for the townie in the bottom tier >.>
i think your push on him is gross

~ skitter
Descriptive as always.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

well then
but yes i am strongly inclined to vote u today

pedit ty

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Iverson »

So do it.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:i feel like she's dropped off a lot in a way that's rather reminiscent of her scum MO.
Can you be more specific? I don't think I drop off like this usually and I tend to have less conviction as scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2729, Iverson wrote:You watched me openly blitz the town wagon and are just now realizing I might be scum like ???
In post 2733, Iverson wrote:Can you explain how that thought process on me just evolved considering you had 60 hours of knowing I blitzed the Bulge wagon without really thinking about it until I voted your slot?
In post 2736, Iverson wrote:surprisingly decent answer
In post 2755, Iverson wrote:I'm probably going to check out for the (real life) day but two different players cannot see a town motivation in what I did, are not voting, and Cakez magically does not see the town motivation only now that I have voted him. Utilizing his earlier answer, maybe there might have been town motivation in his mind as long as Not_Mafia might have been town since that's what he was waiting on before he judged the blitz.
In post 2767, Iverson wrote:
In post 2764, SirCakez wrote:rn I'm just trying to decide who has higher scum equity between notsci and Iverson
I am not unvoting you at any point so might as well let scum blitz it if I am wrong.
very much dislike this sequence; i don't understand: a) why he's your top pick for scum (or, at the very least, why he's the person you're voting today to the point where you're not willing to unvote him) b) i thought his answer to was quite godo and i'm nto sure why that isn't changing your mind on him

pedit: i'm not quite at the point where i'm willing to vote yet
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Momrangal »

How can you say you buy town!cakes for his push on NM but it completely ignore the fact that its probably the biggest reason for town!mara?

How is also everyone completely ignoring the fact that cakes/NM interactions are shit, the fact that cakes danced around NM d1 and pushed for me as a partner for NM, said that scum were bussing NM yesterday but is now pushing against anyone who eas on the NM wagon despite having scum read me for the past two days?
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Iverson »

It doesn't actually matter what alignment Not_Mafia was when it comes to blitzing. It mattered what alignment Bulge was, and it is very clear based off daystart that Cakez was not actively thinking on it overnight and is improvising. The conditional was not on his mind at start of day even if it was in fact relevant, and it took me essentially gladiating him to have him work through it.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2813, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:i feel like she's dropped off a lot in a way that's rather reminiscent of her scum MO.
Can you be more specific? I don't think I drop off like this usually and I tend to have less conviction as scum
i associate more activity + pushing-ness with town-you and while you were kinda like that in early game it's the sort of thing i think you have a very hard time keeping up so the read has devolved. and can u show me where you think you're being conviction-ful (i'm sure there's a real word for that but it's escaping my mind atm)
fwiw panic room is the baseline i'm going off of
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Im not sure about Iverson being scum here. I kinda hate the position were in because we now gotta pinpoint the remaining three scum to even win
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Iverson »

I'm pretty sure my statement above+statements on interactions w/ flipped slots suffice to answer the first question.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2816, Iverson wrote:It doesn't actually matter what alignment Not_Mafia was when it comes to blitzing. It mattered what alignment Bulge was, and it is very clear based off daystart that Cakez was not actively thinking on it overnight and is improvising. The conditional was not on his mind at start of day even if it was in fact relevant, and it took me essentially gladiating him to have him work through it.
right, he seemed to have been thinking through while u were talking to him
i'm not really sure why that's scummy hto
(or why yesterday you were calling to like 'coach' him through this process and explicilty call him *not* scum but today it's scummy either)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2817, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i associate more activity + pushing-ness with town-you and while you were kinda like that in early game it's the sort of thing i think you have a very hard time keeping up so the read has devolved. and can u show me where you think you're being conviction-ful (i'm sure there's a real word for that but it's escaping my mind atm)
fwiw panic room is the baseline i'm going off of
My whole interaction with bulge d2 (until I doubted myself), my interaction with iverson today feels like things I would've approached with less convinction as scum

Panic room is not a great baseline because I mostly dropped off because I felt like the game was lost, but I do sometimes tend to drop off as scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 2820, Venus Fly Trap wrote:right, he seemed to have been thinking through while u were talking to him
i'm not really sure why that's scummy hto
(or why yesterday you were calling to like 'coach' him through this process and explicilty call him *not* scum but today it's scummy either)
With this I'm throwing in the towel for the night.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2815, Momrangal wrote:How can you say you buy town!cakes for his push on NM but it completely ignore the fact that its probably the biggest reason for town!mara?

How is also everyone completely ignoring the fact that cakes/NM interactions are shit, the fact that cakes danced around NM d1 and pushed for me as a partner for NM, said that scum were bussing NM yesterday
but is now pushing against anyone who eas on the NM wagon despite having scum read me for the past two days?
he was on nm all day tho yesterday tho
where do u think he was dancing around nm day1? i'm also not sure i really remember that being a thing ...
In post 2709, SirCakez wrote:WE ARE ELIMMING ON BULGE WAGON TODAY
he also literally wants to push the people voting bulge so idk what the bolded is trying to say
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Iverson »

I am fine with you thinking I am scum and request that you vote me regardless of alignment while I am gone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”