marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 am

Post by marry »

“ If you're going to defend someone, you stick by it or agree with the reasons given to you.” THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED? are we reading the same game
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:49 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2067, joqiza wrote:well i've seen her play mafia before and she knows how to bus. actually she's hardbussed several times before and she rarely defends her partners as directly as she did w/ mastina against LLD. i think her frustration with LLD was genuine too altho the frustration is less AI.

also like i said earlier i really doubt the mastina wagon was some big shock to scum. there was a fair amount of pressure on her the day before. also LLD wasn't even the first vote on the mastina wagon. she was the one that actually effected the lim but i believe she was the third or fourth vote. so the wheels were already starting to spin at that point.
Care to share the game?
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:49 am

Post by marry »

In post 2072, joqiza wrote:marry btw since you're here i think the reason i didn't vibe with your sam comment is i adore sam and would never policy lim him ever
oh i didnt mean Us in specific, i meant the collective we
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marry »

EM was nuked we cant share the game but i in fact do love to bus partners the second its viable for me, ill just confirm it. use it if u want
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2074, VFP wrote:
In post 2065, Mognet wrote:VFP, assume Marry is scum. Why does scum Marry fake claim eavesdropper multiple times?
Well since mastina was eavesdropper , it's probable scum discussed and wanted to use it with no CC risk.
I didn't take the claims I saw as hard claim though. mastina flipping eavesdropper negates that as any argument here.
I don’t think so VFP. Marry was clearly joking saying stuff like “big butts”.
Scum also seemed okay or at least not resisting the Mastina wagon.
I don’t think that scum would bring attention to themselves while knowing a buddy is about to flip that role.
I could buy terrorist maybe but I doubt it.

I don’t see what Marty was doing with Mastina good scum play
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:51 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 2076, VFP wrote:
In post 2067, joqiza wrote:well i've seen her play mafia before and she knows how to bus. actually she's hardbussed several times before and she rarely defends her partners as directly as she did w/ mastina against LLD. i think her frustration with LLD was genuine too altho the frustration is less AI.

also like i said earlier i really doubt the mastina wagon was some big shock to scum. there was a fair amount of pressure on her the day before. also LLD wasn't even the first vote on the mastina wagon. she was the one that actually effected the lim but i believe she was the third or fourth vote. so the wheels were already starting to spin at that point.
Care to share the game?
LMFAO i can't literally my whole site (EpicMafia) got nuked and i have no records

on god though it happened i'll cite the games from memory:
- marry bussing Luciokek in Werewolves vs. Mafia 1.5
- marry hardbussing dia d1 of some game nbt hosted
- marry hardbussing Flygon slot d1 of the game I hosted before SPF subbed in for Flygon

prolly others that i can't remember. i actually can't prove it but i think you'll believe me, it would be absurd for me to be lying about this i think
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:52 am

Post by marry »

In post 2074, VFP wrote:
In post 2065, Mognet wrote:VFP, assume Marry is scum. Why does scum Marry fake claim eavesdropper multiple times?
Well since mastina was eavesdropper , it's probable scum discussed and wanted to use it with no CC risk.
I didn't take the claims I saw as hard claim though. mastina flipping eavesdropper negates that as any argument here.
yeah i mean it was a joke and i clarified no one should interact with it or take it seriously in the next post... didnt know mastina of all people was the eavesdropper
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:52 am

Post by marry »

i forgot about the flygon one!!!
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

Post by joqiza »

FWIW i didn't get the sense that the dcl/VFP slot was aligned with mastina I just think he's off base here
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

Post by marry »

oh Sonrio i bussed him once too, he was afk and i was sick of it
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2079, Mognet wrote:
In post 2074, VFP wrote:
I don’t think so VFP. Marry was clearly joking saying stuff like “big butts”.
I don’t think that scum would bring attention to themselves while knowing a buddy is about to flip that role.

Marry I apologize for the misnaming. I use this communication device a lot and am a big fan of Back to the future.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:55 am

Post by marry »

i think Marty is super cute!!!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2075, marry wrote:“ If you're going to defend someone, you stick by it or agree with the reasons given to you.” THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED? are we reading the same game
In post 1192, marry wrote:vote: mastina

if this is scum i knew it all along and did not defend it in the slightest, and lady is my new idol
if this is town i knew it all along and am the best reader in the game, and request applause
This is not someone who believes that mastina is town. This is not someone defending a town read.
This is someone knowing that mastina is flipping scum and trying to use humour prep the buddy up.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:58 am

Post by marry »

dude i dont know mastina and the proof given to me was circumstantial and new to me at best, i agreed with lady because she reached me and got me to think for a second of what i was even doing. scum!me never enters a table of strangers, soft defends my partner, and does a public 180 when it looks cozy to. thats telegraphed and seems like low hanging fruit
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:59 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2078, marry wrote:EM was nuked we cant share the game but i in fact do love to bus partners the second its viable for me, ill just confirm it. use it if u want
In post 2080, joqiza wrote:
In post 2076, VFP wrote:

Care to share the game?
LMFAO i can't literally my whole site (EpicMafia) got nuked and i have no records

on god though it happened i'll cite the games from memory:
- marry bussing Luciokek in Werewolves vs. Mafia 1.5
- marry hardbussing dia d1 of some game nbt hosted
- marry hardbussing Flygon slot d1 of the game I hosted before SPF subbed in for Flygon

prolly others that i can't remember. i actually can't prove it but i think you'll believe me, it would be absurd for me to be lying about this i think
That's fair enough. I'm not going to argue true or not, but I'm also not going to change my read as different situations matter.
I'll consider it though.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:00 am

Post by joqiza »

look i'm gonna be honest

i feel uncomfortable knighting for marry so hard and i think if she's town she will be able to demonstrate she's town on her own

i think she's just town who thought the mastina wagon was weird, tried to engage, engaged with LLD, realized what LLD was saying, then went "welp" and realized she was boutta look scummy af if mastina did end up being mafia

it's just my 2c
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2079, Mognet wrote:I don’t think so VFP. Marry was clearly joking saying stuff like “big butts”.

So the difference I see here id the lack of people posting from the begining of Vax voting mastina, to LLD and Marry.
After this situation and the way the conversation went, you are right, scum are not going to back mastina there. But I'm talking about the situation before the nail in the coffin.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:02 am

Post by marry »

joqiza u have no obligation to knight for me but it’s appreciated and i’ll do it back for you if i feel like i can provide insight into my meta on you. does that make sense, im still not sure your alignment even
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:03 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2081, marry wrote:yeah i mean it was a joke and i clarified no one should interact with it or take it seriously in the next post... didnt know mastina of all people was the eavesdropper
Okay. This doesn't change much.
Maybe going for the town credit, I'm not sure what the argument as a whole is here? I'm also not sure to what the reasoning was to claim it. mastina flipped Eavesdropper, you claimed it (even if a joke).
There is no reason that this should be considered as town.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:04 am

Post by marry »

whatever dude, big butts rule
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2068, Nexus wrote:
In post 2066, marry wrote:
In post 2050, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1976, Nexus wrote:
In post 1811, marry wrote:POOKY NO
In post 1812, Save The Dragons wrote:OUR PRES HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED

LONG LIVE LLD'S REIGN AS PRES
One of these two is scum. Mark my words.
this seems like an easy attack based on a trope that's probably false
i didn’t even acknowledge the post with a response bc i thought the same thing so im glad someone said it
See, not responding was the town response, but then you had to go and mess it up with this dumb post. Silly sausage.
i think you need to reconsider whether responding to crap arguments is a town or scum thing
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:05 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 2092, marry wrote:joqiza u have no obligation to knight for me but it’s appreciated and i’ll do it back for you if i feel like i can provide insight into my meta on you. does that make sense, im still not sure your alignment even
ftr it's just that when we play our EM games i always roll my eyes when ilario townlocks spf for sketchy reasons so i feel uncomfortable taking that position now. it's not anything against you it's just i'm typically an anti-meta person so i feel like a hypocrite now.

also not to pressure you but like. i'm a bit surprised that you haven't really commented on my alignment at all cuz i feel like between the two of us i'm the easier read and you've usually townlocked me by now.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1293, marry wrote:eavesdropper here guys. mafia said they like big butts? not really sure what to make of this, would really appreciate some help. more at 11.
This is the first reference to Marry pretending to be eavesdropper.

This is during the time Mastina was picking up votes based on the VC.
What is the scum purpose of this?
I agree just because they claimed they aren’t town. They’re town because of Mastina’s flip and no scum benefit
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:09 am

Post by marry »

joqiza i guess its cuz youve mostly been.. not defending me exactly but clarifying me to the table and its hard to read for content outside of this, and i havent taken time to read your posts that werent RE: me. like i should, i just havent yet and kinda wanna blow shit up and figure your alignment out later cuz if i think youre mafia im gonna wanna nuke you and i dont want you dead. does that make sense
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:11 am

Post by joqiza »

it would be an honor to die by your hand.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”