Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Kismet »

ydra coming in and kinda soft townreading prism is interesting, as i don't think there are that many other places for today to go if not that slot
playing alt of borkjerfkin
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Kismet »

UNVOTE: let's just do this for now. stuff happened and i'm not sure it was worth anything when all is said and done.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Why does scum!salsa keep flipflopping on her nacho read during her catch-up?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 500, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think cakez and nm are the two scummiest slots in the game rn

i like vft/nacho/kismet to varying degrees

i have also kind of disliked infinity's push on us - there was this one part where she repeated some of the stuff i mentioned being the reasoning for me being low motivation that just felt odd

~leaf
In post 604, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Infinity feels really town to me.
Unless they are very good at faking being confused and struggling to articulate reads :V

~Glaceon
In post 1065, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think infinity is town

i think nm actively avoiding creating content and catching zero heat for it makes him very likely scum

~leaf
trying to figure out what in here constitutes being afraid of Infinity

even that first townread is fairly hedged
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 3027, Infinity 324 wrote:Why does scum!salsa keep flipflopping on her nacho read during her catch-up?
i don't feel this is AI? why wouldn't scum want to show progression on slots based on content from a catch up?
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Kismet »

it would be one thing if you said "why does salsa flip flop on nacho apropos of nothing"
because that might imply the impetus was "independent reeval" which i agree might be a towntell
but here she's just digesting more and more content over a short period of time, so she's just going to react based on what she reads - that is your impetus, and to me that seems null.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1070, Salsabil Faria wrote: I'm liking
Nachomamma8
's ; seems okay too; is also good, though the tunnel thing on
Not_Mafia
tells me take a step back but his reply for makes me thinking differently. I've to read more from him to understand him properly; also ok ig; I'm feeling naked after reading the :facepalm: :facepalm: (I need to change my town/scum gameplay but really don't know how :cry: )
In post 1129, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm changing my mind about you. I don't like when people start to use AtE. I'm leaning scum on you.

UNVOTE: Disaster Cartel

VOTE: Nachomamma8
In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Nachomamma8
's I'm keeping under consideration. By doing this, I just realize that my heart still wants to give a pass to him on Day 1. So, I'm unvoting again (sue me if you want but this game is hard! :( )[/color]

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8
In post 1524, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1257, notscience wrote:Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
Actually, I don't see
Nachomamma8
as a scum yet, because of this:
In post 1230, petapan wrote:he starts off the game with a move that draws negative attention to himself like trying to policy n_m as scum because he knows he'll get blowback,
I mean, why scum!
Nachomamma8
will do that in Day 1?
In post 1527, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1264, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1248, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean of course you're gonna say that since he's defending you >:(
Yes. Yes I am. It is refreshing to have someone defending me for once because I am obviously town here and anyone who has glanced at my recent scum meta would know it.

I am looking for players who are flippable other than me. Because I am town and they are possibly not town. Because me in town for another day is much more advantageous to town then Bulge in town for another day regardless of his alignment at this point.

I maybe would not be playing so heavily for survival at this point if I haven't been public enemy #1 for the entirety of this game (and I don't think I've fucked up significantly!!! I've been weird but I'm a weird person but I don't think I've fucked up this game to deserve this level of heat!!!).

And yeah maybe he is scum who is defending me because I'd expect him to townread me here but that's okay. Because Petapan makes me happy. And if he makes me happy then I don't want to die trying to kill him even though yes. Figured people would dislike me moving my vote.
This is gross!
Ehh I feel like the way she did was the thing that felt most genuine to me, I feel like a lot of effort went into making this look genuine if she's scum and I don't know why she goes through that
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Kismet »

prism still seems wrong to me =/

telling vft/cakez to "please vote me" and then reacting as he did when i do, and i just feel manipulated
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 3031, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't know why she goes through that
...to get townread by people?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3030, Kismet wrote:it would be one thing if you said "why does salsa flip flop on nacho apropos of nothing"
because that might imply the impetus was "independent reeval" which i agree might be a towntell
but here she's just digesting more and more content over a short period of time, so she's just going to react based on what she reads - that is your impetus, and to me that seems null.
Yeah, but there's also an element of "this might look scummy" that might discourage her from flip flopping. It's hard to evaluate in an unbiased way "hmm I probably would be flip flopping as town here" and it's easier to just be consistent imo
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3033, Kismet wrote:
In post 3031, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't know why she goes through that
...to get townread by people?
She didn't seem to have a ton of motivation for the game, and there's many other ways to get townread that she'd probably think of first than "I'm gonna flip flop on a random read for no reason"
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 330, Kismet wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=85994 some salsa scum meta (do not read on sepia)

possibly not the only reason i linked that game just now you tell me

don't feel like i'd be able to meta her w/ any kind of confidence; and she played pretty well in this game only kinda just getting inched out of a win at the very end

i'm a little worried about the giant pass nacho is willing to give and i liked noddy's reaction to nacho's pushing it his way
I did read her entrance and compared it to her before I started advocating her shining light towniness. I think she's night and day here compared to there; she's inquisitive, she's a bit scattered without having an agenda attached, she's hilariously pure. I expected that notsci would be able to pick up on the same things that I am but apparently he's decided to enroll in the Cabd School of Reading Nacho (tm) and as a result is completely failing in reading me instead.

One of the big weaknesses that new scum players tend to have (and Salsa certainly had in the game you linked) is a difficulty in hiding their agenda. You'll notice a lot of her questions in that game were shallow (aka acting people to elaborate on reasons they didn't explain), she was careful was she expressed suspicion or explained her votes. She was also a heck of a lot more defensive in that game versus here (when she thought I suspected her, she called me paranoid and brushed it off vs there where she seemed to get indignant that someone was "shading her"). Here she's just carefree, more inquisitive, more likely to do things that don't have a clear scum agenda. Instead of just asking people to elaborate on random suspicions, seems like she's genuinely trying to understand the stuff going around her.

And while of course I'll be reanalyzing this read constantly, I'd be very very surprised to see this slot flip scum at this point.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 3034, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah, but there's also an element of "this might look scummy" that might discourage her from flip flopping. It's hard to evaluate in an unbiased way "hmm I probably would be flip flopping as town here" and it's easier to just be consistent imo
hard to say here, depends on the value she personally puts on [consistency vs emoting genuinely]. It's still not doing much for me either way.
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Kismet »

I'm aware nacho thought things about people in this game, yes.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm just giving you what I have atp and the goal is more to help people TR me and carry me than anything else
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Kismet »

ok. probably not much more i can do w/ that right now.
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Kismet »

there's one other option here that i hate to even consider and it's that my noddy read is wrong, because the switch off nm early D2 needs to be explained somehow

this is the shit that happens when you're down 2-0 i hope everyone's happy
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Kismet »

Not_Mafia (4): Infinity 324, Iverson, Disaster Cartel, SirCakez

Not_Mafia (4): Infinity 324, Disaster Cartel, SirCakez, Iverson
SirCakez (1): notscience

The Bulge (3): Venus Fly Trap, notscience, Infinity 324
Not_Mafia (3): Disaster Cartel, SirCakez, Iverson

The Bulge (3): Venus Fly Trap, notscience, Iverson
Not_Mafia (2): Disaster Cartel, SirCakez
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Kismet »

would be fucking ballsy for noddy to have made that arrangement w/ mena to go after NM w/ that first wagon as it was and then to go after cakez. Like it has scum motivation to do if cakez is town (maybe even if he's scum) but man I feel scum noddy just fucking hardbusses there and licks his wounds.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2493, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess part of what's frustrating me about this interaction is that I don't normally expect my reasoning to be 100% clear to people and often expect to have to be asked clarifying questions to sort things out. So when I do that and then am told that I'm lying it's like wtf do you want me to do? I also tend to be quite careful expressing opinions as scum, as I think most people are, so I don't really have a reason to lie about what I said because I already thought it through. If I'm trying to be unbiased, I think you have a decent chance of being town, especially if NM flips scum, but if you are town you're sorting me in totally the wrong way.
In post 2499, Infinity 324 wrote:Idk why scum sends bulge to solo push me, if there are more townread members of the scumteam then that would give the push a lot more legitimacy. Even just a quantity of people pushing on me would help to give it more legitimacy. Scum play is messier that I'm describing here but I think if scum!bulge wanted to push me he would probably not go all out?
I still feel like scum wants to push through the bulge wagon after I post this and don't unvote, and prism is right that NM could've just hammered after ydrasse's vote, that's why I became more confident on the DC read this day phase
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Kismet »

i mean the person that most implicates is _me_ imo
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm sorry that's all I have for today, I need to be asked specific questions to engage more here

I think this game is lost
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3045, Kismet wrote:i mean the person that most implicates is _me_ imo
Lmao I forgot you voted there

Sigh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Kismet »

i mean, it's not _why_ i voted there, but if you have reason to think anyone did, that'd probably be the vote you'd look at. If ydrasse is scum it's much more likely that my vote just made it possible to achieve and therefore voted then.
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Kismet »

which, i mean, isn't a bad point either. but it's just the perfect amount of hydra dissonance to be believeable i guess. mena doing the same gets looked at much less favorably.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”