Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3601 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe it is 3 docs and its anya/andres/(1 of clidd/asteria/lemon)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i dont understand how you pulled this logic out when clearly people were waiting on a claim
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao you know its bunk dont you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know i dont like to claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

how do you explain tracker claim dying first?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats why asteria has to be scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3612 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum are not going to believe town!you is going to quickhammer.

hell I wouldn't expect town!you to quickhammer.

the fact you say you would there is concerning.

fact is, scum want to be off a wagon like that where its easy pickings where theres already a lot of town on the wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know the sentiment, I try to be off as many town wagons as I can be as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3613, Andresvmb wrote:Like you’re telling me all of the gun claims alive refused to execute you or decided not to vote you when you were Town and almost exclusively wagoned by other Town? Particularly after there was massive overlap with a Dragons wagon? C’mon now I’m not stupid there’s something fishy here.
the wagon. literally. dissipated. right. after. I. claimed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3618 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1750, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.27

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-04-21 10:15:00).

execution
Green Crayons [5]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, Robert M Hunter, Andante, T3
PookyTheMagicalBear [2]:
InsidiousLemons, osuka
Asteria [1]:
Anya
Andresvmb [1]:
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons [1]:
Andresvmb
VFP [1]:
Salsabil Faria

not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, Asteria

mod notes~ insidiouslemons v/la most of today and on the 21st

flavourImage
In post 1990, Datisi wrote:
DkKoba replaces Green Crayons. deadline is in 36 hours.

vc in like... 10 minutes. i need a coffee.
lemons is v/la during this time btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3617, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3614, DkKoba wrote:I know the sentiment, I try to be off as many town wagons as I can be as scum
The point is 2 Scum at that stage at the very least were in fact off. Only one has to vote you and you’re almost surely doomed. And if Dragons is flipped after being almost exclusively wagoned by Town D1, the overlap would have caused massive confusion. But instead, you’re saved, a wagon is started on VFP that then moves onto Dragons and Dragons dies. And you’re telling me I’m supposed to believe you’re the Towniest of the claims?
yes???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum aren't infallible and can be too scared to make power moves like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know what i can't believe u are doing this in good faith.

im legacy pinning andres as my dying scumread to get outside of gun claims.

asteria prob spewed town here bc scum want to have roleblocker available here to block them

dont vote fast pls btw if ur town that literally loses games everytime and im not here for it.

clidd + lemon + andres ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

very
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

whatever i can't control the whims of scum and i feel like scum are going to be more passive and not want to push it forward.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

when STD was the counterwagon, they were big chilling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3642, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba if we flip you and you're town, who do you want us to flip from the gun-claims next tomm?
hot take but andres but also dont rush please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3641, osuka wrote:
In post 3269, DkKoba wrote:anya quickhammered on d1 we cant even trust that slot lets be real
and youre saying we can trust _you_? scum rb just staying on a claimed weak vig is awfully convenient isnt it?
how convenient of you to just show up just as talk of my elim starts back up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does it?

in that case lemon slipped and we should be voting there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3672, osuka wrote:
In post 3562, DkKoba wrote:anya and osuka nowhere to be seen
i literally worked until 2 am last night, fuck off
fake mad lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i just won a town game with anya in it - lowkey my read on anya has been flipping in it because of it, and i lean town on her here based off it now, even though her push on me is bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3702, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3699, DkKoba wrote:ok so i just won a town game with anya in it - lowkey my read on anya has been flipping in it because of it, and i lean town on her here based off it now, even though her push on me is bad.
what's giving you this feeling? gonna take a look at the game but i'd like to hear your thoughts since you were in it
no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3700, osuka wrote:
In post 3697, VFP wrote:
In post 3694, osuka wrote:i'm not gonna make too much fun of you because i would feel bad, armed with the knowledge that life is probably already hard enough for someone of your wit
I see your come backs are just as weak as your catch ups.
Bless you for trying, I guess. :)
have at it, i'm constrained because i've been warned several times for having said uncomfortable truths about other players' mental acuity and i don't want to be force-replaced because that would make datisi sad, so i'm just gonna leave my beliefs about you strongly implied
In post 3698, osuka wrote:
In post 3695, VFP wrote:I do not believe that Osuka confused Andante with asteria given how much of a song and dance Osuka has made over it.
believe what you want, you're quite literally incapable of making a case to a stunning degree so really i already know ahead of time nothing useful is coming out of your slot. feel free to try
can we not do this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can yall stop ur prob both town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

really? lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i give up./
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do whatever yall want
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats the point if no one is listening.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3741, VFP wrote:
In post 3733, Anya wrote:
In post 3731, VFP wrote:I think its most likely 1 scum with a gun.
A traitor of some sort and a doc seems mist likely as no gun.

So that means 2 of the 4 PR claims are scum.
If 2 scum have guns then 3 of the 4 PR claims are scum.
ready to vote dkkoba?

remember when they claimed to target you and thought it made you a wolf when you didn't die bc both them and you were protected by mafia docs?

remember how outlandish and unrealistic that was like we'd entered a circus full of triangles?

i remember
I need to go over each one again and include who they pick as the 2 scum.
Also here's my thinking. Although I favour Asteria and Dk right now (solo not partnered), scum can't kill in the PRs tonight.

That means that they can roleblock (if true) 1 of Dk or asteria.
If both claim roleblocked then asteria is the scum.

The other downside is, do we want Dk to shoot if we mis lim anyway?
I'll go over it more tomorrow but I have work in 6 hours so I'm going to bed.
i didnt wanna say it bc i wanted to trick scum into RBing me again, but if I were to shoot after a mislim today and i wasn't RBed, we would lose likely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3828 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

i forgot this game existed when i woke up lol hi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

i really dont think its clidd bc their timing was just towny and not necessary since we were already limming in PR claims before they claimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3829, clidd wrote:@Dk

Welcome back.

Do you have any takes on Lemon/Asteria?

Both seem to consider you the town side by mech.
i still think lemon has to be scum here and their choice of check is just like definitive proof of that to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3832, Asteria wrote:
In post 3827, clidd wrote:I wonder why you were scumposting on the last page before engaging with me.
Where do you think I was scumposting?
In post 3830, DkKoba wrote:i really dont think its clidd bc their timing was just towny and not necessary since we were already limming in PR claims before they claimed
What do you think of them preferring this PoE to the VT PoE though?
I'm willing to go into VT poe but I understand where clidd is coming from.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3836, Asteria wrote:
In post 3833, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3832, Asteria wrote:
In post 3827, clidd wrote:I wonder why you were scumposting on the last page before engaging with me.
Where do you think I was scumposting?
In post 3830, DkKoba wrote:i really dont think its clidd bc their timing was just towny and not necessary since we were already limming in PR claims before they claimed
What do you think of them preferring this PoE to the VT PoE though?
I'm willing to go into VT poe but I understand where clidd is coming from.
Wait what do you mean you're willing to go into the VT PoE?
I mean i am willing to vote outside of PR claims today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

i might as well be
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

the only chance for me to be cleared was supposedly wasted too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we get a vc?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Asteria
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I already said i scumread the slot dont give me those eyes :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #244) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

these clidd votes are garbage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #245) » Sat May 01, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

And anya are you really using backwards logic to case me? Yeah i forgot about the game i was honest about that. Wanna bring out more NAI stuff?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3921 (isolation #246) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also ive played as a weak hider in the past i thought i understood how it worked plus its on the wiki that roleblocks make it not work but at the same time my brain was thinking abt the informed doc stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3922 (isolation #247) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3896, Asteria wrote:I'm quite confident clidd is our lying gun claim. Lemons has at least been consistently acting like they knew there were for sure too many gun claims, and not just that there probably are too many but it's still possible scum only have 1 gun. After clidd I'm not very confident between Koba and Lemons. Koba makes sense by mech, Lemons makes sense by play, clidd just doesn't make sense.
Like this is clearly trying to set up back to.back lims here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (isolation #248) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3933, osuka wrote:
In post 3932, VFP wrote:
In post 3929, osuka wrote:i think i want asteria today, but if you all think that's insane i'm willing to listen. i would be happy with a vfp exec here
I still can't see how anyone would ever consider you as a serious player when all game you have just said lets lim VFP, even though there's a VT result claim on me.
It really shows the level of Mafia games these days. I feel it doesn't get better from here either.
my apologies - it seems that while writing that post, i forgot the fact that you're incapable of inference

if asteria is scum, which i think is likely to be the case, you're not cleared. you are, in fact, mechanically, an objectively better execution than asteria because your flip strongly suggests asteria's alignment, and we don't risk killing a possible tpr
Wheres your asteria vote then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (isolation #249) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how does anya and i even remotely make sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (isolation #250) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya has made it very clear they will only lim me - yes, they're basically confirmed scum here to me but like ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (isolation #251) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3938, VFP wrote:I still think asteria and Lemons as the scum PRs though.
You have to remember, Scum know how many guns they have. Before Clidd claimed, and before Lemons claimed we have 3 PRs (1 being dead). With just 2 alive PRs I think it would have been harder for them to lim in this so Lemons adding to the mix only makes sense to claim back to the PRs.
Not to mention, if Clidd is town here, they know town have another PR with a gun and most likely want to try and draw this out.

If we lim a town, Town Dk always hits scum if not blocked. However, the doctor may just cover one of the PRs in hope of killing DK there.
I still think a lim on a PR basically VT now is better.

Lemons scum means that Pooky isn't cleared (To clarify before I get some dumb question to why, the checks would have been No gun and not killed as Lemons would be scum. So Pooky
COULD
be a traitor or Doc).
I don't think Pooky will ever be scum here though, but this needs to be said.

The pool for asteria has to be Anya / Osuka / Andre. Outside of this is a scum claim.

If both Dk and asteria ever claim RB then asteria is always lying. RB only exists on a DK town. Andante proved this by getting a result.

Concerning Clidd, he reads the game carefully. It's just makes no sense to claim a PR here when we are already focused there due to Lemons.
I'm most confident that Lemons and Clidd are not a pair. I also don't think asteria and Clidd are ever an acceptable paring here.

This leaves
Lemons + asteria - From how both claims were given, it's high plausible. This would mean that we have a
Gunsmith / 1shot detective / Weak Vig to scums Doc / Traitor / Role blocker.

Lemons + Dk - This is the only pair I can see outside of the pairing from voting. Reason being that neither of these are being voted, but both led the voting. Setup would be
Gunsmith / Non con Neo / 1 Shot detective vs Traitor + Rolecop + Doc

asteria + Dk - This just doesn't make sense for 2 scum to fake claim so early with at least 1 knowing the amount of guns they have, and the other having an idea or also knowing. Setup will be
Gunsmith / 1 shot detective / N2 Rolecop vs Doc / Traitor / Goon(?)

Clidd + Dk - This is the opposite pairing to voting. It's plausible. Setup would be
Gunsmith / Non con Neo / N2 Rolecop vs Doc / traitor / Goon (?)

Dk scum resolves the though of a RB. I haven't seen any evidence to scum having any powers outside of the above.
Option 1 does seem weak for town, and this is what splits my thought. If the mod is in favour of a scum sided game I think this one is the one.
Option 2 is highly town sided, I don't really like this one as much.
Option 3 looks more balanced, but I favour this the least out of the 4.
Option 4 is again town sided. This would be my second option.

As a whole Dk feels like the right option here as they are linked 3 of 4 to be scum.

Clidd - thinks scum is Asteria and Lemons - Voting Asteria
Dk - thinks scum is Lemons and asteria - Voting asteria
asteria - Thinks scum is Dk and Clidd - Voting Clidd
Lemons - Thinks scum is Dk and Clidd - Voting Clidd

A note to take.
I recently finished a game with Clidd where a N1 detective was in the game. This game also had a Gunsmith but not a Vig (Pooky was also in this game). It could simply be a role taken from that game for a fake claim.
But that said, I think Clidd would know that this could be considered as suspicious and he knows I like to refer to previous games for reasoning.
I haven't felt the effort I did from Clidd yet, but benefit of the doubt here it's still early days on a replace in.

@Lemons / Dk / asteria / Clidd

Can you list in order your views on scum to town within the VTs? (Me, Pooky, Anya, Osuka, Andre) I'm not looking for reasons (at least at this point).

@Pooky / Anya / Osuka / Andre

Can you confirm your 2 favoured scum PRs?

I know some of this information is already out there, but I want an updated view, and something I can put into one place.
Anya>Andres>VFP>Osuka>Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (isolation #252) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3953, Anya wrote:
In post 3699, DkKoba wrote:ok so i just won a town game with anya in it - lowkey my read on anya has been flipping in it because of it, and i lean town on her here based off it now, even though her push on me is bad.
In post 3951, DkKoba wrote:anya has made it very clear they will only lim me - yes, they're basically confirmed scum here to me but like ?
funny how that works

dkkoba was fine calling me town earlier but when i kept persisting in calling them wolf i'm now "confirmed scum" to them

this is an impostor caught venting
its amazing its almost like my read on you can evolve because you are stagnant and refuse to move because you dont wanna lose your safe town lim it seems moreso than just a bad town tunnel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #253) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (isolation #254) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3960, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also if Lemons flips as something like scum rolecop then we know we dont have a scum roleblocker and koba is guranteed lying
why cant combined roles exist? lmao?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3964 (isolation #255) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

but fine. i think asteria is roleblocker still.

VOTE: lemon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (isolation #256) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i chuckled - but you're still scummy here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (isolation #257) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3975, InsidiousLemons wrote:uhhh lol \
how much time is left
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (isolation #258) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok idk how that quoted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #259) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like the sense of apathy in this thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #260) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'd much rather get asteria first but we can go lemons too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (isolation #261) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4015, clidd wrote:
In post 4012, DkKoba wrote:i dont like the sense of apathy in this thread
What do you mean?
it just doesn't feel .. active I guess??

i dont feel as motivated mainly because of the lack of control i have here - i feel like if i make one wrong move its a loss and i wanna be 100% sure on something and not be able to get set up here.

im pensive about the wagon wanting to go towards you because i tr you out of all PR claims. I'll fight to my last breathe but i already know some eager townie is gonna insta vote me and we lose.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4027 (isolation #262) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4025, clidd wrote:Or a contrary consensus advocating my elimination for information (if people want a more difficult game mode).

ok i kinda laughed at this, cuz like i relate its like "u want to make this game hard? lim me then"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #263) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4052, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ngl im actually thinking lemons/clidd are t/t and this is the weakest town pr pool ive ever played in
clidd is town but not lemon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (isolation #264) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4061, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but if we're in a Koba/Asteria scum world then this is like the most scum-sided setup of all time

then again DADDYTISI is the most scumsided mod of all time so might be true

How he got this past Mastina though is mystery
mastina hates scum i can confirm i argued with her about a setup with 2728473 town prs being extra townsided i think and she let that through. Town managed to lose tho cuz bad :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (isolation #265) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4068, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also i can moan and cry about game imbalance if this is the weakest town pool i've ever played in if we lose to koba/asteria
loooool my mood when brass made a mod error in mini normal Baseball and i said "if anya is scum this is mod fault we lose"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (isolation #266) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i rly think asteria is best flip bc roleblocker read but like since i do tr clidd i think lemon is best
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #267) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky do you think I fakeclaim claim vig d1 in a setup like this with the risk that I'll get ccd ??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #268) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anya u still stuck on me? :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #269) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

best over clidd* sorry didnt finish the thought.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4082 (isolation #270) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4078, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4072, DkKoba wrote:pooky do you think I fakeclaim claim vig d1 in a setup like this with the risk that I'll get ccd ??
vig wouldnt cc you, vig would just shoot you
informed about doc ? No
Its the reason i didnt wanna claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (isolation #271) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4079, Anya wrote:just brutally murder me at night if you're wolf i've already lost too many chips this game

i still don't see how that turnaround from you can come from town
i thought you were suspicious for a time in that brass game as well but you still thought i was town during it

and then there's that weird vfp and you were both healed theory from 2 days ago....
I just might murder you if we flip the roleblocker today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (isolation #272) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4083, Anya wrote:maybe wolves have realised they have to do some bussing at this point and that's why dkkoba is gunning for lemons
U know i thought u would try to pin clidd as partner here but damn, lemons?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (isolation #273) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Are u sure theres 2 scum in pr claims pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (isolation #274) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

im baiting anya into hammering clidd to scumfirm her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (isolation #275) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think it does fine with the dayplay cuz i think the informed info is extremely strong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4097 (isolation #276) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think this kind of focus on mechs is like - what leads to scum getting an advantage. In my first normal the setup was 3 masons, one of which was a tracker, and that was it for town. While scum had a JOAT which included a pt cop and were literally informed of the masons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4100 (isolation #277) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

u have literally just tunneled me all of this day and have been static and fmpov that pretty much scumfirms you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (isolation #278) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

what the actual fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4104 (isolation #279) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky unvotes and now scum see their opening smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4108 (isolation #280) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4105, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r you two just trolling me now

when did anya get a quadruple vote
Im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (isolation #281) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4110, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ill be honest the only way this game state makes sense is if koba is VT and fake claimed vig to troll me
Funny you mention that .. im actually...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (isolation #282) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

trolling pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (isolation #283) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

fr tho pooky - either you trust me today or you don't ever like from my pov lemon is blatant scum here and is just trying to patiently wait out and hope clidd is limmed. Please see that.

the scum partner/s are prob fake TRing clidd here so he cant get more votes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #284) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How the fuck is my read on you TMI?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #285) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its basic logic that scum aren't gonna come in and claim a role to direct cause a cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #286) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my pov ur claim is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (isolation #287) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4132, clidd wrote:Lemon is trying a lot and, if he's scum, I'm fine losing to good scumplay.
effort =/= towniness
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #288) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4129, osuka wrote:i want to vote clidd but i dont know what the vote count is at and i dont wanna hammer, so as soon as i see a new vc from
daddy
datisi ill vote that slot, but i'd be equally happy with an asteria flashtrain
Do you have any sort of actual stance or are you just hammersitting?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (isolation #289) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4143, clidd wrote:That said, this is the vote that makes more sense to me:

I still have doubts about Dk, but Asteria appears in both solve scenarios, so I imagine that the % of hitting scum is higher on her than Lemon or Dk.

pedit: I mean, you ignored the possibility of wifom and any other explanation for scum!clidd/scum!salsa.
i dont think scum you makes such a silly move considering town!me pov up until the claims there was a guarantee of getting me here you know that right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #290) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4144, clidd wrote:If you're town, sure, you did quite well in keeping your read correct, but I do think that maybe you would be more inclined to reevaluate from a town pov.

Not saying that you're scum, but I’m trying to understand if there was some tmi involved.
its like 90% based on the nature of your claim and occam's razor around it - i dont want to tinfoil stupid shit when I dont have to, its a weakness of mine im trying to stop. understanding your town meta here to a degree helps + that you were not scumreading me (which does appeal to my ego) helps
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (isolation #291) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4159 (isolation #292) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4151, clidd wrote:Regardless, I believe that Asteria is the right call, although there is a political argument that the slot should be left alive (that I'm not a fan, as I don't think that she'll die).
It’s not a political argument. It’s a mechanical one.

Btw, if Asteria flips Town, I’m going to hard push this slot to be executed immediately.
oh just like when we left vp baltar alive till lylo and they fake guiltied me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #293) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

what the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (isolation #294) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

it has to be lemon/clidd

VOTE: lemon
I know i normally dont advocate for town to instavote but this is basically confirmed fmpov
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (isolation #295) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also that quickhammer was so scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4190 (isolation #296) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

im mad that i got duped by clidd. This is kinda ridiculous
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4192 (isolation #297) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

"i wont vote a confscum from my pov bc im totally town look at me aha"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4198 (isolation #298) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i were scum i would kill pooky there, its a better choice in all cases bc pooky is very active and pushes gamestate forward.

but overall i would kill in pooky/vfp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (isolation #299) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

look, theres a roleblocker in one of these 2.

if roleblocker flips at all, im basically clear and we can win this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (isolation #300) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya and lemons coordinated a quickhammer its pretty blatant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4211 (isolation #301) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4207, VFP wrote:
In post 2102, Datisi wrote:Save The Dragons [7]:
Andresvmb
DkKoba
PookyTheMagicalBear
T3
Salsabil Faria
Asteria
Anya
[HAMMER]
In post 3261, GeorgeBailey wrote:T3 [6]:
clidd
InsidiousLemons
Andante
Anya
T3
DkKoba
[HAMMER]
In post 4174, Datisi wrote:Asteria [5]:
clidd
DkKoba
VFP
Anya
InsidiousLemons
[HAMMER]
Orange PR maybe scum / Yellow VT maybe scum

Anya could actually be the traitor here. Maybe bulletproof? Claiming vig, then claiming roleblocked tells scum who they are.
This would mean that Anya did the job of a traitor and helped with every mis lim.

There's also no way that the Dragon lim was all town.
Keep in mind Dk was the counter to Dragons wagon.

So any of the teams below.

Clidd / Dk / Anya
Clidd / Dk / Osuka
Clidd / Dk / Andre
Dk / Lemons / Anya
Dk / Lemons / Osuka
Dk / Lemons / Andre
Clidd / Lemons / Anya
Clidd / Lemons / Osuka
Clidd / Lemons / Andre

With Dk being scum here (I still don't think Clidd and Lemons make sense as scum) it rules out to 6 outcomes.

Since there's more town in the VT's than the PRs I just want to here their top 3 favoured teams.
wrong. im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (isolation #302) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4212, clidd wrote:Me being the ''leading player'' on both town wagons spews me as town, by the way.
wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (isolation #303) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

jinx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (isolation #304) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #305) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4222, VFP wrote:
In post 672, Salsabil Faria wrote:I like this post. Both Anya and PawnsGambit are on my FOS list (for now) because of the filler posts instead of scum-hunting. But I think I'll go with PawnsGambit first.
Also had Anya as scum without reason or attempt to push
In post 683, Salsabil Faria wrote:Scumread: Anya, PawnsGambit
In post 1844, Salsabil Faria wrote:Left: VFP > Anya.
Never really pushed Anya scum or addresses Anya scum but has Anya as scum... But always the second scum when pushing someone.
I don't see Salsa/Clidd scum with Osuka or Andre though. So Clidd scum should always be Anya.

I just don't see how scum Lemons doesn't kill me? Even more so with my last post, standardly I always push Lemons here today for a lim. Scum want to win today so that's just odd to me. With me voting and the other 2 PR claims having to accept Lemons as scum by default, it takes 1 of the VT's to just follow suit and lim.

I think % wise we hit the right target more than not on Dk and this is our favour lim to winning.

I'm going to end up getting stressed with this in game day, so instead of staying up all night and making tomorrow a shit day at work I'm going to ignore posting here until the weekend.
dude just trust me. do u think scum are expecting town to be voting anyone but me here today? no.

but we can avoid that loss if u vote lemon first bc they are scum here and proven but their quickhammer onto asteria.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #306) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4235, clidd wrote:Image

Anyways,

VOTE: Dkkoba
classic scum vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4279 (isolation #307) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (isolation #308) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

doomed scum slot into perfect win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #309) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4327, Andante wrote:
In post 4325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lemons vfp clidd asteria and andante played their townie hearts out and we should have won this if we had just ignored the mech and that mistake was ours to make

the nrg exists solely to troll the players
You had crayons d1!!! yet somehow people left a vig claim alive that never shot.... lmao that is the only thing that really gets me here, the rest? yeah rip...
Teehee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #310) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vig claim was a huge gambit bc we believed a real vig existed but yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4339 (isolation #311) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I told datisi i was gonna respond to my prod by claiming mafia and then andres voted lemon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (isolation #312) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

actual town koba would tell town to focus on dayplay and ignore mechs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (isolation #313) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

not my fault yall didn't lim me 3 days straight smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (isolation #314) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

setups fault*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #315) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think anyone can blame the setup for limming Asteria->Lemons back to back over me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (isolation #316) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4363, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it wasnt even a gambit

making three mafia doctors means there shouldnt be a vig
We werent multitasking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (isolation #317) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4362, InsidiousLemons wrote:the claim gambit was a clever one, i'll give you that, but even you have to admit it wouldn't have paid off if not for the setup
I knew i get ccd by endgame.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #318) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Re:balance
I think its hard to argue how scumsided the setup is when town avoided limming someone openly playing pro scum gets to stay alive LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (isolation #319) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4386, Asteria wrote:Well at least I was right about Osuka

I'm still really surprised Clidd wasn't actually scum, sorry for pushing you so hard!

Curious why we were informed of a mafia doc if there wasn't actually a killing role? Was it just to confuse?
In post 4364, Andresvmb wrote:. The execution of Asteria was ridiculous.
I tried so hard :cry:

Thank you Datisi for modding!
Role cop sees doc - confirmed guilty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (isolation #320) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but if someone didnt claim doc and someone is rolecoped what do u do
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (isolation #321) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean also i lived for 3 days for no reason lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #322) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i also TMI that there are multiple docs bc of how i fake reacted to no extra deaths/being alive on d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4401 (isolation #323) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if theres a town doctor they clain daystart a'la miller lol

But also like i said before, this was a run that was a rogue variable bc the worst case scenario for a lot of things happened at once. If i was limmed d2/d3 my team would have struggled a lot more. We were forced to kill the GS and the Napolitan and the rolecop was a threat we didnt know how many shots they might have.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #324) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah this game was 1000% solvable via dayplay lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #325) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

osuka was spewed scum upon my flip and anya could have been cased as TMIing me scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #326) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4412, clidd wrote:Well, it happens, gg.
sorry, maybe we will win as same alignment someday
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”