Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Koto »

Hello fellow commanders.
I am the new leader of Washington facility. Hopefully, the last one.
Any urgent matters?
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Koto »

In post 1507, The Church of Skitter wrote:
In post 1488, gorilla wrote:I don't scumread joqizahim but mognet picking at someone for hedging is a perfectly fine method of reading and his overall play is very town motivated
This take is extremely surface level dude.
First off its not a fine method of reading it straight up isn't something that scum actually does and the logic behind it is ass. His play is town motivated if you aren't reading the game closely and you just see his posts on a glance and go "oh ya this is town ig" but to me it reads like he's doing everything to look town. I think his stance on total war comes from scum who wants to stand out in a playerlist where everyone just wants to get to the nukes. I think he's being anti-total war because if ur scum in this pl and you try to hard to actually want to play mafia, you're probably going to get townread by a bunch of people who just want to get to the nukes as quickly as possible. This also allows him to establish a platform or a "bloc" that he can invade to make sure he doesn't get nuked later. It's like the entire theme of his play.

Oh and also joq is probably town which means its more likely for the dude to be scum.
If I read his playstyle correctly, Mognet as scum will slip.
That playstyle is almost unsustainable for scum.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #2) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Koto »

In post 1602, Mognet wrote:
In post 1600, Koto wrote:
In post 1507, The Church of Skitter wrote:
In post 1488, gorilla wrote:I don't scumread joqizahim but mognet picking at someone for hedging is a perfectly fine method of reading and his overall play is very town motivated
This take is extremely surface level dude.
First off its not a fine method of reading it straight up isn't something that scum actually does and the logic behind it is ass. His play is town motivated if you aren't reading the game closely and you just see his posts on a glance and go "oh ya this is town ig" but to me it reads like he's doing everything to look town. I think his stance on total war comes from scum who wants to stand out in a playerlist where everyone just wants to get to the nukes. I think he's being anti-total war because if ur scum in this pl and you try to hard to actually want to play mafia, you're probably going to get townread by a bunch of people who just want to get to the nukes as quickly as possible. This also allows him to establish a platform or a "bloc" that he can invade to make sure he doesn't get nuked later. It's like the entire theme of his play.

Oh and also joq is probably town which means its more likely for the dude to be scum.
If I read his playstyle correctly, Mognet as scum will slip.
That playstyle is almost unsustainable for scum.
To be fair, the playstyle I use as scum is hard to maintain unless experienced. I am a feared scum player though. I am not scum but I wouldn’t treat someone you don’t know as incapable of doing things.

That being said I think Kupo town told.
Please, tell me that you are not Farkran.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Koto »

Good morning, fellow commanders!
Any news?
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #4) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Koto »

S stands for Something_Smart?
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Koto »

In post 1993, T3 wrote:If samantha wasn't locktown already she's locktown now.

RMH, unless you have a direct guilty by Espionage or Fighter don't out. Although you've basically softed that you're a PR that's useless in town hands.
Lockdown. :facepalm:
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2048, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: nexus

Spoiler:
I just learned Town of Salem is a thing (mafia game that is an actual video game) and have been nolifing it
Spoiler:
It's dead. It used to be fun, you could get high ELO and play with people with brains. Now there are few people, so you get matched with these, who can't even read.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Koto »

Why is mognet scum?
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2049, Save The Dragons wrote:have you read the game koto, any thoughts?
Yay, so nice to see that at least someone didn't forget that I am here! Hello!
I didn't read the game, and probably won't, I usually scumhunt with interactions. That being said, I don't have many notes yet.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Koto »

Spoiler: quotes
In post 2097, Mognet wrote:
In post 1293, marry wrote:eavesdropper here guys. mafia said they like big butts? not really sure what to make of this, would really appreciate some help. more at 11.
This is the first reference to Marry pretending to be eavesdropper.

This is during the time Mastina was picking up votes based on the VC.
What is the scum purpose of this?
I agree just because they claimed they aren’t town. They’re town because of Mastina’s flip and no scum benefit
In post 1293, marry wrote:eavesdropper here guys. mafia said they like big butts? not really sure what to make of this, would really appreciate some help. more at 11.
In post 1304, marry wrote:
In post 1303, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
okay since you claimed, i am now going to be forcing you to post

publicly

everything you receive

so any message you receive, I want to be able to see it here. No mod communication signs just. rewrite it word for word
i hate to tell you this so early into our new friendship but it was a joke and i will claim when it is time to... this goes without saying but dont interact with my post seriously i dont wanna fish i just was breaking tension

Marry was joking about being Eavesdropper. NAI. Can be town doing it, thinking it's funny, can be scum doing it, thinking it's funny.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2194, joqiza wrote:if she flips scum i commit seppuku
Why again is marry town?
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2215, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Die. Leave. I don't care. I just want you gone.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2263, The Entity wrote:
In post 2001, SirCakez wrote:
[PUBLIC LEAK] PookyTheMagicalBear
Did we ever talk about what this is
No.
But it is the terrorist using the media leak system to give as a mockery.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Koto »

About Mognet.
He was doing his best to produce reads. He could have been doing it because he wanted to help town, or because he wanted to be townreaded. I believe that the first is correct, because I think as scum he wouldn't do so controversial reads.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Koto »

About replacement.
There is a difference between telling someone, that he is cocky (or whatever was your problem with him), and that some of his reads are bad/ invalid
versus
saying he is a piece of shit who should die, or quoting his posts and commenting how fucking retarded they are.

You
are retarded pieces of shit. That is not how you should behave to people who are trying to help you.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2281, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Secondly no one was saying they should die in that way. I was saying I was policying them out of the game. Killing them IN THE GAME.
Oh, I misunderstood that. There were
multiple
people who instead of doing constructive criticism did just... harsh criticism.
I said what I wanted to say to the topic. If you want to forget it, I am fine with it. If you want to dig deeper in it, I am fine with it, but I will dig too.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2289, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2287, Koto wrote:
In post 2281, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Secondly no one was saying they should die in that way. I was saying I was policying them out of the game. Killing them IN THE GAME.
multiple
I said what I wanted to say to the topic. If you want to forget it, I am fine with it. If you want to dig deeper in it, I am fine with it, but I will dig too.
I really want to know what compelled you to use ableist language when no one else used that language. Like where do you think any player in this game said things like that.
I am not native in English, in my language retarded is a sever offence of one's intellect, and I assumed that it has the same meaning in English. No one said it, but I found that it describes the tone how people talked to Mognet well.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Koto »

Spoiler:
In post 2307, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2301, Koto wrote:
multiple
I really want to know what compelled you to use ableist language when no one else used that language. Like where do you think any player in this game said things like that.
I am not native in English, in my language retarded is a sever offence of one's intellect, and I assumed that it has the same meaning in English. No one said it, but I found that it describes the tone how people talked to Mognet well.
Yeah you can't say that at all in English.

Also, you have ti understand the difference between saying someone is havibg bad ideas and being wrong and being overconfident about their wrong ideas

And suggesting someone has a disability.

Huge huge difference. Like. It is one thing to argue someone is being wrong or not okay in a game. It's quite another to interpret that or imply someone... Honestly there is a lot to unpack in that reading.

Like first of all associating it with a disability

Second kf all associating disability to lack of intelligence....

Like it is just... A lot.

I think our wavelength absolutely miss here.
Retarded people are people with very low intellect, they can't write, they simply don't have enough intelligence to learn that. It is literally impossible that anyone here is retarded.
If in my country we call someone retarded, we don't mean that he is retarded, but:
1) show that he though
very
little before doing certain actions (hyperbole; Metonymy: low intellect -> people who do actions which seems very illogical)
2) to simply offend him (onomatopoeia: "r" is a sound which helps relieve stress, retarded has two Rs; Synecdoche: you offend person by offending part of given person)
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2319, marry wrote:lots of people who you don't qualify as "disabled enough" have been tormented over history with that word and it's very offensive.
Can I ask for source? This seems like interesting topic.
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Koto »

In post 2324, The Church of Skitter wrote:
In post 2317, Koto wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2307, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2301, Koto wrote:
multiple
Yeah you can't say that at all in English.

Also, you have ti understand the difference between saying someone is havibg bad ideas and being wrong and being overconfident about their wrong ideas

And suggesting someone has a disability.

Huge huge difference. Like. It is one thing to argue someone is being wrong or not okay in a game. It's quite another to interpret that or imply someone... Honestly there is a lot to unpack in that reading.

Like first of all associating it with a disability

Second kf all associating disability to lack of intelligence....

Like it is just... A lot.

I think our wavelength absolutely miss here.
Retarded people are people with very low intellect, they can't write, they simply don't have enough intelligence to learn that. It is literally impossible that anyone here is retarded.
If in my country we call someone retarded, we don't mean that he is retarded, but:
1) show that he though
very
little before doing certain actions (hyperbole; Metonymy: low intellect -> people who do actions which seems very illogical)
2) to simply offend him (onomatopoeia: "r" is a sound which helps relieve stress, retarded has two Rs; Synecdoche: you offend person by offending part of given person)
Shut up
Actually just shut the fuck up
Stop trying to justify it it's not okay.
Lady Lambdadelta wanted to know why I used the word. I was explaining myself. I was talking with her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”