Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

notsci is the most likely to be town of my top three scumspects
also people have been into hammer range already and it seems like scum are not interested in qh
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

aren't you also meant to be thinking that Iverson is scum?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

bc I think the only other person who's been in qh range is Iverson and like... obviously he wouldn't be quickhammered fypov lol?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3071, Disaster Cartel wrote:doubling down on it and being like SUPER confident on it being part of PoE from TRing (kismet, noddy, VFT) despite there being 4 slots there
I also have a very hard time seeing either cakez or prism as scum. So obviously even if one of my townreads is wrong you and mom have to be scum for this to make sense.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Kismet »

could be S/S peta/DC i guess (giving a town pass that DC doesn't deserve here).

also peta read list here:

nacho
kismet
disaster cartel
salsabil
infinity
not_mafia
notscience
venus fly trap
the bulge
sircakez
momrangal

_probably_ scum in that 3 or 4 spot there?

if peta iso convinces me of anything it's just that VFT is town

------

l&g interaction w/ salsa in isn't good either (seems more likely just to be soft distancing then anything actually coming from it, but i don't know how firmly i believe that)

------

i don't see really any negative interactions between prism slot and dc slot that precludes both from being scum together, other than salsa's read list where she would have 2 scum in the very bottom if that were true. i don't think new-ish scum does that when there's that wonderful "this is where i put my buddies" tier right above it.
playing alt of borkjerfkin
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 3071, Disaster Cartel wrote:and like the most logical outcome of not being able to vote for cakez/iverson if she wants to win today
you think cakez/iverson is S/S?
playing alt of borkjerfkin
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3076, Disaster Cartel wrote:aren't you also meant to be thinking that Iverson is scum?
I didn't do the math on it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Iverson »

Okay, a bit early but I'm starting the clock. If I haven't answered anything by 9:34 EST, I either don't want to address it or it will wait until the next day.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Iverson »

First, I've thought about this all day and hate that I even have to address this. I really want to just leave it, because fundamentally none of it is AI, none of it is personal, and yet it's being read that way anyway.

Kismet, you misread 2997 and responded super defensively. 3000 you treated it like a scumclaim or me attacking you as town for no reason. The point of 2997 and most of the posts on that page is that I'm not going to lash out or be upset at losing, and instead just take it in stride and try to have fun while we can. 2997 was me being sympathetic to your position and jokingly telling you to take a break and basically saying I'm not scum with Infinity.

You took it the complete opposite way like I just intentionally ran over your cat, and wound up getting an equally sarcastic and snarky response.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 3009, Kismet wrote:Prism I am not dealing with you in a way that is throwing you away in my scum pile and positioning every future interaction w/ you as a way to get your partners. I feel like that should be obvious from my demeanor, but if I need to unvote to get you to get past that, then I am willing to. If you're town you're a huge asset to me.
The issue here is that while I am willing to play on as town, I am not willing to be led on for days at a time. When you make a second vote in this day, you are prepared for it to be blitzed. I'm okay with that.

I'm not as enthused about the idea of spending 40 hours on the game this week just in the hopes that you don't vote me. I'm not going to do it. You get an hour a day. I encouraged you to think of things that could plausibly get you to unvote, because again I took this as a willingness to call it rather than spinelessly begging me to burn a week of my life and emotional energy hoping that you grant mercy. I'm glad you unvoted but I wanted to be very clear about what exactly you should be expecting from me at this point in the game.

ie. If you are 90%+ sure you're going to vote me, stop wasting all of our time and do it. I can give what I owe the other players, and I can put the game down if we want, but I'm not burning myself up like a candle so you can navelgaze.

As for you and VFT, I could spend days writing about how my thinking changed between these two points in time. I've already written that the way I was playing around VFT was obviously gamelosing and I needed to change. Even disregarding those, your position is wildly different as someone who is almost certainly town to me whereas I was actively scumreading VFT at the time, although later I was hoping to cement the gladiate (before again deciding to swap playstyle)
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Iverson »

On another level, I am just uncomfortable with this game in its entirety, even without the time/energy concern.

I am firm in presenting my opinions but the only things personal about yesterday were in going through the motions of social niceties to at least lose graciously.

Instead we can't even get that much, it turned into some interpersonal drama of a nonexistent attack where you somehow thought a short speech about how valuable I was and how you weren't throwing me away in the scum pile (and therefore I should try hard for your sake). The first part makes me extremely uncomfortable, I am just another player, I am tired of paying social niceties simply because the absence is read as something more vicious, and the second is a very visceral "fuck no" regardless of who the player is.

Fundamentally none of this was AI, none of this was personal, and I hate that I just spent 30 minutes disentangling it when I'd rather just leave it because it doesn't matter.

If I play onsite again it will not be under the name Prism.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

i will be so, so, *so* annoyed if we lose here because you lot decided to vote out someone i'm strongly townreading

i just feel the need to say that

and i'm not so sure i scumread prism anymore >.>

~ skitter
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Who's scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 3028, Kismet wrote:trying to figure out what in here constitutes being afraid of Infinity

even that first townread is fairly hedged
I have specifically highlighted the posts repeatedly. Go read 110 to 115. The sequence copied in 507 is Leafeon wondering whether they should be scared/be ready to 1v1 if needed. 510 reinforces this fear.

The townread is hedged because Glaceon was hoping to ameliorate Infinity by recognizing Infinity's points+starting to post and address them.

If you disagree with my read of those posts, OK. I don't want to discuss this further with you.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3087, Infinity 324 wrote:Who's scum
i don't really think ur town anymore

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Iverson »

VOTE: DC
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm scum with cakez and mom then? Idk I don't think you can really confidently TR DC in this gamestate but /shrug, you know mena better than me
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't really care personally, but I feel like I owe skitter something if she actually cares about this game
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 3025, Kismet wrote:ydra coming in and kinda soft townreading prism is interesting, as i don't think there are that many other places for today to go if not that slot
There is literally nothing to lose by doing so.

Again if you are so set on this slot shut up grow a spine and just do it instead of pretending that if I grovel hard enough or read the game 3 times over maybe you'll go elsewhere.
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3090, Iverson wrote:VOTE: DC
no
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3091, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm scum with cakez and mom then? Idk I don't think you can really confidently TR DC in this gamestate but /shrug, you know mena better than me
In post 3092, Infinity 324 wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 3093, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't really care personally, but I feel like I owe skitter something if she actually cares about this game
i'm not 100% sure what the solve is but i'm having a hard time seeing mena as scum here, yeah
i was also thinking it's scummy that you were ignoring me on mena but this is throwing me for a loop a bit tbh
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Iverson »

They're a scumread of mine. I was already wanting to go there since people weren't finding Cakez palatable. If they wind up being town, then okay.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It does kinda feel like scum are waiting to quickhammer here, not really sure what that means about the gamestate.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3097, Iverson wrote:They're a scumread of mine. I was already wanting to go there since people weren't finding Cakez palatable. If they wind up being town, then okay.
i mean i'm not really ok with it but ok

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”