Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I'm having some trouble quoting but the first time I think you said it was #475.

You seem to just be talking about what happens if they flip, and not any specific interaction.

Am I missing something?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly
In post 552, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 390, bugspray wrote:i wasnt trying to get gb to e1 at all, if he ended up on e1 i would have unvoted

i'm not pushing you, it seems like your mind has fabricated some circumstances that would be a coincidence if they are all true

pedit:
hi loki, yes
and you're town so if you're FN please get me into the hood so we can be masons <3
VOTE: bugspray
I think this slot is scummier than andante now.

Grandpa(?)'a comment about andante saying "he knows how to read me" being more likely to come from town also holds some weight with this decision.
In post 562, Vanderscamp wrote:I think bugspray has been quite scummy, mostly from the posts I have quoted.

I think andante showed a very genuine town passion where he thought he found a slip by grandpa and bugspray.

I think grandpa reacted pretty badly to andante's pressure, the whole thing felt like awkward damage control rather than the confidence I would have expected from him as town. I think grandpa started bussing bugspray for damage control.
I really did not like the arguments from grandpa about if he's mafia, he can't be scum with bugspray because he was voting him.
Clearly if he thinks that he should obviously never be mafia together from the way they have played, then if they are scum together it would be a pretty good strategy to start bussing and try to salvage the game.

Robert is not super town but last game he was pretty obviously scum and he is not that here.
I want to flip bugspray, if he flips scum, instantly flip grandpa tomorrow, and then if that doesn't win, go from there.
what's the trajectory of your Andette read been like?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:15 am

Post by bugspray »

Hey so I'm gonna die today looks like please just consider what it will mean when I flip green
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 am

Post by bugspray »

And if you let gb coast like that then every townie on my wagon isn't trying hard enough

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

bugspray have we played together. i realllllly feel like i have meta on you but all i could find was a game where you modded that i was in and i thought you were a player
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 726, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 723, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.
ill unvote for now, just in case someone is gonna hammer

UNVOTE: bugs
why are you concerned about a hammer here?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

@hopkirk:

I thought his response to my accusation against him was very poor and he became increasingly scummy the more time went on where he wasn't really responding to it.

His case on bugspray felt extremely genuine and now he's probably my top town.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.

I love it!

I think Loki's statement that everyone outside of the four people he mentioned doing a fantastic job of fooling him if they are scum, or whatever it was, is exceptionally poor.
George in particular, but you as well.

Why do you think this applies?

What do you think you've done this game that should put you above suspicion?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am

Post by bugspray »

this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die. i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer
VOTE: grandmamo

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: grandpamo just so that autovc can get it

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 756, Vanderscamp wrote:@hopkirk:

I thought his response to my accusation against him was very poor and he became increasingly scummy the more time went on where he wasn't really responding to it.

His case on bugspray felt extremely genuine and now he's probably my top town.
i want to make sure you're talking about andante here because she's a she
can you point to the specific posts here
In post 757, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me

I love it!

I think Loki's statement that everyone outside of the four people he mentioned doing a fantastic job of fooling him if they are scum, or whatever it was, is exceptionally poor.

how are these questions relevant to my issue with your posts? i dislike that you seem to be testing the waters/poking at 'why do people TR hop' instead of giving any indication you're actually trying to sort me. stop trying to present it like i need to be 100% 'above suspicion' in order to have a problem with someone poking at a shitpush on me

asking someone 'tell me what the 100% meta reason you're above suspicion' is a fucking stupid question because if i can answer with a genuine answer that then i'm actively using a trust tell and should be getting modkilled

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:36 am

Post by bugspray »

the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

poking at a shitpush isn't good phrasing. more like trying to work out if you're to be able to push me. the intent feels underhand

Bugs how are you reading Vanders?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 am

Post by bugspray »

i think vanders is dead set on elimming me and the apparent frustration is probably scum indicative because this wagon should have been so easy to confirm a yeet on but now it's being dismantled. if he's scum (which i believe he is) we should expect fence sitty stuff (ro something else even more awkward now that i called out his play)

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 728, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 709, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 705, Vanderscamp wrote:Ugh, sorry for the big quote, the second time I was only responding to the most recent one.
I’ll respond here instead. I don’t believe that Andante or Hopkirk are ever scum here and Flow seems pretty damn townie. As for GB, he hasn’t done anything but his concern about possibly outing fn, isn’t currently concerning me.
so u think 2 scum is in vanders, me, you, robert, nd bugs?
Based on my current reads, yes unless I’m very wrong somewhere else.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 730, Andante wrote:I was secretly hoping someone would come in and vote bugs so we can move on
I don’t want to vote outside of the four slots I already mentioned. I’m just not sure yet.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 734, Andante wrote:
In post 731, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 718, Robert M Hunter wrote:Loki, Vanderscamp, bugspray, also prob town.
just looked back at this. what in the fuck makes u think that woah.
I'm not going into details on obscure reads. remember, FN tells someone who they are. Maybe it hasn't been used maybe it has, but unless it's something bugs does, I really don't care
They literally can’t be both neighbor and fn, it’s impossible.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 735, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 716, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 714, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 710, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 706, bugspray wrote:Well, I am town
I am extremely obvious town, so I don’t understand your flip on me @bugs.

If you’re both town, then who am I wrong about?
Any of the people other than andante who are "brilliantly fooling you," since I think we have pretty different ideas of what that phrase means.

Why are you so sure hopkirk is town?
Meta. I’m hard convinced this is his town game we’re seeing here.
Any reasons for that?
I already told you, meta. I’ve seen both his town and scum game and I’m convinced this is Hopkirk!town here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 738, Andante wrote:
In post 737, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 732, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 730, Andante wrote:I was secretly hoping someone would come in and vote bugs so we can move on
i will vote back on once i hear from bugs
What are you hoping to hear?
Probably waiting for bugs to go "I'm town!!!" then believe it, then try and find someone to claim FN
We really should stop talking about FN. But anyone who tries to out FN is very clearly scum claiming.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
In post 742, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki can u vote or
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 744, Andante wrote:
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
so why not vote them now?? I'm fixing to just flip my vote to you and never unvote
Their bugs’ progression is definitely strange. I think out of bugs/Mo/Vanders, I clearly like Vanders the most and Robert isn’t particularly pinging me. I don’t know why Mo is pushing me in particular to vote. I’m extremely suspicious of both slots.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 757, Vanderscamp wrote:

I love it!

Why are you misrepping Hopkirk’s post? I just clicked and he never said that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 753, bugspray wrote:And if you let gb coast like that then every townie on my wagon isn't trying hard enough
Hopefully he posts more soon but he’s a dead null rn and until he does something to ping me, I’m not particularly interested in voting him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 763, bugspray wrote:i think vanders is dead set on elimming me and the apparent frustration is probably scum indicative because this wagon should have been so easy to confirm a yeet on but now it's being dismantled. if he's scum (which i believe he is) we should expect fence sitty stuff (ro something else even more awkward now that i called out his play)
What I don’t understand is why you went to pretty much locktowning me to all of a sudden having me in your PoE. I think it should be beyond obvious to you now that I’m not scum here. Because if I was scum, I’d obviously already have voted you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”